Vanessa Hudgens Has 'Faith' at Runyon Canyon

Vanessa Hudgens Has 'Faith' at Runyon Canyon

Vanessa Hudgens gives a glimpse of her toned tummy as she hikes at Runyon Canyon on Thursday (August 23) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress, who wore a cap that read “Faith”, was joined for the exercise by her little sis Stella and friend Laura New.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa rocked a “Find the Beast” tank top as she left her local gym.

The trailer for Vanessa‘s flick The Frozen Ground recently leaked online, but was taken down!! We’re excited to see a new version when it’s re-released!

20+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens, with her little sister Stella and pal Laura New, hiking at Runyon Canyon…

vanessa hudgens hiking stella 01
vanessa hudgens hiking stella 17
vanessa hudgens hiking stella 18
vanessa hudgens hiking stella 19
vanessa hudgens hiking stella 20
vanessa hudgens hiking stella 21

Long John Jr. @ 08/23/2012 at 5:26 pm

Poor girl, she needs to find work ASAP.

it seems like shes ALWAYS exercising…it makes me tired just looking at them

I simply don’t understand the attraction the paparazzi has with her… She’s photographed daily, doing absolutely nothing. Does she call the photographers? I swear both Vanessa and Hilary Duff, every single day! Do they work?

@Long John Jr.: She has 4 movies to come out, i think its pretty safe to say that she has a job ;)

call me french @ 08/23/2012 at 5:44 pm

@Tina: Well, it’s simple, Vanessa’s candids get like 100 up comments, so they take pics of people that have more comments, because it’s obvious they will sell them…

Always nice to see her hanging out with Stell and Laura! Love that she is super close to her sis, wish I was that close to mine lol, anyway, I hate that the pappz keep stalking her, she must hate it, I mean, who would be comfortable being followed 24/7? It sucks! I love to see the pics, but what annoys me is that this girl cannot do normal stuff without being bothered by strangers with cameras.

Hey Jared, how about stop posting about her for a while? She is boring .

chchcherrybomn @ 08/23/2012 at 5:50 pm

@lana: if you don’t like her, then just ignore the post… It’s not like jared is forcing you to read nor comment

@lily
she’s been done filming for 2 months now dumb@ss and the next thing in her plans is an animated movie, so yeah, she DOES need a job ASAP. Get your facts straight.
This is actually why she is paying JJ to post these pics (only gossip site that actually gives a d@mn about this boring Disney chick) because she wants to stay in the spotlight… she desperately needs a new gig, her career is down the toilet !!!

Haters Suck! @ 08/23/2012 at 5:53 pm

@lana
To echo call me frenches point. Last 5 Vanessa posts 4 100+ comments, one 200+ comments. Why the hell should jj stop when she brings people good bad or indifferent to his site. It just business.

@Haters suck!
mostly negative comments tho :(

@Kathryn: you don’t need to be rude, really, i wasn’t even talking to you, so yeah…

call me french @ 08/23/2012 at 5:57 pm

@tina: so there you have it, the haters are actually the people that make vanessa popular here, always commenting, if they just quit it, they wouldn’t see V here so much.

Haters Suck! @ 08/23/2012 at 6:00 pm

@call me French
But their tiny hater brain can’t grasp the concept. They are to blinded hating on someone they don’t know and will never meet in their entire lives.

call me french @ 08/23/2012 at 6:01 pm

Are people really sayin she pays to be in jj? LOL, that’s just stupid, but then again, haters are mostly stupid.

call me french @ 08/23/2012 at 6:03 pm

@Haters Suck!: I find it very sad that some ppl need to hate on someone or hate on a group of ppl to feel better about themselves, it seems like trashing vanessa here is the highlight of their day, and that’s just depressing, they should def look for professional help.

What is you obsession with her work ? This is not your business. If she wants working out every single day so what ? And she’s not paying jj or whatever. I’m getting really sick of people who wants to find arguments to bash her. GET THE F*CK OVER IT

Haters Suck! @ 08/23/2012 at 6:06 pm

@kahthryn
Really jj is the only site the publishes her pics? Not daily mail or the gossip girl web site I also see her pics on those sites. Y’all give jj way too much credit this site is no different then the thousands of other web sites out there that post about celebs. And her immediate future includes being honored by the power of youth for her work, then heading to Venice for a film festival where her movie will be playing. I suggest you check your facts.

She is gorgoeus

@lana: SH*T UP leech just like lauren, Bo, Wara or something like that and the others jackass.

Haters Suck! @ 08/23/2012 at 6:08 pm

@call me French
Amen to that sister. And like I said in my previous post they give jj way too much credit like this site is so big and powerful. It’s no bigger then all the other websites out there.

@Long John Jr.: she has a couple of movies coming out. Her mvies eill be at Venice and Toronto this year…

@samsam: looool but… You are here…

@Tina: if you know V is pappeed everyday, im pretty sure you know about her movies and her next projects too… You are a fan, YOU are here and YOU know about her “everyday” pictures.

No talent & not attractive… good luck Vanessa, after all animated movies might be the best option for you !

@tina: no one hates Vanessa, they are obssessed with Vanessa.

call me french @ 08/23/2012 at 6:19 pm

@Haters Suck!: ikr??? lol

@anne: GO AWAY AND GET A LIFE F*CKING LOOSER.

chchcherrybomn @ 08/23/2012 at 6:22 pm

@anne: well, at least she will be working, and doing something, whereas you will just keep sitting in your chair trashing people cause you have nothing better to do, how sad must your life be…

her face <3 she is adorable!

@Long John Jr.:
mmm.. she has a work! she is doing movies (no she ahs to promote her next 2 movies in Venice and TIFF), she is the spokesperson of a couple of brands, she is 23 and she already is a millionaire

@samsam:
oh please… #fatassalert

@Kathryn:
are you a fan? because you are really informed about V ´career and personal life…
sad sad sad HOW SAD! hahahhaa

she looks cute and has a really atractive body

Her legs are like half of her body… WTF !!!

@tori:
*attractive
sorry

lovely young woman

Vanessa always has tons of comments! she has the best fans ever!! yaayy

@Kathryn
Of course, she has no relevant career because she is still known as a Disney chick… even tho she’ll be 24 this year!

Also, before the ‘incidents’ (leaked nude pictures of her on the internet *coughpublicitystuntcough*), Vanessa Hudgens was every girl’s role model.

Unfortunately, girls and guys now think of her as the sk@nk who doesn’t shave.

@Shawn:
Vanessa´s ex boyfriend (troy bolton, i dont remember his name, the one she said was bad in bed lol ) and ashley tisdale are disney kids too… and i dont see the problem. At least vanessa is doing something with her career, she is trying, dont worry about her, she will be ok, she is talented and has millions of fans with her. she is happy, why do you care about her so much?

wow it’s crazy how much people hate her !! i didn’t know that !! :O

the toned tummy looks very much like Jello

Lookin’ good, Vanessa! Keep on livin’ and lovin’ life. Amazing how many nasty people there are in the world…..seriously. She’s going for a hike with some friends and her sister, and this warrants such stupid comments? So lame. Now if she were stumbling out of Beecher’s, Bootsy’s, or the Chateau, then I would get the hate. But hiking? What is wrong with people?

vanessa is beautiful. great that she’s diligent enough to work out and take care of her body.

This is why so many comment under tina, there are a least two of us here. Me and the bipolar one. She happy PAID and living her life. Keep commenting so we get more post of her daily life.

her belly button ring and the piercing itself look so cheap and trashy. her stomach is almost always showing so i don’t know how i never noticed that

Haters Suck! @ 08/23/2012 at 9:05 pm

@rikki
Really you’re barley noticing? She’s had that thing I think even before she started dating he who I will not name.

Anyone who reads a Pudgens post knows that its a joke already. Same clowns who think its quantity, not quality of posts.

She’s young and yet she maintains a healthy life style, keeping fit with regular workouts and healthy food. Way to go Vanessa.
You are an inspiration to all young people and might I add haters too. They envy the heck out of you, spending so much time on your threads ranting and raving and spewing dribble.
I took a peek at one of the celeb’s thread, the one who made just abt the biggest mistake of her life. Frankly, I feel sorry for her, her stupidity, her youth and to be hung and quartered on the thread by unforgiving posters is just too much for anyone. I think if she had read the posts it would have been enough to drive her to do the unthinkable, suicide. It somehow reeks of discrimination. I don’t know why there is always the tendency to hunt the female down when the male counter part is as much to blame if not more so. They are more forgiving of him. This is what you would call injustice.
And this is my point exactly when it comes to Vanessa. We are less forgiving of her indiscretion, if you can call it. That.If it were a male actor, we quickly forget and excuse his indiscretion as normal and for the sake of his craft or something to that effect. What I’m trying to get at is that we’ as women have come a long way to fight for equality and have equal rights but some of you still support the suppression of women and their role in life by your very comments and the words you use in degrading women in general. In doing so you are just hurting your own gender and upholding MEN as the Superior species. Apologies for my rant.

Intric8 and this applies to you. Kindly take your testosterone to a site more suitable for male chauvinists like you.

You’d think with all the working out she does she would be a stick figure by now, but she still has her curves. I admire her for that. She seems happy with her body. Just wants to be healthy

everyone loves her <3

@Kiss This
It’s a nice diplomatic way to say that it’s amazing that with all the working out she’s still fat !

@John: I don’t think she’s fat, that’s definitely not what I meant. When I say healthy, I mean healthy.

You don’t, we do ;)

Haters Suck! @ 08/24/2012 at 12:17 am

@john
If you honestly think she’s fat you’ve got your head stuck so far up your own ass you can’t see the light of day anymore.

i love her.
so excited for her new next movie.

Ok peeps attendance check!! the basher and bitter post here are the same person on the other post of V, you really guyz giving so much time and attention on Vanessa’s pic and post well JJ love it really the more thumbs up or down and comment it become AMAZING! Go V your sexy way more to go…..

Ha , again …. this is annoying

wera man ara oya kiyapu wede kala , oyage phone eke wereddak ne , ekata e tharam comments thiyenwa

me oya meke ape basawen katakaranna epa. karanawanan arakata enna hode.

a french in L.A @ 08/24/2012 at 5:15 am

she’s a normal person i have nothing with her but no more JJ !!! tomorow we’ll see her again running or go to the gym…she must be bored…..LIKE US

Why does she always have to show some part of her body ? Not much even cares seeing her body nowadays .It’s such commonplace.

Why do some non fans spend so much time on Vanessa’s threads talking dribble???? They should heed their own advice telling her fans to get a life instead of hiding behind the keyboards waiting to troll and pounce on any one who dare challenge them their dribble.

kelly martineau @ 08/24/2012 at 7:05 am

Nice to see her with her sister and laura. Instead of big lips. She needs to start working again. This is what she does all the time working and hiking. Its getting boreding.

But keep on posting on b justjared.

I would love to tell this girl that we’ve all seen enough belly button rings in our life time and on better bellies than this .No need to tie her tee up.

kelly martineau @ 08/24/2012 at 7:18 am

hhhhhhhh

kelly martineau @ 08/24/2012 at 7:21 am

Nice seening V with stella and laura and not with big lips. V needs to start working. This is getting old all she does is work out or hike. Do something else women.

kelly martineau @ 08/24/2012 at 7:25 am

What does stella do all day long sit in her room playing with her phone. Stella should get a job.

Well, well, look whose post is no. 69. Uncanny and oh so appropriate don’t you think? Btw, I thought Sri lankans do wear saris with their midriff showing and the modern ones with their belly buttons exposed? I guess we have a prude here who covers her self from head to toe with no part of her body showing.,a burkha perhaps.

To the comment no. 73 , Exactly , moron .We expose our midriff and sometimes belly button when wearing sarees which is why i said I’ve seen enough belly button rings on ”better bellies ” . LOL ! Clearly our bellies are much better than this .

She’s a hottie.

jerk's paradise @ 08/24/2012 at 9:13 am

It’s so obvious that the really negative comments are posted by one or two nutcases (BO) who are just posting under various names. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out. It’s jealously. I find it sad that someone would waste so much time online trashing a celeb that doesn’t know they exist..cough..cough…Bo. Negative energy is energy that could be applied elsewhere. Why does JJ post Vanessa so often? Well she gets a large number of comments. It’s not quantum physics just reality.

Well ,Jerk’s something , If JJ is posting pudgen’s posts just because of that ,I guess he should be posting Jerard Butler’s posts every hour of every day .He gets thousands of comments for like every post .One of his recent post got over 8000 comments .In that sense , we should be seeing posts of him going to toilet also .

Reality Check! @ 08/24/2012 at 10:15 am

@Bo
One question judging by previous comments you’ve made against Vanessa do I take it you don’t like Jessica Alba or Scarlett Johansson either?

Haters Suck! @ 08/24/2012 at 10:19 am

@bo
You ain’t nothing but a bully. That’s all you are. You come here picking on Vanessa and others just looking to start a fight and get attention for yourself it’s pathetic.

I wasn’t trying to pick a fight or anything .I was merely stating a fact which is true .Butler has thousands of comments in each of his posts .In that sense we should see more of him on this site , don’t ya think ?

Haters Suck! @ 08/24/2012 at 11:01 am

@bo
I’m not just talking about this post I’m talking about all the posts. All you do is pick fights and pick on others=bully. All I know is karma is a b!tch and we’ll see what happens when it catches u.

Well, I’m not talking about this post either , i’m talking about all the posts too .I state facts , try to point out something different to what you believe , that’s what I do on all posts. I do not want to change anyone’s opinion nor what you say affects mine .About karma , well this is no sin at all , or if it is one it is unconsiderably small .Meritorious activities i’ve done so far and will be done in future can easily erase these karmas.

I have seen bellies such as that girl from Sri Lanka who claims to have a better belly. So not, all that ghee and chapatti don’t a toned tummy make. More like jelly belly if you ask me. she also claims to be classy and virginal(nothing against them) but this is one virgin waiting to be swept off her feet, with a language so foul and filled with dribble that she’ll put the best of them to shame. Any offers out there to be her prince charming? Just email JJ and he’ll forward you her contact.

@Bo: If you don’t like to see the same celebrity everyday on jj, why do you not bash Jessica Alba, Hilary Duff, or Katie Holmes ? They do not work so don’t find stupid arguments. So you’re obsessed with Vanessa :)

Meritorious Activities!!!?? Are you kidding? You sound like the character from your country or your neighbouring country in ” Mind Your Language”
You should be going out doing charitable and voluntary work e.g teaching children to read and write, helping out the poor which I believe are quite substantial in your country, not spewing utter outdated and prudish morality on Vanessa’s threads. You are really delusional.

@Haters Suck!: Thats right, especially when you and the other three fans keep changing their names and keep posting the same things over and over again.

@Yawn, speaking for yourself are you?

Haters Suck! @ 08/24/2012 at 12:07 pm

@yawn
Whatever you say pendejo. I could say the same thing about u.

@Yawn: Do you have some proof ? I don’t think i’m a V’s fan and i’m proud. This would be so ridiculous for fans to change their names. We are more intelligent and mature than all of you. GET OVER IT HATERS

When all else fails we become one fan, lol.

When all else fails we become one, lol.

Bonaparte @ 08/24/2012 at 2:01 pm

she’s not with austin !!! huuum Vanessa what kind of restaurant would you want to go with me haha tu es si belle :)

elle est tellement laide et sa carrière est devenue pathétique ! elle passe tout son temps au gym ou à s’entraîner et elle a encore sa bedaine… elle doit passer le reste du temps à manger ! t’es une grosse laide v. hudgens, je t’ai tjrs trouvé très moche !

Bonaparte @ 08/24/2012 at 4:31 pm

elle est magnifique !!!! she’s beautiful and she have a good personality not drunk or another bad things..t jalouse ou quoi ?

You should of been here the other day

Haters Suck! @ 08/24/2012 at 5:10 pm

@r u sure
Who are u talking to?

@lucie: Lol t’es sérieuse là ? Pourquoi tu viens ramener ta vieille tête de Boloss et d’attardee mentale si tu l’aimes. On a pas besoin de gens comme toi. J’aimerais bien te voir en tenue de sport entrain de transpirer, on en reparlera de ta dégaine. Dégages clocharde, sale crapee. Et si t’as mal compris ici c’est un site américain donc t’es un peu obligé de parler anglais. Abrutie.

@intric8:
Poor!! You are the CLOWN!! No matter what, this girl is doing what she loves ACTING and she’ll keep it doing it, that’s a FACT, she is millionaire, has a great family, loyal friends, hot boyfriend. I’m sure you are a bad joke!!
PD: I love her because I’m a happy girl too, thanks God I’m lucky to have great things close to me too =)

For someone who says we don’t have toned bellies ’cause we eat ghee and chapatti , WE DON’T EVEN EAT THEM. They are Indian food , you blundering idiot and no we don’t have jelly bellies .

What’s the difference? Could never tell a Sri Lankan apart from an Indian. They both wear saris and have the same social structures.Oh, don’t they use ghee in their cooking?

There’s hell loads of a difference between a Sri Lankan woman and an Indian woman in appearance . We are the ones not using ghee , not them .

jalouse? tu l’as vu dans gimme shelter? c’est la fille la plus laide que j’ai jamais vu !

My favourite food is pig trotters. I often make it for my elderly husband. We are to have our first child, I am 19 and he is 70, and we are very happy.

vanessa is my all @ 09/03/2012 at 8:43 pm

so she does have work! and she is going to the gym everyday cause she is training for a a movie and getting a body in shape! and she has 5 movies coming out so STFU

Toned? Looks pretty soft to me. She’s actually gained weight. Not hating on her…just saying…that’s not a toned tummy.