Lily Collins & Jamie Campbell Bower Kiss On 'Mortal Instruments' Set!

Lily Collins & Jamie Campbell Bower Kiss On 'Mortal Instruments' Set!

Lily Collins kisses her rumored boyfriend Jamie Campbell Bower while standing outside of his trailer on the set of their film The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones on Friday (August 24) in Toronto, Canada.

The 23-year-old actress and Jamie, also 23, are co-starring in the flick about a girl who finds out truths about her past and bloodline after her mom is kidnapped.

Earlier this week, Lily was filming an action chase scene for the film!

10+ pictures inside of Lily Collins kissing her rumored beau Jamie Campbell Bower

lily collins jamie campbell bower kiss on set 01
lily collins jamie campbell bower kiss on set 02
lily collins jamie campbell bower kiss on set 03
lily collins jamie campbell bower kiss on set 04
lily collins jamie campbell bower kiss on set 05
lily collins jamie campbell bower kiss on set 06
lily collins jamie campbell bower kiss on set 07
lily collins jamie campbell bower kiss on set 08
lily collins jamie campbell bower kiss on set 09
lily collins jamie campbell bower kiss on set 10

Valerie Macon/Getty

Looking good Jamie

It’s obvious they’re a couple. Drop the rumored. lol

ok he is her boyfriend stor saying” her rumored” she’s kissing him!!!

This is the happiest day of my life

I hope their relationship is real and not just for the publicity because I like the thought of them being a couple :)

of course it’s her bf.. they don’t need to make a official announcement..
you should leave all the actors alone, stop invading their privacy! especially the one who don’t ask that !!
there are super celebrities, trying to sell themselves who would be very pleased if you could take more time for them!

anyonmous @ 08/24/2012 at 2:46 pm

I still don’t buy it.

he has a thing for red heads doesn’t he

Lily is soooooo A W E S O M E, one more time Lily is soooooooooooo A W E S O M E

Lily love, and I hope that this relationship lasts much!

This guy has to be the most disgusting guy I have even seen. Ewww

I hope this relationship works out for her.

love jamie,goodluck to them both

I didn’t know he had so many tattoos! I like them.

Lets see if this relationship will last until the movie opens.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 08/24/2012 at 3:55 pm

Trying so hard to be the next Kstew/Rpattz…

If you guys really believe this isn’t PR then Clay Aiken has been straight all this long.

Of coarse it won’t last rumor has it she’s really a *****! Ask Zac & Taylor

LoL, how can ANYONE buy this? They are trying so hard to get attention for their movie. No one would care otherwise, so they “hooked” up to get attention. PR.

This is really fake? have they no trust in the movie that they have to so this?
I really hope the fans are smarter than to buy this, I don’t want another Twilight

No one would care otherwise? I’m pretty sure plenty of fans are already plenty excited for the movie. Enough so to stalk out their filming location and follow the film. The relationship isn’t helping anything so there’s no reason for the PR.

Look it up! @ 08/24/2012 at 4:45 pm

He looks like those shallow idiot douchebags you get to meet as a child in school…….

@Sara: you’re dumb if you think this isnt done for attention. This movie would not be getting nearly as many articles if these two werent faking it. Learn how PR works…. this is fake.

Awww i thought he and Bonnie were cute :( i hope he didnt cheat on her…. but maybe the other comments are right and this is PR. Still, he and bonnie were so adorable and seemed so genuine :/ this just feels weird.

disgusting @ 08/24/2012 at 4:56 pm

Lily is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a B I T C H.

@sophs: They’re fake tattoos, if you read the books, you would know his character has tattoos.

@dude: you do not really know fans TMI! LOL! they are totally in love

this relationship may draw attention, but you’re wrong if you think that the only thing that draws attention for the movie!

@dude Articles on Just Jared you mean? Plus, there have been reports of the two of them together even when the cameras arent on them. I’m sorry I don’t take your opinion as fact. I still believe they don’t need a PR romance.

@milena: I had not even HEARD of this movie until Jamie and Lily started faking it up, so you’re wrong. No one I know irl has heard of it. Maybe a few crazies online, but you arent the majority. Hence why Jamie and Lily feel the need to fake it. They apre trying to be Robsten… lol but look how THAT turned out. Wish them the same fate.

Rob and Kristen are not the only two co stars who have ever dated and they definitely won’t be the last.

@Sara: Jamie and Lily arent the only two to fake a relationship and they won’t be the last ;)

Because you know them so well, right?

what Marilyn answered I didn’t know that some people can earn $7714 in 4 weeks on the computer. did you see this web link (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/zWPWt

That’s rehearsing for a scene. She holds the script in her hands. Without it being in the script – would you kiss him? He looks so weird. He looked weird already when he still was at Bonnie’s side, but now he can easily pass as a drug addict. Or is that all costume and make up? Nothing is real in the movie business.

SimpleMind @ 08/24/2012 at 6:01 pm

@Sara: Ropat and Krisis “dated” because that was part of the PR strategy. I begin to suspect that her “cheat” was also just a PR thing to make more buzz for that dull vampire-wolf thing, and for that snow white director to get the cash going for more snow white. You don’t believe? Then you are to young to remember Hugh Grant being “caught” by police with a hooker just before the start of a new film of his. Google it.
Press coverage was part of the PR. It cna backfire, though. Fans don’t seem to like how KStew “behaves”. Hope they hold to it and don’t go to the theaters.

Ghost Writer @ 08/24/2012 at 6:10 pm

Perhaps Jamie had to split with Bonnie because it said so in the contract for that new franchise, in order that he can pretend to make with that Collins girl. Could well be he didn’t read the terms and conditions carefully. To make it a bit easier for him, they gave Collins sort of auburn hair.

HAHAHA NICE P.R MOVE. FAIL. FAIL. FAIL. FAIL. JAMIE YOU ARE AN ASS. THE. END. I am going to support BONNIE WRIGHT on this 101% she sld kick his sorry ass. DOUCE. Lily is just terrible she dates frkng every guy who is famous OR abt to be popular….
She relli needs a LIFE. Girl fix your stupid brain and heart.
I feel so bad for Bonnie Wright she has to see this piece of crap do THIS to her :-( its just VERY sad. Actually, I feel sad for JAMIE he just lost a very amazing girl…yes her dressing might be bad BUT she is humble, down to earth, does NOT try hard to be in the whole media business she is just doing what she loves and I love what she does and I m excited for her new movie :-) And I WLD LOVE TO ***** SLAP THEM if I see them arnd Toronto hahahaha I will just give JAMIE an evil face expression and probably just say it to his face sorry not interested in your autograph, i DIDNT KNOW YOU ACTED AND OH P.S- Did u wash yr hair??!?! HAHA.

@Sara: and you do? c’mon, they’re so obviously fake. the only reason you don’t think so is because you’re a fan of the books.

@hmmm: you’re right. It does feel weird. As soon as Bonnie and him broke off their engagement then pics of Lily and him started surfacing. For a movie like this you, the actors meet way before a movie starts filming so their is a chance that cheating could be a reason for the break up.

@Reese: Yeah, I think he cheated. Or else this is fake, which is possible, since TMI isn’t that well known. But he seems like a sleezy guy, so Bonnie’s probably better off.

@sophs: LOL they’re temporary “rune tattoos” for the character he’s playing. some of the other main characters have them too.

I prefer him with Bonnie, definitely.

@sophs: not real tattoos. they are called runes, it’s just for the movie

He and Bonnie were so lovely together. It seems a bit suspicious about how they ended cause he got this part late last year and he had screen tested with Lily. Apparently they had great chemistry and all that jazz. Then a few months later, we hear that they’ve broken their engagement! Now these pictures and other articles are popping up only a few months after he broke it off with her. I don’t know, I kinda wish it was PR or he could definitely be seen to have left Bonnie for Lily.

isn’t jamie engaged to bonnie wright?????

Poor Bonnie. He moved on rather quickly considering they were to be wed.

@johanna:
They called off their engagement June 30 2012.

This girl should stop taking up with every guy she makes a movie with. Then maybe people would have such a low opinion of her.

Jamie & Lily are a cute couple <3

@Becks: Meant to say “maybe people wouldn’t have such a low opinion of her”.

Becks: You are so full of crap. Please tell me who these guys that she’s made movies with that she has got involved with? She’s made films with Armie Hammer, Cam Gigandet, Logan Lerman, Micahel Angarano recently and zero rumours there.

Lily has only ever dated/been linked to one of her co-stars, Taylor Lautner, and they were together for months before they broke up last Aug/Sept time. Aside from that she was briefly seeing Zac Efron for a couple months before they called it off in June and that’s it. Aside from these two guys she hasn’t been linked with anyone else until now with Jamie. By Hollywood standards she is practically a saint.

It’s so pathetic that haters have to lie and make up crap about Lily to try and justify theyr bitterness and jealousy.

@Cate: And both of those “relationships” she had with Zac and Taylor were fake. Go to any blind gossip website, she’s always the go-to person for PR dating.

I have no jealousy or bitterness towards Lily, I’m busy loving Jennifer Lawrence, who actually doesn’t PR date and is in a good series and can act circles around Lily Collins. Also, Nicholas Hoult is about 10 thousand times more attractive than Jamie. So, move along.

i really like her hair color, it looks great <3

Oh, my God, Jennifer! BLIND ITEM WEBSITES SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

She never had a fake relationship with Zac Efron, even. They never had an anything. The media tried to make something out of the fact that they hung out a few times but there was nothing, neither of them ever said there was anything, and there were certainly no photos of them kissing. Hardly a reason to decide Lily’s a serial fake dater. http://fr.eonline.com/news/322884/zac-efron-and-lily-collins-reportedly-split-but-were-they-ever-really-dating

“I have no jealousy or bitterness towards Lily”
“Also, Nicholas Hoult is about 10 thousand times more attractive than Jamie.”

If you weren’t jealous and bitter about Lily, you wouldn’t make ******* comments like that. I like Jennifer Lawrence, but I don’t think her having a hot boyfriend (though I don’t think he’s hotter than Jamie) makes her a better, more worthwhile person. Also, if you didn’t care about Lily, you wouldn’t be here, posting, obvs. So don’t even pretend.

@M: It’s the top news article on Just Jared, you moron. So of course I’m commenting.

Lily Collins is a serial PR dater, this is a fact. Zac and Lily were outed as being fabricated for PR for their movies. They didn’t date, but they “dated” for PR purposes. Sorry if the truth hurts, but that’s what it is. And Taylor, as much as I like the guy, is pretty well known for being in the closet. Taylor and Lily’s “coupling” was PR for Abduction, straight up. They broke up the WEEK that movie came out. I see a similar fate for Lily and Jamie here.

Jennifer’s a more worthwhile person because she’s talented and she doesn’t PR date to become famous, like Lily Collins does. Lily isn’t even a good actor, all she’s known for is her dating. I saw Abduction and she’s a horrid actress.

True Story@Jennifer: “Go to any blind gossip website” HAHAHAHA you talking like “blind gossips” are a unquestionable source, remember what they talked about Zac and Lily relationship? They was reported sometimes but never expository as was predicted, where the “red carpets”, where the “fake dates”, where the “paparazzi” photos?
I laugh at these people who think they are the smartest and most informed but are the dumbest of them all

Just explain to me why Zac and Lily haven’t been to a beach or any place and was photographed kissing in public, if they wanted to “promote themselves” or their movies.

I just don’t see any logic, when they was reported together, had been A MONTH that Lily released Mirror Mirror, and Zac would release a CARTOON, a type of movie that don’t needs this kind of promotion, or do you think The Lorax made 70 million in the first weekend because Zac and Lily was reported together in one or two photos? Actually, if the movie made some success, I think it was not even because of Zac.

Only by the excessive credit you give in blind gossip, you seems like those idiots who question everything that see on TV, but blindly believe in stories that see in blogs, receive by email and sources like that

@Priah: It got their names out in the public. I’m a fan of Zac’s and I’d not heard of Lily until they were rumored to be together. That’s how PR works, it puts your name out there.

@Priah: just like “Meh” said, it got their names out there. They were obviously NOT dating, nor did they want to date, but they pushed for a fake little romance right when both their movies were coming out, so the public would be more aware of who they both were. People were speculating “are they/aren’t they?” for those few months and it got media attention on them both. A few months after, they “broke up”. Right in time for Lily to start up with Jamie. It’s the fame game, a lot of actors do it, but Lily’s become famous for it and I’m far from the only person who says this about her. I’ve been following JustJared for a while, and most articles with Zac/Lily AND Lily/Taylor were screaming PR. She’s not subtle about it at all.

Alma Webb @ 08/25/2012 at 4:15 pm

I always thought that Bonnie deserved a more serious guy than this childish Jamie Bower. Never understood how she could go on quite long with him. They seem so different. Bonnie, while younger, appears so much more mature than Bower. Sure she will soon find a nice guy who is a better match.

LoL pr. Its working too, people keep commenting. But its not exactly positive, haha. Most people think badly of the two of them now.

Jennifer: LMAO! Clearly if it’s on a blind gossip site then it’s true to gullible uninformed people like yourself. Especially when it helps to justify your jealousy and bitterness.

How exactly were they for PR purposes when there are almost no pictures of her with either Zac/Taylor apart from a few candids, she refuses to discuss them or her private life, and they didn’t attend any public events or photo ops (aside from her profesional commitments) together? Taylor and Lily dated for nearly a year quietly and didn’t advertise their relationship once for PR even though that would have been easy buit because their break-up is announced just before the movie comes out suddenly it’s for PR. There is no PR benefit to announcing their break up when they had been so lowkey beforehand. For Zac Like Priah said why would you develop a fake PR relationship for a cartoon and a children’s movie. That’s absolutely pointless from a PR perspective.

It doesn’t matter if it’s a top story. There is no commandment that you have to comment on top stories. Why are you bringing up Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult who have nothing to do with this? Jennifer has some articles on this site recently so why don’t you move on and go comment on them instead of briging your clueless negativity to someone you allegedly claim not to care about but still feel the need to post lies about numerous times.

@Cate: Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better and keep changing your names too while you’re at it, but almost everyone knows this is a fake romance.

shit uppppppp @ 08/25/2012 at 5:22 pm

jamie and lily like PATTINSON and STEWART? GOD, NO. Robsten is pathetic. I don’t know about Lily and Jamie, but there is nothing worse than Robsten couple.

I also had heard of Twilight until the movie appeared. This film is an adaptation. At least respected in the author’s work. sorry for my english :/

@Jennifer: According to you, relationships are real and some are fake, what’s your argument? “Because I think”
Oh I am super convinced, not to mention that you presented incontrovertible evidence: “blind gossips”
There are no arguments that proves a relationship as “true” or “false”, you are ridiculous, you don’t know these people but trust and distrust in their acts with a certainty that is pathetic

You are making it seems like Jamie is the poor guy, while Lily is the witch famewhore homewrecker, who assures me that Jamie and Bonnie was not a “fake couple” too? You spend too love and hate for these celebrities, they don’t deserve it

@Derpina: Collins is VERY famous in the celebrity gossip community as being famous for her PR relationships. You don’t gotta like it, but it’s the truth.

As for Jamie and Bonnie, I don’t know much about them, but they were engaged and seemed serious to me. I never heard much about them, actually. They didn’t appear in many celebrity gossip communites, but who knows. However, Lily Collins is famous for her dating PR ways. The only ones who remain naive about it are fans of these novels.

shit uppppppp @ 08/25/2012 at 9:44 pm

@Derpina: you are an idiot

stop already @ 08/25/2012 at 9:50 pm

Please, do i have to see these two losers daily? stop shoving them down our throats. Most comments on the two are negative.

shut uppppppp @ 08/25/2012 at 9:52 pm

look what you made me do. Your lame fighting melted my brain…..@Cate: just shut up already we get it. TMI is you thing and lamie is you otp!! Hate to break it to you but they are on of the most hated couples out there. If you are not a rabid tmi fan people find them off. The main reason people don’t believe it is that they look strange together and forced and he was ENGAGED and the was seen with Lily like 10 min post break up. Normal people would like to keep things quiet for a bit and not throw it in their exes face that they wire SO OBVIOUSLY with someone else. She gets around so does he they deserve each other.

@Jennifer: “Collins is VERY famous in the celebrity gossip community as being famous for her PR relationships.” so she “is famous as being famous”, lol, sorry but I think these theories are just stupid and sexist, the man is always “gay hiding homosexuality”, the girl is always “the famewhore” (maybe because being a lesbian was not derogatory and convincing enough), it’s become a cliche of gossip website, it’s because that In our society, the most derogatory scale that a man can be is being gay, the most derogatory that a girl can be is being a h*oker, is not a coincidence that for celebrity gossip websites everyone in hollywood is these things
Let me tell you a secret, “gossip” is not “news”, I live in a small town and understand the value that gossips have, and I know who are the biggest victims, I know who usually tell gossip, want me to talk about the difference between them?

When was notified that Zac and Lily split up, most of people didn’t even know that the 2 were together, that’s how the “PR machine” works too?

@Derpina: She got that label because that’s all she’s famous for, is who she dates. She’s not a talented actress by any means. The only reason she’s “famous” is because she dates other actors. I had not heard of her until she was dating Taylor Lautner. PR has made her famous.

Oh and this is a celebrity gossip website: if you don’t approve of celebrity gossip, this might not be the best website for you. Most people here are aware Collins is famous for PR dating. You’re going to have to deal with that.

WAlterBisho[ @ 08/28/2012 at 4:11 pm

He seems to have a thing for ginger heads

why are so many people slamming their relationship? if they were together for PR then they would sell their stories on it but instead their keeping quiet about it

aaawwwieee. its jace and clary coming to life. this picture made my day :D

@lilly: Because they are selling it. They call the paps whenever they go anywhere and then kiss for the camera. It’s eye-roll worthy.

lily is awesome and that’s final