Vanessa Hudgens: Mama Raised Hell!

Vanessa Hudgens: Mama Raised Hell!

Vanessa Hudgens walks back to her car wearing a ‘Mama Raised Hell’ tanktop after her yoga workout on Friday afternoon (August 24) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old Spring Breakers actress slipped on her pair of leather sandals and headed home!

She also recently posted a cute pic on her website of herself and pal Laura New wearing princess tiaras. Cute!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens.

Vanessa got in a workout with younger sister Stella as they hiked Runyon Canyon earlier in the week.

FYI: Vanessa is wearing Koolaburra Karmen sandals.

For more pics, check out X17online!

vanessa hudgens mama raised hell 01
vanessa hudgens mama raised hell 02
vanessa hudgens mama raised hell 03
vanessa hudgens mama raised hell 04
vanessa hudgens mama raised hell 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
PuertoRicanGurl @ 08/24/2012 at 7:56 pm

Dumpy, ugly short legged daughter is what her fat ugly mom raised.

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 08/24/2012 at 8:00 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the absolute complete truth
The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds. If all over a billion Asians where to show facial expressions all the time just as much as non Asians, integrate and associate with non Asians much more, and be much more friendly and talkative, then a lot of them might accidentally reveal that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.
Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely crazy as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, that is them giving people looks when they hear and visually see someone thinking something they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc.
I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN IT’S TRUE
YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!
THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!

Vanessa is beautiful, but if I may add my opinion, I also think she’s been trying to lose weight on her thighs, or that’s what it appears she’s trying to do. However, that’s going to be impossible to do because of her genes, that’s just her type of build, I hope she doesn’t go overboard trying to change something that she should just embrace. She has thick legs, but that doesn’t change the fact that she’s gorgeous :)

@Lujisa: There’s nothing sexier than a little bit of toned meat on woman’s thighs :)

HOT HOT BABY

I lke that she wears these T shirts and they become topics of conversation. I know the non fans think she’s boring blah blah but JJ posts so many other celeb pics on his site. You are spoilt for choice and needn’t be on this thread at all. I’m just happy to see her keeping fit and minding her own business. It is the Paps and JJ who are the culprits.

Didn’t I tell you , didn’t I tell you , she always wears tee’s with some phrase on it . mmm now we can dwell on that .Good morning Wera !

Haters Suck! @ 08/24/2012 at 8:52 pm

@bo
She has shirts with phrases on them. Ok so do I. Not exactly sure what there is to dwell on but you go ahead and work on that. #psycho

kelly martineau @ 08/24/2012 at 8:54 pm

V needs a life all she does is work out getting old. Big lips sits at her house watching t.v.and doesn’t go with her.

kelly martineau @ 08/24/2012 at 8:55 pm

fffffffff

kelly martineau @ 08/24/2012 at 8:57 pm

V can’t sit still she has to be moving or doing something working out or shopping. She needs to start working again.
Nice not seeing big lips. This is what we see her do all the time.

I’m reading Spread The Word’s Mind , on the process of spotting the mind … spotting the mind … nearly there…nearly there … spotted the mind …Waterbury United States … starting the mind reading …reading… wait ! This can’t be a human mind.It’s more like a microbe’s mind .It’s so small , too small for a human. mmm … explains why you have such dumb bizzare thoughts .

I wouldn’t consider her thick, her legs just aren’t sticks. She’s a beauty and has a rockin fit bod :)

I highly doubt that yours and Vanessa’s situations are the same or even nearly same .You don’t have paps taking shots of you nor have them published on gossip sites .You can wear anything you want or not wear anything at all for that matter and walk about on the streets , no one will notice you . This girl on the other hand is a public figure .She knows she is gonna be on one gossip site at least and knows that she has fans and haters obsessed about her who will dwell on what she wears . Which is why she chooses to wear things which could easily become subjects of arguments . Mama raised hell , faith , i left my heart in indio , sunshine something blah blah blah …. ah too much .

Well,well, what have we here, one Troll soldiering on with her meritorious activity attempting to purge Vanessa’s thread of positive comments and fill them dribble from her mouth(how foul) not to mention archaic notions of a classy lady by using gutter language. And then comes another Troll who has nothing much else to contribute but her incessant obsession with fat/thick lips.

Haters Suck! @ 08/24/2012 at 9:53 pm

@bo
God damn you read way too much into every little thing vanessa does. I mean geez it really is unreal. Maybe she likes shirts with phrases on them. I like hoodies I wear them any chance I get I got a closet full of them. When people don’t know what to get me for my birthday or Christmas I say just give me a hoodie. Want her to just wear a plain white shirt to make u happy.

She would get in a longer better work out if she purchased a machine and weights for home like most. The she can access that waisted one going to and from the gym. Plus she can lift weights while on the phone and watching tv. This is not working for her.

@Bo
atenta ennago baddak ahuwa man.

Not to mention this troll in question wears a sari and a short tight top with her jelly belly and belly button showing and comes on Vanessa’s thread and calls her shameless for exposing a part of her body.

@Markie: Are you saying she should lock herself in her house just to please you? Are you insane? She enjoys going to the gym. She also has dance class, so do you want her to use a video for that. LET HER LIVE HER LIFE. She is doing NOTHING to harm anyone.

Exactly, she’s living her life minding her business and along come trolls who are never happy until they see her trip and fall. why? Because they envy her, have personal issues of their own and are attention seekers themselves.

Haters Suck , Why you go on ranting about your hoodies , I don’t understand . I can’t remember ever asking you about the number of hoodies you have .

like Bradley said I cannot believe that anyone able to get paid $5666 in 1 month on the internet. have you seen this web site (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/d6sm2

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All