Anna Faris & Chris Pratt Welcome Baby Boy Jack!

Anna Faris & Chris Pratt Welcome Baby Boy Jack!

Anna Faris and her husband Chris Pratt have welcomed their first child together – a baby boy named Jack, her rep confirms to JustJared.com.

The 35-year-old The Dictator actress gave birth to her son earlier than expected this week.

Anna Faris and Chris Pratt are happy to announce the birth of their beautiful baby boy Jack,” her rep said in a statement. “He arrived earlier than expected and will be spending some time in the NICU. The happy parents thank you for your warm wishes and ask that you honor their privacy during this time.”

Pictured inside: Anna getting lunch at Jinky’s Cafe this afternoon before heading to the hospital to visit her son.

People was the first to report the news.

anna faris chris pratt welcome baby boy jack 01
anna faris chris pratt welcome baby boy jack 02
anna faris chris pratt welcome baby boy jack 03
anna faris chris pratt welcome baby boy jack 04
anna faris chris pratt welcome baby boy jack 05

ABC

Jack Pratt can eat no fat. His wife can eat no lean…. ROTFL on the Jack Sprat nursery rhyme. Congrats to Anna and Chris!

I didnt even know she was pregnant..

Sailor Moon @ 08/25/2012 at 8:58 pm

Jack is a dull name. Why do ppl still name their kids Jack?

Shoegal421 @ 08/25/2012 at 9:05 pm

Finally! A Hollywood kid with a normal name! Kudos!

BabyXgirl @ 08/25/2012 at 9:21 pm

I think her man is hot. Congrats to them. I don’t particularly like that name but it’s their choice.

Congratulations the most beautiful couple in the world to me!! Hopefully, everything will be okay with the new baby. I love you guys!! Congrats again <3

Must have been really early… Around 28 – 30 weeks I’m guessing.

this is a couple of really awesome funny people who seem perfect for each other, best of luck on the new baby!

Congratulations on the new baby, I hope he’s ok and goes home soon. But Jack Pratt, really? I hope he doesn’t have a middle name that starts with S. I don’t think they really thought that one through first before naming him.

Looks like her milk has come in too. Better get to the hospital quick. Jack, Jack – suckle, suckle.

happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My best friend, she just has announced her wedding with a biker man! They met via
=== Riderdating.çοm === it is the best place for biker men and women or biker women and men to get in touch with each other.If you are interested in it, just check it out.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 08/26/2012 at 6:01 am

@Sasha: actually, she has implants

What a cute family they will make! Congrats to them

RachelSun @ 08/26/2012 at 6:36 pm

She doesn’t look like she has implants Even if she did you can still nurse depending on where they were placed.

Ritt Roman @ 08/27/2012 at 12:06 am

Congratulations Anna Faris and Chris Pratt family!! see Anna Faris baby Jack first photo here