Avril Lavigne: Engagement Ring Picture!

Avril Lavigne: Engagement Ring Picture!

Check out Avril Lavigne and fiance Chad Kroeger on the cover of Hello! Canada‘s September 10th issue.

The 27-year-old singer is all smiles as she shows off her new 14-carat diamond ring.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Avril Lavigne

Inside the mag, Chad opened up about how his and Avril‘s professional relationship turned romantic. “I knew I was falling for her,” he said. “It was incredibly powerful and something I’ll never forget.”

Earlier this month, Chad proposed with a 14-carat diamond engagement ring, earlier this month which jewelry expert Michael O’Connor estimates is worth $350,000.

Congrats again to the happy couple!!

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

it won’t last….

Still irrelevant.

Wow, I am slow. I was wondering why they would be on a magazine called Hello Canada and then I realized they wer both Canadian…lol. Have a nice marriage you two Canadian love birds ;) they should do a duet together would be awesome!

a little late jj

like anybody gives a sh!t

Ugliest couple ever.

350,000 really?
christ that is over the top.

mlllllllllllle @ 08/25/2012 at 6:28 pm

They got the same weiiiiiiiird smile….like Frozen, like hostages taking…

mlllllllllllle @ 08/25/2012 at 6:31 pm

350 000….BAM ! TAKE THIS STARVING CHILDREN !

she’s crazy!

mlllllllllllle @ 08/25/2012 at 6:33 pm

I will never…ever….never….NEEVEEEER EEEEEVER marry a guy with highlights locks.
Never.

mlllllllllllle @ 08/25/2012 at 6:33 pm

NEVER !

Black-Dahlia @ 08/25/2012 at 6:36 pm

This is stupid.

I don’t know why but something tells me this won’t last very long.

Escherichia coli @ 08/25/2012 at 7:35 pm

That pose is so fake. Could have been more natural.

Escherichia coli @ 08/25/2012 at 7:38 pm

I guess that’s what you get from posers.

The ring doesn’t look cheap… I don’t understand how Chad paid it…

@mlllllllllllle: oh but 20 million $ for a castle in France is okay just cause its Angelina and her brood??

WILHELMINA @ 08/26/2012 at 5:49 am

Ach Du Scheiße was für Klotzköppe

it was soooooo sure she wouldn’t find someone prettier than broddy jenner!!!

With this engagement,her 5th album and tour,New York Fashion Week presentation,and Rockstar Room development all coming shortly,Avril has lots to keep her busy.
How about you collection of slugs?
Ahahahahahahahahaha.Losers!

One of them is going to cheat on the other while on tour. I just know it. Chad isn’t the type of guy to settle down and Avril gets bored too quickly.

Is this girl out of mind????
Why is she in a hurry to marry his short-time, much older bf and then get a divorce less than a year later (like he did with his ex-husband)?????
Grow up, silly teenager!