Celine Dion: 'Vegas' Magazine Cover Girl

Celine Dion: 'Vegas' Magazine Cover Girl

Celine Dion is fashionably chic in a Tom Ford silk blouse on the September 2012 issue of Vegas magazine.

Here is what the 44-year-old songstress had to share with the mag:

On what it is about her voice that captivates a good portion of the globe: “It’s not the voice, and I don’t think it’s the songs. I don’t think it’s the presence. But it could be the stability of my life. The craziest thing I’ve done is cut my hair blonde and short a couple of years ago. And people reached out to me saying, ‘Celine, you’re one of the most stable things we have in our lives, don’t do that. We want you the way you are.’”

On her crush on Adele: “I love literally everything about her. I love her extreme talent. I love her writing. Her songs come from the soul. She’s incredibly beautiful. And I think it’s very refreshing to see, and don’t get me wrong when I say this, somebody who is not looking extremely anorexic. It’s going to be bad when I meet her. I’m going to give her the biggest hug. I’m not kidding.”

On the initial skepticism of her plan to bring her show to Las Vegas over a decade ago: “When we came here the first time, the vibes were negative- ‘Oh my God- the Titanic is coming and its going to sink’…But, a lot of people were willing to bet a lot of money on me and to take a chance. Is there any better place to take a chance than Vegas?”

For more on Celine, visit VegasMagazine.com!

dion vegas cover 01
dion vegas cover 02
dion vegas cover 03
dion vegas cover 04

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

She is simply the BEST ! I love the pictures, a lot better than the previous ones posted by JJ !

Autumn007 @ 08/25/2012 at 1:40 pm

Celine is such a sweetheart and a great talent to boot! What a wonderful, classy lady. She looks great here also might I add.

Love her!

Jessica DW @ 08/25/2012 at 1:42 pm

Celine looks gorgeous! WOW! And yes, her music is a constant in people’s lives- because her voice is gorgeous and brilliant.

Umm…no, I’m pretty sure it’s the voice.
You became famous in a time when focus was on having a strong, powerful and clear voice. You rose to fame in the right time and that’s when you got a core fan base who stayed loyal to you. And your voice, and your personal singing technique became your trademark.

No. It’s the voice. People don’t care how stable your life is. What people are attracted to is the voice and how good she is. People may like her personality and like the fact that she is stable, but it’s not what attracts people to her.

BabyXgirl @ 08/25/2012 at 1:50 pm

It IS the voice…… Once a friend of mine told me that Celine’s tone was like perfect, literally. And I agree. Her voice is smooth and delicate, that’s what people love and admire. I know I do. Oh I love how she’s so sweet with other artists…you never hear her say anything negative about anyone. She’s been complimenting Christina Aguilera, now Adele on their extraordinary vocal talent. I like her a lot for that. She recognizes gifts. Unlike some other artists who actually fight each other ugh. Celine seems like a kind-hearted person. I’d give her the biggest hug too if I ever got the chance to meet her =) Love her

she is fabulous! I love her! She still managed to have a RESPECTFUL career no matter what. REAL TALENT <3

One of my all time fav. And Celine we love Adele too xD

Along with Tina she is one of the truly great singing divas of our time. She has never gone off the rails and has respected her voice. Without doubt one of the greatest vocalists we’ve ever had.

Yes, she looks wonderful here except maybe the biscuits are a little too close in the black mini but very nice none the less. Hope she stops promoting herself as the “topless-Jamaician biscuit flashing-airbrushed butt shown” 44 year old entertainer.

btw- It’s not just her VOICE that has brought her so much success. She’s a great singer but her success is as much to do with the entire lovely, classy, personable, generous, and morally right woman that is Celine Dion.

She’s fantastic. Part about Adele is so sweet. Adore both of them.

mlllllllllllle @ 08/25/2012 at 2:33 pm

Now you know that the previous pictures that we saw early this week were total bu ll sh it ! lol

Miss Do-nut @ 08/25/2012 at 2:44 pm

I don’t think populations across the globe care what Celine is having for dinner and not doing..It’s the voice!

Its the voice. Ppl dont care about her sham of a marriage anyway…. Not to say shes not that nice in her real life…. Well, living with ur grandfather for eons is taking its toll after all….

she’s saying that she likes Adele because she’s not anorexic, in fact Celine herself looks very anorexic

skinny is as skinny does @ 08/25/2012 at 4:48 pm

Celine knows she is too thin and would do anything to beef up but is not in her metabolism. He\ll the songstress would buy the weight if she could.

I have two ppl in my own family who are tall and stick thin and they hate it. Just like Celine Dion they too want the curves with some bulk
but try as they might it didn’t happen for them in their teens or 20′s or even after having children in their 30′s which they both thought would be the answer to their prayers. Not.

Yep life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get (bodywise)…….That’s life for ya!

hmm…to boring to madonna and gaga

@skinny is as skinny does:

Rene Angelil is using that screen name—NO ONE will interfere with Celine’s market success. NO ONE!

as Shawn explained I am alarmed that a stay at home mom can get paid $8863 in a few weeks on the internet. have you seen this website (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/dqqS3

QEEN CELINE”WWHOUUUAA” LACHE TOIIIIII tu a tout pôur toi ;”TA CARRIERE CES FAIT PLUS HAUT TU MEURT” 32 ANS CARRIERE” MILLIARDAIRE, UNE FAMILLE EN OR” PROFITE, ON NE VIE 1 FOIS” ECLATE TOI” CELINE TES LA MEILLEURE. ANTI BISTOURI ANTI SILLICONNE, TU TE FOUT DU TEMP QUI PASSE ET CES CE QUI FAIT QUE TU EST BELLE, ELLE A TOIJOURS EU UN ”BODY” A TOMBER kiss

j’adore celine top glamour; sexy; et class………vivement ta venu en “FRANCE” kiss