Halle Berry: Movie Date with Nahla

Halle Berry: Movie Date with Nahla

Halle Berry takes her adorable daughter Nahla and another tiny tot to the movies on Saturday (August 25) in Hollywood.

The 46-year-old actress helped both girls out of the car before they all walked inside the theater.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry

Last week, Halle was spotted out with fiance Olivier Martinez for a fun day of shopping.

The cute couple also celebrated her 46th birthday with family and friends at Little Door Restaurant.

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry taking Nahla to an afternoon movie…

berry movies 01

• Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Halle is a vindictive cow!

justsaying @ 08/26/2012 at 11:27 am

that women is not happy

justsaying @ 08/26/2012 at 11:30 am

that woman is not happy

She’s dumb!

She’s on a downward spiral and the bf is just using her, she needs to stand on her own and control her selfishness.

My god people, you are too awful. The child looks happy which is a good indication of her home life. Go and evaluate how you look and your home life!

I believe halle’s x called her halle scary. she is a narcissistic , two face psycho.

yuk to Halle @ 08/26/2012 at 12:37 pm

She has issue. Does she ever have any xs she gets along with and she does not blame? She is a chronic victim wh*re. I think baby daddy is a more stable parent than the mother. I hope court put place child in a stable home, such as a grandparent/relative somewhere and let both parents visit equally.

Halle is just annoying with that high screech voice of hers, ugh. I’d hate to be near hear when she is yelling. Now. baby daddy is HOT, HOT!

Triciairh @ 08/26/2012 at 1:32 pm

as Denise answered I am stunned that anyone able to earn $4149 in 4 weeks on the computer. did you read this website (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/Vz1us

She really should try a shower

@bobi: And he is a mooch that’s too lazy to get a job.

Nahala was cute when she was a baby, now she is worsen.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 08/26/2012 at 6:02 pm

…I wish it was against the law to photograph kids, and to post the pictures.
…Halle is a miserable woman and I hope Martinez doesn’t find that out.

justsaying @ 08/26/2012 at 7:37 pm

who is talking about NAHLA? starsh ? It halle we are speaking about please.

justanswering @ 08/26/2012 at 8:23 pm

@justsaying: Nahala is in that post too, so is very normal talk about her…

I am so glad to see that Nahala has a strong afro gens. Her mother is trying hard to rebel her heritage, pretending to be a tanned white woman, choosing a blond white farther for her future baby and after that dealing with white men only, but afro blood is strong even if you have only one forth of it like Nahala does. Good for you girl, be proud of it.

It’s not Nahala it’s Nahla. -.-

Nice to see Nahla with a friend. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Suri with other children.

That poor kid in the white shorts is being tortured from Nahla bossing her around, like the crazy mother. Two crazies, anyway the little girl with them with white shorts is so pretty, who is she?

The real beauty and talent and smarts belongs to Vanessa Williams, Halle is so overrated has no acting skills at all. Now she has no looks, old. Robert Downey Jr. now knows she is crazy, still talking about her arm from a 100 years ago, what a nutcase. She b…..ch will sale her kid for attention.

we are sick of you please move away, you no your old manager calls the pops and tell where you are, who would have known you would be at the movies, no one, so you make phone calls.

If Halle indeed says that her child is “black”, I can’t help but wonder why she doesn’t ever be seen with any Afro American playmates? I think that of all the pics I seen with Nahla and her little playmates at different times, I don’t recall ever seeing one that was Afro American.

Now, I’m not knocking it, I’m just saying that I would like to see little Nahla with playmates that are of all races. I think that she and Angelina Pitt’s adorable daughter Zahara might be good friends, or what about Angela Bassett’s adorable little girl, and the list goes on and on.

I’m just saying……….