Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Le Touquet with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Le Touquet with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hop into their family van with their children after leaving a toy store over the weekend in Le Touquet, France.

The 37-year-old actress and 48-year-old actor were joined by their kids Zahara (pictured inside), Shiloh, Vivienne, and Knox for lunch at Au Bureau on Rue de Londres. The happy family ordered up five pizzas to share!

After lunch the family shopped at the toy store, where they picked up dinosaur figurines, Barbie clothes, and more.

“Since Angelina was here with her son last year, the shop has moved, but they found us. I think she must really love the store,” a shop employee told People.

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Le Touquet with the Kids!

brad pitt angelina jolie le touquet with the kids 01

• Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,481 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 760 » Show All
Passing Poo @ 08/28/2012 at 4:16 pm

omg, I feel a really big one one the way.

They look great. I lol at everyone clapping at the end of the video.

Waving to all fans from all over.

Isis Lara @ 08/28/2012 at 4:18 pm

Thank goodness they have surfaced. I was really starting to miss some Jolie news.

She/Man you need to buy a D I L D O, you’re in bad shape.
If Angie knew how interested you’re in her sex life, she would be ROTFLHAO.

OT Please pray for everyone in the Gulf ….

Angelina has a sexy smiling face. Not the sweet one.

There are trolls and then there are demonic twisted sisters that are just plain batshite in their hatred………..Lord, what a waste of hate…….go take on Syrian leadership or something worth this level of soul destroying loathing. I mean we loathe the Tickster, but it’s a surface kind of dislike, an intellectual dislike, a ‘do you think we are really that kind of stupid’ dislike, but this world rocking, choking back bile hatred is on a whole other scale. We call it sick and obsessive and in need of professional assistance. Whew. Wouldn’t want that one’s karma.

I’m trying to tell..

Is Brad’s hair cut or is it in a ponytail. I can’t really see a good view of the back of the hair. It looks cut. but then again not.
The both look great. thanks for the tweets. Nice that they are spending lots of time together as a family and Angie and Brad are getting some couple time too. Not bad at all.

@Truth meter 08/28/2012 at 2012 at 3:47pm.
I think you are(tamshitewhamo) a coward person.
I think your mother or your love ones they could die any minute,b/c of your dirty and evil wished to Angelina.
What had Angelina done with your F*CKING family ??????
All your bad wishes to Angelina ,they will be back to YOU and Your Family 10 + times,
Look at your boss today she is a real DEADEND !!!!!

Too pretty 4 words.

Thanks Jared. @ 08/28/2012 at 4:39 pm

God Bless the Jolie-Pitt family.

@dawne:#51, I totally agree with every thing you say. Some of these trolls are capable of very evil acts. Some of them, I’m sure, are on medication but are non compliant. I’m hoping the family will get in touch with their drs because it’s dangerous to be so full of hate.

as always,and will always be.trollniston are shittin on der panties…..Therouxniston in hiatus!!! over eh.

I’m guessing that nasty ***** troll is talking about The Dirtbag banging JT while he was still in a 14 year relationship with Heidi B. Troll you are right, Jennifer Aniston is a nasty *****. Go take your medication fool.

Passing Through @ 08/28/2012 at 4:54 pm

I see the trolls ran to the new thread and stunk up the first page again. And yet they call US “loons”…

what do you expect with the trollnistons….idol is playing dirty .

from a french tv piece @ 08/28/2012 at 4:55 pm

So the guy from the restaurant said Brad Pitt went to the kitchen and tried to help make his own pizza but he wasn’t that great a chef but was a good sport. Then a girl from the toy store they went after that said she couldn’t believe they were back, that Angelina was hands-on and sweet and they bought mainly toys and supplies from the creative section and doll accessories for “the younger girl”. She wasn’t sure if she could ask Brad for an autograph but she thought it was now or never so she handed him a sheet of paper that he signed and smiled.

Hey people!!!!!!

People = JP Fans. Trolls are well, Trolls. They’ve all been thumbed down, so I don’t have to see their remarks even in passing. wooohoooo!

Passing Through @ 08/28/2012 at 5:02 pm

# 30 Hello, passing through @ 08/28/2012 at 3:44 pm
Poor old stupid smack troll. The free clinic was out of methadone today, huh? Why don’t you go bum some from Squiggy and then the two of you can have a whole long ass discussion on receding hairlines and you can help him transplant his pubes hair to his baldspot. Since he’s in NYC and Ticky’s in NC he can’t do it by himself right now…

@Rose:

Great new thread JJ!

Rose, now I am getting a kick out of posting this gorgeous video to tick off the trolls LOL
Thank you so much for reminding me of the JP’s OBVIOUS tender , genuine LOVE FOR EACH OTHER— Even the trolls & haters can’t deny!
Here you go haters try & match that with any video or picture of X & her paid fiance! LMAO Oh, where is the ring Aniston bought for herself? Maybe she is trying to mine it herself LOL

Zahara is so freakin’ cute. You can almost hear what’s going on in her mind….lol.

I know the pub ” Le bureau”
There are many in France, this pub is cool

@fyi12:#66, We both get a thrill when we see trolls on this thread driving themselves cray, cray. common sense would say, let’s go over to our idol thread and build up her dwindeling numbers. Thanks again for posting my favorite kiss video. Watch it and weep trolls.

Why do I get thumbs down just because I said its been awhile since we seen Angelina and brad? It’s true!!! We haven’t seen them in a while. I’m getting thumbs down for stating something that is factual?!

It’s nice to see them again with their kids. Just look at the crowd, they can’t get enough of them. They look happy and relaxed. Zee looks like a little model. Can’t wait to see what career the kids choose to go into when they grow up. It will be interesting.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 760 » Show All