Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Le Touquet with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Le Touquet with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hop into their family van with their children after leaving a toy store over the weekend in Le Touquet, France.

The 37-year-old actress and 48-year-old actor were joined by their kids Zahara (pictured inside), Shiloh, Vivienne, and Knox for lunch at Au Bureau on Rue de Londres. The happy family ordered up five pizzas to share!

After lunch the family shopped at the toy store, where they picked up dinosaur figurines, Barbie clothes, and more.

“Since Angelina was here with her son last year, the shop has moved, but they found us. I think she must really love the store,” a shop employee told People.

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Le Touquet with the Kids!

brad pitt angelina jolie le touquet with the kids 01
brad pitt angelina jolie le touquet with the kids 02
brad pitt angelina jolie le touquet with the kids 03
brad pitt angelina jolie le touquet with the kids 04
brad pitt angelina jolie le touquet with the kids 05
brad pitt angelina jolie le touquet with the kids 06
brad pitt angelina jolie le touquet with the kids 07
brad pitt angelina jolie le touquet with the kids 08

Ethan Miller/Getty

1,481 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 760 » Show All

Thanks fans I didn’t have to read the comments from the five obssessed trolls.I guess JJ couldnt buy the pic of Angie with the twins .OT I see MIR has made sure all the houses have put up their hurricane fabric.They have updates on MIR FB . Praying for the Gulf Coast residents. Got to go keep thumbing down trolls

Observer2 @ 08/28/2012 at 6:59 pm

Here’s a video again to send the trolls spinning:

Really a coward dog Truth meter#32BonesjillyJLBrad’s Toupee,
How many names you will used more tamshitewhamomegatit ?
You are the one to started it first go back to read it #32 at3:47pm !
Your mama and your love ones could die any minute as you wishes !
Krama always comes after The Bad People….just looking at your mama and yourselves (Mouth Dog)

Passing Through @ 08/28/2012 at 7:11 pm

When I saw these pix over the weekend I can’t believe I neglected complimenting Z’s Biitch Face. Homegirl is the real deal. Z’s got mad skills and can throw shade that would make even a hardened criminal think twice before snapping that shutter. From now on I think this is going to be my reply to the trolls…
Can that child cut a biitch down or what? And she’s so regal about it, too. You go, Z! This look says, “I was really enjoying my pap-free summer…until now…and now I’m going to have to hurt you so say kiss your mommy goodbye and say your prayers…”

hello, Angie and Brad fans. I have some days in the beach and i happy to comeback to see at last some good news and pics of my favorite family.

I can fell the joy and happiness of the people in the street and in the pub when they walk out. It must be something unforgettable to be near of Angie, Brad and their nice kids.

Besides all the fame and money they still go to the small villages and contact with simple people without any arrogance and vanity. That´s why any people in the world adore this family.

IT´s this simple form of living that make people in the world kind of worship this couple. that´s why they are like Royalty for me and for many. They act with simplicity and glamour like a true good Queen and King must act. Each day i love more this two. Forever.kiss

@NAN: You’re a moron, seek help! Take that psycho HO with you, please!

Passing Through @ 08/28/2012 at 7:27 pm

I don’t see the photo of Vivienne and Knox. I guess the tabloids snapped up an exclusive on that one for a story about Vivienne’s new career. I bet Viv’s making more for her 30-second cameo than Ticky’s making for We’re The Morons. She’s probably got a better contract rider, too – an all pink dressing room, an all pink princess outfit with a matching pink diamond tiara, 3 hairstylists, 1 pink sneakers-tie-er, free Paris Barbie couture clothes with matching shoes (all in pink but purple will do in a pinch because it’s a royal color), lunch can only be crustless PB&J crudites (Peter Pan not Skippy, please), strawberry yogurt, and all the Mott’s Apple Juice she can drink, Teddy Grahams for snacking (Chocolate only and the real thing, no cheesy European knock-offs), and last but not least, 1 set of toy dinosaurs, 1 plastic toy sword, 1 cowboy outfit with cowboy boots, a cowhide vest, a kiddie Stetson sized for a 4 year-old, a toy gun and holster and 2 ponies (hey, princesses like ponies, too!)…cuz Vivi’s not a selfish child. She’ll totally hook her twin up on Disney’s dime….

Sorry jillyJLwhamo your mama told the whole world that she Not OK !

Jennifer Aniston admitted it in VF 05

” I have worked with this THERAPIST for a long time ” (20+ years ?)

OMG ! since she admitted that her loves all gone,hahahahahaha
No one wants a PSYCHOT!C wife (05-12++++++++)
Someone is still crying with her dogs and No man…..Ouch

Observer2 @ 08/28/2012 at 7:33 pm

Hey PT;

Vivienne gets cast in a movie with a production budget that is 4-5 times that of Lenny. Or should we start calling Lenny, Mikey cause she’ll take anything? LOL.

Brad's Toupee @ 08/28/2012 at 7:37 pm

@NAN

Craaazy CUNT

Passing Through @ 08/28/2012 at 7:38 pm

# 103 Observer2 @ 08/28/2012 at 6:48 pm
Huvsy finally got around to denying that Ticky’s knocked up? You’re right – that’s unusual for the PR hag of someone who doesn’t follow gossip. Pfffft. Two old frauds sitting in a tree…not kissing…just lying. What was really funny about that NE story was the day after it came out Ticky was was snapped in NC showing the world her muffin top. I don’t know many women whose uterus grows sideways and but not in the front. Leave it to Ticky to break new biological ground…

i just run the thread reading the posts and thumbing down the haters-sad-jealous and for my “surprised” they are already closed. ha ha ha.

thanks to all for keep doing a service to humanity. the dogs-haters are truly obsessed with the happiness of the Jolie-Pitts. it´s amazing the hate feeding about such fine and wonderful family. i just don´t get the level of stupidity and ignorance. it´s like a sport for some jealous-haters come here spiting hate, just for fun? Pathetic losers.!!!

“the Dogs Barking and the Royal Caravan pass with pride”

@Brad’s Toupee#119
Craazy **** is happy and enjoy,but Craazy BRAIN is Unhappy and No Man,just asking your mama…….Ouch….Ouch

Brad a Wise Man @ 08/28/2012 at 7:46 pm

I luvs me some Angie but would go down on bended knee for one kiss with Angies future hubby.

Everybody loves Angie and Brad , well everybody but a few annoying jealous trolls who hate to admit their fug Manny was dumped in the dirt for the most beautiful woman in the world.

Go Brad smartest move you ever made.

Observer2 @ 08/28/2012 at 7:48 pm

@Passing Through:

Let’s face it, the picks of Lenny/Mikey on set have not been kind. She’s looking ruff and flabby round the edges.

And no one cared that she got engaged to what’s his name.

Her next interview she’ll rattle off every tabloid story and how she keeps her body, she can have it, in shape and what she eats. Two leaves of lettuce with a teaspoon of tuna.

While what’s his name is walking the streets of the city in wuvs, NYC, Lenny/Mikey is walking the beaches of N.C. all by her lonesome.

See, Jason Sudekis’ girlfriend, who is younger and prettier than Lenny/Mikey came to town to visit her boyfriend and she stayed awhile, might even still be there. While ole what’s his name, obviously doesn’t like N.C. But, that’s where he fell in wuv, or paid to anyways.

What’s his name is waiting to bump into Heidi. A shame for him because she’s a natural beauty and he doesn’t know how to handle such a thing. Either natural or beautiful. LOL.

@Passing Through:
lmao
no one can do it like Z
the photos r not from paparazzi
they were taken by the town folks
n sold in citizenside
n to the local newspapers

Wonderbust @ 08/28/2012 at 7:54 pm

i too was wondering why the pics of Viv and Knox weren’t posted so tabs prob did buy it up..I love that Vivienne was trending on yahoo for like 3 days meanwhile during tickys engagement that Monday she was trending nowhere..legit question, can ticky even conceive? im not even trying to be mean just wondering i heard that chances of a 43 year old having a baby is less than 5% yet the hens are always talking about how they know such and such person that had a baby at 45 etc a hen is always saying this yet in reality statistics show that its unlikely to happen, ticky is going on 44

Love the JoliePitts @ 08/28/2012 at 8:06 pm

@Rose:
Hi Rose, fyi

Love seeing this gorgeous family.
God bless the JoliePitts with everything good.
Here’s my contributory video of Brad fondling Angelina’s beautiful bum at the Sarajevo/Berlin Awards show earlier this year.
Brad is taking his time and enjoying every moment of it.
Feast your eyes and enjoy.

Great to see them out and about and looking so good.

In all honesty Ticky never wanted a kid . All she ever wanted was Brad Pitt’s polarizing name to help her nab an oscar.
That ain’t going to happen not back then and certainly not now.

Any sneaky lying witch can lie to a man and tell him yes i want a child one day when in her cold heart she knew all along she did not want a child ..her words> ‘ Kids are messy’ around her trashy looking mansion she tries to imitate to match Brad and Angies digs.

If Ticky had a child at age 45..just saying..When the kid is 20 Ticky would be the great grandmotherly age of 65..FUN..NOT.

There are beautiful sexy lovers = Angie and there are fug conniving liars = Ticky.
You have to be out of your mind to believe Manniston ever wanted a child or ever will have a child in the future. Liar liar Pants On Fire!!!

The selfish Ticky already said NO to adopting when she had her grimey fat paws on The Pitt. The hor won’t produce a kid for the skinnyboytoy either.
Just one thing not everybody falls for a farce like Tick just a few stupid broads who think Brad left them in the dust might believe such horseshat.

A Big Congrats to the Happy Jolie Pitt Family!

vickifromtexas @ 08/28/2012 at 8:30 pm

wow zahara is a beautiful child. she will be a gorgeous lady.
beautiful family.

Love the JoliePitts @ 08/28/2012 at 8:33 pm

@tish:
Hi Tish,
Just look at that smile on Brad’s face. That man looks so happy to be with Angie and his kids. That man was born to be a dad. And he and Angelina seem soooo happy to be engaged. I don’t know when I have seen Angelina smiling so much. I am loving their smiles. And look at the people surrounding them with smiles of joy for this gorgeous couple. I am truly enjoying these pictures.

Charlotte: NOYB.

Passing Through @ 08/28/2012 at 8:39 pm

# 118 Observer2 @ 08/28/2012 at 7:33 pm
LOL. Did you get my last PM? I’ve been having some JJB issues of my own so if you didn’t get it let me know.
BTW – I was laughing about something similar in that PM, which I’ll go ahead and throw out here – Has it occurred to anyone else that the budget of Maleficent is MORE than the budgets of Ticky’s last 6 solo/no A-list male comedian flix? The budget for Maleficent is $170-$200MIL – I’ve seen both. For the sake of argument – let’s go with the low end of $170MIL. The budgets for the 6 afformentioned duds were –
Mismanagement – $18MIL
**** Happens – $18MIL
Bountiless – $40MIL, director said $50
Turkey Baster – $19MIL
Horrible Movie – $35MIL
Wanderbust – $35MIL
That’s $165MIL. $175MIL if you include the extra $10MIL the director said Bountiless cost. Then there’s the WW gross for these 6 dogs – $455,742,812. If I had to hazard a guess I’d say that Disney’s hopes for Maleficent’s WW BO sits somewhere around the AIW total, roughly twice that. At worst the projection is probably $600-$800MIL. But…Ticky’s a MOVIE STAH, ya’ll!

@Observer2:

what, did you miss the tab cover showing what’s his name and Ticky headlined by WEDDING OF THE CENTURY….guess that trumps the Royal Wedding, too. Wonder what that cost the ole girl. Can’t remember which of the loids it was on…….didn’t even care to take note.

Flying across Canada recently I was desperate for some cheezy reading on the plane….kept walking into airport shops and Ticky was covering every g.d. thing……..even frickin’ Hello…..one of my fave mags. So I slept.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 760 » Show All