Diane Kruger: Parisian Window Shopper!

Diane Kruger: Parisian Window Shopper!

Diane Kruger does some window shopping around the St. Germain neighborhood of Paris, France on Thursday (August 30).

The 36-year-old actress, who was accompanied by a pregnant pal, was seen checking out some flowers at an outdoor vendor and enjoying the gorgeous scenery.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Diane Kruger

Last week, Diane was spotted stateside sporting wet hair while leaving the James Perse store with bags full of goodies!

FYI: Diane is wearing Loeffler Randall shoes.

10+ pictures inside of Diane Kruger strolling around Paris with her pregnant gal pal…

diane kruger shops paris 01
diane kruger shops paris 02
diane kruger shops paris 03
diane kruger shops paris 04
diane kruger shops paris 05
diane kruger shops paris 06
diane kruger shops paris 07
diane kruger shops paris 08
diane kruger shops paris 09
diane kruger shops paris 10
diane kruger shops paris 11

Valerie Macon/Getty

Beautiful, i love her

Got to hand it to her…she’s FINE!

that woman looks great in anything

Absolutely gorgeous

Love this girl! She’s so natural looking and down to earth.

she is so fine

this girl just makes me smile..love her

She looks adorable and she’s talented!

This girl could turn me straight

Beautiful. Always so classy and elegant.

She has the most beautiful legs.

She has no makeup on and is still beautiful.

She looks like a doll! Totally.

clémontine @ 08/30/2012 at 12:18 pm

Diane Kruger est tellement parfaite

Diane Kruger is amazing

what wrong with this woman
Hair honestly, she’s going bald
his face is old and wrinkled and she looks weird
her thin body skeletal
his personality empty and futile
his presumption to think that she is a movie star
their lack of talent
narcissism

Does Diane Kruger never age? She’s amazing.

Diane is a true fashion icon!

i like her casual outfit

aw, she looks cute. but no josh? i missed them together already. cutest couple.

@TZ: Isn’t he filming Fringe?

love that outfit, and she looks so good

@CF98:

oh yeah, that’s right! oops, totally forgot about that.

I love it! The hat is great, and the skirt looks good!

lovely again

His legs look like crooked sticks…

patty crazy @ 08/30/2012 at 12:49 pm

more than twenty comments posted by the same person,this praise should go to the true goddess Nicole Kidman, who only has 10 comments

SHE IS SO DAMN FINE
PACEY LOVES HER SO MUCH

I love how she was in Vancouver like last week, and then three days ago in California or wherever, and now in Paris…
What a life !

she looks great.
she has the best style and best boyfriend ever!!!!

so cute, her face is so pretty

WOW, those supermodel legs. so damn fine

hurenting @ 08/30/2012 at 1:15 pm

love her and josh. They look really happy together, hope it lasts for good

I saw Farewell, My Queen and thought she was really, really good in it. I enjoyed her take on Marie-Antoinette…it was definitely fresh and different from the Sofia Coppola version. I may have liked Diane’s MA a tad more than Kirsten’s even. Anyway, she is certainly growing into a strong actress.

love her outfit minus the shoes

Definitely not one of her better looks.

amazing body

@zoe:

i don’t hate it. i mean, if anyone is going to make that outfit look good it’s her, let’s face it.

she looks pretty

A very cute outfit.

She looks so…French. I like the beret on her. she wears it well.

surely this woman has the thinnest legs I’ve ever seen, she is very thin look a skeleton

The flats are perfect! And what a testament to what great legs she has that she can pull off a mini-skirt with flats yet still look statuesque. Must be from her modelling days.

her legs are really horrible

Fabulous look!

She just has IT doesn’t she?

Her last outfits remind me of her older casual style. Very laid back. I love seeing her like this.

absolutely perfect!

Such an elegant woman, love her taste point.

She is one very stylish lady!

i hate pregnant women. disgusting

Oh no, that outfit is awful, not chic at all.

i hope diane never has a baby. kids are messy.
diane, say NO to them babies!
just enjoy your life with your hot, perfect boyfriend, travel and be free.

she looks happy!

where is her dreamy boyfriend?

diane looks so young and fresh!

maybe diane is pregnant? she’s so cute!!!

@romina: Doubt it she looks way too thin

@romina:

oh no, please, anything but that. horrendous.
diane is going to butcher her perfect body by having a baby, such a shame.
i blame joshua for this mess. he wanted a kid so badly

@CF98:

victoria beckham is also very, very thin and older that diane. and yet victoria just had her baby daughter.
so there is a possibility for diane to get pregnant even if she is that skinny.

natural beauty

@richie: Maybe but I’m trying to recall ever seeing Victoria pregnant(cue conspiracy theory)

We’ll find out soon enough personally she doesn’t have much time left at 36 years old

Diane Kruger is my new style inspiration.

hmmm, she has that pregnancy glow. i think she’s pregnant.
joshua must be thrilled.

I’m always f*cking wondering how the paps have those pics…!

I’m French, the funny thing is that i was at that same neighborhood today.
I’m just looking at the pics and i just dont get it. If i would pass just beside her, i would have never recognize her. And i know her quite well.

I can’t not believe those celebrities are not an accomplice. They are paid for those 3 minutes shoots. Otherwise, it’s impossible to find her like that in Paris especially because she do not live there and that she is there for personnal journey and not for a movie premiere or a shooting.

Do you agree with me?

@FrG:

no, i dont agree with you.
in fact, she is doing promotional work for her upcoming
movie ” un plan parfait” (the perfect plan). that is why she is in paris right know.
she is in france to do some pre tape interviews with her costar danny boon.

and, she does live in paris and in los angeles.

didn’t know she had posed for Playboy,small breasts not hot at all

didn’t know she had posed for Playboy,small breasts not hot at all

@lage:

WOW, beautiful body. HOT

I think Diane looks pregnant. Normally her boobs aren’t that big (even after having them surgically altered) and she looks like she has a little pooch below her belt line. I’m sure Josh would be thrilled because “he’s at that age now”, I don’t know how Diane would feel about it. She loves her career and her lifestyle, children would mean giving a little something up, I’m not sure she’s ready for that. At any rate, she’s not getting any younger. She’s 36 so she better get on that soon if it’s in the cards.

This woman is an absolute mess. I would like to extend a thank you for wearing the hat, it saves us from having to see that huge forehead of hers.

She has a really great body.

@lage:
Is that really Diane? I’m gonna have to say she’s had some work done on her breasts, they don’t look that small anymore.

When she was young she could use her body to get her holes,Now, neither dog deserves this bone

I love her style

I can’t see Diane actually having a baby, but maybe her and Josh convinced this woman to carry their baby for them. I’m sure she’ll also talk her into taking care of it too, unless Josh decides not to follow his dreams and becomes a stay at home daddy.

@rodry:
It has always been greatly rumored that Diane had to do a little work on her knees and back (posing) to get where she is today. She should ask for her money back, her career isn’t all that great.

susan 9898 @ 08/30/2012 at 6:16 pm

She is too skinny , really bad actress and dresser

she has the most beautiful legs in Hollywood.

@tle:
Great post! I’ve always thought that Diane is extremely unattractive. She’s always had the face of an old woman.

clémontine @ 08/30/2012 at 6:46 pm

j’aime sa simplicité! et puis elle est reposée et tout ça fait plaisir! et souriante!

Wow diane looks good. Does this woman ever age?

the only actress in hollywood without a stylist. amazing!

@IKR:

ALL the actresses in hollywood get on their knees. it’s no big deal in Tinseltown. happens all the time.

richardsen @ 08/30/2012 at 7:11 pm

i want her life

classic beauty

it’s blatantly obvious that there is just one or two people here posting under different names. Do you work for Kruger’s PR team or do you just have no lives of your own?

style was great but only if you’re 20 something

@Brenda:

Its possible to be friends with people who have kids or are about to then again wouldn’t they do the whole fake pregnancy thing instead?

Someone here posted over 50 comments. They do it ALL the time. :(

diane always looks so good

Diane-Kruger Icon of Beauty and Fashion

she is so stunning and does not look a day over 30

Diane Kruger really shined As Marie Antoinette In ‘Farewell My Queen’. it was totally awesome and fascinating to see her in this role.

elegant lady

diane kruger looks like a dream!

She is absolutely beautiful and sexy. Georgeous woman

lara stone @ 08/31/2012 at 7:29 am

lovely and talented

has many posting here saying that Diana is beautiful however few are agreeing while Nicole Kidman has about 50 agree that she is beautiful,accordingly most people don’t think she’s beautiful, she’s not very popular too

She has great taste in clothes

diane kruger is beautiful and extremely talented and it is wonderful to see that she is getting more roles in france and in america.

Diane is really beautiful she makes many movies as while her loser boyfriend does nothing, she is much more popular than he

She is amazingly gorgeous, but that short makes her look far too frail and thin.

She is stunning as always, wish I looked that good!!! she’s a real beauty.

How unbelievably cute is she !!

she has some praise for his performance while josh does not receive any praise neither in series that he does, or in his B movies, that nobody watches

I love her, she is so beautiful and inspiring

She is one of Hollywood’s most glamorous stars

he is Pacey and will always be Pacey because he has no talent to be more than thathe will always be her shadow

She looks great and it’s good to see her doing well for herself

SEX ON LEGS! She is stunning! joshua you lucky git!

I have to say that diane and josh do genuinely look like a happy couple. He obviously knows how to treat her and make her happy.

she made some successful films while he made no hit movie him career is a failure, he is only known when she appears on red carpets with her he is always around her in search of the spotlight

nobody goes seek him, the paparazzi is only interested in her. he doesn’t appears in this site alone

magdalena @ 08/31/2012 at 9:42 am

she is the true definition of beauty and pulls off just about anything with elegance

she looks so lovely here, so fresh faced. Pretty girl.

poor josh he is always the shadow of someone he does not have himself brightness

Diane Kruger. Love the shorts, the hat & the vintage purse………..and her boyfriend. he is yummy!

Spectacularly beautiful woman who also happens to be a fantastic actress She was superb in “Inglorious ********” and deserves a Supporting Actress Oscar nod for “Farewell, My Queen”.

clémontine @ 08/31/2012 at 10:19 am

qu’est ce que j’aimerai bien voir Diane avec un gros ventre comme celui de sa copine. lol

question: what does Joshua Jackson have that keeps diane so enthralled with him?
She’s an international film star, he’s on a low-rated US TV show.

answer: he must be good in bed!

I am addicted to her face. Have been forever.

@harold:

He’s lucky to have her. She’s beautiful, smart, talented and very sweet

she looks very nice without makeup

BlackCloud @ 08/31/2012 at 11:53 am

looks like something Taylor Swift would wear

good grief @ 08/31/2012 at 11:58 am

you PR trolls are pathetic. No matter how much you spam this site Diane Kruger is not going to become a suddenly popular and in demand actress. Give it up.

Love her. So humble and talented.

Wow she looks fantastic! She hardly ages!

She’s definately revered more in Europe…Stateside, not so much. Let’s face it, she has a niche career mostly doing film in France. She did not happen after National Treasure and she isn’t ever going to happen. I personally have nothing against her but I find her extremely dull in regards to looks, personality and talent. Not a fan of her boyfriend either although he is a much more interesting personality.

She has over 100 comments here while he isn’t appearing more here he is a loser nobody is interested in him, while Diane has many fans

Diane is a star he’s just a loser

Diane is a fashion icon!
Love her!!!!

not good a woman so elegant as she be always seen with an idiot,rough as him

love her and all her movies. she is a classic beauty. she is one of the few actors that have always looked like a real old hollywood movie star. love it.

Simply stunning! She’s sooo beautiful.

A great actress who is also incredibly beautiful, but like most non British European actresses is far superior in her own language.

aw, she looks cute. i love her and her extremely hot boyfriend joshua jackson.
they look so good together. the most cutest and happiest couple in hollywood. love them!

where is the loser of her boyfriend

aw, she looks cute. i love her and her extremely hot boyfriend joshua jackson.

where is the loser of her boyfriend?

where is the loser of her boyfriend?

where is the loser of her boyfriend?

where is the loser of her boyfriend?

I thought she was one of the best things in Inglourious B*st*rds. She was also great in that french movie Farewell my queen.

where is the loser of her boyfriend?

What a magnficient woman! Love her beauty, love her style!

what a face. you seldom see this sort of beauty around.

this person who does it is desperate because his idol does not have much success, and his career is just declined mainly because of her age, does not think she will take off in his career because she don’t has talent, she is not great actress as Charlize Theron that is older she but a lot prettier than her Charlize is a huge star she don’t need that kind of troll since everyone admires she real

The Phantom @ 08/31/2012 at 4:25 pm

She is absolutely stunning. And I have to admit, she and josh look very in love with each other even after dating for 6 years.

@Marcos: don’t think a fan of hers but the troll fan of JJ nor don’t even she likes her but if she feels good doing it let her do, up because she did not take their medications even

I think this girl is the prettiest girl in the media right now.

she looks fantastic! She hardly ages!

She seems like a truly likeable young woman and I wish her all the best for the future.

Love her style, love her man!

hfbagajhavbf @ 08/31/2012 at 10:27 pm

I love reading this .I am an older successful single man at present .I need an older woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on Ŵėalthyluv. Ϲ○М…under the name of Craig..the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, successful and sexy people.users over 30 .if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!LOL

Love her bag. She’s adorable.