Kate Bosworth: Michael Polish Attached to Direct '18 Wheel Butterfly'

Kate Bosworth: Michael Polish Attached to Direct '18 Wheel Butterfly'

Kate Bosworth feeds the parking meter before heading to Ona Spa and Nail Salon on Friday (August 31) in Los Angeles.

Earlier this week, the 29-year-old newly engaged actress was spotted shopping with her fiance Michael Polish at Bristol Farms supermarket.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

It was recently announced that Michael is attached to direct the film 18 Wheel Butterfly, according to Deadline.

The story focuses on a female trucker, who is “accused of a crime that she did not commit and must outrace the law, brother truckers, feds and bounty hunters in the in the Texas bubble gum, redneck chic summer of 1977.”

FYI: Kate is carrying a Loewe Granada bag in blue suede.

15+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth feeding the meter…

kate bosworth michael polish direct 18 wheel butterfly 01

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
hfbagajhavbf @ 08/31/2012 at 10:21 pm

I love reading this .I am an older successful single man at present .I need an older woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on Ŵėalthyluv. Ϲ○М…under the name of Craig..the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, successful and sexy people.users over 30 .if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!LOL

i wouldn’t watch another movie with her if you paid me to. i already learned from my mistake after watching that crap film superman returns which put me to sleep.

Whycantipost @ 08/31/2012 at 10:36 pm

30 pics of someone unrelevant walking down the street? Mkay.
And she should feed herself instead of the parkingmeter. So. I said my snarky things for the day xD

Has anyone seen my keys? @ 08/31/2012 at 10:44 pm

18 Wheel Butterfly? And he’s proud of that? That’s just laughably sad.

Just clicked onto Deadline and it says Evan Rachel Wood is in talks to play the lead. Can’t wait for comments on that little tidbit from the usual suspects here.

@LOL: WHAT! Not even MP Kate’s FIANCEE can get Kate a JOB!

OMG Lol, could you imagine Kate as a truck driver? Her fiance is stupid enough to give her the role because he wants to continue to get laid. She’ll be in the running for this for sure.

@LOL: Thank goodness! For a second there I thought it was going to be KB playing the trucker. LOL

Theres that left hand again ! Relax, everyones already seen that ring !

I was sceptical when people kept saying she would angle for a post whenever the ex is mentioned. I now bow to their superior wisdom. We just had couple of posts on AS and now 30 pictures of feeding the meter ????

If its about MP , shouldnt there at least be one pic of him ??

she still has the gold band from the start of their relationship please dont tell me thats her engagement ring too thats pretty cheep of MP.

its been a few weeks since they have announcement and still no nice shinny ring? that ring is nothing to show off too. i dont get the hand posing for a gold band ring. show off when you have a diamond or something.

i do like her dress. its perfect for spring and summer here. im so happy winter is over.

her shoes are ugly.

It only took him a whole full year to get another job. Yayy!! But it doesn’t say that it is concrete it say he attached himself to the project, I will take it serious when studio name and actors ARE attached to this otherwise it’s just PR push for work. She on the other hand no one will touch her even in print or studio, great actress never get work you know.

@Blackcat9:

Perhaps Molish can get her a bit part as a truck stop hooker….not too much of a stretch for her to play.

And Evan Rachel wood is attached to play the female lead. Looks like your bf couldn’t even hire you to star in the film he actually gets a decent actress

Omg what are you going to do now your bf has a job no more couply outings for you, step up your game girl announce a pregnancy or a wedding date for press.

Well, now we know why he can’t do JM commercials anymore, he’s got a real job!

@Has anyone seen my keys?: according to Deadline:

“Compared to a throwback to SMOKEY & THE BANDIT, CONVOY, SUGERLAND EXPRESS, THELMA & LOUISE. (That’s a bit of a hodgepodge there)

18 WHEEL BUTTERFLY will be produced by Aaron Magnani under his Water Bear/Aaron Magnani Productions Banner along with A Polish Brothers Construction.

Magnani and producers are currently seeking financing.”

And did Cher just add this to her Twitter handle: stylist/designer. be yourself. be original.?

I find that funny, at least in regards to her BBF KB, since KB seems to have problems being either.

Whycantipost @ 09/01/2012 at 8:34 am

Most hilarious of it all: Evan Rachel Wood is also an ex of Skars. It was rumored Kate stole skars from Evan, since she was spotted visiting him at the Straw Dogs set and that suddenly stopped. Next thing we know he is with Kate. Wonder if Polish knows and if it leads to any situations, HA.
I’m laughing my ass off now, karma is a ******.

I wonder if MP is going to give her a part?

The usual jealous and foolish AS fangirls are here!

I cannot believe that JJ posted all those photos, I mean come on. This has to be the most desparate of them all.
I love that even her fiance/husband, (I still think they are already married), cannot even hire her. That is unless she gets a smaller part on the film. MP will probably insist on her being in it in some way. I cannot believe it took him longer than a year to find another job, that still requires the money to do it. This is just to funny.
Her desparation grows and grows, she is just trying anything to stay in the public eye. I love that all the other sites have stopped carrying posts about her only JJ remains. Soon she will be running to the vet and post office. That definitely will be next.
Also I love how in some of the photos she is trying to look frustrated and smug at the same time and her legs really look the worst they ever have in these pictures.

At first I thought that they were both going to work on this, but I guess not. So Cher has a new denim line, MP has a new movie Kate has…?

@Jeannie: her parking meter pap photos…..

Whycantipost @ 09/01/2012 at 11:11 am

@dibly:
Gimme one good reason why Kate is so awesome and worth defending?
Also jealous/foolish is said most of the time, come up with something original. Next.

Whycantipost @ 09/01/2012 at 11:12 am

@mforman:
I think she is offended she isn’t the lead (or mentioned to be in it whatsoever) and that will cause drama between them. Wouldn’t surprise me.

@Jeannie:

Her paps & best bud JJ
Her cheap **** mint videos which have gone bust
Her shopping , salon and vet trips

she is just Another Eva Mendez UNEMPLOYED.

But one thing she doesn’t have is actual ACTING WORK who would want to hire this cheap crap, $2 you get what you pay for when you hire her let alone having to date and sleep with her

ewwwwwww (poor orlando, james chris martin and alex and they have
all moved on :) )mp must have been desperate and hard up to get with her

Texas Swede @ 09/01/2012 at 12:33 pm

Just for fun: The phrase “She would go to the opening of an envelope.” What movie did it come from and what A-list actress said?

I thought this would be fun here since it is said about KB quite often.

@Nice one: Watch out!!! You’ll ended up on the poo list with me for being a bully!!
@Texas Swede: Goldie Hawn in Death Becomes Her???!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All