Katie Holmes: 'Dead Accounts' Moves Opening Night Back

Katie Holmes: 'Dead Accounts' Moves Opening Night Back

Katie Holmes flashes a smile while taking her daughter Suri to a gymnastics class on Thursday (August 30) at Chelsea Piers in New York City.

The 33-year-old actress will be starring in a production of the new play Dead Accounts on Broadway this Fall and the opening night was just pushed back by one day.

The show was originally to open on November 28, but it will now have its official opening on November 29 to allow for a longer previews period.

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes taking Suri to gymnastics class…

katie holmes dead accounts moves opening night back 01
katie holmes dead accounts moves opening night back 02
katie holmes dead accounts moves opening night back 03
katie holmes dead accounts moves opening night back 04
katie holmes dead accounts moves opening night back 05
katie holmes dead accounts moves opening night back 06
katie holmes dead accounts moves opening night back 07
katie holmes dead accounts moves opening night back 08
katie holmes dead accounts moves opening night back 09
katie holmes dead accounts moves opening night back 10

Credit: Jae Donnelly; Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise

A&E

Those jeans are way too tight – she looks just awful from behind.

I marvel at her constant ability to dress herself in unflattering clothes.

oh no! only did these shoes! This is a shock to the star walked in the same shoes two years! maybe katie has signed a contract with Isabel Marant will promote the idea that her shoes for $ 1000 for a few years? let’s hope not

I want to see Suri at the Olympics

These shoes are creepy!
Suri every day has a new dress and shoes for no small price. And Katie? I understand that he may have ugly feet, but it is not necessary for them to run around in high heels or flip-flops. Maybe buy a NEW boots.

PLEASE STOP! Im sick and tired of seeing these two. Katie you are free now, take a good long shower, wear neat clothes and change the SHOES! Pathetic woman!

I think Katie sleeps with these boots on.

Giuseppe Lentini @ 08/31/2012 at 10:51 am

Hi I am Giuseppe Lentini, London based actor. Never heard of me? Well I need a new agent then! Or you can check my reel and spread the word. Thanks! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6SJyis8TI

Katie looks so wonderfully normal. Especially lately. I wonder why…

The boots doesn’t matter. I mean we all have our favorite boots which we love to wear, sometimes everyday.
But I don’t really like her outfit & her hair.
The outfit makes her look older then she really is & her hair is way to long & is always wearing it the same way.
I think she had a better style pre-Tom Cruise because even after her divorce she doesn’t look really better but I have to say that Suri has a really cute style. I love her girlie dresses!

Too weird when a so called spontaneaous photo shoot happends and Katie suddenly looks straight into the camera’s.
I would be furious (later) if I were her child.

She looks awful. Who is paying good money in this economy to see her in a play?

I’m tired of seeing her and her superficial smile, trying to convince everyone how happy and free she is now. She is tired and has absolutely no taste in style, that’s what I can see with no problem.

She looks worn out and tired. And she doesn’t even do anything.

jeans too tight, shirt too short, boots old and dirty, she just doesn’t care what she looks like?

YOUR TIME IS UP KATIE. DON’T SPEND MY MONEY.

Does anyone else think, perhaps Katie could be mentally ill? She has been wearing those dirty boots all summer long.

Katie should try to make Suri stop putting her hands/fingers in her mouth. Try harder, Katie! Maybe school will correct that.

wow….reading all the posts I can see COS is out in full force today…shame on you people

MidgetTom @ 08/31/2012 at 1:03 pm

So what she doesn’t look perfect all the time, do you? I think she looks great for having no makeup on. Her hair is beautiful and healthy looking too. Hair doesn’t need to be blow-dried every day to look like Dolly Parton’s. She’s wearing shirt and jeans, omg kill her. I do agree about those boots but you are exagerating every time when it comes to Katie. Why don’t you just let her be. She obviously doesn’t have the greatest sense of style but doesn’t mean she should be prosecuted for it. Maybe she doesn’t feel like hiring a personal stylist and just chooses to wear what makes her happy.

$cientology @ 08/31/2012 at 1:05 pm

@Jocelyn: She probably looks tons better than you from behind.

she looks so depressed, like maybe she is not taking care of herself properly even.

she may need some help.

@Jean:

i agree with Jean….i do’nt understand mental illness that well, but i do know that when people have no self-awareness, i.e, wearing the same filthy things, not properly caring for hygiene, well…..that’s part of it

Nicole, Keith and their daughters have been in NYC Amazing how they’re able to avoid the paps while Katie and Suri are photographed wherever they go. Hmmm.

@Jean:
Yes, I think she might be mentally ill. Look at that face as she looks into the camera. She looks like she is crying out for help.

Pippa - yank that tooth, Katie @ 08/31/2012 at 6:31 pm

Someone needs to yank out that tooth Suri has been poking at for the last couple weeks. Idk how long it’s been really, but everytime I see a pic of her lately she has her dirty, sticky, nyc germed-up hand in her mouth moving that tooth around. ICK!!
And shouldn’t she have lost some teeth by now? If you look at recent pics of her smiling she has ALL of her baby teeth. She is 6.5 – idk when kids these days lose their bottom baby teeth but i lost them when I was five.

Pippa - yank that tooth, Katie @ 08/31/2012 at 6:33 pm

@Jean: She has actually been wearing them since LAST summer. I saw a random pic on another blog and she was wearing them. The dates was like June 2011!!!!

Katie is a breath of fresh air! I love how she doesnot give a damn about anything people say, she’s going to live, dress and breath, the way she wants so get over it!

Nobody is interested in them, #23

Blue Moon @ 09/01/2012 at 1:37 am

The problem is definitely with Katie. She has issues. I can’t believe what Tom saw in her. She looks lazy and dirty. All she does now is parade her daughter in town. I bet you she does not iron clothes or keep a house clean. That daughter of hers looks bad, probably still have a bottle at night and look so anti-social like the mom. Don’t they have family and friends? At least Tom has family and friends and play with this child. Katie hires people to entertain or interact with her daughter. I hope the dog is not theirs, Katie does not take good care of the daughter and how is she going to care for a dog?

I understand that he may have ugly feet, but it is not necessary for them to run around in high heels or flip-flops. Maybe buy a new boots.