Maria Sharapova & Sasha Vujacic Split, End Engagement

Maria Sharapova & Sasha Vujacic Split, End Engagement

Maria Sharapova and her fiance, basketball player Sasha Vujacic, have called off their engagement.

“It’s been since the end of spring,” the 25-year-old tennis player said in a post match U.S. Open news conference. “I was waiting for someone to actually ask me that question.”

“I have never really been the person to announce things. I never announced when we were together or never announced we were engaged. I never have in any of my previous relationships, as well,” Maria said (via E! News).

“It was a really nice period of time for both of us, but our career schedules just made it extremely difficult to see each other with the traveling and especially his career move to Turkey,” she added. “But we have a tremendous amount of respect for each other. I still would love to call him as a friend. We spent really great years together.”

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

I KNEW IT!! cause i’ve seen her without her engagement ring for months! AND i haven’t seen them together in forever! it’s okay. she’s still young. good luck to the both of them!

The sad thing is that they split but now his co Tracy is done in turkey and he’s back in la

The sad thing is that they split but now his contract is done in turkey and he’s back in la but I guess to little to late

@sara: You must have been rejected by one that’s why such a strong stand! you know THE Anja Rubik and Adriana Lima married one?! oh,sweetheart i am so sorry you are not worthy of a Serb man.

I am by no means a MaSha fan but thats too bad lol I started to wonder myself if she was still engaged…never seen the guy at any of her matches :S Ah well….better to call it quits now, than after the marriage

maybe that’s the reason she lost at wimbledon, go girl you can get a better guy

somali girl @ 09/01/2012 at 4:14 am

She looks older than 25. dafuk?

They Are PR By Her….Poor 4 HIM

@sara:

I understand ure an American ******….

SayItLoudI'mSerbAndI'mProud @ 09/01/2012 at 6:22 am

@sara:
Nikola Tesla, Mihailo Idvorski Pupin, Novak Djokovic, Pete Maravich, Karl Malden (aka Mladen Sekulovich), Milan Lucich, Vlade Divac, Peter Bogdanovich, Stana Katich, Steve Tesich, Lance Sijan, Mitchell Paige, George Voinovich, Helen Delich Bentley, Brad Dexter (aka Boris Malanovich), Milla Jovovich, Walt Bogdanovich, Al Jankovich…

I suppose, according to your Nazi-fascist criteria, individuals listed above are also of “the most primitive kind on earth” !?
Well, maybe for the the morons filled with blind, irrational hatred, whose IQ reaches the “heights” of level 28.
How imbecilic, moronic, pathetic and sad creature a human can get?!?

PS – And what if sweet Maria ends up with another “primitive” Serb, Novak Djokovic.
Why don’t you crawl back to the slimy rock under which you’ve crept out.

i know adriana lima but who’s anja rubik?

who cares the relationship ran it’s course and by the way Karl Malden mentioned above was only half serbian from his father he was also half Czeck from his mother. @Ana Anja Rubik is also a Victoria Secret model just not as often used as Adriana though she’s a muse of Karl Laggerfeld

Career done and over @ 09/01/2012 at 9:26 am

No one asked her because no one including the media cares. I don’t care, not sure why I even posted.

Career done and over @ 09/01/2012 at 9:28 am

@sara: Have you met any Russian men? talk about primitive and chauvenistic.

@SayItLoudI’mSerbAndI’mProud:

No, I am American, but I heard that Serbs are like the new Nazis of Europe, at least that’s what people are saying. My not you personaly, but is the general opinion.
Those people you are referencing are probably all refugees who escaped from Serbia, and I feel sorry for them because they had to leave the place. Nikola Tesla was a smart gay man, that I respect.
I am Jewish, my grandparents survived Holocaust and I don’t like nations that anihilate and kill other nations.

@SayItLoudI’mSerbAndI’mProud:

“Let me guess, you are of a Croatian/Albanian/Muslim-Bosniak origin? Circle the right answer.”

So these are the nations? You hate their guts? You prove my point.

Maria is sooooooo B E A U T I F U L

Hi I am Giuseppe Lentini, London based actor. Never heard of me? Well I need a new agent then! Or u can help me and spread the word! Check my reel “Four’s a crowd” in which I am playing Luke:

SayItLoudI'mSerbAndI'mProud @ 09/01/2012 at 10:37 am

@”sara”:

“The crimes of the fascist Ustashe against the Serbs in the notorious camp of Jasenovac must be known – crimes that are the worst ones along with those committed against the Jews in the Holocaust.” – SIMON WIESENTHAL

For starters, maybe YOUR FATHER was a “smart GAY”, but Nikola Tesla was a Serbian-American GENIUS and INVENTOR, who, through his work, made a huge contribution to the World, civilization and progress.

Oh, yeah… sure thing! You are most certainly a “Jewish”… just as I am Jimmie Hendrix or Barack Obama. You, imbecilic CHAUVINISTIC little ****. Obviously, you suffer from the excessive anti-Serbian bigotry and blind hatred, combined with complete ignorance and super-low IQ.
I don’t have to prove anything, you’ve already proved who you are by yourself in your first comment. You’ve been thumbed-down by a decent, normal readers.
A little CHAUVINISTIC PROPAGANDIST, that’s what you are. You even use this irrelevant, trivia news to slander and throw mud on a whole nation. Then what should one say about let’s say Germans, Americans, Britts, Japanese, Dutch, even today’s Israel and Jews.. Do you know something about their histories (close and distant)?

You stupid moron, over one million Serbs (together with thousands of Jews and Romas) had been executed, killed (and when I say killed I mean slaughtered, with sadistic pathological cruelty by Hitler’s most faithful allies, Croatian and Muslim-Bosniak Ustasha’s in a monster-state so called Croatian NDH and their numerous concentration camps.

Google the Net for terms like: “Jasenovac, Ante Pavelic, NDH, Nezavisna drzava Hrvatska, Independent state of Croatia, Srbosjek, Stara Gradiska, Jadovno, Jastrebarsko Concentration Camp for Children, Pag, Ljubo Milos, Drakulic, Susnjar, Maks Luburic, Muslim Handzar division… and maybe you’ll know better. These camps had been the places where Hell moved to the face of the Earth.

Serbian and Jewish children victims of Croatian-Ustasha regime of Ante Pavelic in NDH (Independent State of Croatia, 1941-1945)
Look at the faces of these martyrs; over 20.000 Serbian kids have been slaughtered by the Croatian-Ustasha monsters in a Concentration Camp Jastrebarsko —> http://www.1389.org.rs/decakozare.html

As I’ve already said you’re a typical Croatian-Ustasha / Kosovo-Albanian / Bosnian-Muslim-Taliban-Mujahedeen CHAUVINISTIC propaganda spin-doctor. Crawl back…

@SayItLoudI’mSerbAndI’mProud:

Serbian Nazi fascists worked closely with German Nazi officials in making Belgrade the first “Judenfrei” city of Europe. Serbian leader Milan Nedic made an official visit to Adolf Hitler on 19 September 1943, advancing the idea that Serbia is no place for Jews and thanking ‘Führer’ for his decision to exterminate our people in Europe. Nuf said.
And Tesla was a genious homosexual man that I again very much respect, who achieved his glory in science thanx to living in America.

@SayItLoudI’mSerbAndI’mProud:

And even if what you said was right, that is all history now. I was talking about the present day Nazis and those are the Serbs.
You language shows that you are some hillbilly Serb, and totally not worth any more of my time.

Lol! I knew it.

He is from Serbiaaaaa!! Just like meee :)

AMERICA BOMBED SERBIA IN 1999!!!!!! jerks

He has SLOVENIAN nationality and he was born in slovenian town! His father might be serbian, but he’s slovenian!

aaaww!! i’m sad to hear that!! i love them both. they look so good together. was so happy when they announced their engagement. when i hear that sasha is playing in turkey, i was kinda worried about their relationship :( .. too much going on in tennis right now… maria’s break up with her fiance, kim clijsters retirement and of course my beloved andy roddick’s retirement :(

SayItLoudI'mSerbAndI'mProud @ 09/01/2012 at 1:36 pm

@sara: @sara:
Anyhow you don’t need to be a brain surgeon to figure out that Milan Nedic was a “collaborator” and Belgrade was “free of Jews” not because of Serbs, but because of the fact that Serbia was occupied and RUN by the GERMANS! Serbia was an occupied state. Milan Nedic was forced to take the position by occupiers. He was not elected by Serbs.
The Jews in Serbia were killed by German Nazis in a Camp which, for your information, at that time was on the territory of Croatian NDH. Jews were collected and sent to the camp by the Germans born in Serbia, called Volksdeutschers and German unit “Einsatzgruppe Serbien” led by Wilhelm Fuchs. Certainly, like in any other occupied European country there were some Serbs who assisted in that shameful crime. They paid their dues at the end of the War, when such criminals were arrested and processed by Laws. Most of them were executed.
One remark: Germans had a brutal response for Serb resistance, killing 100 Serb hostages for every German killed, and 50 for a wounded one.

SayItLoudI'mSerbAndI'mProud @ 09/01/2012 at 2:00 pm

@sara:
@sara:
Now, you can call me Serbian red-necked “Hill-Billy”… and I’d respond: “Hell, I certainly am.. and I’m proud of being one!”

Yes, my English is a bit rusty – after all English is not my native language – nonetheless, despite all my shortcomings and lack of “manners” I would never call another human being (an American, German, Jew, Irish, British, Italian, Iranian, Korean, Bosniak, Albanian, Croat, Dutch…) “the most primitive kind on earth”… That’d be an act of a pure evil, racism, blind hatred, malice and prejudice… in spite of all your fake “good manners” and English proficiency.
Over and out!