Liberty Ross: Lunch & Shopping Saturday!

Liberty Ross: Lunch & Shopping Saturday!

Liberty Ross and a male pal head into lunch at Le Pain Cafe on Saturday (September 1) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 33-year-old actress and estranged wife of Rupert Sanders later went to the Balenciaga and Bally stores in West Hollywood.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Liberty Ross

The day before, Liberty hit the salon before heading over to American Rag to shop the afternoon away.

10+ pictures inside of Liberty Ross lunching at Le Pain Cafe and then shopping at some high end stores in West Hollywood…

liberty ross shopping lunch 01

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

not attractive

go Liberty!!! slutsen can just go diaf!

First I want to say I dont like Kristen Stewart,but the more I see Liberty Ross walking around like she has no problem in the world, I ask myself why the in the hell is Kristen Stewart hiding out. Come on Kristen show the world you have moved on. Second who the f#ck is Liberty Ross?

Too many press don’t you think?
Where are your children? Leave them to your husband? Ya…right
good mother

sourpatch575 @ 09/02/2012 at 12:11 pm

Her husband may have cheated on her but at the end of the day she still gets the fame and glory…..

OKAY I’m done with her. I defended her on the last article, but this is going overboard. Kristen made her a celebrity! -.-

yeah…something so off. everybody is in hiding, but her. yeah not a fan of her style either.

Love this girl! She’s so natural looking and down to earth.

Too much of her recently. Please, go away along with Rupert from paps radars. And take Kristen with you, big happy ménage à trois.

I don’t like kristen trampire AT ALL! but this thig with this woman is getting ridiculous! WTF is wrong with you Jared? this is not a celebrity!

She looks adorable and she’s talented!

How much is she paying you to write about her ,Jared? You’re the only blogger that i’ve seen that’s been writing about her everyday lol

Beautiful. Always so classy and elegant.

She has the most beautiful legs.

Every day my theory will be stronger, I think that she and her husband were looking for a way to be more popular and they took advantage of Kristen and her fame

Before the whole thing happened people didn’t even knew who she was,and now all of a sudden we see picture of her everyday!!! kinda weird….

She has no makeup on and is still beautiful.

Does anyone else think she is trying to dress like Kristen? Much too thin also. Come on Kristen, we miss seeing your pretty face!!

She looks like a doll! Totally.

she is a true fashion icon!

@guest:

I don’t think a woman out without her kids should be seen as a bad mother. Her children have 2 parents. So she can go out and about without her kids. MILLIONS of women do everyday. now having said that I am getting tired of the constant pap pics. before the Kristen Rupert thing this woman was a “Who is she” now we are seeing her everyday in heels and short shorts. OK her thing maybe, but she looks like she is loving all the attention. Reminds me of a guy that just hooked up with a known female celeb and is featured on this site when before he was a “who is that”.
She needs to go about her business. She did nothing wrong, but she is getting famous for being hurt by her husband. Not for her talent.

i like that she’s not using her children for public sympathy and support.
(tom cruise bringing suri to disneyland?!! in what world would he ever do that except for image purposes)

@anch:

And why would Liberty hide? It’s not like she is the one who cheated – she has nothing to be ashamed about, so why are you even comparing? I admit it’s weird that she gets so much attention now, but I don’t believe in the conspiracy theories. There are little kids involved and it would be the oddest and the most disgusting kind of PR game, plus it would be only beneficial for Liberty and Robert, and very harmful for the image of Kristen and Sanders, so why would they even participate? I’d rather believe Liberty has realized it’s a win-win situaton for her – she got rid of her sketchy husband whom she’ll divorce soon (as I hope), while she is still young and she gained more attention, so she have better chance to move on from him financially, that’s why she’s all open and smily “like she had no problem”.

Liberty was actually a very famous High Fashion model in Europe – Vogue, ID, Burberry, Chanel e.t.c.
She semi retired to move to LA to her husband for his career.
Her family is old money rich.
If she’s getting papped so much its because people are interested in her right now. It won’t last. But why should she hide? She did nothing wrong.

OMG another picture of brokenhearted Liberty! She looks soooo sad.
Where are you’re kids? She is a nobody who is a Kristen wannabe. No chance of that lady! I’d say you are really blowing it for yourself, sympathy for you is going out the window. I know you want to be seen as much as possible before people forget you exist again. Pathetic.
Kristen will be out on Thursday and nobody will remember your name.
Kristen didn’t ruin your marriage, your husband did. Go home and hug your kids.

Clearly enjoying the attention. And why she dress like a 20 years old? Pathetic.

Tell whatever you want, but Liberty is the only person who won this game. She got so much sympathy and attention. And now we her pics everyday!

Again eh…its so odd that Kristen is hiding out, it prolongs the akwardness of it all. Just go about your day girl. Like Liberty and Rupie. Rob should as well. Just move on.

You’re not a twenty year old. That outfit looks stupid on you! You’re not Kristen, so don’t even go there.

one thing i cant understand, why her husband cheated on her?? she looks so good for her age and has a very good body. In my opinion Kristen is not sexy or beautiful, with the same BORED face expression on every photo.. Please someone explain to me why people think she is pretty

She’s such a victim. She’s eating up the camera time. She and her husband are just RIDICULOUS. If they could get any more up and personal with the paps, they would be eating their lens. Your fifteen minutes are almost up. Soak it up.

Liberty Ross was well famous BEFORE Kirsten Stewart, she was a FAMOUS MODEL, perhaps not famous in the US but definitely in UK and Europe. She is well respected and know in the fashion crowd. Also the people calling her a bad mother are idiots, what is she suppose to do, stay at home and sulk while her children are at SCHOOL or is she suppose to go out with them and have the paps scream and question her about the scandal in front of here children. So many stupid people on the internet.

why mediocre celebrities have many comments in this site?

@Nina: If that were true than Kristen is an even bigger dumbass for falling for it.

Yeah Liberty is a really well known high fashion model in Europe and over there that’s the only kind that counts. I mean the fashion people know her. Living in the US helps her a bit with anonymity but since her husband and what’s her face had their fun without regard to Liberty and kids, she’s gotten a bit more known.

In the US Liberty’s more known as an actress though.

Is she TRYING to dress like kristen? nice try sweetheart but, no. Why is she smiling at the cameras? I really do think she’s trying to get attention..

RealRobFan @ 09/02/2012 at 12:47 pm

@Lola: Behave yourself, she was already well known in the UK. Kristen made her well known in the US for the wrong reasons. Liberty should not have to hide her face, going about her daily life is something she did before Kristen made out with HER husband in public.

Am I the only one thinking that her husband and her tricked Kristen Stewart?
They’re walking around like nothing happen, all a sudden she’s a star and papz follow her around and her couple seems to be ok.

Something is fishy, I checked the pics and it seems he knew the papz were following KStew and him.

Feel like she’s using this whole situation to bring attention to herself, and get herself a career in hollywood – thats always how it starts. Liberty, go back to England.

I am sorry but that little smirk and her wearing the same shirt as Rob did in the Blackbook magazine. She is loving the fame.

I don’t feel sorry for her anymore.

@Nina: Yeah took advantage of poor Kristen and forced her to have an affair boo hoo

EweyDewey @ 09/02/2012 at 1:04 pm

@Kamy:

You’re not the only one, but you ARE one of a very small, VERY deluded minority.

It is what it is. She has no reason to hide.

Not a victim... @ 09/02/2012 at 1:04 pm

Honestly I think that a cheated woman has the right to walk with her head up,without being ashamed of anything,BUT this is getting ridiculous!
I think it’s normal to be devasted in the first weeks about a cheating situation,expecially if your personal life is spread all over the internet,but she was already very smiley from the beginning! If you loved your husband,smiling at paps and doing the media games,would be last thing you should do. It’s not about hiding! It’s about not doing their game,like every wannabe celebrity!
I don’t think Robert and Kristen never left their house,but I think that they know how to avoid the attention if they want,instead Mr and Mrs Sanders are really enjoying it! I mean,how many times have Liberty Ross and Rupert Sanders being papped in the last month? SO MANY! And they were always fine with that,not even a little bit disturbed. It’s strange to me,considering they were okay with this paparazzi attention since day #1. Is this the way you protect your family and your kids? If you want to avoid paparazzi you can do it,as Robert and Kristen are doing! For this reason I think that Rupert and Liberty are enjoying theri 15 mins of fame.

All that, and her husband still dipped out on her with a 22 year old. I know she feels bad. She needs a new man and a new life!!!

Shes so ugly and desperate! Get a clue girl and go away. No one wants to see your face.

Kristen is not an innocent child.If you are a fan just say that you lover her but you simply can’t defend her actions.She cheated and then admitted it so now stop making such stories that she’s innocent and they took advantage of her and blah blah blah…….

That’s kinda creepy. She wore the shirt Rob wore in the Blackbook Interview and went to Balenciaga to shop. What is she trying to do? hard to believe it is not PLANNED.

I think this is Liberty’s way of repairing her self-image and I don’t think she should be vilified for that.

help-- her @ 09/02/2012 at 1:17 pm

Kwisten is just a poor little wobbley spineless jellyfish, helplessly drifting along in the treacherous current, at the mercy of wicked creatures with big ol’ nasty pointy teeth. booohooooo

What did she eat? I am guessing she has a lost a few pounds because of the affair.

@Jessica: I think some people just can’t be faithful even if they are married to a good looking person. Everyone has their own idea of beauty. I think Kristen is beautiful.

Sorry but to me she looks too thin to be healthy and her clothes make it seem like she she’s trying to be way younger than she is…like a high schooler. If she was truly confident and apparently rising above her husbands cheating she would not be dressing so young for GROWN WOMAN in her thirties. Plus I highly doubt Kristin Stewart was the first or last …please he’s a director…or that his wife had no idea. The only real victims as always in most Hollywood marriages are the kids.

No liberty @ 09/02/2012 at 1:33 pm

What a joke. Liberty’s dressing up like she’s in her teens. So obvious that she just wants the attention. Soooo wannabe actress! Stay home and work on your family life Liberty!

I think that dealing with pain should be a private thing and not to be put on display for the world to see. The fact that she is wearing the same shirt Rob wore, shopping at a Balenciaga Store, and smirking in all the pictures that have been taken in the past few weeks proves she is only out for fame.

At least R and K are dealing with their pain in private. That shows more class to me than anything.

A woman who wants attention wears make-up.

What is up with all the hate? She hasn’t done anything wrong. Typical of KSTew fans to take things out on the innocent.

You Stewart fans are desperate. Hating on a woman that got cheated. Is this how low you have sunk? Well now we know why you like Stewart..

Who is this weird looking woman?

Its funny how some people hate Liberty for getting pap’d but make excuses for Kristen’s immoral behavior

@Guest: Liberty isn’t as young as Kristen but she has a much better body. Kristen would look fat in that outfit.

I understand why you KStew fans hate Rupert, and I don’t disagree, but why do you hate Liberty so much?

@A: I agree with you. Knowing your husband cheated on you with a younger woman must hurt like hell. I think she’s overdoing it with the clothes and stuff but obviously she’s trying to prove to the world (and herself) that she’s not the stereotypical fat, frumpy, middle aged housewife who got cheated on. She’s trying to prove that Rupert didn’t hurt her.

I am proud of her. It is utterly humiliating to be cheated on in a normal life. But her face and name have been repeated in all kinds of magazines and online and EVERYONE KNOWS. You who have so little life experience have no idea. And you would now label her as a mastermind who wants to further her career at innocent Kristen’s expense? What is broken inside you that you kick a victim and champion the one who helped to hurt her?

KStew fans bashing her when it’s their idol the real ****.. Not Liberty!

PATHETIC!

she’s loving the attention.FAMEWHORE,

I see the psycho rob fans are here. They are fat grown women. Get a life

Enough of her and Rupert already, I still say her and her husband set this whole thing up to get their names and faces out there, never heard of them before and all of a sudden they are a household name. Not saying that Kristen didn’t do wrong, she could have said no but don’t believe she should take all the blame. She has paid enough and just hope she learned from her mistake.

@Laurie: umm I don’t see anyone talking about Rob. Lot of vicious KStew fans though.

well, of course she is getting papped more and more — she is part of a very big scandal. back in the day, kristen and rob were papped a lot too, but they figured out OVER TIME how to get around undetected. not many celebs care or need to be so stealth – but Twi craziness made it necessary for Rob and Kristen. I just don’t understand the hate for Liberty – she is trying a bit hard with the outfits, yes, but I am not sure i wouldnt do the same if I got cheated on for the world to see…..

@Nina: My sentiments exactly!@Nina:

Funny thing about the comments is most ppl start with ‘ I don’t like Kristen but…’ is really bad loving this girl? Am I going to get bashed just because I like her? Seriously ppl stop with the bullying, I feel sorry for her she did a huge mistake, only an idiot can defend what she did, but she is only human! Give her a second chance!! every one deserve it

and this sharing the blame argument is somewhat annoying too…i mean obviously kristen is the bigger star dating another big star…it is only common sense that the focus is on her more than rupert. if it were rob in the same situation, the focus would be just as strong, but people would just brush it off as him just being a typical guy….now, because it is a woman getting caught, it must be because she was tricked etc. — or she wasnt being satisfied at home…..the world is seriously a messed up place

@Josephine:

She won’t divorce him because she owe pervs her new found fame. He seduced K, compromised with the pics, L comes out as the victim. Now, we see her all the time smiling, strutting like a model, dresses like the kardashians, getting roles..without a wedding ring and kids entow. She won the lottery! This is of 5 mins of fame. Liberty calling the paps on speed dial is disgusting, but that’s what famewh0res does.

Her shoes are BOSS!

Why is everybody judging her and being mean to her? She didn’t do anything wrong. Why should she hide out in her house? If she wants to go out, she can’t control people taking photos of her. I say good for her for not letting her World stop turning because of her douche husband.

@RealRobFan:

If she was famous before the scandal give me link where she covered Vogue, or any European famous mags. She was a nobody until her and perv planned K’s humiliation so she can have a career in HW. If she stops calling the paps, we won’t see her either. LA is big enough, not all her movements should be documented. The shorts she was wearing in these pictures are the same shorts she was wearing on yestedays pics coming out/in hairdresser then shopping. This means she brought extra shirts to go with her new shoes, then called the paps again for a new set of pics. Famewh0re extraordinaire!!

@Nina: I agree with you so much on this!

just lemnons @ 09/02/2012 at 3:27 pm

Kim Kardashian took that embarrassing tape and turned it into a goldmine. Liberty better do the same thing with this scandal. Clean money, scandal money, it all spends just the same.

I have nothing against here but I think she is enjoying this attention that she is receiving….also shopping in Balenciaga….really? She should quit her act…

Isn’t wearing the shirt that Rob wore on the cover of “Little Black Book Magazine”. If your ticked off and getting a divorce from your lying husband why would you wear and get photographed in clothing from a company that your husband’s tart represents and wear a shirt that eveyone knows the tart’s ex-boyfriend wore?

jared newbie @ 09/02/2012 at 3:43 pm

Ok I started out this scandal firmly on her side but have gotten progressively not liking her milking this as time has gone on and she has definitly lost me on this one. Dressed like a 20 yr old (make that like one particular 22 yr old), wearing that shirt and shopping at Balenciaga.
Maybe it’s time she started working on one of those multiple projects that have started pouring in unless it’s a reality TV show she’s after.

Now it seems like a publicity stunt.

Needs 10 lbs.

@strange:

They two are taking advantage of the fame.

She is horribly skinny.

aquarius64 @ 09/02/2012 at 4:30 pm

@Jeez: I think Liberty’s public outings are payback for being globally humiliated by her husband and his hook up. Going to Balenciaga is a “take that, trampire” move. Liberty wants her husband to squirm and want Kristen to get her image dinged up so badly it could hurt her career. Liberty’s out for her pound of flesh – on both of them.

@aquarius64: totally agree with you. Woman has a sense of humor. Look at her pisssing off the Krisbians. LOL

It’s not her fault paparazzi is following her now and people like Jared post her pictures around! Jeeez classy to blame her when she did nothing wrong!

so are we gonna have to get used to seeing her everywhere now simply because she got cheated on?come on…

It’s not Liberty’s fault the paps are on her tale all the time. What’s she supposed to do, hide out at home? Eventually the interest in her will pass but until then she has errands to run and people to see, so we’ll just have to get used to her pics for a while. This woman has done nothing wrong and I don’t see why there are people here who are intent on tearing her down.

@lala: No, it will die down as soon as Kristen makes an appearance. For now, Liberty is all the press has to keep the story alive.

@lulu: lulu don’t be lazy. Just google her name and all the mags and ad work wil come up.

Stop bashing the woman. She did nothing wrong. The paps are probably following her because of the tabloids and because of the scandal.

The woman has a life but the only difference is that its now caught on camera.

She’s also a well known model and a has a blog on Vogue UK. She was featured on the cover of Vogue and modeled for Burberry along with Kate Moss.

@Lu: Liberty used to be a model and she comes from money. She likes fashion. So what’s the problem with her shopping at Balenciaga? It’s not like she hasn’t shopped there before.

@lulu: What, you forgot how to Google? Jeezus. If you can get past all the gossip stories, you’ll find all her fashion stuff. Here, let me get your lazy **** started: http://www.vogue.co.uk/photo-blogs/liberty-ross/liberty-ross—day-1

@lora:

Its a shame that this comment has been hidden. A lot of haters for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

I like her style but she may be too old to dress like this, also it reminds me of Kristin, she has the long legs and pretty face going for her.

@ann:

Exactly! Maybe its her usual shopping destination. We never witnessed her shopping habits before the scandal.

@Drea:

Geez girl, when you gave me the link I thought I have to eat some humble pie:) Liberty Ross is nothing but a regular wannabe model. There was no WOW factor on all her poses, it’s more like trying hard to look even sexy. Maybe you can give me a link where she was a cover of ANY mags? Even a dollar worth is better than nothing:)

blackBeauty @ 09/02/2012 at 6:03 pm

@someone: i live in the UK and have never heard of her until this whole scandal thing

@lulu: Well, it’s JUST Vogue, and I’m sure everyone is asked to have a featured blog on there, right? Like Tumblr? And I suppose brands like Burberry are just ho-hum, like a Sears catalogue? Liberty was never a supermodel, but she was never a famewhore wannabe. She never even worked as much as she could have because she already had family money so she never had to hustle to make ends meet. The woman already got cheated on by her husband, she already has paps following her around all the time, must you people add to all of it by questioning her every move?

@lulu: Also, AGAIN Google. If you have time to come on here and comment, you have time to go look her up yourself. Why, are you afraid that you’ll actually like what you’ll find?

@lulu: Look at this Dior perfume ad. It makes \kristen’s Balenciaga ad look pathetic. http://bit.ly/RBmIGZ

All of you attacking this woman would do well to remember that Kristen’s first reaction was to want to apologize to Liberty. She knows she did her wrong. Why don’t you take a page from the person you idolize and remember that Liberty is the one who got hurt the most here? Why don’t any of you unleash all this nastiness on Rupert instead? Liberty’s just going about her business but all you people can think of is to look for her every flaw and find malice behind her every action. Shame on you.

@Ruth:

:) ******? Yeah, nothing beats that! She loves taking her clothes off, thanks gawd for google, lol.

@lulu: If I had her body, I’d take my clothes off too.

why is she wearing the same t-shirt motive as Robert Patt. in Black Book mag?! is it some kind of solidarity form between the 2 of them that we don’t know?:)) she might have been famous in the european fashion world, but that doesnt get you internationally famous..like movies do, unfortunately it seems like this is all this family wanted: over-night fame.

@Drea:

Maybe if she stop being a famewh0re and act her age I will have more respect for her. But the way she is conducting herself in public, calling the paps on her, going out braless wearing short appropriate for teenagers, wearing 5 inch heels and strutting at weird parking lots, smiling at paps, she is destroying herself. Her family might have money but it did nothing for her ambition_to be famous. Between her and the perv they orchestrated the whole affair, so she can a chance at being famous_how fleeting it might be. She is not acting heartbroken, and please LA is so big so many BIG stars didn’t even have her kind of press coverage.

Would you like me to believe she is now like Lady Di, where her every movements are documented? Big NO!

@lulu: That’s not too skinny, lulu. probably you’re just too fat.

Why is anyone here bothering to respond to lulu shes’s just a crazed K-Stew fan. We’ll see if K-***** carer will have the longevity of any models’.

@well: “known@well: ” in the US she was never known , there are a lot of famous model even from europe that are some what recognizable , but her never heard of her until now … and calling her an actress is reaching , she got that part because of her husband and she only had .. what … 4 lines maybe ??? so please don’t tell me that this Liberty person is an actor … having sympathy is all well and good but from the look of this she really doesn’t need anyone sympathy , but she’s definitely milking this whole incident ,,,, but no worries like they say ” here today , gone tomorrow ” so we may not have to deal with her showing off for the paps too long ….. anyway as far as i’m concern this whole thing “jumped the shark” a long time ago , it’s you people that won’t let it die !!!!!

@sarah:

Do you have rich parents create you a portfolio so you can take off your clothes too? Or will you just do it for heck of it?

I’m 120 lbs 5.4 short, yes I am fat, shoot me! lol

@LOL: I’m not a crazy kristen fan , but i do like her and her movies , and comparing her career with this model/wannabe actress is kinda of ridiculous … but don’t worry about Stewart’s career she will be just fine and her career will also be fine it seems to me that some of you were just born yesterday … we are talking Hollywood here where any scandal is fine … robert downey jr love him ..this guy been to jail i don’t know how mnay times, drug addict and more look at him now “king of the world .. Angelina Jolie , Kirsten dunst , julia roberts… i could go on but i won’t so you see what you think doesn’t matter . the simple solution you are not a fan .. fine I’m sure she has plenty of supporters , thank god it is not up to you ..LOL..

@lulu: I don’t have wealthy parents. i also don’t have Mario Testino begging me to model for him. Or have multiple model agencies trying to sign me up since I was 14. Why all the hate for her, lulu? She was a very successful model. There really isn’t any denying it.
And, yeah, that’s a little heavy. But you can work on it, I’m sure.

@sarah:

You are funny:) Surely, you exaggerates. You cannot use “very successful” describing Libery Ross modeling career. If she is/was she won’t be pimping herself like this, too Kardashian_too tasteless.

I don’t hate her, I don’t know her. I am commenting on how she is/was conducting herself in public. She is losing the sympathy she gain when the scandal broke. Don’t you wonder what her agenda is?

@lulu: i agree she’s losing sympathy. I think her agenda is very personal – her pride and self esteem were trashed by her husband and a friend in front of the world. Looks to me like she’s giving her ******* two timing husband the finger. Sort of like Kristen does the papz.And I agree with others who said she’s trying to show the world she isn’t an old fat housewife. It’s painfully obvious to me. Models tend to be very insecure undernealth a lot of hubris and exhibitionsim.Her husband really hit her where it hurts.

somali girl @ 09/02/2012 at 7:54 pm

Too ugly and too old to be dressing like that. Eww

Looselipz @ 09/02/2012 at 7:59 pm

It’s not like she’s tipping off the apps, give her a break…and she hardly needs the fame from her husbands infidelity..
As its been said, Liberty is a top model, and comes from a creative well to do family…
She should find herself a more classy man.

@Ruth:

ha ha. um, notice, the Dior ad focuses on her body and NOT her face, you can barely (if at all) tell that it is in fact LIberty Ross—any skinny model could have done that photo shoot.

in my mind, there is a similar “type” in both Kristen and Liberty, but both are equally tepid.

daydreamer1 @ 09/02/2012 at 8:12 pm

I hope that outfit makes her feel better about herself. It’s a bit much. It looks like something Miley C. would wear. She’s a beautiful woman who is trying too hard, and it shows. Why is it that when a man in Hollywood finally makes it, and his wife has stood by him all these years, he starts acting the fool?

@niagirl:
perhaps because great mind think alike she is sending on stament to the stupid and blindsided kscrew fans which is: she approved what Rob has done to get away from kscrew

@sarah: @sarah:

Occam razor, ring a bell? Why look for reason, agenda when the answer is right in front of us? That what we are seeing is the REAL Liberty Ross? That she is an exhibitionist at heart and the scandal gave her the best venue to bring it all out in the open, and retain some dignity_with the excuse she was the woman scorned?

Yes, I know Occam’s Razor and you’re convoluted conspiracy theories don’t follow it. Occam’s Razor advises us to use what we know and abandon anything gained from inference.

I feel sorry for Kristen, forced to hide in a cave, limited to banging whoever comes to the door.

The application of the principle often shifts the “burden of proof” in a discussion. The razor asserts that we should proceed to “simpler” theories until simplicity can be traded for “greater” explanatory power.

In the case of Liberty Ross, time will tell.

@someone:

No, she doesn’t need to stay home, but geez show some dignity. She is clearly flaunting her 15 min. of fame. If she used to be a classy model, then show it. In this pic you look like a *****.

Anyone notice she is wearing the same tshirt Robert Pattinson was wearing in the BlackBook photo spread? Just sayin….

Are you telling me that shirt wasn’t a calculated move on her part?
She wanted to make sure she wasn’t overlooked. Such a player, just lost all respect for her. Wouldn’t pay a penny to see her in anything. No class whatsoever. And yeah, Kristen rocks that look, but you look ridiculous. Act your age.

Some comments are disgusting. She did nothing wrong, she’s not gonna stop her daily routine because of the scandal, besides she didn’t ask Kristen to make out with her husband so she could be famous, she did it because she wanted and now the paparazzis are following her, simple as that. She’s a famewhore because she continues with her life???? I guess Kristen is a coward because she continues hiding showing she’s not the badass she always claimed she was.

@ha ha: I’m sure YOU are, haha. She is very pretty, but a little too skinny.

All that matters is that K-Stew is banished into Cheating Hoe Hell and we will not have to hear from her for quite a while. : )
No one will remember Liberty a year from now.

thumb me down @ 09/02/2012 at 10:21 pm

She’s getting lame papped now like vanessa Hudgens, kate bosworth, jessica alba, etc. PIctures of her doing nothing. lame. And attention-seeking.
Great legs thoigh.

The paparazzi are the one staking the photos. What is she suppose to do? Hide? Why the hell should she? To me, she’s not doing anything that she wouldn’t have done before. The difference is that the paparazzi is there now.

The KS/RP scandal will continue to go on until way after Breaking Dawn is out and done with. KS reclusiveness has help keep the talk alive. When she surfaces again, the talk will revive. When BD is out, the talk will explode. We are going to keep reading about this until no one cares. Judging by the comments, people still do.

She must *really* like those shoes! This is the fourth time I see her wearing them.

@anch:
because liberty has not done anything wrong and the paparazzi are following her because kscrew f****ed a married man (liberty husband) liberty should walk with her head high in the meanwhile kscrew is hidding behind her PR groups to clean up her mess I wonder what kind of strategy they are going to work for the canadian films festival

Meet the next Jennifer Aniston. Her divorce will prove to be a lucrative career move.

@dn:

These kscrew comments just show that you’re the same person who keeps commenting over and over to defend that pathetic woman. Kscrew is exactly how the bitter Rpattz fans call her . That woman is a famewhore who is dealing with that scandal like a desperate famewhore. It’s sad because she’s still not gonna happen . I am an English person , i live in the UK but i never heard about her before the scandal. Her 15 mn of fame is almost up because she’s boring and too hungry for fame to impress. Go take care of your kids lady and cover these freaking legs

Y you mad tho? @ 09/03/2012 at 3:29 am

@ge: OMG talk about the ignorant coming out in droves. You just set feminism back by a few decades. And ya, I’m so sure you’re really an English person……. we’re all just trolls here “lady” so get over yourself.

The only person milking this situation is Kristen Stewart who knows that by hiding out like some scarlet woman her silly fans will make excuses for her behavior. Liberty is just doing what she’s always done except now the paps take photos of her doing it. Kristen is not some poor little victim here! Liberty is just getting on with her life.

You can’t tell me she’s not LOVING the attention she’s been getting. She’s famous now in a way she never was on her own and she certainly doesnt look like she’s hating the attention she’s getting. Meh

These Kristen fans are VILE. They have been negatively commenting about Rob and Liberty in their attempt to take attention away from Kristen. In their eyes, KRISTEN is the Victim so they try desperately to villify everyone around her.
All these RIDICULOUS Conspiracy Theories.
Get a Clue and ACCEPT that Kristen did a really Sh!tty thing.

I didn’t read all the comments before mine, so…did anyone notice that Liberty Ross wears the same Balenciaga t-shirt that Rob Pattinson wore in his photoshoot for BlackBook? For those who don’t know, K. Stewart is the face of new Balenciaga parfume. Same t-shirt of Rob, same brand of Kristen. Joke of fate?

Isn’t it funny that Kristen fans complain about her bad press when they are crucifying Liberty for walking down the Street smiling.
If she wanted to milk it, she would go on TV crying and explain how Kristen took her kids out for Ice Cream and formed a friendship with her.
Be thankful thus Woman isn’t calling your girl Kristen out and making these much worse for her now.
Shame on people thinking that they would put their children through this hurt for Tabloid fame when both Rupert and Liberty have REAL jobs.
They have no need for Kardashian fame whoring stunts.
ACCEPT IT KRISTEN FANS.

recognize the shirt? that’s the same shirt rob wore on the blackbook magazine

she’s my celebrity fave this site

@Drea:

I didn’t bother reading all of these ridiculous comments , but the ones that are saying Kristen fans are crazy , from what I see it here it’s the Robert fans that are actually crazy , all their comments are rude mean and down rite disgusting ! I’m thankful that the majority of the fans in general knows better and they are not wasting their time and lives commenting on a subject that is so over by now , nobody cares anymore about this so called “incident ” only the losers still talk about it .. And also pattinson and Stewart are rarely seen even before the “incident” you hardly see them parading around , so all this talk about ” her being scared is all bullshit … Not every actor want to be on gossip rags all the time like they said many times they know where to go and be bothered ….. unlike this woman here …. But good luck to her …. But know this ” fame is fleeting ” we will see what happens in the next few months !!!!! Liberty Who????

Good for her….get out there. That is why your husband look for other woman coz you are always at home with kids.

And here is lustful 22 yr old who wants to be sex siren on/off screen wants to experience everything.

@Thinking:
“They NEED to make her a villain so that Kristen can be a victim. They did it with Ashley, Nikki, Sarah, and any other woman whose very existence makes Kristen not look like Atlas, holding up the world. It’s eighth grade mentality.

Liberty is hounded by photographers who likely try to get her to answer questions about her husband and Kristen while they are taking photos. Sos he smiles and says nothing because that is what classy people do. They don’t scowl, flip the bird, or hide in the bushes. They don’t tell photographers that they hate them. No wonder Kristen’s fans can’t recognize grace, dignity, and restraint. They don’t value them.”

Thank you. This should be repeated a thousand times. Possibly, just possibly, it might sink into a few thick heads and hateful hearts.

im from the uk and ive never heard of liberty ross as had a lot of people in this country

KS fans are DELUTIONALl!
They think everything is still still okay. They call an AFFAIR an INCIDENT, totally heatless like KS. Without RP her reputation as homewrecker will be a permanent stain in her lifetime! Now it’s kS lover’s wife is wrong to feel sexy?
KS is soo used to having sex in most of her movies. It’s either she is an addict, prostitute or a wild young woman having sex with two men. That she called ACTING! And when there is not sex in the movie she will bang the director!

She’s wearing a similar t-shirt that Robert Pattinson wore for a photo shoot recently.

@Mama Mia:

OMG!!! GET OFF THE COMPUTER! You are one crazy douchette. I can see you eating your shoes while posting. What kool-aid did you drink today? Stay away from it!

It is not a rare situation, a lot of women suffer when their husbands begin to spend weekends with someone 20 years old. It is like a betrayal. He needed and admired her when she was a famous model and now she is 34 and spares much time with children. No Vogue, no parties, no glamour. I’d like to admit that Sanders prefered to have relations with Kristian, but not with Charlize Teron. Teron is an attractive woman, but may be too old for Sanders???

@Jen:

“No wonder Kristen’s fans can’t recognize grace, dignity, and restraint.”

You call grace, dignity when a married woman of 2, who was part of the biggest scandal of 2012 goes out braless, wearing short shorts more suitable for a teenager, wearing 5 inch stelettoes, strutting parking lots like a model, wearing the same shorts but mix it up with a different tee and shoes and strutting again and smiling at the paparazzis, this time meeting a strange guy for dinner? All at the same day! If that is not called famewh0ring I have a brand new bridge I can sell you in NYC.

Liberty calls the paps on her, she loves her new found fame. She will milk this for what it’s worth. As for her restraint, if all else fails she can sell the story for a tell-all. Famewh0res are known for that too.

I’m from the UK
Born and bred in London. Live in Maida Vale and I HAVE heard of Liberty Ross. What are K Stew fans trying to prove by insisting they never heard of Liberty is it that in their world it means something or degrades her?

@Chace:

You are from the UK and you only heard of Liberty. It means she is not famous even there. If not for the scandal she is known in America as Ruperv’s wife, now she is known for calling the paps to take her pics.

I Like IT! (the shirt) @ 09/03/2012 at 3:25 pm

Liberty’s way of sticking it to the filthy played out trampire.

Salleta Sage @ 09/03/2012 at 3:35 pm

I think she is lovely. I just hope she doesn’t forgive her cheating husband.

It means she is not famous?????????
As a deranged K S**t fan I would not expect you to deduce any different from Chace’s justifiable comments that h/she already knew Liberty R as a model in the UK& Europe and turn it into an attack.

@@163:

LOL. Relax….Define “famous”? My version of famous is this; you are famous when your name and face are all over the news, tv, mags, and don’t need google to even know what you look like. You are famous when you are better known than your director husband who works behind the camera. You are famous when you are playing the part of the evil-witch or SW when same husband gave you a job on his first directorial job, not a mother role with a one sentence speaking part and killed your character when it’s just warming up.

You are famous when you don’t have to call the paps on your shopping sprees and trips to the hairdresser. I can define famewh0re for you if you are confuse. It’s staring you in the face and you can’t even see it. Blind much?

Why is it so important? Is she famous or not? It is a tragedy for every woman. She has two children and believed her husband.

I prefer the likese of Liberty Ross over people like Kim Kardashian etc so let her enjoy her fame.

@Dilutional Lulu – you are really dilutional look around you….braless nowadays is nothing but it’s not common for a movie star aged 22 who will BANG her co-movie worker’s husband director….only Kristen Stewart will do that, no matter what you say or do you can not erase that.
Wait till KS shows up in her premier appearance, people hate 22 yrd old *****, home wrecker and an over sex active like your preceous KS. Famewhore will still go to heaven but sexwhore KS will definitely not!

singlefile @ 09/03/2012 at 4:35 pm

I doubt Kstew is a home wrecker. The foundation in that marriage already had cracks. If it wasn’t Kstew it would have been some other younger women.

Well that makes it alright then! *sarcasm off*

@Mama Mia:
One thing about, you are very entertaining, lol. Didn’t I tell to stay away from that kook-aid you’ve been drinking? Kristen will be fine when she shows up for TIFF next week. You and your gang of Kristen haters will surely have a filled day vilifying her again. Guess what? What else is new? You will never like her, you will never approve of anything she does and do, so why waste your time? Real Kristen fans love her, what she does in her real life is not our business. She is free to make as many mistake as she wants, we don’t have to live with her. She entertain us and that’s all we want from her. Douchettes like you make it too personal I wonder why.

@lulu:

Lulu, you need help. You have manufactured this elaborate tale in your head to ensure that your idol remains blameless. It’s a bizarre and extreme form of denial.

Fashion choices aside, Liberty has held her head high and attempted to put on a positive public profile in the aftermath of Rupsten’s shame. She has seen a lawyer. She has taken off her ring. If you have read her interviews about how much she gave up for this marriage, you would likely see that she is not a superficial twit, looking to grab onto Kristen’s red cape as she jets into the stratosphere.

I don’t get a lot of fashion, I guess. I think Chucks and evening gowns together is revolting and disrespectful. I think the outfit Liberty is wearing is pretty revolting. But I don’t judge people by their clothing when their words and actions speak volumes.

@singlefile:

Kristen isn’t a homewrecker. That’s an old fashioned term meant to make the other woman worse than the cheating husband. She was/is a participant in adultery. If she was involved with Robert as many believe, she is a cheater herself because she betrayed a trust.

Liberty said the marriage was troubled but recovering. Likely Rupert would have found someone else down the road if he wasn’t as committed as his wife.

The reason Kristen is being judged so harshly is because of her emphasis on honesty, integrity and authenticity. These are things that she claims about herself, and yet her actions reveled a long term physical affair with a man whose wife and children she personally knew and interacted with. The capacity to do such a thing is not a “mistake” of youth. It is a profound moral failing.

If she hadn’t presented herself to be one thing, and was revealed to be another, the fall would not have been so great. And you can tell exactly how desperate her camp is to save her image by the rumors going around about she and Rob talking, and Liberty and Rupert working things out. There is no evidence for either. However, should the affair have destroyed two households, Kristen’s damage would be extreme. Keeping it out there that this wasn’t such a big deal and all parties are getting over it, is intended to sway public opinion and to save her career and BD2. They are very desperate. There aren’t too many Lulus who will continue to champion someone who obvious made up her badass persona to justify her lack of social skills, and who fooled many people into covering for her. “Badassas” don’t help a struggling marriage to tank, or shame another woman, or jeopardize the home of young children. That is the behavior of low class, selfish twats who will do anything to get what they want.

@Thinking:

What are you talking about? I was not here to defend Kristen on her choices. She cheated, period. It’s not my place to make her into a hero or blameless. It always take two to tango, sometimes three_but who the fck cares what these HW stars does with their lives? I am not playing God nor judge or jury in this drama. If you want to think Kristen should be burned at the stakes, that’s your prerogative. If you want to be vindictive it’s your choice. I chose to support Kristen no matter what she does with her body. I enjoy her movies, I love watching her and reading articles about her. It’s my time and my money, who are you to judge who I love and admire.

You think this woman is a saint? Nobody is! As appearances goes, she seems to be enjoying her life, she’s all smiley going shopping all the time. Give her more time, the more she expose herself like this to be pried upon by us we will see what she is really made of.

Who knows what’s behind her marriage, on every secret there’s dust to be had. If her marriage is so perfect why did her husband cheated? Yeah, alwasys blame the woman for a relationship break-up.

The only thing I can comment about this whole cheating business is Rupig is a 41 year old married man of 2, who cheated with a 22 year old girl. He is the one who swear to God and law he will be faithfful and true to his vows. He broke his vows. Of course, 99% can’t see that! Got to blame the woman again for man’s mistake. Point me to any post here where the pig got blamed. Not one. Because all Liberty’s woes are all caused by Kristen Stewart and her poor husband was seduced by a girl old enough to be his daugther. Does it make sense to you?

@Thinking: bravo agree 100% BTW I think that liberty looks great she is not old lady she was dress casual normal she wanst showing any part of her body and we have seen kscrew worst showing a lot of her and I dont think that there is anything wrong in showing but kscrew does it in porpose one more thing kscrew was into ruperv in spite of her denyel she wants to has liberty body why do you think she is going to gym huh

Lulu, you are deeply irrational. You have said that Liberty set up Kristen. YOU are the one who is creating a saint and a victim.

“She was a nobody until her and perv planned K’s humiliation so she can have a career in HW.” – Delusional Lulu

“A publicity stunt by the Rupervs and Kristen was their victim. They sold their soul for free PR,”

You have nothing to go on but your insatiable need for Kristen to be flawless. One day she’s badass, the next day she’s an ingenue, seduced by a buck toothed, middle aged, first time director when she supposedly has Robert, her fawning epic lover, at home. Whichever story sticks, right?

I don’t want her burned at the stake. Look up “hyperbole”. It Kristen’s second greatest abuse of the English language after her penchant for profanity, and before her use of the word “dude”.

I’m serious. You have had a break with reality. You should not be entrusted with small children or with animals that aren’t venomous. You should never be put in the position to hire or fire another person. With some training and medication, you may be capable of bussing tables, or collecting tolls. I don’t give up on anyone. I got your back.

Also, THIS is priceless:

“I did google her, not impressed. She got skinny body, which she loves to flaunt with hardly anything on. As I said not impressed. A wannabe.”

And what did you see when you Googled Kristen’s body? I’d say he has a type. Boys.

@Thinking:

Funny, you are more emotionally invested with Kristen than I am, lol. You took my theories as facts, they are not. In HW it’s either you use ppl or you get used and too sad Kristen are being used/been used by the pervs. Would I be surprised if the pig seduced Kristen, told her to pick him up and feel her up in broad daylight, at the same time he got the paparazzis all set up in strategic locations to capture the moments?
No. Who else can give his aging wife a chance at fame than Kristen Stewart_just named then highest paid actress of last year, young and with a hot boyfriend, who is the star of one of the biggest franchise in history? A stupid/naive 22 year old girl who fell for his charms_which I can’t see any proof of. Would I be surprise if the wife was on it too? No. Just look how she is enjoying her new found fame. Dressing up like a teenager and calling then paps on her.

Kristen is not flawless. Her fans are not delutional thinking she is perfect, but we love her the way she is, warts and all.

If you don’t want her burned at the stakes then why the fck are you upset her fans are sticking by her inspite of? You are contradicting yourself. And does insulting me makes you feel better? I will not stoop to your level because you mean nothing to me but a bully in the internet.

Try convincing yourself I had a break with reality when it is very obvious YOU ARE THE ONE who lost it. Poor you, Kristen own your @ss, can’t stop thinking about her.

Someone told me to google her and I did! Big mistake! As I said not impressed with her modelling stints. Should I lie and say I love her when all I felt was indiferrence?

I I don’t have to google Kristen, she it too famous. I only use google for unknowns and if I want to shop.

fact checker @ 09/03/2012 at 10:14 pm

Just to set the record straight with a few facts:

“Liberty said the marriage was troubled but recovering.”

Liberty said she found the move to LA difficult. She was 6 months pregnant, her husband was very busy and often away from home, she missed working etc. She did NOT specifically say the marriage was in trouble. She said they had gotten through that difficult adjustment period and were, in her then opinion, all the better for it. She said life was “amazing” and she had grown to love LA, particularly life at the small Malibu trailor house they purchased a few years ago in a quiet, friendly neighborhood.

“this time meeting a strange guy for dinner?”

His name is Simon and he is the fashion editor for Elle US. They are longtime friends. This is the same man she was seen having lunch with the day she left Rupert standing forlornly on the curb with his lonely pastrami to go.

“No Vogue, no parties, no glamour.”

Actually quite a lot. Liberty has many Hollywood and fashion insider connections and friends. If you check out her Vogue blog you’ll see her with friend and neighbor Orlando Bloom, partying with Madonna and Elton John, her friends Jeremy Stewart, Stella McCartney, Kate Moss, Jade Jagger etc She models much less than she before the kids, but never stopped entirely. She was recently named spokesmodel for a Euro lingerie line, Damaris (there’s a vid on youtube) and has a layout in this June’s Elle. Also, if you live in the LA area you might have caught a few billboards with Liberty modeling for Solange jewelry.

http://www.petite-coquette.co.uk/?q=Damaris Lola, I know you will appreciate these pics. ;)

Oh, and about those shoes! Blue suede heels might look odd to the average housewife from Peoria but they are quite popular at the moment among the LA celebrity and fashionista set..

Moral of the story: It’s silly to make judgment calls when you have either no info or the wrong info.

@Dilutional Lulu – Kool aid is not bad at all, the family loves it, as long as we don’t mix it with alcohol + depression pill. Have you taken yours? You sounds you need one right now, asap! Stop reading about Liberty, she knows how to take care of herself, your group has to nothing to be afraid of her, unless when KS middle aged lover will “tell all” if he does’nt get a job directing, I am sure he can get a big money out of it.
if only KS middle aged lover proclaim her deepest love for your sex starve KS your friends will be more victorous and your campain will be because KS has something that Liberty does not have. But it did’nt happen that way….too bad for KS. She needs to work very soon and find a new boyfriend from the movie set or she can go back to her old short boyfriend otherwise Angelina…..watch your man KS is on a hunt!

@Mama Mia:

You talk like a noodle soup. Too much slurping, he he he he…..

@lulu:

So that is how you respond? I point out flaws in your obsession and you twist it around to say that I am the one with the problem? In all honestly, I generally read things once. My strength is my logic and that is what you cannot seem to overcome. You are childlike, petulant, and daft. I understand the attraction to Kristen.

@fact checker:

Liberty’s direct quote:

“I would never say out loud that I am raising my children alone, but a lot of the time it has felt like that. I went from the glamour of working with Karl Lagerfeld and John Galliano to living on an isolated hilltop, with my husband gone most of the time.”

“But that’s why everything feels so amazing now. We rode through the really hard times and we stuck it out…”

I concede that she did not directly say that her marriage was in trouble, just that she felt like she was rising her children alone and that they came through “really hard times”. Those truly are two different things.

fact checker @ 09/04/2012 at 12:43 am

@Thinking: Kristen’s self appointed defense team has been so busy spreading unfounded rumors concerning the state of Liberty’s marriage, I thought I’d try clearing the air a bit.

Lola, you didn’t enjoy my link? I thought the photos were lovely.

If the rumors are true and Kristen and Rupert are holed up together in Malibu I’ll feel really bad for Liberty