Zac Efron Arrives Home from Venice Film Festival

Zac Efron Arrives Home from Venice Film Festival

Zac Efron carries his bags through the terminal after arriving at LAX Airport on Monday (September 3) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old actor arrived home from Italy where he attended the 2012 Venice Film Festival to promote his film At Any Price, which premiered at the fest.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

Zac was joined by his co-star Maika Monroe at both a photo call and a premiere for the film, which is a drama centered on an enterprising farmer whose plans cause problems within his family.

FYI: Zac is wearing TOPMAN trousers.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron at the airport…

zac efron arrives home from venice 01
zac efron arrives home from venice 02
zac efron arrives home from venice 03
zac efron arrives home from venice 04
zac efron arrives home from venice 05
zac efron arrives home from venice 06
zac efron arrives home from venice 07
zac efron arrives home from venice 08
zac efron arrives home from venice 09
zac efron arrives home from venice 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

boring!!!

i love how he avoids vanessa anytime he can..

Zac do you look good . Great reviews can’t wait to see the movie

TIFF should hurry up already…HATERS GONNA HATE

@andrea: ….or maybe he has other things to do? Not everything they do is because of the other. I wish people would let that go.

Which movie of his made it to Toronto?

damn, that intense “surfer girl” pap look weird.

@xo: well this is a free comment space, so i can say whatever i want to say.. and i can think whatever i want to.. so if i think that he’s avoiding vanessa, anda i wanna wrote it in this website, i can do it..

@andrea: I’m just saying, they’ve both moved on. Maybe you should too.

@xo Both At any Price and The Paperboy made it there

I see he too is no longer wearing his love bracelet must have had a fall out with his millionaire friend.

@floignorant2 I missed you so much. The millionaire friend isn’t the one that gave it to him.

My 2 cents @ 09/04/2012 at 12:56 am

@R U sure: I agree and I have to say I’m still cracking up at your reply.

@ Florence if your referring to Mo Al Turki they are friends but he is the producer of “At Any Price” I really think you should take you mind out of the gutter by trying to insinuate anything other than a professional partnership. They became friends they are the same age and anyone that has worked with Zac has said that he is a nice guy.

The bracelet that you are so obcessed with made one its first appearances in the John John photo shoot which was back in early June . It doesn’t matter who gave it to him , it could have been a thank you gift from John John for doing the shoot. Whatever Zac liked the bracelet and wore it in Cannes then later when he came home. He has lots of jewerly it none of our business who gave it to him or why he wants to wear it. Geez poor guy can’t ever get a break from people
getting out their magnify glasses to see every inch of his body and what he’s wearing. Peace out .

@My 2 cents Thank you for that.

can someone explain to me, why do people hate this guy? What did he do?

Fat Azz Mo @ 09/04/2012 at 2:55 am

I don’t know why you fools keep shooting this sh eety pix of this guy the only one who uses them is JJ and you get 6 dollars maybe… seems like a total waste of time , i have never never seen one of these sh eety pix print in a magazine …. desperate and lame !

He used to be the best dressed/most beautiful piece of Hollywood.. Those times seem like ages from now..

oh hey @florence2
welcome back, i missed your trolling bs comments.

WICKED WENCH @ 09/04/2012 at 7:07 am

Sleepy-head, lol. He’s still cute!

Do not think he’s avita Baby V, is not he spend five days in Venice. Now next flight to Toronto is crowded agenda …

I knew that he would not stay long in Venice.

Maybe someday people will finally realize that Zac and Vanessa are over for good.
I accepted it the moment I learned that they have broken up.
And the ones who hate me for that, I hope you can imagine what I give about that.

And for the ones who judge him for his clothes. What the hell should he wear for a flight that takes at least 20 hours? A tailored Armani tux or what? Normal people wear comfortable clothes for such a long flight.

We’ll see when he will be in Toronto. The Paperboy and At Any Price are in competition.
At Any Price will be shown on September 9 and 10, The Paperboy on September 14 and 15.

i hope he find a nice girl one day, vanessa wasn’t right for him, just wish he would’t hurry and find a nice girl for him. good luck zac. <3 <3 <3

Bunnylover @ 09/04/2012 at 9:39 am

@hm: He didn’t stay with the person they wanted him to stay with :( He’s doing fine with his career though. Haters really love him!! Gives them a lot to hate on everytime he walks out somewhere!!

Haters Suck! @ 09/04/2012 at 10:13 am

The hell with it I shouldn’t do this but I’m going to anyway. It’s funny to hear zac fans complain about haters when they are one of the most evil and hateful fan bases there is. Just thought I’d come point that out I have nothing more to say to you people.

I know why zac left Venice and didn’t stay that long cause vanessa is going to be there today premiering spring breakers

Bunnylover @ 09/04/2012 at 11:10 am

@Haters Suck!: Hello Richard!!!

Haters Suck! @ 09/04/2012 at 11:19 am

@bunnylover
Hello, Merlin’s mum, jellybean. Alicesion, Alice. Whatever you are calling yourself these days.

Not Impressed @ 09/04/2012 at 11:28 am

Is Zac regaining some of his lost mojo? Haters Suck, Merlin’s Mum, and Florence are posting again. Hail, hail the gang’s all here.

Not Impressed @ 09/04/2012 at 11:32 am

@NBTT: I think he still has a thing for her..carries a torch maybe? That blond boyfriend of hers seems like a distraction. Nice guy but a distraction non the less.

Not Impressed @ 09/04/2012 at 11:33 am

@Haters Suck!: I think she also goes by “Tim”. I should get back to work!

Haters Suck! @ 09/04/2012 at 11:36 am

@not impressed
Oh no I’m not back i don’t know why I’m still here. No matter what anyone says to me this will be my last post here. I just came to say zac fans are a bunch of hypocrites they cry about people hating on zac but they are the most hateful fan group there is. And notice I didn’t insult zac while i was here so I’m gonna pat myself on the back for that one. Peace out.

Desperate Vanessa Fans @ 09/04/2012 at 11:40 am

@Not Impressed: Maybe it’s because Zac’s film is doing a modest success in Venice, time to recruit people to talk bullsh*t and thumbs down the comments, they are already scared with the bad reception that the Vanessa’s film will certainly have

Bunnylover @ 09/04/2012 at 11:40 am

@Haters Suck!: No you only do that while on Vanessa’s posts!! :)

He still carries a torch for her, i guess she does more, thats why she’s trying to prove that she’s moved on by showing PDA everywhere she goes with biglips.

I’m just making a remark – not hating. It’s quite obvious in the pictures taken in Venice and these getting off the plane, he’s trying to narrow his jaw line by either darkening it with make up or a styled beard of some type. Either way, it’s sort of silly. His fans love him anyway, and to adults, he’s just attempting too hard to look ‘all grown up’.

Why people are so obsessed with this jawline? I’d lick his jawline if he wants.

@lizzie
it is very silly, just like vanessa’s fans support her eventhough how big of a talentless attention seeker she is, and how she tries to act all grown up by doing roles like spring breakers where she’s wearing bikinis and having drugs and that is kinda silly, especially to the adults.

@Not Impressed: Why would he want her back? Vanessa has put him through hell and not only once. He was more than miserable the last couple of months where they have been together back in 2010. I’m pretty sure he can live without that.
His career gets finally better, he can do what he wants, he can make the movies he wants. He doesn’t need someone who tries to stop him or make him miserable again.
Now is it his time and he won’t allow nobody to stop him. He has signed for 3 movies, he has his own production company, he doesn’t need more at the moment. Well that’s not really true, he needs and wants more privacy.

You know he won’t ever have any privacy with you and some of the other “insiders” around. No matter how many times you change your name it’s still the same old song and dance with you. You call others jerks when they post negative things on his post, yet you are a hypocrite who does the same thing. You claim Zac wants and needs more privacy, then guess what one of the ways to get that and stop giving all the non-fans more ammo to use against him is to shut your mouth. I highly doubt your Zac and I can guarantee you aren’t Vanessa, therefore anything that happened during the course of their relationship isn’t your business to tell. If they aren’t speaking to the media, what gives you the right to saying anything personal about either one of them on a forum? If you really know him as you claim, I would advise him against associating with you.

@Allie
That comment was meant for @NBTT and that should read you’re Zac and not your Zac.

awww. just missed Vanessa Hudgens… went home too early. :(

That was smart Zac. getting out of there before the trash came.

Never understood the whole massive woolly hat and sunglasses thing celebs use to hide from the public. No one travels like that. They stand out like a sore thumb.

He looks good. What is wrong with what he’s wearing? He’s coming back from a flight not a red carpet event!
And lets not discuss his past relationship here, I loved them as a couple but its over. They both have moved on and I wish all the happiness to them in future,

And can’t wait to see him in Toronto! Loved the ‘At any Price’ reviews, seems like a very interesting movie and the critics seemed to like his performance. The movie also went to the Telluride festival but he didn’t attend the screening there. Also ‘The Paperboy’ will screen at TIFF and at NY film fest.

He has a guest appearance in ‘Liberal Arts’ and I found this on twitter:

I never thought I’d feel so strongly about this, but Zac Efron is the hidden gem of #LiberalArts. Thanks @hellogiggles for the screening!

Way to go Zachary!