Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Labor Day in Westchester!

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Labor Day in Westchester!

Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West visit a friend’s house for the Labor Day holiday on Monday (September 3) in Westchester, N.Y.

The 31-year-old reality star took to her blog that day to honor some of her mentors and other inspirational women to celebrate the holiday.

“In honor of Labor Day, I wanted to do a post about women who I view as some of the most inspirational women in business. These are women who have achieved so much success in their fields and have inspired me to be the best I can be. I want to give a special shout to my mom, who’s support and advice has made me who I am today, and to my sister Kourtney [Kardashian], the most amazing mother in the world who I admire so very much,” Kim wrote.

kim kardashian kanye west labor day in westchester 01
kim kardashian kanye west labor day in westchester 02
kim kardashian kanye west labor day in westchester 03
kim kardashian kanye west labor day in westchester 04
kim kardashian kanye west labor day in westchester 05

Credit: Jackson Lee; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian

Christopher Polk/Getty

She reminds a horse with these boots on.

Her entire outfit/clothing looks a mess. End of story!

*reminds me, sorry.

Control FREAK @ 09/04/2012 at 3:16 pm

I don’t know who told Kanye West he was a “fashion icon” but he’s not. He is the definition of G-H-E-T-T-O. At first Kim Kartrashian was a hootch, now she’s a terribly dressed hootch. Nice going Kanye.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 09/04/2012 at 3:21 pm

@Control FREAK: what does “ghetto” mean? LOL

TheMuffinMan @ 09/04/2012 at 3:44 pm

Shes alays in black and hes always in white they look like they wear the same outfits all the time

Wake up Kanye !

That outfit is just horrendous

horrible boots.. so much money & she can never buy style.

Not Impressed @ 09/04/2012 at 4:00 pm

There’s zero going on between these two. He’s gay and she’s just his muse. Thing is…you’re supposed to make your muse look good..not dress them completely down.

oh please …. just go away already!

Umm……those “boots” are the most hideous footwear I’ve ever seen!

I truly wish this family would go away.

like Kim explained I’m amazed that a mom can make $9268 in one month on the computer. did you see this page (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/DVyAX

This woman slept with numerous number of men that no matter how many times she bathes she can never look clean.

Joe black @ 09/04/2012 at 5:29 pm

Interesting that Kim would pay homage to great successful women that have come before her, and have become inspirational figures in business for her to emulate, but I wonder how many of those women started out their careers by PUTTING OUT A SEX TAPE, indulging in rampant materialism and obscene examples of vanity and narccissism to get to where they consider themselves successful. Her blog reeks of a transparent self-serving act intended to show her in a classy and respectable light, while screaming for the publics attention that is, infortunately, responsible for keeping her in the public eye and, and ultimately, end up lining her pockets. She is a socialite that happens to also have a “career” only because we the public continue to support her and her families accumulation of wealth which is their ultimate end-game. Once we begin to turn away from the kardashians and their toxic way of lif-individual material gain, and fame-whoring to sustain the families relevance in American pop culture, then finally they will disappear.

SimplementMoi @ 09/04/2012 at 6:51 pm

Every time i see her with those darn boots i LMFAO. She looks ridiculous.

On snap, I live in Westchester, New York and Kanye West was in the neighborhood. Tragic.

Elle Kaye @ 09/04/2012 at 7:38 pm

Good grief, those look like leather fireman’s boots!

Those boots are fugly.

F*ck this B*tch already. Get her out of life

To say that they are visiting a friend in “Westchester NY” is like saying they’re visiting a friend in “Orange CA”. Westchester is a COUNTY, not a specific town. Westchester County, Orange County. See?
People who live in the NYC Metro area might say they are “going to Westchester” but that means something very different from “Westchester NY”.
I know, it’s nitpicky, but all the “articles” are using the same wording and it sounds so stupid and uninformed. A smidge of actual research would be nice.

Not that it matters to me but it obviously does to her, but has she ever gone out with a white guy.