Lady Gaga: 'Born This Way Ball' US Tour Dates Revealed!

Lady Gaga: 'Born This Way Ball' US Tour Dates Revealed!

Lady Gaga has announced some of her US/Canada Born This Way Ball tour dates!

“Surprise!! #EarlyGa THE 1ST INSTALLMENT OF US/CANADA TOUR DATES ARE HERE FOR THE WORLDWIDE SOLDOUT BORN THIS WAY BALL” the 26-year-old entertainer tweeted, along with a pic of the released dates. “More surprises coming LATER!” she added.

The tour kicks off on January 11 in Vancouver, Canada, and hits various cities including Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, New York City, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Miami!

ARE YOU EXCITED for Lady Gaga’s US Born This Way Ball tour?

Click inside to check out the tour dates…

1/11 – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
3/6 – Brooklyn, NY – Barclays Center
3/10 – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
3/11 – Atlanta, GA – Philips Arena
3/13 – Tampa, FL – Tampa Bay Times Forum
3/15 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – BankAtlantic Center
3/16 – Miami, FL – American Airlines Arena

I hate everything this woman stands for. She’s for the freaks of the world!

@Amy:
I’m feeling major love for lady gaga!

Kiss my ass @ 09/05/2012 at 12:25 pm

“SOLDOUT”????? HAHAHAHAHAHAA…NO.

GAGA The GREAT !! I feel like a little kid waking up in the morning on Christmas day. I am so happy. Now I just want to know when the tickets go on sale. Put your Paws up. I am so ready to see Gaga perform Government Hooker live.

No1Curr about CaCa

cocorosie @ 09/05/2012 at 1:38 pm

@Kiss my ass: She just put “SOLDOUT” there to make people interested in this ridiculous show.

Me.Phillippe ♥ @ 09/05/2012 at 2:14 pm

The next surprise will be another leg in Europe, to raise more, as she did with the Monster Ball with 200 dates.

she’s a freak, not stand and less when he said that the animal skins were a piece of art. ***hole!!!

heather cincinatti @ 09/05/2012 at 2:42 pm

Finally it’s here! Can’t wait to purchase the tickets and see Gagaloo!

I’ll admit, it looks like an interesting show. I’ll probably book Fort Lauderdale.

Nah, I’ll pass on her styrofoam castle. I already saw Shrek The Musical on Broadway.

Cunty McCunterson @ 09/05/2012 at 6:19 pm

You all are just jealous ***** who are irrelevant because you’re not famous.

@Cunty McCunterson: And you think someone would enjoy walking around covered with raw meat just to be famous and to have an opinion which is “revelant”?

Micky The Mick @ 09/08/2012 at 12:27 pm

You all seem to be Madonna fans. Lady Gaga continues to be a force to be reckoned with, whether you would like to believe so or not.. and it would probably do you all good to go see the show, maybe it’ll open up your small minds a little.

GooGoo For GaGa @ 10/21/2012 at 4:03 pm

@ Amy…….. Agreed…She is for the freaks of the world. If you are not one then what she stands for doesn’t matter to you anyway. I’m curious why you waste your time writing something here – Your comments, if you ask me are not welcome. Go back to your “norm” bs and leave us monsters alone.