Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Screening in London!

Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Screening in London!

Brad Pitt poses for pictures at a special screening for his film Killing Them Softly on Thursday (September 6) in London, England.

The 48-year-old actor plays the role of Jackie Cogan, a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that went down during a mob-protected poker game.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Be sure to check out Brad in the crime thriller Killing Them Softly when it hits theaters on October 19.

Check out Brad wielding a gun on the poster in case you missed it!

brad pitt killing them softly screening 01
brad pitt killing them softly screening 02
brad pitt killing them softly screening 03
brad pitt killing them softly screening 04
brad pitt killing them softly screening 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1033 » Show All

Dawne I hope you feel better soon dont forget to dink loads of fluids and that doesnt include alchol lol ypou take care of your self my friend

As there is only one Brad Pitt and remember when he points to his heart he is saying to everybody This Man is taken with the hallmark Property of Angelina Jolie.

Don’t you forget that trolls lol

Thank you fyi12 for the links much appretiated

Passing Through @ 09/07/2012 at 1:25 pm

# 142 JPS @ 09/07/2012 at 12:03 pm
“Does it ache? Oh yeah, yeah. The knees are gone, the back is a little crunchy. Yeah sure,” Brad laughed to UK TV show Daybreak when asked how he is feeling after the action scenes.

However, the 48-year-old – who has also been shooting zombie action movie World War Z – then quipped that putting his body on line for a dangerous stunt was nothing compared to raising six children.

“Try getting up and getting the kids ready for school. That is every bit as painful as anything I did in this,” he joked.
++++++++++++++++++++
ROTFLMAO. Brad’s hilarious. I grew up with 6 siblings. Many a time when we were kids and my mother was trying to corral us for school or something else she’d say, “I don’t know what the hell we were thinking…” LOL! Sounds like Brad has been there, too.

Passing Through @ 09/07/2012 at 1:32 pm

# 146 fyi12 @ 09/07/2012 at 12:13 pm
Kitty and Miffy? Rolling my eyes here…
The checking into hotels under fake names thing…reminds me of the time US Lies Weakly stalked Ticky and VV to Arizona (right before he was pinched for a DUI with Ticky in the car) and said they’d signed into the hotel as “Mr. & Mrs. Smith”…not that they thought Ticky was obsessing or anything…

All these tweets and interviews about KTS is driving me crazy! I can’t believe there’s still over a month before we can see it in the US. Nothing like all these teasers…lol!

Passing Through @ 09/07/2012 at 1:45 pm

# 153 fyi12 @ 09/07/2012 at 1:06 pm
LOL at the guy asking about the phone hacking and Brad saying he’s paranoid anyway so he wasn’t surprised about it. Brad said that jokingly…but I don’t think he was joking. The thing is – it’s not paranoia when someone really IS after you 100% of the time and that’s been the case with Brad for going on 20 years now.

Passing Through @ 09/07/2012 at 1:47 pm

My thanks to everyone posting the videos and stories. My lazy ass appreciates it!

to just saying @ 09/07/2012 at 2:14 pm

@Passing Through:

I forgot about Ticky & VV using Mr & Mrs Smith when they went to hotels! LOL That b!tch will never stop staling them. She should count her lucky stars that Eddie Munster is playing along with her & Huvane’s usual PR games.

I am still laughing about the BIGGEST faux pas Huvane & Ticky made by believing the JP marriage date tabloids & other so called legit media; like fools they jumped the gun & announced the fake engagement in such a hurry that they were caught with their pants down “stalking” when the wedding didn’t happen! LMAO

Shooting range story and nick names story are from The Sun. 90% of their articles about JPs are lies.I guess noone asked Brad about Viv’s acting role.

Mister Hankey @ 09/07/2012 at 2:36 pm

And here’s a big Howdy Ho to all of BAMPZSKVille!

Mister Hankey @ 09/07/2012 at 2:37 pm

P.S. re KTS

What a piece if shit.

Mister Hankey @ 09/07/2012 at 2:38 pm

Speaking professionally, of course.

Mister Hankey @ 09/07/2012 at 2:39 pm

P.P.S.

Brad looks like shit on a stick, don’t you think?

Go Figure! @ 09/07/2012 at 2:46 pm

Now that Brad has said “We Gonna do it” (meaning marriage), I can’t wait for Huvane and Ticky to come out with something of a similar nature. Am I the only one still waiting to see her ring or does she have it and I just missed that announcement?

"WE GONNA DO IT" @ 09/07/2012 at 2:55 pm

Spoken like a true short-legged PeePaw.

very dirty gross man, ewww @ 09/07/2012 at 2:57 pm

what happened to mr sexy, hahahaa
strike a pose grandpa Pitt, by the way where is grandma voight aka mrs bonkers.

KARMA DID GOOD

@Go Figure!: You asked if you are the only one waiting to see the ring. Go Figure, don’t you understand the ring is invisible, we have to have special powers to see the engagement ring, Brad is doing lots of promotion, I’m getting a feeling we will be getting to see the ring pretty soon without having the magic powers :-)

The Sinkable JenHo hide her ugly face since 20 Aug 12.
All her fake engagement news were died.
No one cares a DeadEnd TV star bought a Gigolo to be her husband.
Dolly +The Half Man are still B@rking for their living, huh ? Mr.Hankey Dogs.

OT: just saw this on CB but thought I’ll share it with the fans. KStewart did a Vogue interview before the Coopering in the mini car. KStew was talking about her love for Spaekles; KS. “I love the way he smells. And him me, like, he loves to lick my armpits. I don’t get this obsession with washing the smell off. That smell of someone you love – don’t you think that’s the whole point?”. I did not read the entire article because that little segment sounded so gross. All I could think of is what else was licking off of her? Rupert Saunders perhaps, or someone else? and, can you imagine the smell of spit and sweat? Gross.

JOLIE'S DEAD END @ 09/07/2012 at 3:34 pm

Angie should be done hanging from strings on her disney flick. Before hanging on strings and since The Turdist, she has had 3 years of not being on camera, just doing voice for a cartoon. Salt2 has been announced, NOTHING GOING ON THERE,NO PRE-PRODUCTION, NO RELEASE DATE ,NADA ON THE HORIZON. She might be free to take care of her own spawn/boughtenbabies and give 6 nannies and the child therapists their walking papers. Angie is a dead end movie star. Hell, Theroux has more on his schedule than skeletor/dead end movie star does. And then there is Brad’s ex of 8 years…after Millers and has two more films in pre-production for release next year.

So Brad has this screening and supposedly Angie bad-mouthed Tick to Jane who blabbed all to ‘Star’. Uh-okay. Stephen and Jenny are losing their freaking minds.
Doug Pitt already spilled the beans, Jenny. NINE YEARS. It happens every time Brad or Angie has something going on, Aniston coat-tails.

Ungracious Angie @ 09/07/2012 at 4:00 pm

@hmm…:
Too bad, but people WILL BELIEVE Angie, the husband stealing badass, badmouthed Aniston to Aniston’s former mother-in-law. She can’t help herself. She has always been impulsive. Too bad, so sad for Angie’s relationship with her babies’ daddy’s mama. HAHAHAHA

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1033 » Show All