Emma Watson: MTV VMAs 2012 Red Carpet with Ezra Miller!

Emma Watson: MTV VMAs 2012 Red Carpet with Ezra Miller!

Emma Watson brightens up the red carpet at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards held at Staples Center on Thursday (September 6) in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old British actress posed for pics with her Perks of Being a Wallflower co-star Ezra Miller before heading inside.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Emma Watson

In case you missed it, make sure you check out the stills from their highly anticipated film, which also stars Logan Lerman and Nina Dobrev.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower hits theaters on September 21.

FYI: Emma wore a Peter Pilotto dress paired with Tom Ford shoes.

watson vmas 01
watson vmas 02
watson vmas 03
watson vmas 04
watson vmas 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

OH MY GOD!! She looks PERFECT!!! Beautiful!

I started with “WTF is he wearing?” but then I looked at her and wtf is she wearing??

SHE’S SO PERFECT!

Anonymous @ 09/06/2012 at 9:13 pm

@cami:

More like “WTF is up with his hair?!!”. Cut that, Ezra!!
But I also have to agree with his outfit. Is he trying to go for a western look or what?

As for Emma, she’s very pretty and from the neck up she looks nice, but from the neck down…?? What is that dress?! I think the skirt is bothering me more than the top.

Not a fan of the outfit but she is pretty <3

i actually really like the outfit, it’s weird but she can pull it off.

Emma is soooooo A W E S O M E, but the dress is sooooo AWFUL

Gay Vaginahaal @ 09/06/2012 at 9:54 pm

Look at this mother ******* e r.

I actually think the dress looks great on her! Not everyone would be able to pull it off but I think the colours suit her well

I don’t like her. Something’s off. He’s hot though

Her outfit fits MTV, I thought way too many women were dressed like they were going to the oscars, not an MTV show that had Lil Wayne’s pants to his knees when he was on stage performing. And what’s nice is that she takes chances and has fun with it.

She looks Great, from head to toe.
Ezra is awesome…I like his eccentric style more than any other celebrity out there with eccentric dressing…

Both are dressed very strangely for my taste. But she still looks pretty

Gorgeous!! I love the whole look! She looks phenomenal. Ezra looks crazy, but he usually does.

Emma looks Amazing those awards are supposed to be funny and eccentric. And Ezra is wearing a Mariachi suit, like the ones typical Mexican musicians wears

Love them both but these outfits need Harry Potter’s Cloak of Invisibility.

siennagold @ 09/07/2012 at 4:18 am

Horrible outfit but she’s still pretty as always.

Ezra is very handsome!

Michael Knight @ 09/07/2012 at 6:33 am

Somebody needs to tell them halloween is next month

i don’t like the dress, but she is really pretty!

This dress only looks good on her. Lovely and sweet as usual.

Ezra looks like he smells like shite.

Gondolin Elf @ 09/07/2012 at 3:50 pm

I’m usual not very fond of the homohommes, but Miller’s outfit is somewhat cool and quirky. Watson’s dress is peculiar, not really her style, she is better in more ‘chique’ stuff. But we know she can blame it all on her stylist.

Garlic Bread @ 09/07/2012 at 3:59 pm

Measure for measure is a strange thing. When Bonnie Wright wears stuff of that style (she did months ago, before the flowery-coloured things became high street fashionable) she gets bashed by a bunch of self appointed fashionistas, including the gossip department of Daily Mail. When Emma Watson gets dressed similarly by her agent – actually after the high trend is over – they all say ‘wow’. The fashion buzz is a big fake. The emperor’s new clothes.

Honestly though….that outfit Ezra…its ridiculous!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All