Kristen Stewart - 'On The Road' Premiere at Toronto Film Festival!

Kristen Stewart - 'On The Road' Premiere at Toronto Film Festival!

Kristen Stewart is floral chic at the premiere of her new movie On The Road during the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival on Thursday (September 6) in Toronto, Canada.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kristen Stewart

The 23-year-old actress stunned on the red carpet wearing a couture dress by Zuhair Murad. The long-sleeved black lace dress featured colorful hand-beaded floral embroidery, and is from the Fall/Winter 2012 Couture Collection. Kristen finished off her look with Jimmy Choo pumps.

Yesterday, K-Stew was seen departing LAX Airport and arriving in Canada via Toronto Pearson International Airport.

kristen stewart on the road premiere tiff 01
kristen stewart on the road premiere tiff 02
kristen stewart on the road premiere tiff 03
kristen stewart on the road premiere tiff 04
kristen stewart on the road premiere tiff 05

I think she looks stunning, love that dress. Gorgeous

Finally we see you

homewrecker

the dress is pretty but the makeup is… uh… not good for her face

love the dress but ugh the hair….and why is she still invited to these things?

she looks sooooooo ugly!!

she is a beautiful woman.

oh whoops thought this was the vma’s

well you can’t deny her being hot. wowza!

she’s 22 not 23

she looks gorgeous, and i love her in that couture zuhair murad

Get it girl!!

hit with an ugly stick

I really like what she is wearing.. I love that dress.

She’s only 22 not 23 and she looks great.

Why does she always wear such hideous dresses as of late and then dresses like a homeless person by day?? She is a slore mess in general. You people who like her and defend her are out of your minds… You’re the reason she’s famous and that’s a cryin’ shame…

That dress is so pretty but she ruins it with her ugly face, hair and personality. So glad her career is almost over! Good riddance

she looks like a man :o

@kathryn: um, it’s the premiere of HER movie……

Don’t like her hair. Like the dress, makeup is a bit harsh but it matches the dress I guess…

Her outfit does fit her well. But what’s wrong with her face.

her face look a bit odd to me…

Andamentothat @ 09/06/2012 at 9:55 pm

Dress is beautiful but KStew looks tired and wiped out

Looselipz @ 09/06/2012 at 9:56 pm

I know that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder…but with this chick, I’m not seeing it….she has a boys facial structure, harsh and vapid.

Oh NOW she smiles. -.-

She looks wiser, like a call girl who moved on up to an escort.

@Olive: it looks ugly to me

momma used to say @ 09/06/2012 at 9:59 pm

Pretty is as Pretty does….and she done buttugly

She looks beautiful. Time to move on people. Hanging onto so much negative energy towards someone u don’t even know can’t be good for you.

HotMessInAWalmartDress @ 09/06/2012 at 10:00 pm

She Looks pretty good. However you can tell she feel uncomfortable.

@Olive I think she just lost some weight, I noticed her face also.

How rude I got two negitives! I just didnt like her hair, I like her wave do’s better!

= no shape to those pencil legs, and that smirk is just exaggerated

elch
don’t like the hairstyle
not right for her

I don’t know if it is the angle but her face is really weird on this picture

Big ears and bunny teeth

@kate: Let people have their opinions. Once you start scolding each other, they’ll react.

she matured a lot, wonder what Rupert did with her innocence

@CHO: I agree. I like the dress, but not the hair and makeup.

The dress is pretty but kinda mature for such a young girl.

But her hair and makeup are really awful.

learned to choose the right dress for the premiere, this beautiful looking forward to see the movie

Concealed dark circles under her eyes just like Rob.

robtard pattinson fans are sick.leave this girl alone ,disgusting and fat women

TheMuffinMan @ 09/06/2012 at 10:12 pm

She looks like a hwole doffrent person

still looks like a cheater to me. ugly in the inside! yuck.

@Andrea: that would be Rupert Sanders

@Rose: what do you look like? put up or shut up

Lookin’ good, Kristen!

@nina: Wow, your comment shows what kind of person YOU are.

There - She Is @ 09/06/2012 at 10:21 pm

Ms Hoebag America – in all her filthy glory

dude grow up. you’re all pathetic. she looks stunning, she’s no longer 18-she won’t dress like she’s 18, she’s a grown woman it’s her movie let her be. I personally loved her hair and that dress is HOT. I have a thing with eyebrows and hers are it. NOW you little c*nts why don’t you all go have a word with Mr. Kevin Hart and do learn a lesson. whatever she did it’s none of your effin business. it hasn’t affected her proffesional life it affected her PERSONAL life. she’s still a badass actress who does what she likes to do, does it well and leaves everyone else alone. no why don’t return the favor. thanks

She should kill the person who did make-up and hair for her. Everything is bad about it. And she actually looked pretty and fresh in those airport pictures today.

But here. Oh God. That is the worst she looked in moths. Everything about it screams Fake. She looks like Kristen Stewart impersonator. It’s hard to recognize her. I had to stare at pictures for some time. To make sure it’s her and not her impersonator and person who looks like her.

It’s funny how she tried to smile. But you know she can’t produce an earnest smile. And she just looks weird and scary when she tries to smile. Those are just scary pictures.

She looks beautiful

The person who did her hair and make-up also makes shrunken head fx props for the studios.

Wow, gotta love how rabid KS want to bring peace and understanding when they cuss out those who disagree with them. Contradictory much?

aquarius64 @ 09/06/2012 at 10:28 pm

I didn’t recognize her at first. The dress is conservative for her. She’s usually super minis, thigh high slits, plunging necklines. I think her team told her to dress more modestly to shake the trampire label.

This girl is just nasty. Not just on the outside, with her sullen, annoying smirks, but on the inside, not giving a damn about a great guy and a marriage. And I hate her acting as well. Do NOT get what ANYone sees in her. Not to mention she looks like a drugged up b*tch.

she’s worn dresses like this before no need to overanalyze

aquarius64 @ 09/06/2012 at 10:33 pm

@Joanie: No she put her business in the streets by way of Mini-Cooper. No one broke into her house and took those pictures.

She have a beautiful butt!

bahha black sheep @ 09/06/2012 at 10:35 pm

s.l.u.t.

TBH I thought it was different from her normal looks. She is very sexy normally. This is sexy but not the ‘normal’ sexy I see her in.

I like the dress. Just not digging the hair…style? It makes her thin face look thinner. She has def lost weight.

Her finger clearly is hurting her she is holding it funny in each pic. She should have rocked the split and just been comfy.

aquarius64 @ 09/06/2012 at 10:36 pm

@Joanie: A knee length dress is one in a blue moon. Her signature look has always been minis.

johnny moses @ 09/06/2012 at 10:40 pm

You people are soooo mean… she’s only 22, young, and talented… do you have the same life? How would you deal if you are in the limelight all the time? Give her a break! Have none of you never messed up before? …. hyp-o-c-rite much?!! Have you never heard of being HUMAN?

@aquarius64 yeah man but she shook it up a bit once in a while, an example is SWATH promo in berlin. And about the other, people are who keep feeding this stuff, she did it, she f*cked up, so? people f*ck up half the time, but this people are taking it personal, just get over it, it doesn’t have anything to do with her job, I’ve made mistakes, we’ve all made mistakes, but everyone loves eating this sh*t up. Some random person’s issues, someone who has absolutely nothing to do with them :/

gross. get out of my city

That hairstyle is not flattering to her face. She looks pretty though and her dress is beautiful.

regarde toi dans une glace tu verras ce que être moche à1000000000000000% pauvre nase

She looks weird when she smiles.

She lost some weight and it shows more on her face because her face is narrow with delicate features. She will put on a few pounds and look better. I am glad that she is in Toronto for her movie. She invested a lot of emotions and efforts into her role and I hope it does well. Congratulations to the rest of the cast well. They are all awesome actors and beautiful people. Kristen looks pretty.

She’s looking extra thin in the face. But the dress is the bomb dot com

ugly. just ugly. look how fake her smile is.

used to love her but now, i just see a homewrecker.

STUNNING!!!!
STUNNING!!!!
STUNNING!!!!

Yes she looks tired

The trampire dude still looks like a lady trampire!!!

look you ******* everyone has different smiles. a friend of mine looks perverted I look like a Who from Whoville and other f like an effin monkey . her smile isn’t “FAKE” you’d just looooove to see that, that’s how she smiles. not even that, she’s way more confortable with tight-lipped smiles, does she need your approval?

The affair does have to do with her professional life. She had an affair with her married DIRECTOR and the husband of her COSTAR from Snow White. See, this is where directors when hiring her will think and their wives will be telling them to back out. She’s not so professional now is she? I think the fame has gotten to her head and she thinks she can do whatever she wants. This reality check was needed for her sake.

Wow she lost so much weight

Hollywood sell out @ 09/06/2012 at 11:19 pm

She’s so fake to me.

I’m sorry but I don’t get what people see in her. She has such a weird looking face and somehow she looks so mature and haggard. Her pointy chin, big ears, weird bunny teech, and face shape are not appealing to me. I also lost any respect I had for her after she was caught cheating with a married man. Both are at fault and so disugsting.

bahha black sheep @ 09/06/2012 at 11:22 pm

she is so gross

No matter how expensive or branded her outfits & accessories are; still everyone knows that deep inside of her; its ALL smelly, cheap, trashy & rottening

La piñata. @ 09/06/2012 at 11:23 pm

Surprisingly,she looks more comfortable in front of the cameras now than before the whole ‘scandal’

She looks great. The dress is beautiful.

so, the guy gets a free pass here? she’s all to blame? she just jumped on him? was she that horny? dude we don’t KNOW this chick! can you too perfectly explain the reasons behind someone running away? or hitting a random guy? or trying to run through a wall? no. you don’t know them in the minimum. don’t know what they think, don’t know what’s behind doors, or going on with their head. she’s a public figure I get it, but she’s a human being nonetheless. stop coming up with excuses to try and keep critizing her, man. it;s f*cking hilarious, WE DON”T HER, let’s all comment on the dog I saw pissing outside

Lovely dress, I think she looked fetching. I can’t judge her social life. She did not cheat on ME. I hope she helps the film make some money for the investors and other cast members. Quite willing to let the woman do her job, IMO

I’m sorry, but Kristen is just not a pretty girl.

Great dress, wrong shoes.
Can’t she hire a stylist to dress her?
She has more than enough money to afford one!

I’m not sure about you, but she looks a bit equine to me. She looks like a horse.

I love reading this .I am an older successful single man at present .I need an older woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on Ŵėalthyluv. Ϲ○М…under the name of Craig..the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, successful and sexy people.users over 30 .if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!LOL

@Joanie: get over it already! This a blog site where people are allowed to state their own opinions. You have your own opinion of her, so does everyone else. People are allowed to comment. I think they are both to blame, but most people are blaming her because no one really heard about this director until after the scandal came out.

I for one think the dress is beautiful on her, though she is a little thinner now.

@jade I like you

she looks like someone punched her on one side look closely

I think she looks gorgeous. I love the dress and the hair. She looks like she lost weight and didn’t need to. I hope she is doing ok. I do hope that she and Rob get back together. I will miss them all in Twilight. It’s been a really fun time and has been a wonderful escape from reality for a few hours at a time. Loved the books, the movies and I thought the cast was perfect!

she looks ghastly. Thin and railish. Make up is hiding her bags.
Pattinson please trust yourself…you can do so much better than his slapper.

Her fans must be some fat ugly chicks if they think this head on a stick looks good. Anyway who did she sleep with at this premiere..she’s needy and desperate and looks like she’s ready to jump on any guy who wants.

Did she officially break it off with Rupert?

@La piñata.: thinking the same thing. although all it takes is a decent dress and people love her again? i cant stop rolling my eyes .

Beautiful girl. Gorgeous dress. Shes young. We all make stupid mistakes at that age.

@vomit:
after Breaking Dawn is released and forgotten about she will done….she’s a the plague in hollywood.

She seemed to have lost a little weight but otherwise looks lovely as always. The pictures shown here look like they were taken at an awkward angle. There are really beautiful pictures of Kristen’s OTR TIFF appearance in RobSten dreams site. She looks very elegant and beautiful in the pictures. Her eyes seem to be distant and tired but she really tried to be strong for her fans. God bless you Kristen. Stay strong. Tomorrow is better indeed!

bahha black sheep @ 09/07/2012 at 1:01 am

her face looks weird

Why do people say she’s beautiful? I can’t lie on my mind. She looks like a sewer rat!

Wow. There are middle-aged men that could work this dress better than her. Gross.

She looks so skinny in the face. That hair isnt helping.

What the Heck Happened to her face?! Definitely not ugly, but just so plain and boring!!

@Andrea: yes, you are so original. Lame.

Looks like she has lost some pounds, that’s why her face looks more angular.
Love the dress

lol at the papz shouting “homewrecker” when she was at the airport!

Her hair isn’t at all flattering. Her ears stick out too much and the hairstyle doesn’t suit her face shape.

horrible hair and makeup. she looks like a tranny

Kristen looks beautiful as usual but the hair is not flattering on her as she had lost weight on the face. This hairstyle emphasized on her face. The dress is really lovely!

I like her dress but the hairstyle and makeup ruins the whole look for me.

what is with the woman in black behind her. That pout and half eyed winky thing going on there. I was laughing so hard I barely glanced at Kristen.

ugly inside and out

i’ve seen jello with more expression than this “actress”

wish she’d go back into hiding for mmm…50 years or so

kristen so pretty. the only ugly ones are the twits making negative comments… look in the mirror it you want to see ugly!

It’s great to see her!
I’m a few years older than she is, and I’ve lived and learned. I really hope she can leave the scandal behind her and carry on. She’s very young and still dealing with the insecurities and issues of youth. I hope she understands that those in their right minds, don’t hate her and know that she’s not a bad person.

love that dress,love the lace and florals.her makeup bad too red lips,ugh bones for legs. Rob looked awesome at vmas

She’s trying to step back into the spotlight dressed with a see-through dress? Not something you want to do since you don’t want to look the part of the label she’s been branded with. But I guess she doesn’t care that she looks cheap & that expression can she look more devious?

this girl is so fake its disgusting…poser pothead, now wearing designer dresses ? she can’t have it both ways. faker

She really is wearing the shite out of the dress. : )

@kathryn:

It’s the premiere for her movie…

Black-Dahlia @ 09/07/2012 at 4:21 am

Her face looks terrible here.

People are crazy. She’s just cheated. Stop commenting on this piece of trash! And she doesnt look comfortable on those clothes

she looks like a transexual/transgender trampire here!

Life is šō lóñêlý,I am a single biker woman,I’m seeking someone who can love me and share the passion for speed, so I joined ~ b¡kèrlōv¡ñg. cōm ~under the name of arcosmom. it is the best place for biker men and women or biker women and men to get in touch with each other. I hope you can check it out.

Anastacia @ 09/07/2012 at 6:34 am

what’s up with her hair?? this kind of style makes her face look sooo weird…

That is one LOOOONG face!

once that i saw pics of her mom, i knew what the future holds for her

she is a hollywood ****

@eww: ha ha ha that was funny

The dress is pretty enough, but when I look at her now all I see is a lying, selfish cheater and homewrecker.

Poor.. she looks like a horse..

Looks good after a break up!

There is nothing odd or harsh with her face. She lost weight. Because she has to deal with all this ****. All those hatefull comments and the whole world looking at this young girl and talking **** about her. I really do hope that all the haters never have done anything wrong, like hurting someone they loved. But when you did, let me tell you something. Go f.u.c.k. yourself, you shameless hypocrite!

She’s a mess

She has somewhat harsh, angular features, like Ashley Green–very boyish.

Could she look any stupider?

Why is she trying to look like Liberty?

GORGEOUS! She is better than all of you haters :))

she looks devastatingly beautiful. the dress is splendid

All the mothers in hollywood should watch out! Because Kristen is now being seen, and she may run after your husband. haha wow…she finally came out of hiding!

She looks lovely. People on here are really mean, yikes. Does it make some of you feel better about your surely less successful lives to rip apart this 22 year old?

Just Business @ 09/07/2012 at 10:54 am

- Displaying her goods for the next part and next director.

I bet you are beautiful, famous , charming and an example of morality (mother Teresa)(rolling my eyes)

on her way to anorexia

I was talking to the haters by the way…kristine is beautiful. most of the people that are taking their time insulting her are hipocrital and with no moral whatsoever.Your language and your actittude says a lot about you.No wonder why this world is a hard place to live in. Please do not reply me. I do not care if you don’t share my opinion.

Her face looks like it’s on crooked. Maybe it’s just the lopsided sneer, I mean smile!

@kathryn: Maybe because she’s the star of the film? Genius…

i like the dress a lot. the hair and makeup is just no. actually, i don’t know why they always put her hair up when she has ears that stick out. DON’T get me wrong, she’s pretty- nice eyes, nose, etc. i just think the stylists should know better than to play up the features that do nothing for her.

@LaCroix: She is trying to be another Angie Jolie

she looks totally different. why does she look so much better?!

Stay Away @ 09/07/2012 at 1:06 pm

She Is Looking Evil

She looks beautiful! So good to see her! Go Kristen!

She looks so skinny I hope she is alright

@Andrea:
She is not a HOME WRECKER.. THE HOME WERE ALLREADY BROKE WHEN THE HUSBAND DECIDED TO CHEAT… NO MATTER WHO.. AND LIBERTY ROOS.. (WHO??) IS NOW IN EVERY MAGAZINE SMILING WTF ?? THATS NOT NORMAL

@kathryn: Because she IN the movie.. DUH

@creed: Well Creed… remember KARMA DO EXIST? So watchout man.. cos HER CAREER IS NOT OVER.. ITS JUST THE BEGINNING ! REMEMBER MY WORDS

What a bunch of miserable hateful hags. She owes you people nothing, what sick thrill do you get saying such hateful things. Why do you even comment? If you don’t like her don’t follow her career don’t go to her movies, but seriously most of these miserable people commenting so harshly need mental help, the gang mentality is scary, you need to step aware from your computer and find some happiness, a happy person does not find joy in someone else’s misery….your remarks say more about you than her….I truly wish you all find some happiness, then you won’t want to spread such hate

@Jess*:
Kristen is wonderful, I am proud of it!! OTR seems interesting, I fully support it!! Go Kristen, she is beautiful!!

Us Weekly was interviewed by Fox News and they were tipped off about Kristen cheating on Rob weeks before they caught here. GC also admitted at the end that the affair lasted for weeks in their facts and fiction post. What I found interesting was that Us Weekly said they didn’t know who Kristen was cheating with and a few weeks later, they hired a pap to secretly follow her for a week to see if the tip was true. A few days later, Kristen was seen kissing and dry humping her director in public which the pap took pics of approximately 3 miles away. Now I know you are going to argue about a video but when you are taking pics from miles, it’s hard to video tape that while taking pics at the same time. Especially when you have one pap. The pap who caught her said he had to call his agency for TWO, 2 , paps for back up and who knows how long they took to get there? But did we ever get a video of Rob and Kristen caught kissing for the first time in Montreal two years ago? The pics were taken from miles. What about Zac Efron’s nude pap pics from his hotel balcony that were taken from miles? There was never a video. I totally agree with you that there are two sides to story. We really don’t know anything.

elisabete oliveira @ 09/07/2012 at 5:06 pm

falses moralists….

Well souchys out still cant stand thats no woman thats a she male ha ..cant stand her….moving on LOL

She made a mistake. Doesn’t mean she has to live with it for the rest of her life. She’s talented and pretty. Another scandal will soon hit Hollywood anyway

OMG Hahahah what happened to her she looks like a travesti hahaha poor woman because when you are 22 years you are a woman not a girl and you are responsible for your actions

stop pitying the ***** homebreaker

Please stop deffending Kristen she did not make a mistake she cheated her boyfriend a mistake its not a full make out sesion and dry humping she is not a girl anymore he is a grown up woman im 23 and i have a boyfriend and i never will cheat on him i truly love him and respect him thats why i will never cheat. Please what she did was very wrong stop making excuses for her actions. I hope that She and Rob find closure or if he decides to forgive her that she will truly respects him like he deserves

kathryn @ 09/06/2012 at 9:51 pm
She wasn’t invited, she has a contractual obligation to promote her movie.
She looks like she lost weight. The dress would be cute except for the bottom which is shee, that just made it look trashy. Her stylist could have advised her better.

@fork: you can be right you can be wrong! No one knows anything! (And the tabloids are just selling stories, not the truth)
But srsly just use your brain for one second – those photos are not taken from 3 miles away! Have u ever been in LA?
There are hills, buildings… as it is a city! You don’t get a clear view on a tiny road.
This is not possible, please stop spreading such a lie!

She looks pretty, and even a little happy that she can do this without ‘him’ or any man. Alone, strong enough to do this on her own. Who’s taking lessons from mama?

Her head is misshapen, like it was slammed in a door.

bikerloving.℃0㎡ is the best dating site for biker singles, if you are a biker or interested in date a biker, sign up now!

OMG! A smile….its about time we saw a photo that you didn’t look pissed at the world.

Jeffrey Sean Keith @ 09/07/2012 at 11:36 pm

She’s hot and should be forgiven,she is human and make mistake,she looks great!

Those of you who think 23 is an adult and old enough to know better must be under 35. Actually our brains aren’t fully developed til 27. He’s the one you should judge. A married man with children. He’s the one who cheated. She was not married. And to the 23 year old who will never cheat on her boyfriend, wait til your 60 to know for sure. Maybe you will have temptations, maybe not.

@Me3: Yes Im under 35, actually im 32 and what she did was not a mistake it was her decision to answer the phone call from Sander it was her decision to kiss him She is an adult she had a commitment and she Cheated, I agree with you in that Sanders has to take the blame too he pursued her but she is not an innocent girl. Stop making excuses for her

@Olga: Well that’s rich,so according to you no mistakes ever in your life?You’ve lived a sinless life well then you are a liar and the truth is not in you,because we have all sinned and this girl has been bullied for to long and ppl are getting sick of it.And the outside world is finally finding out how many loons are in this fandom.All of you are hypocrites!

@meliores:

Get over yourselves, people. All you haters, you must be lucky that the whole world was not watching when you made /will possibly make your mistakes when you were 22.

@nt: have you know how to read? when i said that i never make i mistake i didnt said that waht i said it that she and Sanders Cheated and that for my opinion to cheat its not a mistake… a mistake is a kiss when you are drunk or when you are sad and someone comforts you but you dont began making out like he did… Did you see the pictures she was enjoying her “mistake” and finally what i was trying to said forgive me you “kristen always innocent believer” that she cheated and that she hass to take the responsability for her actions

i think this is one of her UGLY looks… i guess her real personality has started showing on her face now.

Her face is really weird, what happened?

ewww that dress is like a horrid table cloth and she has a horrible smile
kristen girl … you deserve what you had coming

It looks like the style of Liberty Ross at the Snow White and the Huntsmen premiere. It didn’t look good on Liberty Ross and it doesn’t look good on her either. Dark lipstick with a bright neon dress? But, still love Twilight. And she was great in The Runaways.