Taylor Swift - MTV VMAs 2012 Red Carpet

Taylor Swift - MTV VMAs 2012 Red Carpet

Taylor Swift suits up in white on the red carpet at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards held at Staples Center on Thursday (September 6) in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old singer will be performing her new single “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” live for the first time tonight!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Taylor Swift

“VMA dressing room report: exceptional snack selection. SCORE,” Taylor tweeted earlier that day.

Make sure to tune in for the 2012 MTV VMAs, hosted by Kevin Hart, tonight at 8/7c on MTV!

FYI: Taylor is wearing a J. Mendel suit and top, Tom Ford shoes, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.

taylor swift mtv vmas 2012 red carpet 01
taylor swift mtv vmas 2012 red carpet 02
taylor swift mtv vmas 2012 red carpet 03
taylor swift mtv vmas 2012 red carpet 04
taylor swift mtv vmas 2012 red carpet 05

Credit: Frederick M. Brown; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2012 MTV VMAs, Taylor Swift

Ethan Miller/Getty

Taylor looks classy!!

it’s better then her same boring dress.

Always looks the same for me…either her hair is wavy and up, or it’s straight and down.

She looks fine! but with UGLY shoes!

She’s always wearing too much make up : strong eyes & strong lips ! Anyway I don’t i don’t find her attractive.

BlancaLatina @ 09/06/2012 at 8:31 pm

Beautiful in white like herself.

She looks really nice and classy. But I actually prefer her with her hair curly.

I love reading this , So does My boyfriend .he is almost 11year older than me .i met him via Ŵēálthyluv.c’om a nice place for seeking rich men.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends..

Her head is the size of a small honeydew mellon

damn it she looks great
-_-

somali girl @ 09/06/2012 at 8:36 pm

She always looks like a boy to me.

i laughed a little.
i can see what they’re trying to do but… no.. its so forced.

Sorry, not sexy at all.

PuertoRicanGurl @ 09/06/2012 at 8:40 pm

ugly chick.

the_boyfriend @ 09/06/2012 at 8:43 pm

like a white Korean.

Looselipz @ 09/06/2012 at 8:47 pm

It could easily be a wax figure….I agree with too much make up for a young pretty girl, and the wrong outfit…I dont like her stylists choices for Taylor…and lastly, I’d like to see her bangs go…

Atleast she isn’t like that wanna be Cyrus!

justsaying @ 09/06/2012 at 8:49 pm

I just think of Miley when I see this look. I know her look wasn’t widely accepted, but at least she didn’t play it safe like Taylor is doing….

She has the same hair as a blow up sex doll.

i guess by wearing this she is trying to prove that she is mature even though she’s dating a barely legal teenager. Not working though

They’re trying to give her a sexier, more grown-up image, but while also releasing an immature single and it doesn’t work. Plus, is it just me or does her hair always looks like a wig these days??

Best of the night!!!!! Hands down! Literally flawless.

Nothing wrong here for me; Taylor looks fantastic!

@KissThis: exactly! And i was dragged to a tswift concert a couple of years ago and she was whipping her hair so much i thought wads of blond hair were gonna fly into the crowd! she probably has to wear wigs now

Where’s her lil boy toy

@the_boyfriend: i dnt know if i should have laughed at that but i did.

She’s trying to be Jacky-O and she is failing miserably

she doesn’t have boobs and that kind of “dress” looks better with a woman who actually has boobs …..she’s boring

I find that suit and shirt really beautiful but not adequate for her. It would look great on a brunette like Penélope Cruz. But it makes her look like a wax doll with that Barbie hair and too much make up.

Michael Knight @ 09/07/2012 at 6:36 am

she’s a perfect mannequin

She needs to lose the bangs and get curly again. Shes forgotten her fan base.

Boring eyes and stupid red lipstick again.