Taylor Swift: MTV VMAs Performance 2012 - Watch Now

Taylor Swift: MTV VMAs Performance 2012 - Watch Now

Taylor Swift wears stripes for her performance at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards held at Staples Center on Thursday (September 6) in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old singer performed her hit new single “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” and even stage dived at the end of the song!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Taylor Swift

Taylor‘s song was just bumped off the top of the Billboard Hot 100 by Flo Rida‘s “Whistle”. It now sits at number two.

Watch Taylor‘s performance below!

Taylor Swift – “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
taylor swift mtv vmas performance 2012 watch now 01
taylor swift mtv vmas performance 2012 watch now 02
taylor swift mtv vmas performance 2012 watch now 03
taylor swift mtv vmas performance 2012 watch now 04
taylor swift mtv vmas performance 2012 watch now 05

Credit: Lester Cohen; Photos: Wire Image
Posted to: 2012 MTV VMAs, Taylor Swift

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

hey taylor maybe it’s you that’s the problem?

Knock-Kneed Dork

mrs_fuzzybee @ 09/06/2012 at 10:58 pm

So Miss Swift is moving more away from Country Music and more toward Pop/Rock? No really, that’s my question. I listen to EDM mostly so if she isn’t sing on Deadmau5 or TCM isn’t producing her songs I am not familiar with her genre anymore. Is Taylor now pop/rock?

I thought she was a country artist.. this song is ****

No_kung_fu @ 09/06/2012 at 11:06 pm

I love taylor but her outfitt reminds me of where is waldo. Cute but not for a performance.

I used to think she was cute but now I find her beyond annoying

i dont know why but i cannot stand her, shes so winy in all her songs

She needs to grow up, already! she is always beyond girlie and she is becoming annoying. will she always sing about her breaks ups? plus, she used to be cute but now with those huge white teeth, she just looks artificial like the rest.

Lol they showed Taylor Lautner at the end

That isn’t the kind of outfit you wear for a performance… She looks cute, but like a 16 year old. Time to dress and act like an almost 23 year old Taylor.

Journalistic @ 09/06/2012 at 11:39 pm

Even though her role is tiresome, I can’t help but like her…she’s just that dorky girl you went to school with who had boy band posters in her locker.

And really, if she moves beyond the super girly, teenybopper stuff, will her audience grow with her? Doubt it.

SelinaMyles @ 09/06/2012 at 11:40 pm

Ewww! She’s gross! her songs are cr@p. She dresses like she’s 15.

Dear Taylor,
Please cease your incessant whining. It is seriously irksome. Also, please act your age and stop your attempts to relive your teenage years through immature songs.

OK? Thanks.

I think it is funny how everyone is saying she needs to grow up and how she isn’t a good singer. Obviously people like her because her songs continue to be number one. I don’t see any of you making millions….. maybe you should take some advice from her?

I love reading this .I am an older successful single man at present .I need an older woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on Ŵėalthyluv. Ϲ○М…under the name of Craig..the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, successful and sexy people.users over 30 .if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!LOL

@Amanda: Her songs are number one and she makes millions because of her 8-14 year old fanbase. They’ll grow out of her eventually.

It’s like she the host of a children’s tv show.

@Amanda:

They are teens. Remember Britney? Nobody grown up buys a Taylor Swift album.

No one notices how she is lip syncing really badly?

I admit it: I like a couple of her songs. But I still can’t stand her. So whinny, ”naive”, all the pretty faces and smiles… there’s something in her that I don’t like.

she looks good but that is one stupid weak song

I loved this performance, it was fun and energetic, I also loved her outfit and thought it was a nice change from the huge gowns she usually wears. I thought it was a nice change for her. I especially liked the part where she did a stage dive. I can’t wait to discuss this year’s award show with my Dish coworkers tomorrow. Luckily I recorded it on my Hopper, because I was able to start watching the recording on my living room TV and continue watching on any TV in my house right where I left off. I love the convenience of being able to go from room to room to watch with little interruption.

mrs_fuzzybee @ 09/07/2012 at 1:55 am

@Puhlease: Interesting scientific tidbit – all women who have normal pelvises have knees that meet. Some people refer to this meeting of the knees as being “knock-kneed”. However its not truly Genu Valgum “Knee- knee” which is an unusual physical deformity. If you are a biological woman your pelvis has evolved to support the weight of a growing fetus. The female pelvis is wider at the top and narrower at the bottom. Because of how the female pelvis are shaped and the way our femurs connect to the pelvis our knees meet naturally. The angle at which the ball and socket joint for the femur and pelvis cause the female leg to angle up to 22 degrees and the knees to meet and the joint and tendons to be strained naturally. The angle at which the femur is mounted in the pelvis accounts for why women suffer more ACL injuries than men do. On people with Genu Valgum “knock-knee” their knee joint is malformed causing a genuine physical deformity that can cause difficulty walking and physical pain. So Taylor isn’t “knock-kneed” she’s a normal female with a normal body.

mrs_fuzzybee @ 09/07/2012 at 2:03 am

@mrs_fuzzybee: Super unnecessary nerdism.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All