Alexander Skarsgard: Variety Studio with Onata Aprile!

Alexander Skarsgard: Variety Studio with Onata Aprile!

Alexander Skarsgard flashes a smile at the Variety Studio during the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival on Saturday (September 8) at Holt Renfrew in Toronto, Canada.

The 36-year-old actor was joined by his adorable What Maisie Knew co-star Onata Aprile at the Moroccanoil and Burt’s Bees sponsored studio. We love the chemistry between the pair!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

The night before, Alex and Onata were joined by their co-star Julianne Moore at the premiere of their film.

50+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard and Onata Aprile at the Variety Studio…

alexander skarsgard variety studio with onata aprile 01

Credit: Joe Scarnici; Photos: Wire Image
Posted to: 2012 Toronto Film Festival, Alexander Skarsgard, Onata Aprile

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
mlllllllllllle @ 09/08/2012 at 6:45 pm

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN !!!!!!!!!!

HORRENDOUSLY UGLY LOOKING KID….

DailyNightly @ 09/08/2012 at 6:55 pm

I LOVE to see these two together! Can’t wait for this movie! How many Kate Bosworth posts will this post subject us to?

mlllllllllllle @ 09/08/2012 at 6:57 pm

@XYZ: Jealous b.i.tch.

I LOVE these two!! I’m so excited to see this movie.

alex is so cute with her. its because he has like 39429304 siblings. lovvve him

Stop making him hanging out with cute kids, my ovaries cant take it!

@lizzie: LOL! I know!

She is such a doll!!! He looks pretty good even though he has all the facial hair…. lol!

This man is just too much. I love that JJ gave us two posts in two days. Thank you so much JJ.
I love how cute these two are together, it is just to much to watch, @lizzie my ovaries also are bothering me now LOL.
He looks good in this outfit also, he can make anything look good.

@chelle: I love that she’s ‘normal’, she’s not some preternaturally ‘cute’ child actress. And he seems fine just toting her around everywhere.

Alex looking perplexed at his Mac:

Disney Villainess @ 09/08/2012 at 8:23 pm

@XYZ: You are a stupid m*****f****r, plain and simple.SMDH

@ladybug:# 11, Well I’m hoping he’ll never choose to peruse this site…………That man will be scarred for life, LOL.

It’s not easy for children to be comfortable with people they don’t know too well, but the looks this child gives him is so heartwarming, she is totally at ease with using this man as a jungle gym and he is so comfortable with letting her do just that.

This man will be a great father, a DILF if I say so myself.;)

Disney Villainess @ 09/08/2012 at 8:26 pm

@XYZ: You are a stupid m*****f****r, plain and simple.SMDH

@ladybug:# 11, Well I’m hoping he’ll never choose to peruse this site…………, he’d be scarred for life, LOL.

This man will be a great father, a DILF if I say so myself.;)

Put me down as a member of The Exploded Ovaries Club. Gah! Can this man be any more swoonworthy?!

Extreme & total hotness !!! Onata is so cute . I can’t wait to see this film. Great dad one day . I love the interaction with her . Simply gorgeous .

These two are so adorable together. You can tell how much they enjoy hanging out with each other. I can’t wait to see this movie, it’s going to be so cute watching them interact on the big screen.

Onata’s still checking to see if he’s replaced the safety pin on the chain:

@ladybug: I love it! Did you see the part during the Q&A where she just plays with the chain? So sweet :)

Does Disconnect premiere tomorrow?

Bumblebee @ 09/09/2012 at 2:51 am

Dear Alex, my ovaries are going to sue you for making them explode every time !
The fact that Onata is so comfortable with him speaks volumes about him since children never get comfortable with everyone. They have great chemistry betwen them and would love to see this movie .

Thats sweet, I love how he leans in and listens when she’s talking.*heh*.

@Lilla: The videos from Queen Haq? Oh, yes, she’s totally into the chain.

@Macy, Disconnect premieres Tuesday:

its like feeding me chocolate while im on a strict diet watching these posts… Thank you JJ. That is evidently news worthy.
This not only shows how broody most women are becoming while watching him interacting so naturally with this child but also what an amazing father and husband he will be. Bless him.
Question: @ladybug: do you know what happened to him on the pic where he has “lipstick” on his cheek? I know it might be interesting but its kinda for me because its him so yeah…

@§:One of the fans along the red carpet got lucky enough to plant one on his cheek, though I don’t think the photo’s been found of the actual event.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All