Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds: Married!

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds: Married!

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds have reportedly tied the knot!

The 25-year-old actress and the 35-year-old actor married in a ceremony on Sunday night (September 9) at Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, S.C., according to People.

The reception featured a performance by Blake‘s good friend Florence Welch, the lead singer of Florence + the Machine, who sang three songs during the evening.

Blake and Ryan, who starred together in the 2011 film The Green Lantern, have been romantically linked for nearly a year. This is the first marriage for Blake and the second for Ryan, who was previously married to Scarlett Johansson.

Congratulations to the happy couple, if the news is true!

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 78 » Show All
Serendipity @ 09/09/2012 at 11:46 pm

Maybe I’m in the minority but I just don’t find either of them to be very hot. Oh well, congrats anyway!

I give them 6 months at the most.

Didn’t see this one coming. Didn’t even think they were gonna last. It still seems like Ryan just got divorced. Anyway, I liked him with Scarlett better. Because I don’t like Blake, bad actress. Congrats, maybe this hollywood marriage is gonna last.

notyourfriend @ 09/10/2012 at 12:06 am

They are happy together, congrats to the couple!

Whaaaat? Lucky girl-Ryan Reynolds is gorgeous and from interviews, seems like a very down-to-earth guy. But she’s beautiful and seems nice herself, so good for them!

Congrats to the happy couple-hope it lasts!

Carbon Copy @ 09/10/2012 at 12:13 am

Definately shows he’s not afraid to committ.

Ryan moves fast because he just got divorced like dang Ryan you don’t have to marry every girlfriend you have.

Besides that I hope this is serious and that they can at least last longer than some days, months, or even a year hell I would hope they stay together for a lifetime since I can’t stand people marrying just to marry only to divorce each other as quick as they got married.

Now this is a beautiful couple! Congrats! Stay grounded and focused on each other!

This is very…random.

First off, I don’t think this guy knows how to be alone. Always needs a woman by his side. He seems like a spoiled whiney brat type to me. Something about him rubs me the wrong way. She, seems like a moron type and will wind up being barefoot and pregnant in no time flat. There goes her career, or whatever the hell you call her “acting.”

Love all the negative comments from people who have NEVER met either Ryan or Blake! Why not just wish them all the best in their life together?

I do not approve!

How long have they even been together? hollywood has a terrible track record for marriage but especially bad for people that get married impulsively like this.

Wow!! Kind of hard to believe because they didn’t date long, but congrats to them! They’re a great looking couple.

ha ha ha ha @ 09/10/2012 at 12:56 am

how do you go from ScarJo to Blively? what a comedown

Hopefully now we don’t have to hear about how fabulous Blake is blah blah…Both of them can disappear off the media landscape.

shocked but im happy for them :)

congrats? @ 09/10/2012 at 1:05 am

the next couple coming up? Selena Gomez and James Franco…She’s sensing Justin Beiber’s star is fading so just by the pictures of the past week of her haging on to james for dear life shows that she’s working to get him.

I don’t care if it’s true or not coz they’re s dull and boring couple!

Funny how Ryan Reynolds is currently trending on twitter but not Blake Lively….

Stop saying most Hollywood marriages end in divorce….these stats are the same for common folks too. The divorce rate is high period everywhere.

Jokergurl @ 09/10/2012 at 1:39 am

Wow, that was faster than the Green Lantern…good luck to them both, they seem pretty normal and level headed. If they ever have children, they will be TALL like their parents…

Florence Welch sang at her wedding… how awesome is that?!

Meeeh…will see how long this going to last.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 78 » Show All