Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds: Married!

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds: Married!

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds have reportedly tied the knot!

The 25-year-old actress and the 35-year-old actor married in a ceremony on Sunday night (September 9) at Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, S.C., according to People.

The reception featured a performance by Blake‘s good friend Florence Welch, the lead singer of Florence + the Machine, who sang three songs during the evening.

Blake and Ryan, who starred together in the 2011 film The Green Lantern, have been romantically linked for nearly a year. This is the first marriage for Blake and the second for Ryan, who was previously married to Scarlett Johansson.

Congratulations to the happy couple, if the news is true!

Credit: Eric Charbonneau; Photos: Wire Image
Posted to: Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Wedding

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All

Ryan loves fame and fame-ho’s!!! Sad because his physical appearance is hot.

I;m being generous and I give them a year and a half to two years! In that time I wish them all the best! Congratz to them :)

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 09/10/2012 at 6:46 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! She’s mine, you hear me Ryan? MINE!!!! :’(

Idiot….from scarlett to blake?? Please…..

Love The Shoes @ 09/10/2012 at 6:58 am

I knew it! Those 4th of July photos with friends was extremely telling about how these two felt about each other. They were in love; real love and so so smitten and happy. I never saw Ryan smile like this or just seem so content and “light.” I liked him and Scarlett but he seemed tense and serious ALL THE FREAKING TIME! Very happy for them and believe they’re gonna be one of the rare HW-celeb couples who’ll long haul it.

Love The Shoes @ 09/10/2012 at 7:00 am

@Sailor: Why so negative? Why not wish them well? I just don’t get how easy it is for some to find the worse in life and be so damn flippant about it.

@ian: it’s marriage!!

Didn’t think this guy was that dumb

Just proved me wrong

some of you are real bright just because she’s gained a bit of weight lately doesn’t mean she’s pregnant maybe it was stress from planning the wedding or the low box office of Savages. most hollywood marriages are short though some quicky weddings have led to some of the longest hollywood marriages Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward for example ran off to vegas and married in between the completion of the Long Hot Summer and it’s world premiere on January 29th 1958 the film premiered at Baton Rouge Louisiana on March 5th 1958 marking the newlyweds first public appearence as a married couple and post miscarriage

@Laurel:

Probably never, because he is an idiot

At last some good news… Best wishes to them. I like them together.

@Ashley: I agree. I am European and we normally marry after one year or so. Do people think that if you wait ten years the marriage has more chances of succeeding? It does not work like that. You may wake up one day and look at the person sleeping next to you and you ask yourself ‘what the hell am I doing with this guy’? I know it sounds awful but this is how it is. Stop grading people according to their looks. Scarlett is prettier than so and so. F**k, she might be a silly *****. It is dumb and heartless. In addition, how do you know that he commits to every girl he meets? Do you think that he only dated three women? Seriously? What about ceasing to speculate negatively on PEOPLE WE DO NOT KNOW?

These actor types are off the scale nuts. They must think they’re in a movie or sometime. I give it two years max. What happened to getting to know each other. Idiots. SHAKES HEAD.

@Ruth:

Come on, it is not about dating 10 years before marrying. It is about a guy who first dumps his serious girlfriend (Alanis), for 22-year old, then marries her and gets divorced from her even sooner for no apparent reasons. Then he hooks up with 24-year old serial dater who seemed to have tried her luck every celebrity she could before ‘she got lucky’ with RR. Now, after less than a year since they met and since his divorced, he marries her.

They are two consenting adults, but don’t tell me RR behaves like a mature man he should be at his age. He comes off actually quite dumb.

i cant believe my little Serena is married! :)
i hope they work it out.

zurichgirl @ 09/10/2012 at 9:13 am

Hot couple, congrats !!

Ha so Blake found a sucker huh? good for them. I expect them to have a long very prosperous marriage.

I hope for their sake they wait to have kids. Make sure this is the real deal. There’s no way for them to know at this point. They’ve been together less than a year! they’re still in honeymoon period where they think everything is dandy. Besides that they were both very busy in their first year, they were always working so they didn’t really spend that much time together. You’d think both of them would be smarter than this. Blake was in a relationship for three years, you’d think she’d understand that things can go south after a few years. And Ryan…well he’s had enough failed relationships to know this one is not different from the others.

I like Blake’s look. She reminds me of 80s supermodel Elaine Irwin
Congratulations I guess.
True in Europe a year is plenty enough time…… but Ryan is coming off Ross Geller-ish here! LOL

Surprise!! @ 09/10/2012 at 9:30 am

At least Leo was smart enough not to fall for the Lively trap. I give it 6 months…

Truth Squad @ 09/10/2012 at 9:35 am

Their movies suk!

Oddsmaker @ 09/10/2012 at 9:37 am

The over under is 2 weeks on how long this lasts!

Best Wishes @ 09/10/2012 at 9:46 am

Quick. But I wish them the best
@122 – Don’t worry Titanic stan Leo is safe. But for some of us he ain’t no prize either.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All