Kristen Stewart on Robert Pattinson: 'We're Going To Be Fine'

Kristen Stewart on Robert Pattinson: 'We're Going To Be Fine'

Kristen Stewart makes a quick dash through Pearson International Airport on Sunday morning (September 9) in Toronto, Canada.

The 22-year-old actress was in town to premiere her latest flick On The Road at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival.

On the red carpet for On the Road, the Associated Press asked Kristen about her relationship with Robert Pattinson, took a turn after her cheating scandal with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.

“We’re going to be fine,” Kristen said about their upcoming Breaking Dawn 2 promotion. “We’re totally fine.”

FYI: Kristen is wearing the A.L.C. Jude Pant.

10+ pictures inside of Kristen Stewart heading through the airport…

kristen stewart leaves toronto 01

• Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Of course they’re going to be fine..all this is just a pr scam!

I like Kristen (even though what she did was wrong) but if I’m being completely honest, I would rather see Rob with a different girl, I mean if he wants to stay with Kristen that’s his choice, but I think it would be refreshing to see him with a new girl.

Xavier James @ 09/09/2012 at 3:10 pm

Homewrecking *****.

I would never be able to trust someone that cheat on me again. Especially with no moral compass given the married dad of two. If it is all for PR they could have found someone with no kids at least…

Her comment was about the promo not her relationship with Rob.Questions about her personal life was a strict NO @TIFF.

Homewrecker

JAJAJA …. sure

Has anyone noticed Rob’s been quite about the whole thing not making comments at all and she make these kind of statements and is wearing clothes that were his. For someone that doesn’t like attention she sure is crying out for it. She’s making these desperate displays. She behaves like a teenager.

Black-Dahlia @ 09/09/2012 at 3:15 pm

I used to love her. Then she became a female douche.

yes it was about the promo of twilight and how will be things

In November, Stewart faces some awkward public appearances when she and Pattinson will be promoting “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn- Part 2,” the finale of their vampire romance.

Stewart is confident they will get through that all right.

“We’re going to be fine,” Stewart said. “We’re totally fine.”

Of course Jared, you’re posting “… on ROBERT PATTINSON” just so that everybody is gonna come in this topic & trash her even more!

But at least, if you pretend to be a blogger, get your facts RIGHT!!!
She said that about the PROMO!! Saying the promo is gonna be fine! Of course it will be.. if they have to be separated for the promo then it’ll be like this but in all the scenarios possible it’s going to be ok for the 2 of them!
STOP trying to create drama on purpose!!

she is wearing his hat! again! and i thing those are his pants too!

I do not understand why so much around her. She always has the same face, common and “always the same” interpretations, with a face that demonstrates unwillingness, and with man’s clothes. I found a lot of this unhappy child everyday I walk by. Then, why so much attention and why to care about her?

Daisy Kenyon @ 09/09/2012 at 3:19 pm

People may hate her, but they sure are talking about her!

If she’s a girl, why is she always looking like a boy? With that boring “bad-mood” face. She’s always acting and behaving like a child. It’s time to grow up, girl!

“refreshing to see him with a new girl??”
seriously?.. their relation and love story is not something that’s suppose to entertain you, or feel refreshing for you!
since the beginning they both asked for privacy, which has been disrespected since the start!
what the media do to people like them, who don’t want that in their life, who just want to do their job, be actors, is awful ! and people like all of you are making it worse, bc the stupid tabloids, keep making BS stories to entertain you, or tell something “refreshing”.. :$

What if her so-called cheating scandal was only for PR…?

why is she wearing that??? ewww take a shower

Kristen Stewart is a JOKE @ 09/09/2012 at 3:26 pm

She’s not classy in the least bit. Always dresses either like a street hobo or tramp. And what’s with wearing Robert Pattinson’s hat and other gear..The tramp cheated on him and this is her tacky way of sending messages of love..What a joke she was always so stand offish about their being together NOW she is desperate to show off his items when being photographed. Not mature at all.

I seriously hope Pattinson finds a mature girl to bond with and not this slacker.

Go away *********.

The Real Emma @ 09/09/2012 at 3:29 pm

Robert deserves so much better!

I honestly think this is just wishful thinking on Kristen’s part. We don’t even know if she and Rob have communicated since the scandal broke out.

@bip:

Bullshit stories? I wasn’t the one caught kissing a married man or breaking the heart of a loving boyfriend or endangering the promo of the coming Twilight movie. You don’t want to be in the tabloids? Act decently and properly. Wait….you want to get the best of both worlds, don’t you?

Lets all keep in mind that there are many defintions of the word ‘Fine’
It could be ‘Fine’ as in the will keep there relationship civil while promoting, it could mean ‘fine’ as in they are getting back togeter.
We will find out in time.

Kristen opened the door to her private life when she released that statement. But seriously she is playing this like crazy. His clothes, ring, hat, this. It’s not coincidence. It’s manipulation. She and her pr team know exactly what to say and do and it’s so obvious.

Kristen needs to stop. She doesn’t value privacy at all. What a hypocrite with all her “I hate fake people…I’m anti-Hollywood” in reality, she’s way worse. Way worse.

And BTW this isn’t about Robert Pattinson or their “relationship” – she’s talking about promotion.

KS- stop using RP stuff to get an attention! PATHETIC HOLLYWOOD CHEAP ACT!

Of course shes wearing robs hat. Pathetic

Kristen is continuing these blatant games wearing clothing and items that people know are Rob’s. This shamelessness continues. She is so smug and I hear she snapped at her bodyguard!

Gross sweat stains!!!! On hat…. I think she has his underwear on

Franchesca @ 09/09/2012 at 4:23 pm

Kisten is messerable ***** all the time

She has his underwear on !!! With sweat stains too!!!

looks like someone’s in denial. She’s wearing her ring & necklace from him and dressed head to toe in his clothes. His hat, pants.. and probably his dirty old underwear.

And don’t give me the, she misses him or she’s trying to show her love for him. Well, what about when she was wearing his hat and clothes and jewelry the day the cheating pictures were taken? THE day they were caught, doesn’t mean they didn’t hook up before…. wasn’t a moment of indiscretion, please! They looked mighty comfortable and it seemed pretty routine to me!!!

Franchesca @ 09/09/2012 at 4:25 pm

She is a joke! Loll!

I wish them both happiness! I am sure Kristen has learned through her lack of judgement, has seen the pain she caused and hope they do what is best for them.

People who say this is PR are stupid. PR is when unknown celebs looking for attention try to get attention! Rob would never make himself look like such a fool for press! You’re stupid. And Liberty with two kids? She’d never! This isn’t PR! This is just HW. HOME WRECKERS.

She reminds me of Elvis.

Franchesca @ 09/09/2012 at 4:27 pm

Rob is better be off without her! Rob deserves better girl than her!

KS is sick in the head, she is dangerous. She can find pleasures in torturing people and situation. i just pray that God will protect Robert P attinson from her!

I shouldn’t say unknown celebs, not just unknown, but celebs who don’t get any press who need to put out false stories. AKA Theresa from NJ housewives. Perfect example

I think that kscrew is desperate she knows that she won’t get Rob back so she is playing game with her brainless fans by wearing his clothes and her fake apology (she is telling her fans look I’m sorry I can’t live without him I’m loosing my mind I’m cryin a river) all of that is not truth she just want to make sure to have the support of her fans $$$$$ for all her coming projects. Another thing she has not drop out of cali she and her PR team did not want to say it because they want you to believe that she is loosing weight because her cheating scandle she is working out in a gym with a trainner. Folks she is ruthless as much as hate to say it Rob is better off

what could she say?? someone ask – she gives a answer. I like her so much as a actress i dont care what she’s doing with her private life- it is HER life not mine, not yours

Franchesca @ 09/09/2012 at 4:34 pm

She is not a good actress anyway! All her movies is a joke and waste of money only o watch! The only thing I watch the Snow white and the huntsman is for the other actors not her!

Franchesca @ 09/09/2012 at 4:47 pm

Everyone will be fine for sure but I dont know about you Kristen! You are homewrecker and missearable ***h. What goes around comes around so watch!

She’s on her way home to Rob!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for my english @ 09/09/2012 at 4:59 pm

@Lailah: You’re absolutely right! Her PR team told her to smile on the red carpet, and she smiled her ass off, for the first time in her career.

You guys are INSANE if you think it was staged. Simply INSANE. I don’t have other words. To think that someone who’s already THAT famous would go through this humiliation in order to promote some movie… What are even talking about here?? Of course it was all real. And it was very painful for everybody involved. But it’s their lives, not ours, so, get over it.

Rob and Kristen Forever @ 09/09/2012 at 5:12 pm

I believe they’re trying to work things out. A love like the one these two share doesn’t disappear overnight. She wears his clothing/accessories and the jewelry he gave her because they are hers to wear. Get used to it, haters!

apparemment tout le monde sait que ce soit disant scandale est un coup monté mais on préfère déverser sa haine sur kristen . qu’elle noblesse d’esprit les gens ont et tous les commentaires lus prouves la pauvresse d’esprit qu’ont ces personnes en écrivant leur morve le meilleur est :”J’aime Kristen (même si ce qu’elle a fait, c’est mal), mais si je suis tout à fait honnête, je préfère voir Rob avec une autre fille, je veux dire que si il veut rester avec Kristen c’est son choix, mais je pense qu’il serait rafraîchissant de le voir avec une nouvelle fille.” vous pensez à vous peut-être.
vous savez quand on n’aime quelqu’un on ne parle pas de lui mais vous la peur de savoir qu’ils sont toujours ensemble donne de l’énergie à votre sale bouche et votre esprit tordu par la jalousie. que dieu est pitié de vous toutes. vous êtes la risée de tous les média de merde que vous nourrissez..

Rose Tyler @ 09/09/2012 at 5:24 pm

What the hell does that mean you’re gonna be fine? Does that mean that you’re back together? What, Kristen? What?

This homewrecking sk@nk has no shame, nothing. Has no regrets.

People at the airport tweeted that she yelled at her bodyguard to “Get your f**** hands off me!” Such a class act.

If this cheating scandal was a “press stunt” then it has to be the worst press stunt in the history of press stunts in Hollywood. Summit Entertainment literally sabotaged their last movie by doing this! This cheating scandal has put MILLIONS on line. The last movie will suffer a lot of negative press and backlash. The promos are going to be awkward and a lot of fans are UPSET. The fans, the most important aspect for any studio, are UPSET! How can this be a press stunt? This is serious. This is real life. This has the studio press and marketing team worried like crazy out of their minds.

Does she look in the mirror and go “Ya I Look hot today!”

I’ve never seen the Twilight movies nor do I care. However I’ve seen these two everywhere and her affair with her director was so public that I can’t see Pattinson taking her back ever and rightfully so. I never understood why anyone liked Stewart in the first place since she comes across very arrogant, self important, and mean. She just seems like a very harsh, rude, crass, mean, and insensitive person and Pattinson, heck no man deserves that. There are amazing gals out there and I would say Jennifer Lawrence takes the cake. She is talented, beautiful, and seems very kind.

If she was going to cheat, at least cheat with someone who is not married and has kids. How disgusting is that she cheated with a married man? That is what upsets me the most about this because I’ve been in Liberty’s postition and it hurts. I hope one day when she’s married, her husband also cheats on her and then she will understand how it feels. She seemed to arrogant and shameless at TIFF.

Looks like she’s in denial. Rob has moved on. He has a whole new wardrobe and new hats. Funny how she’s still trying to convince everyone, including herself, that Rob still wants her. What a pathetic loser. She never appreciated him until now. Never even admitted she was in a relationship until she was caught cheating on him.

kristen, stop wearing his stuff all over the place, it just reminds him that it means nothing to you when you cheated on him (you also wear his stuffs while you making out). grow up a little. leave him alone, let him move on. Rob, please don’t take her back she will her you again.

@just me: I don’t know if it’s a PR scam; I really can’t muster up enough interest to bother to analyze it. What I do know is the whole ‘incident’ doesn’t add up to anything remotely worthy of the term ‘scandal’, much less one entitled to all this overblown fuss.

She swears on her bodygard when he hold her. Well who can blame him he allows a married man touched her even she has a BF! Someone will try since she does’nt have a BF right now . If she is an ‘EASY WOMAN’ why not

@Really?: You mirror my thoughts, A. She knows that whatever she says and whatever she wears BRINGS attention to her and the whole situation, yet she still gives statements like this one and walks around with hats and shirts and jewelry that most people know go back to Rob himself? I don’t get it. She knows better than this. Whether she does it intentionally or not, it reeks of PR.

Giuseppe Lentini @ 09/09/2012 at 6:47 pm

Have you ever been mad at someone? I have, check it out:

#giuseppelentini #madness

@NYC: Elvis just rolled in his grave.

“We’re going to be fine. We’re fine” LOL Kristen, you mean you guys are going to be fine SEPARATELY. He will NEVER take you back.

@Pita: I don’t know but I have a question about the BG What happen to the old BG it could have been that he knew about the affair and was demanding sex from kstew as well and she did it once or did wanted to do it wit the old BG) and he link to the press. What do you guys think? because the new BG is not the one that always was with her and Rob

Get lost, haters!!!! @ 09/09/2012 at 7:03 pm

LOL! Haters don’t want to know the real reason she wears Rob’s stuff and the ring he gave her. It will sting…….but don’t take my word for it, just wait and see what happens.

Get lost, haters!!!! @ 09/09/2012 at 7:05 pm

@saelynne: How sure are you about that? I wouldn’t bet any money on it!! Lol!

Get lost, haters!!!! @ 09/09/2012 at 7:10 pm

Kristen is BEAUTIFUL! She just needs to put on about 10-15 pounds, but she is gorgeous!!!!!!!

aquarius64 @ 09/09/2012 at 7:23 pm

I would not assume her wearing his gear and his gifts are signs of a reconciliation. In fact what she’s looks too similiar to what she wore during the Mini-Cooper Makeout and the railing ride with Rupert. When she says they’re going to be “fine” I take it as they are going to keep things civil for Breaking Dawn 2 promos. I think they’re done but they will not be a break-up announcement before the premiere. The reason for keeping quiet is not for privacy but for economics. If they announce there’s a risk the Twi-hards would not be able to handle it and BD2′s box office would take a hit. Stewart, Pattinson and Lautner inked a deal where they get 1.25% each of the box office take for BD2 plus salary, the same deal for BD1. BD1′s box office domestic and foreign was over 705 million. By my calculations the trio got 8.8+ million each on top of the 12.5 million flat salary they got individually. For that kind of money I can see being quiet about the breakup. I can also see why Lautner is “disappointed” with Stewart as previously reported. Her antics could impact his income, and he has no part in this scandal. I think “furious” would be a more accurate description of his feelings towards her under the circumstances. Throw this in along with the rest of the cast have to avoid awkward questions on a situation they were not involved in and you can see Stewart’s “momentary indiscretion” has caused collateral damage.

aquarius64 @ 09/09/2012 at 7:26 pm

@aquarius64:ooops…what she’s wearing looks….

lindahoffman05 @ 09/09/2012 at 7:30 pm

Why does everyone blame just the female? Men usually start teraction! I think Kristen can do better than Patterson,he’s not all that by any means!!!!

Ela está vivendo sua vida e voces o que estã fazendo? Quem pode saber o tamanho da dor deles.

por favor, falem da vida das pessoas com mais respeito e caridade.

tenho certeza que são pessoas jovens para serem tão radicais.
deixem os dois seguirem seus corações e suas vidas.

O que os dois viveram em suas vidas privadas, ninguem poderá falar verdadeiramente, somente eles sabem do seus sentimentos, alegrias e arrependimentos.

Adoro o Rob, mas se ele pensar e agir pela opnião pública é um estupido.

She is living her life and what you guys are doing? Who can know the size of their pain.

Please, speak of life of people with more respect and charity.

I’m sure that young people are to be so radical.
let the two follow their hearts and their lives.

What the two have lived in their private lives, no one can speak truly, only they know their feelings, joys and regrets.

I love Rob, but if he think and act for the public opnion is stupid

She has every right to repent and fight for what you want.

In war and love, we use our best weapons.

I believe in forgiveness and love.

@ann: I am sure it will be just fine. They could promote separately and no one’s the wiser. In fact, that franchise will only need Rob to promote it. He almost single-handedly promote Twilight 1 by himself. Touring all the malls, by himself. He made this franchise palatable.

@Jolie: Yeah. And if karma has its way, Kristen has already met Robert’s next girlfriend last night. Isn’t that right, Jennifer Lawrence?

Kristen and Rupert @ 09/09/2012 at 7:58 pm

Of course she’ll mislead the tabloids and Twi Light fans that her and Rob are fine because she knows she messed up Summits plans to end that comic franchise with a bang! Summit is mad that her scandal ruined the finale of the series..She’s gotta erase Trampire tag with fake “We’re going to be fine” statements. They all have to pretend that the tramp didn’t cheat on “Edward”…ha ha!

No_kung_fu @ 09/09/2012 at 8:10 pm

She’s still wearing HIS things. Girrrrrrrl you are CRAZY!

If he goes back to her then he’s just a ***** push-over.

I totally believed they are finished. It’s just KS was trying to hold on something that she knows. She does’nt have morals at all . No SHAME! Since you are soo good in seducing man try your bodygard, he likes touching you. Don’t pretend you don’t like it. Since you free, have affairs as many as you can!

The answer is in response to the promotion of their movie, not about their personal relationship.

Dirtygirlmakes me gag @ 09/09/2012 at 8:24 pm

How many times has she worn that bra ? My god. Multi-millionaire but she can’t buy more than a couple of bras? She is sick in the head. I don’t see how you people can’t see it.

I really hope they don’t get back together. I don’t get how you could trust someone who violated your trust again. And it’s not like this isn’t going to happen again she has a history of cheating (she allegedly cheated on her ex boyfriend Michael Angarano with Rob)

Whorehater @ 09/09/2012 at 9:01 pm

I think she’s referring to the affair scandal being fine! Why else would she be justifying the situation! She continues to make excuses for her actions and have all her fan base agree with her every word! If I were an actress or directors wife I would always be watching my back around that evil calculating little slag! Befriend then betray you just like that! I bet she has always been this way, just never been caught until now! I bet Liberty had a feeling what was going on ( a woman’s instinct) I welcome karma to that hoes life, not now but when she’s totally in wedding bliss with two children of her own!! See how the shoe fits then!

aquarius64 @ 09/09/2012 at 9:09 pm

@Kristen and Rupert: Well she already cheated on “Edward”, Bella that is. In Eclipse, Bella accepted Edward’s marriage proposal and she made out with Jacob on the mountain top 48 hrs. later. Edward found out by telepathy but he forgave Bella in two minutes. That’s why some of the Twi-hards are raging at Rob for not defending her from criticism and jokes and not taking her back immediately – life is not imitating art.

one word DELUSIONAL.

Love Kristen and Rob!

Rupert and I are Fine!

Wearing his hat again. every time she has been seen since except for the red carpet in Toronto she has been wearing or carrying something of Rob’s. I am sure it is probably a hopeful message to him from her. Don’t know if he will forgive her? But don’t think it will be any time soon.

@Xavier James: A home can’t be wrecked if the foundation is strong. So there for the home wrecking *** you should be referring to is Rupert.

She just said the promotional activities together will be fine. And they will be. They’ll seem to be getting along fine. Because its their job.

Whorehater @ 09/09/2012 at 10:36 pm

@aquarius64: Well said! I totally agree!

That hat is a mess. It needs to go bye bye or a real good cleaning. If she can’t part with it, maybe just dont wear it out and about.
I think everyone knows she is guilty of a relationship crime and by making a public statement, she put herself through public humiliation to a degree I have never seen in Hollywood before, but I think its wrong that so many people that have never met her wish her such bad things. It’s weird to read things on here that seem to come from a lynch mob mentality.
Do you know that people often project who they are by the judgements they make towards others?
Let the negative voting begin
PS My take is the “FINE” comment meant they will be civil to each other for the premier, which should be expected.

@bip:

stop being stupid …. who gives a mickey mouses butt. although i have to say robert is doing exceptionally well publicity wise. PR company field day.

everybody needs to shut the fuuuuck up!
if the tables were turned and it was Rob that cheated on her nobody would give a ****, yes what she did was wrong, and she’s obviously paying for it, and who cares if they get back together or not, like it or not, they loved eachother, they were together for a long time, you can’t expect Rob to just suddenly forget about her and their relationship. and how come rupert sanders isn’t getting much heat from it either, it takes two to cheat, and in my honest opinion, Rupert is far worse, he is MARRIED and has CHILDREN.

Whorehater @ 09/09/2012 at 11:14 pm

I read in an article, that Kristen was getting cozy and flirting up a storm with James Franco @TIFF after party in soho. Don’t know if true or not, but wouldn’t surprise me!! You can take the diamond outa the rough, but you can’t take the rough outa the diamond! She’s living proof of that! You would think she was a trailer trash *****! The way she carries herself!

I really hope they’re fine. :(

@bip:
That is so true!!! Everybody once in they’re life make a mistake. Why the stupid obsecion we this couple? Don’t look for other people mistake and take a good look in your home or we those arround you and youll see…
Put your noses in your own business and respect for the lives of others at once!!!!!

Lourdes M. Collazo @ 09/09/2012 at 11:19 pm

Regretably, they’re not getting back together. I am so sorry for Kristen. I would probably do the same. She is heart broken and ashamed. She is holding on to anything that can bring her back some good memories of her time with Rob. But I strongly believe that besides the “double standard” thing that is always hanging out there, there’s the cultural thing. Robert is from a totally different upbringing and backround. He comes from the strong believes of olden days, of the old school. It happens because of the Monarchy still present even for purposes of turism. Remember what happened with Prince Charles, he couldn’t marry the woman he loved and had look for someone among the royalty, blue blooded. At the end, someone got hurt (Di) and they ended up accepting Camila. Same happens in Spain, with Prince Felipe and Letizia. I mean he had to menace his family to be able to marry a woman that was previously divorced as were her parents. Still she is targeted by this stupidity. I would strongly suggest to Kristen, even when I would rather hope that he would change his mind, to move on. Even his sisters are pressuring him not to take her back. Classic! Excactly my point. I do hope he has a little compassion and stand by her till the end of the promo for “Twilight”. After that, I don’t expect nothing more. I am so sorry about this. But he will lose, as Charles did.

@what:
But she have better life than you and I am sure, positive, that you envy her ;)

Lourdes M. Collazo @ 09/09/2012 at 11:23 pm

Regretably, they’re not getting back together. I am so sorry for Kristen. I would probably do the same. She is heart broken and ashamed. She is holding on to anything that can bring her back some good memories of her time with Rob. But I strongly believe that besides the “double standard” thing that is always hanging out there, there’s the cultural thing. Robert is from a totally different upbringing and backround. He comes from the strong believes of olden days, of the old school. It happens because of the Monarchy still present even for purposes of turism. Remember what happened with Prince Charles, he couldn’t marry the woman he loved and had look for someone among the royalty, blue blooded. At the end, someone got hurt (Di) and they ended up accepting Camila. Same happens in Spain, with Prince Felipe and Letizia. I mean he had to menace hisr family to be able to marry a woman that was previously divorced as were her parents. Still she is targeted by this stupidity. I would strongly suggest to Kristen, even when I would rather hope that he would change his mind, to move on. Even hir sisters are pressuring him not to take her back. Classic! Excactly my point. I do hope he has a little compassion and stand by her till the end of the promo for “Twilight”. After that, I don’t expect nothing more. I am so sorry about this. But he will lose, as Charles did.

Lourdes M. Collazo @ 09/09/2012 at 11:25 pm

Regretably, they’re not getting back together. I am so sorry for Kristen. I would probably do the same. She is heart broken and ashamed. She is holding on to anything that can bring her back some good memories of her time with Rob. I would strongly suggest to Kristen, even when I would rather hope that he would change his mind, to move on. I do hope he has a little compassion and stand by her till the end of the promo for “Twilight”. After that, I don’t expect nothing more. I am so sorry about this. But he will lose hard.

@Daisy Kenyon:
People may hate her, but they sure are talking about her!
———————————————————-
Because Kristein becomes new Kim Kardashian.
Fame but no talent

I do not agree with what Kristen did with Rupert. Whether your married to your SO or not, cheating is wrong. However I do think it takes on another level when you are married. in this case,it’s Rupert who was married. ‘To foresake all others’ is an actual phrase in a marriage ceremony. He said those vows to Liberty, Kristen didn’t. Now, I’m not saying that makes her less guilty of her part in all this, but he had a part too and it pisses me off that no one is giving him public hell for it!

As for Kristen, I liked her before all this, and I still like her. She’s a supremely talented actress and just seems like a very cool human being. I look forward to seeing more of her work in the future and hope that this screw up on her part won’t prevent the world from seeing that talent. After all, it’s not like she killed someone, robbed a bank, or committed a violent crime. If God can forgive her for that transgression, why can’t mere humans?! I doubt anyone (including me) has never sinned, or just done something they shouldn’t have.

@Whorehater:

Well, yes, she must be a ***** talking to James Franco @ TIFF, a man she worked on a project with. I suppose that you never work with men/women or speak to men/women that aren’t your significant other? Because if you do, by your own post, that makes you a *****, and I highly doubt that you are.

She always looks like she could use a bath.

she always looks like a ****

When Liberty gets pap’d Kristen stans call her cunning,opportunist,etc but when a cheater like Kristen gets pap’d wearing all the love tokens they are like “She loves Rob soooooooooooo much” My question is if Kristen truly loved him then why did she cheat him on? As far as I know people who genuinely love their partners don’t cheat.Maybe Rupert seduced her but she always had an option to say no but never used it that tells me everything I need to know about her “love” for Rob.Her ring and necklace couldn’t;t stop her from cheating

she just likes to cheat ask her x mike.she never should of put in people just went to him. she cannot act thats my opinion every movie the same,same.so many other real actors around shes a joke.

@Really?: she wasnt talking about her and rob,it clearly says “about their upcoming Breaking Dawn 2 promotion”

@Kk: how do you know what underwear she is wearing,she has a white belt on

@Dirtygirlmakes me gag: your commenting on her bra,GET A LIFE.

this is just a commercial of a movie. rob deserves much better than her. the day which twilight saga ends there will no relationship at all.

@Xavier James:

No. That’s the married man in the equation. Not her.

ohh ! now i get why she doesn’t tell that she is dating ; so she can always cheat without the hole world khow ; , but she got caught!

she dirty
look like people who stumble in street
drink 40s out of crumply paper bag

nepenthes @ 09/10/2012 at 7:37 am

Whoa for the dirty hat and her whole atrocious style. Definitely looks like a hobo.

rob=kristen
kristen=rob
inseparable hahahahahaha

I don’t like this girl at all now.
And seems like Jared twisted the story. She was talking about the promo not her relationship with Rob. Why would her team allow reporters to ask her questions about the cheating scandal?

There is surprisingly little condemnation of the toe-rag of a MARRIED man who cheated on his wife and kids. Not saying what Kristan did was right, but maybe it would be fairer to apportion some blame to the sleaze of a man who did the scr*wing around. Please don’t try to tell me that he couldn’t help himself.

one the more stupid things hollyweird has put over on the public in years.

NUTS

i do not condone cheating…but…in this case..both are not legally committed to each other and yeah…i always take the urge to cheat as a sign that the relationship is not working for some reasons…so…best to just move on…but if i were her given her status and nature of work…i can’t face anyone for the longest time..this is just too embarrassing.

@Lola:
Stupidest comment EVER – as if what ‘you’d like to see,’ matters. lmao Maybe someone would like to see you lose 50 pounds eh? Maybe someone would like you to not be so homely, okay? You remind me of the lames that want Brad and Jen back together because they liked them better than they do Brad and Angelina – hahahaa – nevermind Brad is in love with Angelina, and that Jen once told a magazine Brad was not ‘the’ love of her life (and this was before Jolie was even in the picture). What’s wrong with these creepy females who want to dictate who people fall in love with?? Isn’t the important thing who the person is in love with? I feel sorry for you women who are so superficial, you’d disregard Rob and his feelings. Keep your fantasies to yourselves, or right some Rob fan fic where he meets your idea of who his dream woman should be — meanwhile, I, as a true Rob fan, just hope he gets what HE wants, and if it’s Kristen Stewart – that’s fine with me.
Because here’s something I know about the jealous angry women tearing Kristen Stewart down, it’s not JUST that you’re envious and bitter that she was with Rob, and is quite possibly STILL with Rob — you can’t even FATHOM a kind of love that would have Robert remain devoted, be understanding, believe in her and what they have – that kind of love is beyond anything you will ever have, and certainly beyond what any other person would EVER do for you….you’re angry because even YOU know, that maybe YOU are not worth it, hahaha — Rob and Kristen together means SHE IS worth it to him…and it means that YES, Robert is EVERYTHING you thought he was, and he is even better than some devoted fictitious noble creation on the screen or on the page…it means he is the real deal and a good man….and once again, you’re bitter because you will never experience that devotion, and Kristen has it.
So you hate her even more. LOL
Unlike you jealous awful people, THAT kind of love, that overcomes obstacles, that understands, that stays intact, that forgives, that gets stronger….because they love each other more than anything in the world – is what is AMAAAAAZING….even you know it.
All your fantasizing, well…it’s just that. So yeah, enjoy your dreams.

@Donna:
Or wishful thinking on your part that it’s wishful thinking on Kristen’s part, eh? lolol you sound….scared. hahahaha RobstenUnbroken!!

@reply | flag this
# 81 ROBsRINGisONbitchez!! @ 09/09/2012 at 3:04 pm
Kristen Stewart leaving TORONTO:
ROB RING AND ROB HAT, POSSIBLY ROB PANTS..LOLOL IN FULL EFEFCT…SUCK IT HATERZZZZ.
@reply | flag this
# 82 ROBsRINGisONbitchez!! @ 09/09/2012 at 3:06 pm
Also, ROBs NECKLACE…almost forgot. Lol
@reply | flag this
# 83 ROBsRINGisONbitchez!! @ 09/09/2012 at 3:10 pm
@CHO:
You’re such a lying freaks how, why are you trying to prove she isn’t wearing the ring by showing a picture THAT DOESN’T EVEN SHOW THE HAND SHE WEARS IT ON??!! You literally can’t even see her right hand in the pic you linked. Hahahaha!!! Get a life.

she wear exactly the same clothes that I saw in her cheating pic! GOD IT’S SAD.

@Lailah:
As much as I feel you haters pain, I think you’re going to have to brace yourselves that they’re together – and possibly stronger than ever. If you can get thru this kind of bullshittt, nothing can stop you. I know it hurts you Rob devotees who want Kristen out of the picture, but apparently she OWNS him, and he’s okay with that. Rather than kick them in the head, maybe go out and make your relationships better??
Now, I say all of this because of the following…some common sense:
First of all, as you haters are always soooo incredibly quick to point out, she’s always worn Roberts clothes and hat and gifts that he’s given her — the fact that she continues to do so most likely/probably means that nothing has changed between them. DUH.
However, if you want to believe she has lost her mind, or it’s a desperate ploy to win him back and she’s falling apart and sick and needs help, blah blah blah….that’s okay, but I think we all know that just going on circumstantial evidence, she appears fine, she is responsible, thoughtful, handling her press duties, is happy and signing autographs with fans, is meeting friends at TIFF – and basically acting normal.
Even IF you believe that she’s the ‘desperate,’ sort who would grovel at the feet of someone who was done with her (this is NOT Kristen Stewart from all I’ve read) — her overall behavior doesn’t jibe with someone so broken up that she’s desperately trying to send messages to a guy who no longer wants to be with her. If she was that far gone, her camp wouldn’t allow her to do press duties, attend industry shin digs, meet with fans for over an hour it’s been reported, and do interviews – she’d be too shakey and unstable. I think haters know this, they need to stop lying to themselves.
As Robert said during his press promo, “Don’t believe everything you read – the media and press lie and just make up stuff…it’s all FAKE” he said …and as his director Cronenberg said sitting right beside him: “People think they know what’s going on, and they don’t know what’s going on – they don’t know anything.”
Now, what was happening in the press that Rob and David were referring to?? What were they (the media/press/rags/mags/bogs) talking about that Rob and David were saying were lies, were fake, and not true (‘they don’t know what’s going on’)? I’ll help you out — the media/press were basically ALL talking about how ROB & KRIS HAD BROKEN UP over THE CHEATING…that was their ASSUMPTION, their story and they were running with it. From headlines about Rob’s first public appearance ‘since the split,’ to his ‘asking Kris to move out,’ even though she had not, and on and on and on….
Use your heads haters. That is what Rob and David were talking about.
Kristen isn’t a basketcase, she’s not desperate she’s fine. So is Rob. They’re most probably together, and I for one, don’t think they ever broke up.
Not saying this to crush hater dreams (okay yes I am kinda, lol) – but seriously — it’s basically just common sense, and reading the obvious signs beased on what the two of them have said, and their actions.

@BC: Hey thanks for writing that thesis lol but please understand that you don’t know shizz and stop living through R/K’s relationship

Really? The Redux @ 09/10/2012 at 1:54 pm

@Colonel

@BC: You are both certifiable… That is all…

aquarius64 @ 09/10/2012 at 2:01 pm

@BC: You can’t with certainty they’re back together either. If you’re basing that on clothes, well she was wearing his gear when she allowed Rupert to grind her against the rail. We’re all speculating at this point; we have our opinions. My opinion is because Kristen publicly cuckolded Rob, male pride wins out and Rob is done with her. This is not Twilight and this is certainly not Eclipse.

@aquarius64:
Your analogy is screwy and makes no sense. Is the haters only answer to her wearing ROB from head to toe today, is ‘so what, she was wearing it when the snaps were taken with her director also?’ How does that equate to Rob not being her boyfriend? If you had ask her that day if Rob was her bf, she would have still told you yes, so your logic is faulty.

lmao at the comments that actually think their “love” will outlast cheating.. shows you how delusional you fans are.. but what do we normal ppl expect from you crazies? look at your idol she walks around in her EX boyfriends clothing to give the illusion that “everything is fine” that is classic PR stunt, just so it won’t affect the Twilight box office. wake up your idol is the classic Hollywood conformist ..

@aquarius64:
First of all, those were a series of snaps probably taken by a continuous lens (60 shots a minute? 70?), then put together in the most incriminating way possible in a tabloid. Was it an indiscretion? If you believe Kristen, yes. Was it momentary? If you believe Kristen, yes. Was it an affair? if you believe Kristen, No. Was it sex? If you believe Kristen, No.
While YOU may see it as cuckholding, perhaps Rob is an adult, who knows that was not the case – maybe he believes in Kristen and what
she said in her public statement that “he (Rob) is the most important thing in her world and what she loves and respects, the MOST.” Perhaps Rob is a grown man, who knows Kristen has been with him since she was 17, and maybe wasn’t fully equipped to handle a person in a position of power and authority and most importantly someone she thought was a friend, coming on to her. Maybe Rob is better than you, or any bf/spouse that you might have, that would have kicked you to the curb like yesterday’s trash. I ALWAYS knew he was.
While YOUR “pride,” might take a hit and while YOU might be embarrassed at what the press and media and people THAT DON’T MATTER say about YOU — perhaps ROB is a better, more evolved quality person of character than YOU are. Perhaps someone YOU were in a relationship would kick you to the curb because YOU aren’t worth it – but obviously, Rob is better than that and Kristen IS worth it.
Rob is on record as saying the press/media are evil lying monsters with no redemptive qualities. People who read them aren’t much better.
Perhaps what he values is Kristen – the whole person, who she is, and what she is – and perhaps he loves her and it’s HER that he values, more than what YOU, or the press/media, or even, his own pride ( it does goeth before the fall ya know – read your literature…Rob does) – that matters most to him.

Really Ahole, REALLY? @ 09/10/2012 at 4:02 pm

@LaCroix:
You make no sense. How is it a PR stunt if most people don’t know fck about hats, rings and necklaces – you sound stupid. lolol Even if you believe twihards put a stake in what she wears, she sure as helll wouldn’t need to be decked out in Rob gear to make that point, or pull a stunt – she could just wear the ring. She obviously is wearing what she’s wearing because it’s what she WANTS to do, and most importantly it’s what she usually wears? DUH. Haters are gonna be in for a bumpy ride.
I can already tell the Rob only fans are back to hating him again because they suspect they’re together – making little snide comments about him being pathetic, and stupid and blah blah blah – some fans you are. You’re not fans, you’re hormonal basketcases living fantasy lives, and you’re mad at your fantasy lust object Rob for daring to be in love, with a real girl who is not you. Hahaha.

i would just like to point out, that her ‘we’ll be fine’ comment was in regards to promoting breaking dawn. NOT her relationship with robert.

-9 hahahaahaha
kristen=rob
rob=kristen
inseparable
ciao ciao dall’ Italia
PS rob porta kristen in vacanza!!!

snap crackle pop @ 09/10/2012 at 6:10 pm

Just to add to the chaos:

Her publicity people are supposedly putting it out there during TIFF that they are together as a couple.

1. Whether this is the truth and they are simply trying to reestablish this relationship without a formal comment to the press…

OR

2. Everybody has agreed to make nice for time being and just lie to protect the potential future movie sales.
(K. Stewart and R. Pattinson have same deal in which they made over $8 million each AFTER their salary because of good ticket sales on the last movie.) I’m not passing judgement on this if true- I would do the same thing if I were them, even if there was a break-up.

So basically, we gossip hounds won’t know “truth” of relationship either way until AFTER movie is out of theaters for a little while.

Or until after DVD sales have petered out…

Rob + Kristen = True Love @ 09/10/2012 at 7:00 pm

According to Lainey Gossip, Rob and Kristen are back together!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally believe it. I’ve thought so for awhile. I hope they come out of this stronger than ever as a couple.

@Rob + Kristen = True Love: Incredibly accurate source, Lainey Gossip. NOT! They are just telling their readership (fans like you) what they want to hear.

@there is: I think everyone agrees that Rupert Saunders screwed up BIG TIME and basically threw this marriage down the drain. He sucks and everyone knows this.

The thing is: no one cared about him before and no one cares about him still. The opposite can be said about KS. The public WILL focus on KS because she’s the more famous and recognizable of the two. People are more interested in her (just as they were before), except now she brought attention to herself for something negative.

Grown people and teenagers alike arguing KS and RP’s relationship like they have some kind of stake in it. They’re either together or not. NO ONE knows with the exception of their closest friends and maybe some associates. RP said himself that relationship sometimes form during movie making, but you have to wait until it’s all over to see what’s really there. He said that before they even came out as a couple.
Personally, I think he’s more genuine than she ever was. If they are together or not, I don’t foresee any big announcement. Why would that even be necessary? To settle an argument among people they don’t know or care about?

myinerchld @ 09/10/2012 at 8:26 pm

Why do some of you insist on labeling her as a “homewrecker”? She is a 22 year old GIRL who had a fling with a man at least 10 years her senior who is married with two children. While her involvement wasn’t a good or smart thing….she is hardly the devil she is being made out to be. It takes two….and in my eyes she was more a victim than the vixen she is being labeled as. And as far as her personal life is concerned, it is none of our business. Let her make her movies, if you like them, fine, if you dont, that’s fine too…but she is a human with human emotions and passions. She will make mistakes, we ALL do….leave her be. And those of you who say this is the price she pays for fame…well that’s a bunch of crap. Yes, she loses her privacy, but she shouldnt be subjected to such scruitiny…I dare ANY one of you to live your life under the microscope and come out looking like an angel. Just sayin’. =)

aquarius64 @ 09/10/2012 at 10:14 pm

@snap crackle pop: That was the same line of thought I was going in an earlier post; they’re quiet about their relationship status to protect their financial interests. (Taylor Lautner has the same interests.) I heard about Lainey’s story of a reconciliation, but it’s kept on the down low because Rob is afraid of backlash from an official annoucement. When you think about it, it’s a good arrangement, for Rob. By keeping things murky Rob can see other women openly and no one would question it. He would be weighing his options. Also, if evidence comes out that Kristen did have sex with Rupert, or another guy on Rob’s watch, Rob doesn’t look like a fool for taking her back because it was never formally declared they are back together.

She is NOT wearing the same clothes that she was when those pics were taken!!!! It’s a different shirt and different pants. Haters will say ANYTHING to make her look bad. She made a terrible mistake, one she definitely regrets. Leave her alone already!! If she and Rob reconcile, it’s their business. Get over it! If they don’t, same thing. Let them live their lives in PEACE.

@snap crackle pop: That “reconciliation” article is weird imo.Lainey says that it was “communicated” @ TIFF that R/K are back together. TIFF was covered by respectable mags as well as gossip rags but the “source” only communicated with an internet gossip blogger due to whatever reason when he/she could’ve approached mainstream mags/gossip rags and make more money. Lainey was supposedly on Summit’s payroll at one point of time during 2009 and she also had an arrangement over there which ensured that got set pap pics first which is why she is well known among Twihards. This is why I think this is a Summit move to keep the fantasy alive.Plus Kristen’s whole demeanor didn’t say “I am back with my BF”,it hinted at something completely opposite actually.

Please eat more Kristen Stewart. You’re too skinny!

Anyone who believes that Rob and Kristen are going to give up their love without a fight is fooling themselves. They love each other so much and a love like that is hard to find. It’s worth fighting for.

@A: Lol! Keep dreaming! You wish this was all a showmance. Nothing could be further from the truth. They were indeed a real couple and whatever choice they ultimately make in the future regarding their relationship will have NOTHING to do with fans. Some people want them together and some people don’t. They cannot please everyone. It’s impossible. One thing I know for sure— this was NOT a fake relationship and if they reconcile, it will be legit.

can anybody say DELUSSIONAL

ROBsRINGisONbitchez!! @ 09/11/2012 at 2:34 am

@snap crackle pop:
Bahaha…first you say we won’t knw til after bd2 is out…then you get scared because that’s in less than 8 weeks, so now your stretching it out to DVD sales which is a good 6 months later…you haters are pathetic…when they’re still together after that, you’ll just add some other phony excuse…maybe another steph Meyer book sequel will be the thing keeping them living a lie, then you’ll say it’s meting else after that, and one thing else after that…bahahaha…you haters WILL ALWAYS have an excuse to not face reality and believe their a couple in love, so keep living in your fantasy world..the same way you refused to even admit they were together for the last 3 years running…Christmases, weddings, new years, smooches, PDA, christenings and on and on…you denied that too. Lol you’re pathetic, the vey worst kind of female. Bittch biting and mean and willing to lose your shitt just to come up with wack craziness that denies the existence of Robsten. Lol

i think the premiere’s not going to be that awkward , since they can avoid posing together like they did in new moon , right ?

True Love Never Ends @ 09/11/2012 at 12:14 pm

@ROBsRINGisONbitchez!!: Hey, someone on Gossip Cop posted the lyrics below under the name “Rob Pattinson”, which made haters very unhappy:

“Deep in the night, when I’m alone.
My heart starts to burn, cause I feel for you.
I’ve been away too long from my love.
I leave it up to you to understand.

I’ve got this feeling, deep in my mind.
Come back and love me, just one more time.
On the ground of an ocean, we buried our love far away.
My heart’s still bleeding, won’t you come back and stay.

But I can’t understand, why there’s salt in my eyes.
And I can’t understand, why your heart is in disguise.
For I still need you, and I want you to come back again.
You make me feel like never again.

I can’t find the answer from the look in your eyes.
My heart’s still crying. Don’t tell me your love is a lie.
You’re still the one.Who can set me in a state of trance.
Why don’t we give us a second chance.

But I can’t understand, why you laugh, though you cry.
And I can’t undersand, why I don’t say goodbye.
For I still need you, and I want you to come back again.
You make me feel like never again.

For I still need you, and I want you to come back again.
You make me feel like never again.”

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think Rob actually posted it, but I believe they’re trying to work things out. The song is called “You Make Me Feel” by Bonfire. Haters, it would seem that a reconciliation is already underway OR complete. Accept it.

Isn’t that also the same white nasty tank she was wearing with Rupert ?? Same black bra ?? She needs to go away for a while, grow up, take some “class” lessons, act like a female for once.

True Love Never Ends @ 09/12/2012 at 12:26 am

@Nichole: Nope. The shirt she wore on the day of the scandal is longer and a different kind of material AND she wasn’t wearing a black bra either. Sorry to disappoint, Nichole. She made a mistake. Get over it. Let Rob AND her have some peace. Everybody makes mistakes and it is clear she feels awful about what she did. She owned up to it and, given her weight, is probably struggling to forgive herself. She’s a good person who made a bad choice, but she’s also strong and will get through this. It’s too bad so many of you can’t have the decency of keeping your traps shut and making life a little easier for her. What’s that they say? If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything! Why don’t you get some class and stop throwing stones and try to show a little compassion??

just lost all respect i once had for him. nothing desirable in taking her back. just shows lack of self respect. just lost a fan