Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: Theory Twosome!

Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: Theory Twosome!

Kate Bosworth and her fiance Michael Polish attend the Theysken’s Theory Spring 2013 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Monday (September 10) in New York City.

The 29-year-old actress was also joined at the show by Rock of Ages actress Julianne Hough, who was red hot at the Caroline Herrera show earlier that day.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics from New York Fashion Week

Over the weekend, Kate was joined by Michael at the Altuzarra fashion show.

25+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish at the Theory show…

kate bosworth michael polish theory twosome 01
kate bosworth michael polish theory twosome 24
kate bosworth michael polish theory twosome 25

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Love Kate’s look as us usual !! .. prefer if she would buttoned up the shirt

come visit my fashion blog : rosdays.blogspot.co.il

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 09/10/2012 at 3:04 pm

I’m available to make it a Theory Threesome anytime. With Kate & Julianne I mean. Michael Polish can sit this one out.

That guy has the creepiest face. He is so unattractive. Why does she stand so awkwardly? They are the grossiest couple around.

I want her jacket, in a darker wash. She can keep her gym shorts, though.

Yuck !!!

@Lena, i couldn’t agree more, I thought it was only me…he is really creepy looking and I do not find her very attractive either.

Poor thing @ 09/10/2012 at 3:57 pm

haha KB is so sad, she has to wh*re out whatever this (you know it’s not about the wedding it’s about the attention) is to the world and still no one cares and Blake did it all under cover and getting more care attention and probably a big check and pay off. She is much younger and she got Leo and now Ryan for a husband damn KB go back to where ever you were spawn from and do absolutely nothing there what’s the difference. She wouldn’t look like such a loser. The dude is a totally creeper. I am not kidding I wouldn’t like to be around him when it’s dark outside.

Seriously @ 09/10/2012 at 4:02 pm

tell me what DO THEY DO? HOW DO THEY MAKE MONEY? He says he is an director hasn’t done anything in a year (JM doesn’t count) she hasn’t done anything since shoulder pads went out of fashion.

I understand that everyone’s taste differs. That being said though, I think one would have to be nuts not to see that Kate Bosworth is a stunning beauty. I mean come on! But then again, ugly people tend to think attractive people are ugly. I think it’s some sort of defense mecanism.

“Kate Bosworth and her boyfriend Michael Polish”

Really JJ, didn’t you get the news that he’s her fiance? Seriously, Manorexic and KBola need to sit down.
Sooo…KB has not been to any of the IMPORTANT shows like CK, DK, Prada, Pucci, Gucci, Cavalli, YSL, Lauren, Chanel, etc., etc…… Definitely shows how much the fashion world likes her.

Will u Wear a bra @ 09/10/2012 at 4:07 pm

I see she has covered her pathetic excuse for tits also known as the saggy peas :)

JJ you said this @ 09/10/2012 at 4:23 pm

The 29-year-old actress

Since when was kho an actress, I find watching cob webs grow more Interesting then watching her trying to be an actress , she is a professional girlfriend and clothing hanger and crap at both professions.

What the hell is this twat wearing??? She is wearing hobbit’s underwear???? What the crap is with her and wearing her night clothes in public???

Has anyone seen my keys? @ 09/10/2012 at 4:45 pm

@Whoa.: Gym shorts! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

whosthatbitch @ 09/10/2012 at 5:12 pm

@Cin: Yes …. that must be it. *rolls eyes* I don’t find her face ugly …. well, I didn’t. Now I kinda do. She used to be almost too pretty to look at, I’m not even kidding. But now her face just looks harsh. It’s a shame, really.
Oh no, wait, I forgot. It’s either her ethereal beauty I’m jealous of or one of her exes. My bad.

Someone mentioned money. YES. I want to know HOW these two make money. I bet she gets half her stuff for free but still, she must have expenses that can’t be covered by purses.

I love the jacket!! I love Kate Bosworth!! I love Olivier’s haircut!!

danielik25 @ 09/10/2012 at 5:18 pm

OMG! Her ugly legs again! This couple is… without words…

@Cin: Having seen her in person not that long ago, I don’t understand why people think she’s so pretty. Maybe it is because of where I’m from, but she doesn’t compare to the people I grew up with. For me, it has nothing to do with insecurity, it just has to do with taste. Julianne Hough is stunning in person, pictures do nothing for her.

@whosthatbitch: that’s the normal goto from stans…. everyone is just jealous of how amazingly beautiful she is……. gagging now…. several of us have asked for actual reasons why people like her other than her looks and all we get is the “your just a fat ugly jealous fangurl of insert ex name here “

Whycantipost @ 09/10/2012 at 5:37 pm

AGAIN KB? Come on JJ!

But have to be honest and say I don’t hate her outfit. Not something I would wear, and not really fitting for the occasion (find it more a festival type of outfit) but it’s looks ok on her.

@Lucy: The outfit looks 80′s to me, so check your local thrift store, you’ll probably find something similar for cheap. And the shorts as well.

@Whycantipost: she could wear this outfit to next year’s Coachella.

OMFG. We get a KB post every single damn day! And each time they keep that she’s 29. Who gives a cr ap?? This site is pathetically edited.

yay! another KB post! here I was fearing that I would have to go to bed without one today…
And JJ, what’s the matter? she didn’t pay on time and you’re punishing her? he’s her fiance, or “husband-to-be”, not her boyfriend. did she do all that ringpimping for nothing?

@Marieme: I believe that’s she’s only got one more show to go. Though they’ll probably throw in a couple of more papwalks. And then maybe they’ll go home and she’ll work on her jewelry designing and he’ll work on finishing Big Sur and they’ll not have another post for a month.

If KB is twenty nine,I’m 11. If you check press releases thru the years you will find she was 27 for two years, 28 for two years, and 29 for two years this past January. 29? Yeah in dogs years.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All