Kristen Stewart: 'On The Road' New York Screening!

Kristen Stewart: 'On The Road' New York Screening!

Kristen Stewart goes glam at a screening for her upcoming film On The Road held at Disney Park Avenue on Monday (September 10) in New York City.

The 22-year-old actress recently returned from a trip to the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival, where she premiered the flick.

She also sat down with THR at the festival to discuss acting.

“My biggest thing about acting is that you’re not pretending to be someone else; you’re just finding yourself,” Kristen said. “What I knew when I was younger was that I wanted to know that I was going to be really challenged, and I am.”

FYI: Kristen is wearing ALC pants, Jimmy Choo heels, and a Balenciaga shirt.

kristen stewart on the road nyc screening 01
kristen stewart on the road nyc screening 02
kristen stewart on the road nyc screening 03
kristen stewart on the road nyc screening 04
kristen stewart on the road nyc screening 05

Credit: Kevin Mazur; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Kristen Stewart

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

she wears too much makeup

Kristen Stewart, you’re beautiful!!!!!! But PLEASE put on some weight!!

i love this girl… don’t care what people say about her…

she looks fierce.

@@: On TIFF she barely had makeup on her face… and people complained.. now that she puts some makeup, its to much… boring ZzzzZzz

peace for Kristen!

her face looks really different.

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think she lost weight… but still looking pretty

Escherichia coli @ 09/10/2012 at 8:31 pm

She looks really good. Glad she started owning her mistakes and moving on. She young and will bounce back.

She’s beautiful

She’s lost weight.
Its most noticeable in her face rather than her body.
She looks sickly, her face is too thin.

Beautiful girl! Kristen is back!!!

i love that necklace that Rob gave her! so romantic!

Oh wow! She really does look like a Trampire here.

How beautiful!! I love it!!

I’m not an Kstew fan,not at all,but can someone tell me what’s wrong withe her face lately? I’m starting to get worried for her tbh :\

Kristen i love you!

P.S: YOU NEED TO EAT NOW!!!!!!!!

So BEAUTIFUL. LOVE her so much.

fdfdvdbfb @ 09/10/2012 at 8:34 pm

LOL she’s so thin she’s looking like Bella when she is preggers!

Even with the most expensive stylists, makeup artists, hair stylists, this girl still manages to somehow look homeless, dirty, and fried up. It’s a talent.

omg shes amazing i love her!

Lainey is saying Robert Pattinson took her back. No wonder she’s been looking so smug. The girl gets whatever she wants. Always. I wish I knew her secrets.

Wow!! She looks amazing!!!

@kiwi: get out of here you loser. worry about your own mistakes instead of others.

woot woot @ 09/10/2012 at 8:35 pm

Swagger.

She’s so thin. For anyone who thinks her and Robert were in a PR relationship. Yeah, right. She must be 100lbs again. I hope she straightens out her life.

Here comes her famewh0ring everywhere. Knew that she wasn’t going to give up her career or image for anything. She should take a break and become a better person. We all saw how she flipped out on her bodyguard in the middle of the airport in Toronto. This girl is the definitely of a b!tchface.

@Kenny: What do trampires typically look like? Seems like you’re well acquainted with the look.

I just love her! She is looking awesome!

God I love her eyes.

Sweetness @ 09/10/2012 at 8:40 pm

WHAT’S WRONG?! ..The ANswer: She’s borderline anorexic! AND heavy make-up makes her look harsh!

attn: Kmart Shoppers @ 09/10/2012 at 8:40 pm

The thing about cashiering is that I’m not just bagging and giving change, I’m finding myself and yes, I’m really challenged.derp.

commonsense @ 09/10/2012 at 8:40 pm

So I guess by now if you read Lainey Gossip everyone knows that her and Robert Pattinson are still together. I give him props for trying but the likelihood of it working out after a breach of trust like that is slim.

“My biggest thing about acting is that you’re not pretending to be someone else”

So that is what acting is? I guess the greatest performances ever such as Heath Ledger as the Joker, Daniel Day Lewis in There Will Be Blood, Meryl Streep in Devils Wear Prada, Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean are being themselves?

Nice. No wonder this girl is such a great “actress”

She will emerge from this a stronger and better person! You live and learn! Its great to see her looking so strong already!

She looks like a cheap hooker. No matter how much money you have and how many showers you take, you can’t buy class.

Her Favorites @ 09/10/2012 at 8:43 pm

She needs to eat a whole box of Ho Hos pronto.

TRAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

gosh this girl is so very beautiful…love the effortlessly cool look of the outfit, but luv luv the shoes, they are gorgeous!

This look is great for her. She looks gorgeous here! Go girl!!!

Now this is a look I love!

The hair is SO much better than TIFF hair red carpet. More of a relaxed ‘natural’ look.

skeletor

@clueb:

You are one ignorant fool.

@clueb: She said that acting brings out things in yourself that you would’ve otherwise not know of.

So beautiful

She’s a major moviestar with millions of dollars. All she cares about is how much she’s making, what magazines she’s on, where she’s going, that’s it. If Rob Pattinson has taken her back, that proves my point. She doesn’t look like anyone who regrets what they’ve done. In fact people are encouraging her and saying she’s amazing, she’s so cool, and she’s a role model. It’s sad that this girl will never be given the chance to make herself into a better person or stay grounded. The fame, hype of Twilight, Snow White success, fashion designers kissing her feet has gone to her head. This is not the same girl I saw back in Twilight. No.

What a koinkydink.
I’m in NYC too.
Meet you in a back alley dumpster.

uhm wow, she looks amazing!

Kiki are you from ONTD? :D

So GORGEOUS. Can’t wait for Breaking Dawn 2.

Gorgeous!….hauntingly beautiful.

I will never understand why the Twilight fans love her so much. She’s not a great actress, she’s alright ,and she seems like a horrible person in general. Cheating on your boyfriend with your married director and costar’s husband is a big deal. Going around and flipping the finger in public, smoking pot outsite, and bashing other people is a big deal. This chick never even aknowledged her relationship with her boyfriend until she was caught cheating. I will never understand why people like Chris Brown, Kristen Stewart, Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Bynes, Kanye West, and a bunch of other azzholes with no morals or anything.

aquarius64 @ 09/10/2012 at 8:51 pm

Why is her face oily and her hair frizzed here? At TIFF she was made up to the point she was unrecognizable. She needs to fire her glam squad.

Her face is very pointy and angular because she’s lost weight. It went straight to her face which sucks for her.

yumyum can’t wait to get those Jimmy Choo’s pointing skyward

I would like to address a double standard here. Why do we still hate on Vanessa Hudgens when some ******* released her nude pics? It was not her fault at all. Why do we still hate on Kanye West when he cried for forgiveness on television asking people and begging them to forgive him? Why do we still hate on Tiger Woods and boo at him when he’s playing golf? Why do we hate on Nikki Reed and Ashley Greene and call them sl*ts? And why do we think Kristen Stewart is a goddess when she was the one who choose to cheat? This is the double standard I will never understand.

She looks like she cleaned a chimney or two.

Stewpid is Back @ 09/10/2012 at 9:03 pm

Just recently Kristen Stewart flipped out at her bodyguard in front of everyone at the airport when leaving Toronto for NYC. She yelled “Get your f****** hands off me!”

Trampire back struttin’ her stuff. lmao

Remember when she said that ” Why is everything so easy for me? I can’t wait for something crazy to f–king happen to me. Just life. I want someone to f–k me over! Do you know what I mean?””
I just want to ask her One Questions, How she feels now someone f**king her over?!?

@@: She’s at a film premiere with camera after camera taking her picture.

Kristen was wrong, that is a fact. but we all make mistakes and repent, but the ability is amazing that people think they have the right to judge other people’s lives.

If you notice from the pictures that she has matured with all this pain that feels and knows he caused.

She is beautiful and human. and their lives, not ours.

To all of the people who are calling her a home wrecker and a *****. You are all anti-woman and need to get over yourself. Men in Hollywood cheat all of the time and do it while MARRIED. Stewart is young, single, and is allowed to make mistakes big or small. Everybody has made mistakes that have ended in hurting people we care about and have made us look low.

she dirty
leave slime trail wherever she go
just like lowly snail
need good long scrub
with heavy duty wire brush

her face looks like Bella’s face when she was pregnant w/ vampire baby

Agreed. She just made a mistake ….with her make-up and hair.

enny @ 09/10/2012 at 9:26 pm, congratulations!
what scares me is this fake moralism, the director seems the lamb in wolf’s hand.
just missed it?

Again, she seems more mature and these people who judge so easily? would not be too radical?

Beautiful young woman. Looks like she is standing tall and facing her haters head on. Good for you Kristen. I never could understand the self-righteous, judgmental attitudes of some people. Jealousy and envy are the only reasons I could see for the so-called decent people that hate a young woman they don’t even know. If she and Rob are together I wish them peace, joy and lots of love.

peace and love to the couple!!

I think she is trying to look liberty ross maybe instead of Rob she wants ******* ruperv she is going for the top model look anorexic looking celebrities that once she critized I hate to say it but kristen is so fake

peace and love to the couple!!!!!

paz e amor para o casal !!! e para pessoas que amam a paz, o perdão e a harmonia!!

peace and love to the couple!! and for people who love peace, forgiveness and harmony!!!!

I can’t stand her because she’s so fake and mean and a horrible human being. Her negative attitude and permanent frown doesn’t give me a warm feeling but a cold one. Her constant complaining about life and bashing other actors has gotten her here.

She looks a lot like Liberty Ross here.

Kristen Stewart cheated with her married director and boss. She knew he was married. What’s worse is that she knew his wife. She played her biological mother in the film and her kids were on set too. She took their kids for ice cream and still decided to have an affair with her director. She had a wonderful boyfriend at home. A lot of money. Friends. Fame. Everything. I just don’t understand why she choose to wreck her own home and someone else’s.

Didn’t Adam Brody once say how horrible she really was in an interview with Diablo Cody?? I also worked at the place Adventureland was filmed at when I was in college and all the grounds people said she was the only actor that wasn’t nice to them. They let the cast ride the rides and she refused because of the quality? She’s a beast.

I’m sure the reason for the weight loss is because of all the media attention she received for being labeled a homewrecker. I’m sure it stressed her out, but she brought it upon herself. With that said, I hope she’s learned something from the experience and sort her life out personally and professionally.

Cookies and fries and chocolate with some milkshakes my dear.

She’s a very rude and mean person in real life. Don’t understand why people think she’s nice or a beautiful person when in fact she cheated on her last boyfriend with Rob and now cheated on Rob again.

dude looks like butch!

Think she’s lost a bit too much weight. She kinda looks like Bella when she’s pregnant w/ Renesmee, minus the belly ofcourse.

Her comments on acting show mental instability. I saw one interview of her with Vanity Fair and she has not been having a hard time through this. She is a very troubled girl. Very.

Kristen Stewart is a JOKE @ 09/10/2012 at 10:16 pm

Go away Trampire, you’re not liked and in these pics you look like skeletor!
I suspect she’s doing drugs to look this bad.

@JoJo: I see Kristen loving, Rob hating Lainey putting that out there. Funny how the Rob haters want this tramp back in his life because they know she is no good for him and their way of seeing Rob get his share of pain. If Rob took her back it is over and you know she probably laid on the pity for herself big time. But it is not going to end well and they all want Rob to suffer and he will if he’s a fool.

I get the concern but cant be too sorry since this weight loss is self-inflicted…based on her demeanor in interviews, it’s almost like she is feeling sorry for herself with a “poor me but I’m still bad-ass” attitude.

I also get that she is human, but the constant praise and quick defense of her (and none for the victims) is getting on my nerves. Morals in general is lost anyways, so not really surprised. She will probably be a bigger star for this mess, and Rob is left to hold the $hitty end of the stick….

I like her shoes.

@Lauren:

I can see Rob taking her back but wont think he is a fool for it. When you love somebody as much as he did (to the extent it literally poured off your face in pictures), I get it will be a tough decision for him………but looking from the outside in, I do wanna slap him out of it, and kinda feel bad cuz I dont think she really loved him as much, and may hurt him again.

Why do you like her? shes not even pretty and shes a very bad actress!

Wow finally this girl looks like she has some confidence and some sort of poise. She had to ***** a real man for that to happen I guess.

Daisy Kenyon @ 09/10/2012 at 10:49 pm

@commonsense: I like Rob and Kristen but Lainey does not know ****.

Daisy Kenyon @ 09/10/2012 at 10:52 pm

@Keeparme: Oh come on, the hate bombs have been much greater than any “praise.”

Newsflash–>> having a pretty face doesn’t mean you are beautiful. >>knowing what to say to sound profound and deep doesn’t make you a good person. >> Your actions are important also (IMO, most important). She deserves to move on from this of course, but I’ve forever change my opinion of her.

@Babaloo:
if Rupert is a “real man”, then we are doomed.

FYI, these slights at Rob get thrown out by her fans all the time, but no one seems to care. Yet, anytime anyone says anything about her character for doing what she did, we are told it was only a mistake.

@stewpid: From the look of this post , she has more class than you !!! Lol…

Is she wearing the same pants she wore when leaving Toronto?

She already looks skinnier than ever and that makeup is accentuating her bone structure to the point it looks a little bit scary…

And why the hell are people giving so much credit to Lainey Gossip when they have only been milking the cheating scandal with whatever stories they come up from the very beginning! They are printing what they think their readership wants to read. They are a tabloid just like any other one.

the vultures come to judge the world
the vultures come to judge the world

ROBS SISTERS TOLD HIM STAY AWAY FROM HER SHES TOO EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah LUCIA u got it right

@Lucia: She is extremely pretty and a fantastic actress. You would realize this If you were a casting agent or in the industry somehow. You don’t make more money than any other actress in hollywood if you aren’t hot sh*t

@intric8: “You don’t make more money than any other actress in hollywood if you aren’t hot sh*t” The only reason she’s on that list is because of Twilight…which had a humongous following from the book series. However person got to be Bella would have been on that list.

@intric8: that’s not true, you need a good agent and some luck, she is so overated!

this look is MUCH MUCH better than the last one she did for TIFF

She is gorgeous! Anybody that would focus blame on her instead of him is an i*diot. He is a grown married man who used his position of authority to cheat on his wife. Was this all for pr? Does anyone need money that badly to ruin their reputation? Doubtful. A young girl was seduced by her powerful boss. Happens all the time. She is young enough to be forgiven. He is not.

Dressing like Liberty again. hmmmm

@Me3 Happens all the time. She is young enough to be forgiven. He is not.

Ohhh I didnt think of it this way, like the way I sounds. BUT I can see alot of disagreement. But you are right IMO.

She looks ill

FABULOUS !!!! She looks wonderful. STRONG!
In terms of her weight loss, she was skinny anyway, so lossing a few pounds would look like alot on her….this is the same for Rob.

Didn’t like her before, don’t like her now. I always knew there was ‘something’ not very nice about her. There’s been such a contrived approach to her public appearances since the scandal, she’s been pulled into line and it’s so obvious it’s laughable. Sad thing is it seems to be working, all the hysterical fans are falling back into line too. I’d love to have seen the bit where her people sat her down and said, ‘well, Kristen first of all, we think you ought to wash your hair so you know, you don’t look quite the dirty ***** you usually do.’

Wow – looking gorgeous, Kristen!!

She’s like that girl in high school who think she can do whatever she wants, date whoever she wants with no consequences. The kind that was nice to your face and bitched behind your back. Their star never burns brightly for long. For someone who goes against Hollywood, she’s looking very ‘studio’ right now.

I’m glad to finally see some positive reactions around here. She’s 22, she made a big mistake and is moving on. She looks beautiful, hopefully the weightloss is due to stress and is temporarily.

great timing for a style change for kristen, she definitely has a good Pr team, this style suits her better, she looks good.

I’ve never liked her very much, because of her never smiling attitude and her trashy lifestyle, but now I sympathize with her because of her situation.
She made a mistake cheating on Rob, but she shouldn’t be judged just because of that. Normal people do the same or worse every day and no one knows, and no on cares, so please don’t be too harsh.
And I also believe she must be hurting so hard: with a damn mistake (maybe it was repeated, but I believe it lasted a very short period of time) she ruined a relationship that seemed to be so tight, so deep. What I mean is she made a mistake, but who’s paying more is her.

Obviously I’m not justifying cheating, which is one of the worst things ever, especially with a married man with kids. I believe though that in this case it’s the married man who has the biggest responsibility, because of his age and family situation.
And from Kirsten’s point of view it really looks like a quick thing done without thinking too much that ruined everything she really cared about.
I hope she learned the lesson!

Wow, what a relief to see all the nice comments and not just the haters violent stuff !!
I can’t imagine the pressure on her with that recent scandal, I really hope all the ones involved get in better places soon.
And : looking really good, nice to see her smiling :)

There is not only Kristen in On The Road, why never photos of the other actors?

@commonsense: it was never confirmed by either parties that they broke up in the first place so they may have still been together all this time and working through their problems in private

@LAURA well said, well said!

@Hmmm….: Its for her film “Cali”.She’s not upset

Def thinner and dare I say more confident. Maybe she’s learned something????

I don’t like how she plays with her fans by wearing Rob’s shirt and now his necklace. It’s like she couldn’t care less about the people that still support her cheating a**. I only wonder if Rob knows and what he thinks of it.

why won’t she just go away?

Rupert Sanders @ 09/11/2012 at 8:31 am

Face looks amazing.

Fact Checker @ 09/11/2012 at 8:32 am

@Lisa: Uh, She was replaced by Amber Heard… FYI… Who is a better actress…

Lainey says she thinks Kristen and Sparkles are still on. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

still looking like zombie

@Fact Checker: I read it somewhere that its not confirmed yet!

bobby-ray @ 09/11/2012 at 9:10 am

she looks AMAZING!

@Danny: “The only reason she’s on that list is because of Twilight” – Aherm, that role was very highly coveted, and she beat out many, many others actresses for it. Still think she doesn’t deserve her success? If her performance in that first movie sucked, that entire franchise would have failed.

Never thought I’d do this but here it goes: Women have all the power in a sexual relationship and it will only proceed as far as she allows it. I think Chris Rock once said a guy is as faithful as his options– untrue for many wonderful, loving male partners but the core is true–Kristen had the power to say no and it would have been a non-issue. That being said, she seems to have been living in a bubble that hasn’t prepared her for “real life”. Lastly, can people please stop with the over-the-top adoration. She is good actress but not “phenomenal”. She is young and attractive but not “drop dead gorgeous”. You aren’t doing her any favors. Proceed with the flaming…

@Koel: no-one has ever called nikki reed and ashley greene sl**s.no-one hates on vanessa hudgens either.id get your facts straight before talking bs

K Stew looks Awesome.

Too thin and too much make-up.

From Toronto aiport straight to NEW YORK film screening you are wearing the SAME PANTS. YOUR REALLY STINKS, YAK. hope you change your undies but by the look of you YOU DID’NT!

She’s not cute. Something made her paper ugly to me. Did she lose weight?

@Soho: Lainey is getting tips from Kristen’s camp. Can’t be trusted.

@Pp: Hahah paper= appear

She looks like a crack addict in these pictures

Since some people are talking about Lainey’s article here I’m going to re-post my comment about it

That “reconciliation” article is weird imo.Lainey says that it was “communicated” @ TIFF that R/K are back together. TIFF was covered by respectable mags as well as gossip rags but the “source” only communicated with an internet gossip blogger due to whatever reason when he/she could’ve approached mainstream mags/gossip rags and make more money. Lainey was supposedly on Summit’s payroll at one point of time during 2009 and she also had an arrangement over there which ensured that she got set pap pics first which is why she is still well known among Twihards. This is why I think this is a Summit’s PR move to keep the fantasy alive.Plus Kristen’s whole demeanor didn’t say “I am back with my BF”,it hinted at something completely opposite actually.

Kristen looks cool, edgy and beautiful.
She would be more beautiful when these hateful torments are over and she would be eating properly and gain weight! Hope she gains some weight by the BD2 premiere.

Kristen is the new Angelina Jolie. Everyone hate her and everyone love her. She don’t care. She will go very fare, just wait and see

wow… till wednesday she was hated upon even on justjared… now it’s love al over again. She has frends in high places. She will BEVER go away, she’s one amazing *****

She is “owning” up to the public exposure of pictures that show a married guy being all over her; She didn’t look like she was “kissing” Sanders, it looked like he wanted to eat her. So I am very glad that she realized that she didn’t cheat on anyone. She did NOT admit to cheating either, but to having hurt people she cares about. So good, be a woman, Kristen, don’t let others pour dirt all over you when you know better. And please do NOT take that Pattinson guy back when he comes crawling (because he will), because he has been cheating on you during the two past years, and he knows it and has still played the poor cheated on victim. There was a reason, folks, that Kristen leaned in on another man. So – I am sure glad to see her alive and well out in public! Keep going, Kristen, you are a fierce actress!

Useyourbrain @ 09/11/2012 at 12:55 pm

“You need to find people who can pull something out from you that might be otherwise unseen.” – Kristen Stewart. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Kristen commented on Rupie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, she looks so skinny I’d believe they didn’t have to retouch her for the pregnant Bella Swan’s.lol

she hasn’t gone yet?? The absurd hype around this so boring and average kank is exclusively due to the twitards’hysteria and stupidity and the fact that she sleeps with Rob, without it, she is nothing

omg, her ears are huge!! Dumbostew!

“There was a lot of flirting and Kristen was overjoyed by the attention she was getting from James Franco, who was gushing over her, saying what a great actress he thinks she is and was full of praise for her latest movie, On the Road.
“She seemed at ease in his company, and he was certainly making her laugh. She was wearing a huge grin on her face.
“At the end of their chance meeting, James took Kristen’s number and asked her out for dinner.” -Toronto

Minmamamia @ 09/11/2012 at 2:38 pm

She’s getting far too skinny… :-/

ohho, the comments are different now!!!!! well she looks good yup

intric8 @ 09/11/2012 at 9:25 am
The movies would have succeeded regardless because it wasn’t her or Pattinson who made the movies, it was the fans love of the books. She is and average actress at best and a lifeless zombie at her worst. But, she is still is too much in her own head, but that doesn’t come out on film, so she always seems detached from the part she’s playing. That doesn’t mean that she can’t get better, but she needs to stop playing the part in her head and put it out as real emotion on film.
JoD @ 09/11/2012 at 12:52 pm

Aren’t you even a little bit ashamed of how silly you sound. You talk like you have an intimate knowledge of these peoples lives. Some things really should stay in your head.

Love Love Love Kristen’s hooker heels

@frenchy: she don’t have the hundredth of Jolie’s beauty and talent, she may have potential in porn …. mmmmm

it seems that robsten is on again ….. what a shame, I was just starting to appreciate Rob he’s really a spineless wimp!

@KS stinks: at the airport she was dressed with the same clothes as on the photos with Rupert or is it my eyes?

@intric8: First, don’t put word into my mouth. I didn’t said half the things you are implying I said. The Twilight role was coveted, yes, and she got it. Good for her. THAT SAID, the salary that got her into the highest paid actresses of Hollywood (which IS the topic we were talking about) is the Twilight money. The actress who got to be Bella would have end up with that salary because, even if the cast were oblivious to this, Twilight was already huge in the book scene. It happens that KS got the part. Now she’s on the list. That’s what happens when actors get into big franchise movies. Happened with Harry Potter and it’s happening with The Hunger Games.

” Still think she doesn’t deserve her success? ” Where on Earth did I said “she doesn’t deserve her success”? We weren’t even discussing that. We were discussing salary. It cannot be denied that a HUGE part of her success is due to being Bella. Personally, I think she’s a decent actress that gets over-hyped by those who love her (like you) and that gets overly critiqued by those who don’t like her.

“If her performance in that first movie sucked, that entire franchise would have failed.” Personally, I think her performance of Bella is average at the tops. It’s just ok, bordering on bad. Bella isn’t the most fantastic character to ever grace a book story either. So that’s that. A lot of people would say her performance does suck, though. But they love the books and still enjoy the story.

See, the franchise would most likely not failed because the already had an audience: the book audience, which was already big. The movie audience grew because new people discovered the books. IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE BOOKS, not Kristen Stewart.

loving her haters gonna hate swag lol

@someone: @someone:

Maybe, she has that look in her eyes. Poor Robert Pattinson, he´s only delaying the invevitable, because she could make this thing to him WHEN SHE LOVED HIM, as she says, I can imagine when the couple passes thorugh real problems …

I really don’t like the attitude she’s taking since all this happened. She’s intensified her wannabe “I’m bad ass” image. Ugh! BARF!

@awesome:
The shoes are fantastic! but… soooo ugly feet!!! so not feminine… so her.

@frenchy:

HAha. As beautiful and inteligent… she can use some books you know? look at the things she speaks when she opens her mouth and have no script around : My. God. I know Robert is well educated and likes to read good books, he had been bored and ashamed by her constantly.

Dopelikecoke @ 09/11/2012 at 8:43 pm

@Danny: A huge book audience doesn’t ensure success at the box office. You need not look any further than the da vinci code and angels and demons as a working example. Despite casting Hanks, both flicks were critically panned and did lousy at the box office. I agree that Pattinson was a huge part of the success of the twilight movies, but people also fell in love with the chemistry between both he and Kstew. Bottom line – If her acting sucks as many say, people wont pay to see her at the box office, yet in her real post twilight test as an actress (snow white and the huntsman), her movie did great. She is still young. The potential she had to grow her craft was enormous, but now derailed somewhat because of a stupid mistake.

@Dopelikecoke: Please do your research. While both The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons received mixed-to-negative reviews, both were financial successes. The Da Vinci code was the 5th highest grossing movie of 2006, and Angels and Demons was the 9th highest in 2009.

Kristen Stewart is a JOKE @ 09/11/2012 at 9:11 pm

Oh please both Pattinson and Trampire can ONLY be successful as long as they are in Twilight movies . His movie Cosmopolis flopped royally. Her movie was headlined by Charlize Theron and the hot Chris Hemsworth which did better than his. Unless she is in a movie with better actors she’s not worth the time or money to see in a film. Studio geniuses figured that out. Maybe Trampire deliberately got herself caught so that she would appear more interesting in the news and then people will go pay to see her naked bones out of curiosity..You get it..The only way she can get people interested in seeing her is by flashing her tah tahs.

Its been like 2months since that whole cheating thing, hater need to get over it now she made a mistake and it was a stupid one that cost her alot but i think that she’s learning from it. People need to remember that she wasn’t the only participant in the cheating scandal, however she was the most recognised and thats why she is been trashed so much more than than the sanders guys, who is just as accountable for his actions as she is. Enough of that, she is lookng thinner which is to be expected after whats she’s been through over the last couple of months, howvever i still think that she looks very pretty although she should start eating properly or something because she was at a nice shape before all of this mess. I hope her the best and will still watch her movies because she’s a good actor.

I used to think her awkward/cranky face was a kind of endearing reluctance to be in front of the cameras. Now I just think she looks devious.

True Love Never Ends @ 09/12/2012 at 12:40 am

Kristen, you are such a beautiful person, on the inside and the outside. Don’t let the haters get you down!!! Everyone makes mistakes. All that matters is that we learn from them. Please stay positive and hopeful!!!!! Oh, and please, please eat some carbs!!!

KStew Krew @ 09/12/2012 at 1:57 pm

@JayDee: Seriously, do you think she would give up her job over some ridiculous momentary indiscretion….you are stupid. You really know how to spew the hate. Watch out Karma is a biotch…hope you don’t get bit, but it would serve you right hater. Piss off and mind your own g – d business. Hypocrit.

KStew Krew @ 09/12/2012 at 2:05 pm

@Stewpid is Back: perhaps she doesn’t like someone touching her she doesn’t know and that would include her bodyguard. Sorry but I didn’t see anything or read anything about this….you made it up right…are you working for JustJared? So what if she did have words for him….leave her the f alone.

@Dopelikecoke:

See, the difference her is the book genre. The DaVinci Code is an adult book while Twilight was YA/fantasy. These books (same as comics) have a HUGE following that comes with them. Book fans will most likely go watch even if it’s out of curiosity and excitement. That’s why studios love to go after YA books and superheroes. It’s partly because the core audience they target (teens or geeks) are passionate and loyal audiences.

Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Mortal Instruments is coming, Warm Bodies is coming, Daughter of Smoke and Bones, The Fault in Our Stars… the list keeps going on and on…

“Bottom line – If her acting sucks as many say, people wont pay to see her at the box office, yet in her real post twilight test as an actress (snow white and the huntsman), her movie did great.” See, I can guarantee you that the people that think her acting sucks are not the same that are going to went to watch SWATH because she was in it. One thing doesn’t denies the other. Like it or not, her fan base exploded because of Twilight. She gained tons of fans because of it and yes, OF COURSE! There’s a core of fans that are going to transcend the Twilight movies and go to watch other movies she does, but not ALL of the Twilight audience will do that.

Plus, let’s not assume that EVERYONE that goes to see Twilight or that went to see SWATH went to the movies did so because of HER. Of course, the studio wanted KS because, acting skills aside, she has a big fanbase. She has done other movies besides SWATH that have not done so well, regardless of having her on board. You just can’t ignore the fact the audience interest for both Twilight and SWATH goes beyond KS and her acting abilities. It’s affected by the cast, the director, the producers, and ultimately, the story itself. Both are popular stories, and fairy tales adaptions have become are a trend lately.

@Bells: Thank you! That was exactly my point: financial success for movies based off popular books is somewhat expected even if they end up being awful…The books core audience will see it either way.

Wonder how she feels about being forever cast as the cheating ho of a girlfriend, in real life, she’ll never get that stamp washed off.
Also wonder how much they paid her to forever taint her reputation whilst everyone else gets a good deal. A sham marriage on the brinks of divorce gets fame for both husband and wife, and the gay boyfriend gets a solid cheated-on-straight-guy reputation to kill of the gay trail. The only one screewed in this all is Kristen. Too stupid to know she got the shortest straw, or did she get millions and plans a exit from the world of acting anyway? in that case they all got good stuff from this whole set-up cheating scandal all made up for publicity

I think she looks beautiful! Glad she is out of her hiding and moving on with her life.

Kristen, that hairstyle looks Mucho better!!! compared to the one a few days ago.

Great job!

Kristen is beautiful ,but something is different I think she age from all the drama I hope everything is ok