Megan Fox: Doctor's Appointment with Brian Austin Green

Megan Fox: Doctor's Appointment with Brian Austin Green

Megan Fox shows off her growing baby bump while leaving a doctor’s appointment at a local hospital on Saturday (September 8) in Los Angeles.

The 26-year-old pregnant actress was joined at the appointment by her husband Brian Austin Green.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Megan Fox

Late last month, Megan grabbed takeout food from Monte Carlo’s Deli and flaunted her baby bump in a red top.

Megan‘s film This Is 40 will be released later this year.

FYI: Megan is wearing a Chan Luu for BreastCancer.org Breast Cancer Awareness bracelet.

10+ pictures inside of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green at the appointment…

megan fox doctors appointment with brian austin green 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Its going to be a very cute baby :)

Her neck looks weird

No_kung_fu @ 09/10/2012 at 1:38 pm

megan fox is famous for being a sexpot. Do you think she’ll still be relevant in her 30s?

I hate to admit it, but her kids are going to be so good looking!

Lala Land @ 09/10/2012 at 1:45 pm

@No_kung_fu: haha Sexpot :D well said !

She’s such a cool woman. Not a party animal, even before she got pregnant, and more whole than you can say for a lot of other young celebrities these days.

Is she still getting those cheek and lip injections even though she’s pregnant?

Her jawline is so much less defined these days than what it used to be. I think she looked better when it was more defined, but does anyone know why it is that way?

Wild Child @ 09/10/2012 at 1:54 pm

@Jess: Cool woman?? Are you kidding?In every movie she’s just an object for sex, nothing more, talentless woman :P

@Wild Child: I’d like you to name ten movies in which the female main character isn’t somehow an object for sex.

Welcome to the 21st Century.

Wild Child @ 09/10/2012 at 2:14 pm

@Jess: Being Objectified and just being sexual it’s not the same babe :P You should know :P

Wild Child @ 09/10/2012 at 2:21 pm

@Jess: Ten movies? There are houndreds… Not all movies are sexist and degrading woman….Heard you about HUNGER GAMES ???

@Ande: A lot of women get bloated in the face when they are pregnant so maybe that’s all it is?

She’s always walking behind him…in a couple it’s so disrespectful to walk ahead of you beloved…

I dont like her gross and bitter expression. Looks cheap!

Rose1987389!!! @ 09/10/2012 at 3:40 pm

Most actresses become irrelevant in their 30′s unfortunately. I do think her children will be good looking but you can’t really tell though. I don’t think Brangelina’s kids look as good as people thought they would be. Shiloh may have been prettier but who can tell now that she’s been turned into a boy (probably so she wouldn’t steal her mom’s thunder like Suri did for her parents)!!

Thanks. I don’t why people think just because the parents are goodlooking means they will have beautiful kids. I see a lot of good looking children and their parents are not all that. It all depends. And the post above mentions it, Angelina Jolie’s kids with Brad Pitt are not the most gorgeous kids in the planet which was what everybody was expecting.

@Wild Child: I know, but society doesn’t make a difference between the two.

Bellabooz @ 09/10/2012 at 4:30 pm

aww She’s looking tired!

That’s gonna be a cute kid!

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 09/10/2012 at 4:30 pm

@No_kung_fu: she already isn’t relevant

@Jess: ten movies? Ok, go: Safe, The Hunger Games, Man On A Ledge, Prometheus, Attack The Block, The Help, Carnage, J. Edgar, Fair Game, Waitress…. All very different movies released in the last six years BTW.

That’s bull….I make my husband walk ahead of me, I feel more secure that way. @Jenn:

@Happy_Evil_Dude: If you don’t see how the MAIN female characters are characterized by their sexuality in most of the movies you mentioned, you truly are brainwashed by the media. People like you are the reason I’m getting an advanced education. Haha, you’re funny…

Why I got this impress it’s just a kind of pillow under her clothes not a baby’s growing ?

Does anyone know when she is due? Pregnancy suits her. I agree with you Marissa. My husband walks on the outside if we are on sidewalk and he will walk in front to clear a path for our little famly. Also because people have a tendency to reach out to physically touch our children I perfer he walks in front so that there is control if someone tries to be agressive in their motives. Hes 6’4 and 375 pounds. Im 5 feet and blurb blurb pounds. If im in the front people have a tendency to confuse me with my children.

Pregnancy suits her :)