Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer Welcome Twins!

Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer Welcome Twins!

Anna Paquin has given birth to twins, JustJared.com can confirm.

The 30-year-old actress and her husband Stephen Moyer welcomed their babies earlier than they expected.

“We can confirm that Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer recently welcomed their twins into the world,” their reps told People. “The babies were born a few weeks early, but are in good health and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed.”

Pictured inside: Anna and Stephen arriving at a hotel on Sunday (September 9) in Santa Monica, Calif. Check out Anna‘s already slimmer post baby body!

anna paquin true blood memorabilia can be yours 01
anna paquin true blood memorabilia can be yours 02
anna paquin true blood memorabilia can be yours 03
anna paquin true blood memorabilia can be yours 04
anna paquin true blood memorabilia can be yours 05
anna paquin true blood memorabilia can be yours 06
anna paquin true blood memorabilia can be yours 07

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Wow!!!! Twins!!! Congrats :-)

Congratulations to the happy couple! I can see them lasting together.

Brave girl! Congrats

Congrats to them!! I’m happy for them, lovely couple.

Wonderful. Congrats to them. True Blood babies!

numbnuts thats not brave twins probably run in one of their families congrats to them wonder what the babies names are

Congratulations!!!! Boys, girls, boy+girl… I can’t wait to know. Nowadays I Wish them the best.

sweetness @ 09/11/2012 at 2:49 pm

That’s sweet!

Shoegal421 @ 09/11/2012 at 2:52 pm

Congratulations!

Congrats!!!

That’s awesome. Congrats to them!

mlllllllllllle @ 09/11/2012 at 3:23 pm

Congrats to them, and I loved the end of the last True Blood Season….BUUUUUUT !
What did you say Jared ????
“Anna‘s already slimmer post baby body !” ???
Are you that f….ing stupid ?? Even her ? Even the week the babies were born ? EVEN IF THEY MAY BE FRAGILE AND HER MAY BE WORRY, You’re talking about her figure ?
You’re a danger to women, I won’t stop tell it, but now it’s CLEAR !

Congrats to the two of them !! Wonderful couple , wish them nothing but the best along with their 2 little ones . Can’t wait to find out if they had 2 girls , 2 boys or 1girl , 1 boy . as long as they are healthy that is really all that matters . They will be two beautiful kids . Anna & Stephen are a match made in heaven in my eyes .

Okay… REALLY??? Did you say, “check out her already slimmer post baby body!”??? I don’t even know who started that SHITE about post baby body… but it’s horrendous to advocate that crap! I like your blog because you tend to be positive, but don’t get wrapped up in the shallow dark side of Hollywood! Just like mlllllllle stated above, how about worrying about the mom’s and the babies’ health!
ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cngratulations!!! I bet the bebies are going to be beautiful… look at ther mother!!!!

Great, now that she’s got kids she can divorce him and go back to being the actual lesbian that she is. Not that there’s anything wrong with it.

as Edwin responded I’m alarmed that any body can earn $5769 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you seen this web page (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/qUeHF

Congrats to Stephen and Anna!

@Mimi:

You’re really quite stupid. Lesbians do not need to get married to have babies….in fact no one does.

Yay!! Congrats to the happy family!!!. I want to see pics with “Uncle Alex”…STAT!!!

I totally agree about the body weight comment. We don’t even know the baby’s names or sexes. They were JUST BORN AND SHE IS CONGRADULATED OR HER BODY WEIGHT.
JESSICA SIMPSON IS ON TV APOLIGIZING FOR NOT LOSING HER BABY WEIGHT EARLY ENOUGH
ANNA PAQUIN HAS TWINS AND WE ARE HAPPY ABOUT HER WEIGHT?
It makes me sick!

Congrats! Best couple ever!

What wonderful news, and what an exciting time for the two of them. They truly seem like a couple that loves being together and were just meant to be and now their family is complete. Stephen’s older children must be so happy to have step siblings, they always seemed like such a wonderful family unit, whenever they were all spotted out together. What an amazing time this is for them.
How wonderful the babies were born healthy, I cannot wait to find out what she had and the names.
JJ I am so disappointed that you had to go there with the weight comment, it was completely uncalled for and not needed in the post. I really thought you were above that kind of stupid nonesense.

Can’t wait to hear the names they have chosen! Congrats to them both!

Congratulations & best wishes to the family :)

According to socialite life she had twin girls!

Congrats, and she looked tiny to be carrying twins to term like that

Cafélady @ 09/11/2012 at 8:48 pm

Good news! Congrats to the happy parents and the rest of the family!
It’s good to hear that the babys -anyway that they came a bit earlier are in good health- and that also Anna is well.

The weight comment was actual a bit unneccessary. But perhaps JJ thought it could be sort of a compliment for Anna or something…
…that went wrong a bit…

I want to see the twins with uncle Alex and uncle Ryan.

Both shirtless.

Shoshanna @ 09/11/2012 at 9:13 pm

Aw… Congrats!
I want to see daddy Stephen shirtless ;)

AmICynical? @ 09/11/2012 at 9:30 pm

Congrats to them both…that’s great news.

DailyNightly @ 09/11/2012 at 10:08 pm

Can you picture “Uncle Alex” and 2 little girls(if that’s what they are) in his arms?? There won’t be an unexploded ovary anywhere!

Congrats to Anna and Stephen. They are a beautiful couple and seem so very much in love. They will be AMAZING parents. (Stephen is already a wonderful father to his two older children.) HAPPY FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!! YAY!

Just congratulate her on delivering two healthy babies! The weight comments are unnecessary.

He doesn’t have the best track record as a partner. 2 kids from 2 previous relationships. Good luck with that Anna.

AnnasPaqsbabies @ 09/12/2012 at 12:03 am

Aww conrats to them!! How sweet! And as far as the mother being bi or lesbian that’s her business. Stephen Moyer is a hottie though, if she doesn’t want him I’ll take him!!

Congrat TO ANNA and STEPHEN

@MFB: thats not because u are a fat cow that everyone has to be one.

congrats annie!!

im so happy for them i saw the pics yesterday and i was worried and hoped that everyone was ok. but SM looks like his over the moon

JJ SHAME on YOU she just gave birth to twins do not comment on her body weight.

#20 my problem with Jessica is that she gained too much weight during the pregnancy. it gives more health compilations to the mum and baby. but im glad her and her baby are health.

new mothers should not have to be pressured to lose weight after one day after giving birth.

Guess their moment of glory is over now.
Oh well, congrats.

nepenthes @ 09/12/2012 at 9:15 am

@Oh Joy: I don’t think they were ever SUPER famous to begin with.
I wish them all the best, one of my favourite couples in Hollyweird, hope everything will be ok for mama and her babes.

Skarsgard is a ego ego ego @ 09/12/2012 at 11:43 am

I love them. I hope the best for their babies!

Expelling two little human beings from your body does wonders for a more sliming appearance. Dumb a$$.

@r&b mom:

I mean “slimming.” A sliming appearance would be Moyer in the season finale of True Blood!

@r&b mom:

I mean “slimming appearance.” A sliming appearance would be Moyer in the season finale of True Blood!

“Check out Anna’s already slimmer post baby body” – obviously…. she no longer is carrying TWO people, no duh she’ll look slimmer.