Blake Lively Covers 'Allure' October 2012!

Blake Lively Covers 'Allure' October 2012!

Blake Lively is stunning on the cover of Allure magazine for the October 2012 issue, out on newsstands September 25.

Here’s what the 25-year-old Gossip Girl actress and newlywed had to share with the mag:

On how she feels about her life: “Right now, I’m so peaceful…I’ve never been happier in my life. It’s the choice that you have to wake up every day and say, ‘There’s no reason today can’t be the best day of my life.”

On her body: “I obviously have plenty of imperfections on my body, but I’d rather have a little bit of cellulite and go do a food trip and try every ice cream place in the South.”

On her wanting children: “I’ve always wanted a big family. Oh, I’d love 30 [children] if I could.”

For more from Blake, visit Allure.com!

blake lively covers allure october 2012 01
blake lively covers allure october 2012 02
blake lively covers allure october 2012 03

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Gorgeous. Ethereal. She looks like Elaine Irwin.
The cast are all doing the promo rounds for the final season of GG

Stephanie @ 09/11/2012 at 8:22 am

Awww she sounds so happy & looks pretty! I wish her and Ryan all the best!

i love this girl, she seems so cool, down to earth and different..from shall i say other women in the business like Kristen Stewart.

Hey Just Jared, how about you report something about Peaches Geldof, whe prefered her mobile over her young baby.

Here are the pics: http://www.promiflash.de/trotz-baby-unfall-peaches-geldof-bleibt-am-handy-12091025.html

@;]: Nude pictures don’t make her different. She’s just like the rest of Hollywood. Nice try.

she looks prettier when she’s not all glamour up.

This woman is NOT stunning. She is average looking.

WittWendy @ 09/11/2012 at 8:36 am

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do, >>> Green32.comCOPY THIS LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

Meh. Her face is very average looking.

Dave Franco @ 09/11/2012 at 8:56 am

She has great legs. Yummy!

I agree, her legs are great but her face…it’s like a Picasso…great from a distance but a bonified mess at close range.

She looks nice. I’m one of the few that LOVES her mole.
A girl I had a crush on had a similar one on her lower lip.

snap crackle pop @ 09/11/2012 at 9:15 am

I like her mole, too. Especially, since I know she could have easily had it lasered off like Enrique Iglesias.

She really does have some cellulite, which they naturally photoshop out.

nothing special

Nice shoot and Congratulations B.
I’m 23 getting married and I send you vibes I wish for myself.

People with beauty marks support her!!

She looks breathtaking. She’s so pretty, I just can’t. Love her.
Wish her the best now and always.

Jared, you left out the most amazing pic of the set to Allure:
I don’t know how people say she doesn’t have a pretty face. God, give me that face any day and I won’t complain about my looks ever again!!!!!!!

Can’t believe I fell for that!

Sweet. I’m gonna miss gossip girl.

Black-Dahlia @ 09/11/2012 at 11:06 am

iactually think her body is much better than her face.

Ohh I like this photo shoot!

gossip girl @ 09/11/2012 at 12:11 pm

Just saw the photos of Leighton’s UK Cosmopolitan cover and this. Have to say, they are totally different style! Leighton’s sweet and down to earth and the-longer-you-look-at-her, the-more-love-you-have-for-her style. Blake’s style is to wow you at first, and then you will kind of feel boring. No hate here, just saying :) So I think after Gossip Girl, Leighton should do more movies/songs/TVs while Blake should do more photoshots and modeling.
Wish them all the best after the final season of GG! <3