Blake Lively Covers 'Allure' October 2012!

Blake Lively Covers 'Allure' October 2012!

Blake Lively is stunning on the cover of Allure magazine for the October 2012 issue, out on newsstands September 25.

Here’s what the 25-year-old Gossip Girl actress and newlywed had to share with the mag:

On how she feels about her life: “Right now, I’m so peaceful…I’ve never been happier in my life. It’s the choice that you have to wake up every day and say, ‘There’s no reason today can’t be the best day of my life.”

On her body: “I obviously have plenty of imperfections on my body, but I’d rather have a little bit of cellulite and go do a food trip and try every ice cream place in the South.”

On her wanting children: “I’ve always wanted a big family. Oh, I’d love 30 [children] if I could.”

For more from Blake, visit Allure.com!

blake lively covers allure october 2012 01
blake lively covers allure october 2012 02
blake lively covers allure october 2012 03

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Gorgeous. Ethereal. She looks like Elaine Irwin.
The cast are all doing the promo rounds for the final season of GG

Stephanie @ 09/11/2012 at 8:22 am

Awww she sounds so happy & looks pretty! I wish her and Ryan all the best!

i love this girl, she seems so cool, down to earth and different..from shall i say other women in the business like Kristen Stewart.

Hey Just Jared, how about you report something about Peaches Geldof, whe prefered her mobile over her young baby.

Here are the pics: http://www.promiflash.de/trotz-baby-unfall-peaches-geldof-bleibt-am-handy-12091025.html

@;]: Nude pictures don’t make her different. She’s just like the rest of Hollywood. Nice try.

she looks prettier when she’s not all glamour up.

This woman is NOT stunning. She is average looking.

WittWendy @ 09/11/2012 at 8:36 am

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do, >>> Green32.comCOPY THIS LINK TO YOUR BROWSER

Meh. Her face is very average looking.

Dave Franco @ 09/11/2012 at 8:56 am

She has great legs. Yummy!

I agree, her legs are great but her face…it’s like a Picasso…great from a distance but a bonified mess at close range.

She looks nice. I’m one of the few that LOVES her mole.
A girl I had a crush on had a similar one on her lower lip.

snap crackle pop @ 09/11/2012 at 9:15 am

I like her mole, too. Especially, since I know she could have easily had it lasered off like Enrique Iglesias.

She really does have some cellulite, which they naturally photoshop out.

nothing special

Nice shoot and Congratulations B.
I’m 23 getting married and I send you vibes I wish for myself.

People with beauty marks support her!!

She looks breathtaking. She’s so pretty, I just can’t. Love her.
Wish her the best now and always.

Jared, you left out the most amazing pic of the set to Allure:
I don’t know how people say she doesn’t have a pretty face. God, give me that face any day and I won’t complain about my looks ever again!!!!!!!

Can’t believe I fell for that!

Sweet. I’m gonna miss gossip girl.

Black-Dahlia @ 09/11/2012 at 11:06 am

iactually think her body is much better than her face.

Ohh I like this photo shoot!

gossip girl @ 09/11/2012 at 12:11 pm

Just saw the photos of Leighton’s UK Cosmopolitan cover and this. Have to say, they are totally different style! Leighton’s sweet and down to earth and the-longer-you-look-at-her, the-more-love-you-have-for-her style. Blake’s style is to wow you at first, and then you will kind of feel boring. No hate here, just saying :) So I think after Gossip Girl, Leighton should do more movies/songs/TVs while Blake should do more photoshots and modeling.
Wish them all the best after the final season of GG! <3

Photoshop,photoshop everywhere!:))

she up the duff?

I don’t get the hype about this girl. She is an American average looking girl. Bring me… Marion Cotillard and other stunning women, please! Or Rooney Mara!

@mum:
She’s not nude.

@Raluca:

Yeah, well, I guess there’s photoshop in EVERY SINGLE celebrity photoshoot.. :)

@Anne:
I think what makes her beautiful is her figure in general, her face is not absolutely beautiful but she has a great body and great hair, she is one of a kind.
I mean, she’s the one that you notice in a group.
Unlike, for example, Leighton Meester. Leighton is cute to, but she’s absolutely average. If you see a group of 15 girls you don’t notice Leighton, you notice Blake. You know what I mean?

The thing that other women appreciate is that she’s not skinny: she’s in great shape but she has curves (but not what in my opinion is too much, like Kim Kardashian, or Christina Hendricks- just a matter of taste, no offense!)
And she has style! Never bad taste choices. you may like her style or not, but you must admit that she never went out with trashy outfits, hair colors, or whatever..

Seriously, who’s pushing her to the magazines? Her career is going nowhere.

@reese:
No need to bring down one to praise the other. Why do people do this?
Leighton is a lovely doll face and Blake has an aristocratic face similar to Carolyn Bessette. Both bring home the bacon.

No one is ‘pushing’ her to magazines, you could also easily avoid.
GG is ending. Promo time Leighton is covering Cosmo, Blake is covering Allure. Conspiracy debunked!

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 09/11/2012 at 5:18 pm

The wedding didn’t happen, the wedding didn’t happen, the wedding didn’t happen, the wedding didn’t happen, the wedding didn’t happen, the wedding didn’t happen, the wedding didn’t happen,……….

Why, Blake, why? :’(

@@30:
I didn’t mean to blame Leighton, I was trying to explain my concept and I needed an example. I chose Leighton because she’s her costar, they are the two leading actresses of GG, so it’s easy to compare.

By the way what I meant is that Leighton is pretty but ordinary (and that’s proven by the fact that there are at least other actresses who are her doubles- Minka Kelly and Rachel Bilson).

Blake is unique: maybe her features are not perfect taken alone, but she’s tall, she has a great body, great hair.. I don’t know, all together she just pops out ftom the imaginary group of girls. Leighton not. :)

* at least TWO other actresses.

boring and plain. she seems the opposite of down to earth and polite, all she ever does is talk about all the famous people she knows and how great her life is. i’d rather pay attention to a great actor/actress who ignores the press in what can be perceived as bitchy, than someone like blake who is just a bad actress just because she always seems bubbly. personality doesn’t beat talent in my book, and in blake’s case she’s bad at both i think.

okay no, Blake does not have an “aristocratic” face and she is not curvy at all. she has a medium size bust and is fairly skinny, that’s not curvy. she does have a great body, but her face is very average. not ugly, not stunning, but pretty and average. she’s not a model, she could never be a model because she doesn’t have the looks. also if i were in a crowd, i would most definitely notice leighton first because she’s far more beautiful, she actually has an amazing face and the talent to back it up.

She really couldn’t get any more annoying of she tried

Go Blake! @ 09/11/2012 at 6:48 pm

I prefer her to stick to these safe topics in ALL her interviews. They may be boring and oatmeal, but she does not ***** about peers, does not discuss her private life or give any allusions to pretension. Anything else will only give her deranged haters /Leighton stans even more ammo.
Stick to the ‘repetitive’ interviews Blake. Your’e better off.

i think she’s beuatiful. haters gonna hate.

STUNNING #nuffsaid

Her average face could easily passed up a 35 year old – how unforntunate.

@@30: I very much agree. It is so AWFUL to compare people. Very uncivil.