Britney Spears Learns 'Gangnam Style' on 'Ellen'!

Britney Spears Learns 'Gangnam Style' on 'Ellen'!

Britney Spears gets taught the “Gangnam Style” dance by Korean pop star Psy on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing on today’s episode!

The 30-year-old pop star also opened up about being nervous on becoming a judge on The X Factor, which premieres Wednesday (September 12) and Thursday (September 13) at 8/7c on Fox.

“I was really nervous. You have all these people behind you and you know they’re routing you on,” Britney expressed to Ellen. “Its really exciting, electric thing to do. But you know after we got out there and the cast is amazing. Demi and L.A. are great. And we had fun. We had a lot of fun.”

Also pictured: Demi Lovato and L.A. Reid attending the Fox Fall Eco-Casino Party held at The Bookbindery on Monday (September 10) in Culver City, Calif.

Britney Learns ‘Gangnam Style’ from Psy!
britney spears learns gangnam style on ellen 01
britney spears learns gangnam style on ellen 02
britney spears learns gangnam style on ellen 03
britney spears learns gangnam style on ellen 04
britney spears learns gangnam style on ellen 05

Credit: FayesVision; Photos: WENN, Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.
Posted to: Britney Spears, Demi Lovato, Ellen DeGeneres, L.A. Reid, Simon Cowell

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

This is the Britney that we all love! Cant wait for the X factor!

snap crackle pop @ 09/11/2012 at 9:04 am

For me, that hot pink dress is the cutest thing Britney has EVER worn.
Usually, her style is a mystery to me- this is adorable and pulled together.

She looks so healthy, happy and beautiful these days. Can’t wait to see our girl on X FACTOR this week!!

Brit’s looking gorgeous!

Skounoupi @ 09/11/2012 at 9:08 am

brit looks so good… i love u girl!!!

who would have thought Britney would look slimmer than Demi

Briney’s back, biotches!

Oops…Britney’s back, biotches!

Thats actually the best ive seen her move in YEARS :)

thighmegatampon @ 09/11/2012 at 9:32 am

Britney looks good.

This is amazing! I have been waiting sooooo long for her to do a real interview like this. She looked absolutely stunning!! So proud of her..

OMG. I AM SPEECHLESS. CLASSY AND AMAZING
and i love that part when psy came out lmao, she looked so happy to meet him
britnnnnnnnnnnnney Can’t wait to see on X FACTOR

omggggggggggggggg Britney’s doing GANGNAM STYLE !!

WOOOOW
brit looks PERFECT tbh ..dress classy, dance cheesey LOL

Britney looks FANTASTIC I love that Cinderella hair on her lol..She is so cute learning that dance

in the floor @ 09/11/2012 at 10:19 am

OMG BRITNEY looks so young, and fresh. keep it up
#XFACTOR

She looks great physically and mentally. I hope things keep going better and better.

in the floor @ 09/11/2012 at 10:29 am

The dress is flattering tooSUPER CLASSY WOMAN
I love that she’s so in to the interviews now and she’s back to making her goofy faces AND The dancing had me so laughing

Love this Britney :”) her smile makes me smile <3

She looks amazing, so classy and beautiful.

Britney is such a lady… so classy. I love it!

i love Britney 4 dancing this xD after this can’t wait to see her on X FACTOR tbh
LOL @ Psy’s statement. “Hi I’m Psy from Korea how are you? ”
and all the people went crazy hahaha yeah man! going to Ellen Show was definitely the best decision he has ever made ;)

Britney queen!!!

Barbie!

I have to agree. That dress looks FANTASTIC on Britney. She looks so, so good in that outfit. She looks slim, fit and classy.

If that is the lady she is evolving into, more power to her.

lee justin @ 09/11/2012 at 11:23 am

o.m.g. THIS is the fuking Britney I fell in love with so long ago! There’s her southern charm, her goofy faces, her everything! I don’t even care that there are SO many unflattering angles of her. I just don’t give a fck. THIS is Britney fuking Spears.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All