Gerard Butler: 'Iceman' TIFF After Party

Gerard Butler: 'Iceman' TIFF After Party

Gerard Butler hits the red carpet at The Iceman after party held during the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival on Monday (September 10) at the Virgin Mobile Arts & Cinema Centre in Toronto, Canada.

The 42-year-old actor was joined at the party by Iceman stars Chris Evans, Stephen Dorff, and Michael Shannon, who premiered their flick at the festival earlier in the evening.

Gerard‘s film Motor City recently shut down production after the producers felt they didn’t have enough time to make a quality film in the amount of time given by the studio.

gerard butler iceman tiff after party 01
gerard butler iceman tiff after party 02
gerard butler iceman tiff after party 03
gerard butler iceman tiff after party 04
gerard butler iceman tiff after party 05
gerard butler iceman tiff after party 06
gerard butler iceman tiff after party 07

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Joie de Vivre @ 09/11/2012 at 10:28 am

Nice to see Butler out supporting his friend’s work. Hope the film finds great success.

With his friends Gerry really happy!

New thread. Nice to see gerry out on the red carpet.

No idea who he’s friends with, but he wasn’t in the movie. Does he have a movie at TIFF? Most celebrities who show up to “support friends” at an afterparty, or a premiere, try to keep it low key and make sure they don’t steal attention from the movie or the cast. They don’t walk the carpets or pose. Most people.

The Noise In The Walls @ 09/11/2012 at 10:59 am

Nice to see Gerry supporting his friends….:)

Thats a nice look for him. Wonder what the films about?

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/11/2012 at 11:08 am

@Joie de Vivre: Hi Joie! Saw your comment on the previous thread. Yes, I’m still hanging in here. Always enjoy bringing the Butler news here when I can. Summer was great, but I’m looking forward to the crisp fall weather. Hope you’ve had a good summer and hope you are doing well too. Really nice to see you here this morning. I’ve missed you.
I’m glad to see that GB made it to TIFF to support his friend too. It was a good thing for him to do.

@pickles:

Yo Pickles! He didn’t “walk the red carpet”. Those pics are from the after-party only. He was at the movie to support both Shannon (MGP costar) and one of his long-time buds, Ariel Vromen…the director.

Whatshedonenow @ 09/11/2012 at 11:24 am

My Gawd he looks old. It’s startling. His face has completely changed. He’s an excellent example of why you should stop partying hard after 35. It’s time to grow up, slow down and move on.

seriously? @ 09/11/2012 at 11:31 am

@Whatshedonenow:

His 24 yr old girlfriend must think he looks pretty good.

@seriously?: Sounds so nasty when put like that.

Nice to see you here Ladies! Day off and thought I’d visit for a few minutes. Glad to see Ariel Vroman’s film at TIFF! GB looks tired – finishing a film, jetting in NYC (partying to the wee hours) then to Toronto then back to the Deep South. Not a great schedule.

Hope JDV, CCake, CGE, Irma and the rest of have a lovely day. I’m headed for a hike in the woods since it’s so beautiful in VA today. I’ll visit later tonight. Best to you all!

Autumn

@seriously?: I’m sure his career and his wallet look great to her. Don’t think she gives much thought to his face.

@hehheh:

Yeah. If he was Gerry the doorman instead of GERRY THE HOLLYWOOD STAR he’d absolutely look different to her.

@Whatshedonenow:

Sleep would help with that. Maybe its a good thing that MOTOR CITY was dropped. He always wants to make back to back movies at lightening speed. He seriously needs rest in between work. Less partying and drinking.

Aha! Finally a new thread!
I do not know, but maybe I will see something else, the fact that he went to support his friend to TIFF seems also his opportunity to be seen, of course also has the friendship but the end is not just this… he stole the scene! …
Considering the many twitter that I read often mention him and not his friend Ariel, in fact I seems that did not exist ,or the actors in the film were mentioned, .. but the director?.
But he also made a picture with Ariel? Was there for him right?..
Maybe I missed, … but not I’ve seen …
I do not necessarily see the evil in his intentions .. but it just seems like a big smart move, .. and then we can say that Gerard loves any red carpet after-party or an event like that … just to be there!
Though for this very reason, Gerard came to support his friend Ariel, and colleague Shannon. It is not entirely true that he does not love to receive the same consideration of media photographers and fans …
I wish I could change my mind and think that he is not so skillful calculating on certain things .. but at the moment it’s hard, because I expected to see him just that in Toronto for this premiere, to feel once again that its popularity is still very strong ..
sorry.

@Penni: Seriously. The tweet from that poor guy who got roughed up and made to delete his pics was in the wee hours of the morning. This bunch never seem to sleep.

I don’t really think he looked old last night. He always looks like that, and coloring the gray actually shaves a couple of years off. He had these wrinkles since his 30’s, with most of it the result of sun worshipping. Look at men his age, they all have deep lines. He still looks hot in my book, despite being 42, which is an older man for me. Women with the same wrinkles would look awful. That’s why we can’t sit in the sun under any circumstances even in our 20’s. But an attractive big guy like him can carry them and still be called sexy as per tweets. If anyone here really thought he looks that bad, they’d stop coming here. Even the crazy “Whatshedonenow” can’t keep her azz away from the Butler. But she loves to remind herself how bad he looks to subconsciously make herself feel better about knowing she’ll never get the chance with him. Pitiful and silly old hag.
It’s possible his GF was indeed with him and that’s why his security had people delete their pics. I think the fact he posed with her before is throwing people off regarding his behavior last night. I don’t think he or she had anything to do with leaking that story about them dating. I think it probably caught him by surprise and he was perturbed about it. If MG was with him lat night, it’s safe to say she is the reason for the secrecy. He doesn’t want any more pics coming out to reinforce the reports about MG being his new GF. He is hoping to keep it quiet (if not a total secret) for a while longer, at least until he’s sure about her and he deems it worth being seen together.
It’s either that or his security is over zealous and we heard that before about his security. Other fans complained about his security going overboard. I don’t think he was hiding drinks. Of course, some of you are so desperate and jealous you rather believe he went back to drinking than believe his GF was with him last night. With fans like you who needs enemies.

@pudintame:

Great! Thanks for telling me. You write a better column than JJ. LOL!!

Whatshedonenow @ 09/11/2012 at 12:28 pm

He looks like Simon Cowell’s older brother.

Whatshedonenow @ 09/11/2012 at 12:33 pm

LOL

See you’re back with your craziness jabba.

Hey Norman @ 09/11/2012 at 12:34 pm

@LOL: “A boy’s best friend is his mother.”

@seriously?:
“His 24 yr old girlfriend must think he looks pretty good.”
Exactly! I do.
She’s just jealous and bitter she’d never have a chance with him. Notice, if they don’t trash his GF they start dumping on his looks or saying he’s full of himself. It’s the result of being disgruntled because he doesn’t date their type, pure and simple.

Jerry Rak @ jerryrak

what a night …met sean avery…gerad butler got tousled by his security stupid fuks cause i took pictures had to delete them ..still like

Brii @ sabrina_ ramdath

@jerryrak No way! Gerard Butler! Next time take it with your phone & let it save on photo stream :p

Jerry Rak @ jerryrak

@sabrina_ramdath yaaaa!!! But I had to delete right in front of his dumb bouncers got taken to the back…soooo so close tweeting the pic

Nikki LaCoste @ nikkilacoste

@jerryrak Maybe if you were not acting like such a die hard fan ;) # GeraldGroupie

Jerry Rak @ jerryrak

@nikkilacoste its ok was better talking to Sean Avery from the Rangers what a joker… # realpeople

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All