Angelina Jolie: Bekaa Valley Refugee Visit

Angelina Jolie: Bekaa Valley Refugee Visit

Angelina Jolie gets playful with a young child at a refugee camp in the Bekaa Valley on Tuesday (September 11) in Lebanon.

The 37-year-old actress and UN Refugee Chief Antonio Guterres visited the site to promote solidarity with the refugees, where numbers have reached over 250,000, and to thank the Jordanian government for the support of the people.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

That same day, Angelina payed a visit to the Zaatari Refugee Camp, which is near the Jordanian border with Syria.

angelina jolie zaatari refuge visit 01
angelina jolie zaatari refuge visit 02
angelina jolie zaatari refuge visit 03
angelina jolie zaatari refuge visit 04

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All

She is absolutely beautiful-inside and out. So full of love and generosity. Thank you, Angelina for all the good you have done and continue to do.

Be Safe Angelina! @ 09/12/2012 at 11:37 am

Do anyone know when she will be returning to the UK? Just read about the US Embassador to Libya and his staff killed in Libya. They are targeting American embassy’s in Egypt, other cities in Egypt and surrounding areas over a film that basically slams the muslim religion. I pray Angelina gets home safe or is already at home with her loving family.

i understand that ur too jealous of anjie’s intelligence …..ur idol is insanely the dumb as fck!get urinated all the time.

I would say was dressing repectfully but i’ve seen her on vacation dressed in the same manner.lol

Viola allenn @ 09/12/2012 at 11:56 am

child so cute so play any one with child.

Shining light of humanity God bless you Angie

Thanks to Angelina and all others that try and help others that are suffering. This includes Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and others that died yesterday.

I laugh too @ 09/12/2012 at 11:58 am

No way is she still with Brad Pitt. Her looks are back. Wtf. Hallelujah!

Let Her Eat @ 09/12/2012 at 11:58 am

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Angie comes to me
I’m Speaking words of wisdom, let her eat
And in my hour of darkness Ang is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let her eat
Let her eat, let her eat , let her eat
Wisper words of wisdom, calories
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree
There will be an answer, PR team
etc.

I laugh too @ 09/12/2012 at 12:00 pm

@Passing Through: Now I’m laughing harder because you trust in Harvey Weinstein. Bwhahaha
Who is he going to push Joaquin Phoenix and Phillip Seymour Hoffman or mediocre Pitt? Hmmmmmmmmmmm that’s a head scratcher. Brad Pitt wishes he deserved that Oscar spot. He never does.

Do these trolls have there stop watch ready as soon as new thread appears new name trolls appear ahh Jared please sort this out

I laugh too @ 09/12/2012 at 12:02 pm

I wonder if it has anything to do with wanting to look good for sharlto Copley because we already know she never tries to look good for Brad. she’s looked a hot mess since she got with him and all of a sudden she looks like she glowing.
Hahahhaahahahhaah

I laugh too @ 09/12/2012 at 12:02 pm

She looks too good to be with Brad. They must have broke up and he’s lying about ShT in his interviews. Angie never looked this good with him, uh huh. Hahahhaahahahhaah
It’s a wrap brangtards.

You are an inspiration to all come back home safely

did this duh-lister just say Clooney was in Darfur for MONTHS in camps receipts please..and are u talking about the same George was influenced by Angelina, Angelina has been doing this BEFORE it was cool and has been working way longer than Clooney. what has Clooney done all summer, he isnt working on a film, oh thats right he was in ITALY ALL SUMMER, never once went to Darfur this summer instead chose to vacation…maybe you forgot that Angelina funds SOS villages(the idiot prob doesnt even know what an SOS village is) built a school in Kenya for girls, funds wildlife sanctuaries..hey whampo if Angie achieves nothing what do you have to say about this
Angelina Jolie’s crusade for the world’s less fortunate is moving Congress closer to committing 10% of total U.S. AIDS-relief funding for orphans under 18. Jolie, who D.C. insiders say was this past year’s “most effective activist” among movie stars, held private meetings with several powerful committee chairmen, including a testy one with staunch law-and-order conservative Rep. F. James Sensenbrenner, R-Wis., about the legal rights of unaccompanied alien minors.

to i laught too @ 09/12/2012 at 12:07 pm

hun,you are the only only that sees her looking good.she is trashed all over the net for her skeltal,skinny,ugly look.and for fake trips.you keep dreaming and lying to your self.brad can do much better than this skeltal ho.bwahahaah

Angelina you are making your children & Brad very proud of you they love their mama and so do we.

I laugh too @ 09/12/2012 at 12:10 pm

@whacko: why aren’t you on a site dedicated to your precious Sean penn? Oh right, you’re not obsessed with him. You’re obsessed with Angelina Jolie and her children. Lucky for you Angie has dumped Pitt now you can go harass his next victim.

Just like every other Pittstain ex , Angelina looks healthier now that she’s away from him. You can have him whacko.

groundcontrol @ 09/12/2012 at 12:10 pm

@Whamo:
FLAGGED for defamatory post.

Phone Home @ 09/12/2012 at 12:10 pm

pic on right looks like E.T’s extended hand touching Elliot’s

Hi Dawne I missed you earlier on how’s your flue know? I hope you are feeling much better.

I laugh too @ 09/12/2012 at 12:10 pm

@to i laught too: Eww you called me Hun gross.

@Let Her Eat
Holy shizballs. Hilarious!

I laugh too @ 09/12/2012 at 12:12 pm

@to i laught too: btw I know it’s you, stalker, lmao nice try with the name change but I know my jj stalker when she never uses spaces. Bwhahaha

@ JP FAN thank you for the link Angleina has always led they way she is a Trend setter.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All