Angelina Jolie: Bekaa Valley Refugee Visit

Angelina Jolie: Bekaa Valley Refugee Visit

Angelina Jolie gets playful with a young child at a refugee camp in the Bekaa Valley on Tuesday (September 11) in Lebanon.

The 37-year-old actress and UN Refugee Chief Antonio Guterres visited the site to promote solidarity with the refugees, where numbers have reached over 250,000, and to thank the Jordanian government for the support of the people.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

That same day, Angelina payed a visit to the Zaatari Refugee Camp, which is near the Jordanian border with Syria.

angelina jolie zaatari refuge visit 01
angelina jolie zaatari refuge visit 02
angelina jolie zaatari refuge visit 03
angelina jolie zaatari refuge visit 04

Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1014 » Show All
are u a judge? @ 09/12/2012 at 7:50 pm

internet warrior,,raging board bashers.

no lives but a pc and a keyboard, saving the world from their mum’s basement, or taking a break from their care work

all patehtic, and thank the lord everyday u are not them.

angelina is fine @ 09/12/2012 at 7:53 pm

getting a little bit annoyed by some fans wanting angelina home so quick.
think of the poor people who can’t just leave.

angelina will be fine.

This just makes me sick. As a Lebanese, an Orthodox Christian Lebanese for that matter, and having to constantly watch my country crumble, it sickens me that people with power and money that have some form of influence, like Angelina Jolie, ONLY visit Bekaa Valley when it is to aid Syria or other turmoils that are associated with EVERYONE else other than Lebanon and the Lebanese people. There have been numerous occassions where she could have participated in ending some form of aggression or injustice in my country and chose not to for some strange reason. Lebanon is the size of a pea yet the pain and bloodshed it has endured can last a thousand lifetimes and it hurts to watch those that CAN help do nothing, yet find a way to assist other neighboring nations.

bo-o-o-o-o-rr-i-i-i-innnng

https://www.the-like.com/index @ 09/12/2012 at 7:59 pm

HOW ABOUT TRYING THIS

man she is ugly

Saint Angelina @ 09/12/2012 at 8:06 pm

She’s not only beautiful, she is smart and she helps make the world a better place to live. What a unselfish woman she is. I just love Mrs Jolie Pitt!!!!

Hey,trolls!!! When you are here, expanding your life,Angie are in other side of world promotes peace and great things for save people!!! Where are you fantastic jen??Hoo…she is in front of the mirror!!! Hahahahah!!! And you,loosers fans of jen,still here…post moore and moore messages for my favorite person,you are very generous,because my idol be a most popular!!!Loosers!

Saint Angelina @ 09/12/2012 at 8:08 pm

She’s not only beautiful, she is smart and she helps make the world a better place to live. What an unselfish woman she is. I just love Mrs Jolie Pitt!!!!

Angelina Jolie is a UN REFUGEE Ambassador.. her job is solely to help refugees.. the politics of the country has nothing to do with Angie. Stop blaming others or Americans for your countries problems. Tired of this BS talk about a woman that CHOOSES to do this with her life. You ppl are unreal.

I comment again:Hey,trolls!!! When you continuous here, post moore and moore comments against my favorite person,Angelina are in other side of the world,make great actions for save lifes,help people!! You makes Jolie-Pitt most popular in every comment!!! Hahaha! Where are your Jen? Alone posts? Probally,she stay in front of the mirror!! And moore:she ignoress your existence!! Hahahaha! Pathetic group…you can´t calling fans,cause you are fanatic and stupid!!! No have conditions or arguments for discution in everywhere…Grow up!!

i notice Whampo never came back with the receipts from Clooney supposedly staying in a Darfur camp for months, nevver answered my question on why Clooney has not been working for months and vacatoned all summer in Italy and did not go to Darfur one day during this break, how convenient that whampo disappeared when I provided words from Clooney’s own mouth where he was praising Angelina so much for her humanitarian work. typical duh-lister.

Angie could solve the worlds problems with a black high slit dress and a round of “Jolies”.

Jolie's Got Gold @ 09/12/2012 at 8:31 pm

She is so honorable. Why else would Brad chase the hottest woman in planet Earth! You go Angelina!

Jennifer is crazy! @ 09/12/2012 at 8:33 pm

Eat your charcoal heart out Jennipoo! All you do is rot in your small world. We own Jennipoo’s fans, they go crazy with jealousy, the loons. LOL big time!

“Thinking of all you cute little fugees back at Miraval while I’m having my feet rubbed and quick pedi”

Angelina is more than fine. She can definitely take care of her self. Such a compassionate and worthy woman. I am thoroughly disgusted by some of these hater comments on such real tragedy. I know I should not even care because they are the lowest form of human being but in such a serious situation I cannot help but be saddened and disgusted. Keep on ANgelina- I love you.

My condolences to the families and friends of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and others who were killed in the Benghazi attack.
Their deaths were tragic and senseless.

Love the JoliePitts @ 09/12/2012 at 8:49 pm

@Phool:
Hi Phool,
Please do not let the idot troll fool you. The multiple names on this board and all other hate boards belong to none other than Tacky Tammy and her sidekick Wacky Whammy.

I’ll bet some of the toys Angelina brought for the kids came from her own home…….I’m sure her kids coughed up some of their treasures; Mama teaching giving to those who have so much less after losing everything they own. I doubt she misses an opportunity to teach this.

Isn’t it funny how all these flakes in HW are always winning something or being honoured for something….yet the only really valuable entity is never recognized………..because she doesn’t have a publicist banging down doors to get her official kudos…….I’ll bet she looks at the whole publicist game as staggeringly stupid and shallow. She has so opted out of HW and it’s superficial games to blow bought and paid for smoke up those vacuous toned azzes.

Whamo @ 09/12/2012 at 11:34 am

once again we get a sermon from our resident psychotic jealous troll. still haven’t visited your therapist.

You make me so proud to be in your team Angelina. Thank you for all the work you do. Safe journey home. It is nice you wear a scarf to show sign of respect. You are a beautiful person.

vickifromtexas @ 09/12/2012 at 9:02 pm

angelina clearly feels so much for the people she meets. i think the way she uses her celebrity to bring attention where it is so desperately needed is wonderful.
hello to my dear friend yolly. hi to groundcontrol, tita, thelookoflove, falp and all jolie-pitt fans.

I just love Angelina and every thing she does. Today, all i can think about is the attack on our Embassy in Libya and the deaths of Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, and two others not yet identified. I also can’t stop thinking about the pain that the families of these men are suffering.

Everything, and I mean everything, Angelina does she excels in…..just an amazing human being. No wonder Brad said she is scary smart.

She carries herself with such poise, she speaks with such elegance, she feels with such force, she cares with canyon depth, she mothers angelically, she loves her man with such fervor and gratitude, she can master badazz and saint in the same week, she reads and studies voraciously, she inter-relates on a global level, she writes with such purpose, she directs with respect and heart, she donates with such generosity and she is the epitome of self actualization in how she lives her life and what she doesn’t let in to sully her loving world.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1014 » Show All