Lady Gaga Shaves The Back Of Her Head!

Lady Gaga Shaves The Back Of Her Head!

Lady Gaga makes a bold statement and shaves the back of her head!

The 26-year-old entertainer tweeted the reason behind the drastic hair change, saying, “I did it for u Terry. I’m sorry about ure mommy. She has princess die, but were all princess high.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga also posted a picture of how her hair looks from the front and said, “But we still have glamour in the front. ARTPOP.”

FYI: The day before, Gaga had a full head of hair in London.

lady gaga shaved head 01
lady gaga shaved head 02

• Tiger Woods' girlfriend Lindsay Vonn is close friends to his ex wife Elin Nordegren - US Weekly
  • Chris Brown's bodyguard is found guilty of assault- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks is attached to a Cold War thriller- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Watch Amy Purdy dance with her partner Derek Hough on Dancing with the Stars- Just Jared Jr
  • Netflix is rising its prices for new customers- Entertainment Weekly
  • Who is Richard Gere dating?- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Mad Men- Lainey Gossip
  • Laura Vandervoort keeps it sexy on the cover of Clique magazine - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

COPYCAT AS ALWAYS!!!

EWWWWWWWWWW SO HORRIBLE lol

What is she even trying to say in that tweet?

What’s with the sudden hair shaving epidemic in Hollywood all about? Men are starting to have longer hair then the women and that’s just….weird.

Over her animal-killing as ss! She a stupid, phony and hypocrite.

“hey! look at me! I DESPERATELY need attention every second of every day and you better give it to me otherwise I’ll shave the front too… and my eyebrows!” that’s what she should’ve tweeted.

Another day another way to get attention

she looks like those armish men with the bowl haircuts at the back

Google Friar Tuck. That is who this ridiculous woman reminds me of now.

That’s going to grow back so funny..

She need to see psychiatrist.

SHARE BEAR @ 09/12/2012 at 3:51 am

WELL she may as well shave her head in an UGLY pattern to match her UGLY face and UGLY clothes! who cares anyway she TRIES TOO HARD! and her popularity is fading faster than you can say man-woman!

brandi's twat lips @ 09/12/2012 at 4:05 am

@SHARE BEAR: I LIKE IT!

Dopelikecoke @ 09/12/2012 at 4:06 am

She looked like a ****** enough as it was

Does she seriously write her own songs???

Charlotte @ 09/12/2012 at 6:38 am

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No comments…

WICKED WENCH @ 09/12/2012 at 6:50 am

I thought Rihanna’s tweets were incoherent, but I have to admit LG takes the cake.

Besides, this shaving thing is somewhat of a ruse. As soon as she lets her hair down, it’s covered. Not radical at all.

Bold? More like regular everyday gaga behavior…

what matters! she is very talented

Amazing voice She’s just awesome!

fuuuuuuuuuuuu

WICKED WENCH @ 09/12/2012 at 7:57 am

@Oh Gr8: It’s called 80′s redux, the best thing to happen since the 80′s.

The 80′s were all about bringing the sexes closer together by inverting traditional attributes. Shoulderpads (football player size) and short cropped hair were symbols of the new power woman, the up-and-coming executive in the office. Meanwhile, among younger crowds, bands like Poison and The Eurythmics were playing with gender. Boys wore their hair long and girls wore theirs short, and those in the New Wave movements wore it both long and short – both genders wore make-up. It was all about finding the “other” in you – the strong female or the sensitive male – and not being afraid to show these attributes.

The 80s gave everyone freedom to be who they are without being labeled gay or lesbian for daring to defy standards. In fact, most of the gender players were straight.

Since then the powers-that-be have pushed us back into our assigned roles – girls must have long hair and boys must have short. Those who dare to cross these boundaries are once again labeled gay or lesbian (out of ignorance or as an insult) whether they are or not. We’re going backwards in time, not forwards.

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, ||R=E=A=D===>>> Green32.com

What is it with all these 1980′s looks? next thing we’l be seeing musicians trying to look like Boy George. Oh wait….sideye to Adam Lambert

she  could’ve donate your hair

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All