Taylor Swift: Canadian Country Music Awards!

Taylor Swift: Canadian Country Music Awards!

Taylor Swift is gorgeous in a white Naeem Khan dress at the 2012 Canadian Country Music Association Awards held at the Credit Union Centre on Sunday (September 9) in Saskatoon, Canada.

The 22-year-old country cutie accessorized with Charlotte Olympia shoes, Lorraine Schwartz earrings, and an Ofira ring and bracelet.

At the awards show, Taylor received the Generation Award!

“To country radio in Canada and to the music fans in Canada, you guys are the ones who chose to play my songs. You guys are the ones who chose to buy the albums and sell out the concerts” Taylor said during her acceptance speech. “And you’re the ones who make me feel so at home that I can’t wait to come back and see you every single time.”

Also pictured inside: Taylor arriving in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Wednesday (September 12).

25+ pictures inside of Taylor Swift at the Canadian Country Music Association Awards and arriving in Rio…

taylor swift canadian country music awards 01
taylor swift canadian country music awards 21
taylor swift canadian country music awards 22
taylor swift canadian country music awards 23
taylor swift canadian country music awards 24
taylor swift canadian country music awards 25

Getty

“OMG, I totally didn’t expect to win!”

dang this girl is ugly
she looks like a little old hunched-back lady with osteop

what the h3ll does she have on? a semi-version wedding dress?
wow, she’s weird

why does she always so dumbfounded?
anyways she is beautiful, but her hair, those bangs just throw everything off. She should really get rid of them

so elegant and classy

CarneyConstance @ 09/12/2012 at 4:40 pm

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, http://Fox46.com

I just don’t get it! Why is so many people obsessed with this girl? She sang a song she wrote for a cancer patient the other night on a benefit and she was so off key and horrible. I know she started this fake crying near the end and I think it was because she had to come up with an excuse for her bad singing.

Shoegal421 @ 09/12/2012 at 4:44 pm

She reminds me of a baby giraffe but not cute.

mlllllllllllle @ 09/12/2012 at 5:01 pm

She have waaaaay too much teeths.

i agree with nearly everyone here. she doesn’t sing that well yet expects to win and when she does she like “who me? nooo!” i dont get why girls are obsessed with her, i have always thought she was overrated

She’s pretty but always pulls a face that makes her look perpetually on the verge of a sneeze.

Dave Franco @ 09/12/2012 at 5:26 pm

That is one tall biyach. I couldn’t handle her in bed; she’d tear me apart.

justsayin @ 09/12/2012 at 5:26 pm

I feel like she just wears the same look every single time! I know it’s probably more like 3 looks, but she wears them so much they all become one. It’s to the point where when I see similar outfits, I just don’t want to wear them bc they remind me of her lol

always acting like the cutest, innocent young woman in the world. But hey, she had more boyfriends with 22 than a normal woman has….

@ko1:
That’s exactly what I think!!!
She has this puritan image, and then she’s such a sl ut, she had more boyfriends than a lot of “bad girls” put together!!!
She’s young and she can do what she wants, but this opposition between her image and her actual sentimental life is just hypocrite..

@justsayin:
I agree also with you, all her dresser look the same!! No personality, just boredom.. She’s like an old spinster, as for a style of clothes..

Atleast she isn’t like that Cyrus chick…

her eyes are so small

Taylor’s veneers are too big. She can barely close her mouth.

The dress is cute but I would have worn black shoes with it.

Claire Mélusine @ 09/12/2012 at 6:28 pm

Trying so hard to look like Jackie O …be yourself damn it, everybody else is taken, ugh

i dont like her new look with straight hair and red lipstick.
she looks weird.
she’s cuter with curly hair and her old country style, dresses and boots.

I 150% get she dresses “modest” or what some would say “classy” but there is a way of doing it without always wearing the same thing or wearing a dress that would better suit someone her mother’s age. I also hate she dresses/acts are poised at things like this then goes and dates a high schooler and has had more guys then I can count. Come on now!

What kinda awards show is this anyways? Fold up medal chairs? O_o

what Anthony explained I am dazzled that some people can make $6158 in 1 month on the internet. did you look at this site link (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/NC5I4

Wow -, feel the hate here!

@Kim:

yeah, exactly, all this innocent image and then tons and tons of bf!
And the shame is that people were insulting Blake Lively and accusing her of being a sl ut, and she’s just been with 4 people.. While everybody thinks of Taylor that she’s a saint but she’s actually been with half Hollywood at the tender age of 22..

why she kin eat an ear of corn through a hole in a fence

Taylor Swift is NOT COUnTRY.

TruthBeTold @ 09/13/2012 at 3:18 am

She is not going to age well

Find one picture with her mouth closed…yeah, didnt think so.

If you dont like her,then please dont comment.

anyone notice the cat shoes?

Dull hair and big teeth.