Angelina Jolie Meets Syrian Refugee Children in Turkey

Angelina Jolie Meets Syrian Refugee Children in Turkey

Angelina Jolie flashes her radiant smile while meeting with Syrian refugee children on the third leg of her solidarity tour for the UNHCR on Thursday (September 13) in Eastern Turkey.

The 37-year-old actress also met with refugees at the Oncupinar camp, the largest camp for Syrian refugees in Turkey, located in the city of Kilis.

“Syrians have a history of welcoming people in need,” Angelina said. “Now it is their hour of need and I am grateful to Turkey, and all the neighboring countries for their extraordinary generosity.”

Make sure to check out photos from the first and second legs of Angelina‘s tour.

angelina jolie meets syrian refugee children in turkey 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 711 » Show All

Thanks jared she is amazing

Angie give 800.000$ @ 09/13/2012 at 9:11 pm

The ignorant idiots must search before spiting lies.

Angie give 800.000$ dollars to the Refuge Camps of UNHCR before the visit.

we must bow to this women. Angie is flawless and beauuuutiful.

Laughing at you @ 09/13/2012 at 9:12 pm

@megatwat: here’s an even funnier one. brad wouldn’t fk megatwat with Angie’s strap-on. Bwhhahahaha

@Love the JoliePitts:
>>>>>>>>>
Thanks for bringing the video over. Just saw a video of Brad Pitt being interviewed on the BBC as well. Talks about supporting Obama, phone hacking etc.. Not sure if someone has already brought it over but here’s the link.

Brad’s wife Angelina is the best. God bless the jolie Pitt family.

@Laughing cow
Please stop embarrassing yourself. You have the reading comprehension of a loon.

Laughing at you @ 09/13/2012 at 9:18 pm

@megatit: any more and her lips would be on her forehead wow that’s comedy worthy of the great carrot top. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Love the JoliePitts @ 09/13/2012 at 9:18 pm

@lylian:
You are very welcome, Lylian. And thank you for all your very helpful and informative posts.
The JoliePitt fans are the greatest! What a smorgasbord of great posts and fun posts and interesting posts everyone brings for all of us to feast on.
Thanks to all the international fans for all their contributions as well.

Laughing at you @ 09/13/2012 at 9:19 pm

@megatit: You have the comedic timing of carrot top.

Trolls are so pressed & so, so vain. OMG, I can’t even say it enough don’t engage the trolls your brain cells will thank you for it.

we miss the days of smart trolls,now all we have are a bunch of cry babies who just post vile rude things to anger fans

African Girl @ 09/13/2012 at 9:23 pm

She is so lovely and works tirelessly too.
Well Done Lady!!

I am amazed by how Angie and Brad support each other’s in every way. They balance family, career and charity perfectly. They both have very successful careers. Unlike some HW couples, the wife or the husband simply gives up their careers to support the other.

Laughing at you @ 09/13/2012 at 9:25 pm

@megatwat: holy shat. Are you seriously resorting to copying and pasting your own replies? Bwhahha You silly twat, you’re not even good at trolling.

laughing harder too @ 09/13/2012 at 9:30 pm

hey starzila,i see you mention brad on the hor thread again.dont worry about brad movie screening it was the main news on all the sites and news.worry about your ho nonoe gives a f*ck about but youand jared loons,and none will care after brad dumps her.jolie who bwahahaha.,now f*ck off as usual

Laughing at you @ 09/13/2012 at 9:35 pm

@laughing harder too: What did I tell ya? How did I know my stalker would be here within minutes of me posting ? I swear that becth is here 24/7 watching and waiting.
I think it’s so hilarious that you actually think I care about what YOU say about an actress as much as YOU care about what I say about an Actor. I couldn’t care less. It has no affect on me or my fave actress. my comments about pittstain affect you in a very scary way you really need to get help for that. Serious. You can’t go around stalking people that disagree with you. Weirdo. But at least it gave me a great big chuckle unlike megatwat and her carrot top sense of humor

The Real Emma @ 09/13/2012 at 9:37 pm

The law of karma is really in play in Angelina’s life. Angelina gives her heart and soul to the world as best she can and karma says, okay, that’s great, we think you deserve great things in return, we’ll start by giving you Brad Pitt : )

Angie…. Your are an Amizing Lady, you forever be my Idol, my inspiration, Fierce … Strong… Badass… and I love you<3
God bless you and your Beautiful Family….
Greetings to all the JPs fans around the World… Selamat malam. Where you are… Selamat pagi where I live right now…
What a Devine gorgeous stunning beautiful Lady… Without even trying:)))

I love fuzzy kittens, daffodils, unicorns, and Angie.

@Manis:
waving! which country are you from. love seeing fans of Angie worldwide commenting

laughing harder too @ 09/13/2012 at 9:42 pm

funny you are talking about being a weirdo,while you are commenting about an actor you hate more than the ho you like. get help b itch but i know why because you know she got no fans,her haters are way more.by the way where are her pics from yesterday bwhaahhaah

Love that she’s taking time trying to help the less fortunate, unlike many other selfish celebs.

Love the JoliePitts @ 09/13/2012 at 9:55 pm

@The Real Emma:
“………and karma says, okay, that’s great, we think you deserve great things in return, we’ll start by giving you Brad Pitt : )”
Awwwwwwwww. This is too cute….and sweet……and perfect……
Angelina deserves only the best of everything and that is what she’s been given, and even more beautiful, sweet, loving and astounding and blissfully happy blessings are being prepared for her and stored up for her and making their way to her even as we speak.
We love you and Brad together beautiful lady. May your love grow even stronger and more beautiful as each moment passes by.

@JP Fan:
((( waving back ))) to you JP Fan, from Indonesia … I know… There is lots and lots of JPs fans here in my country :)) specialy the people that I hangs with ( lol) we Idoling and love Jolie to bits ( lol ) sorry for my English ;)) peace x

Looselipz @ 09/13/2012 at 9:57 pm

Mark my words…she’s pregnant again…

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 711 » Show All