Angelina Jolie Meets Syrian Refugee Children in Turkey

Angelina Jolie Meets Syrian Refugee Children in Turkey

Angelina Jolie flashes her radiant smile while meeting with Syrian refugee children on the third leg of her solidarity tour for the UNHCR on Thursday (September 13) in Eastern Turkey.

The 37-year-old actress also met with refugees at the Oncupinar camp, the largest camp for Syrian refugees in Turkey, located in the city of Kilis.

“Syrians have a history of welcoming people in need,” Angelina said. “Now it is their hour of need and I am grateful to Turkey, and all the neighboring countries for their extraordinary generosity.”

Make sure to check out photos from the first and second legs of Angelina‘s tour.

angelina jolie meets syrian refugee children in turkey 01

• Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 711 » Show All
Love the JoliePitts @ 09/13/2012 at 9:59 pm

@lylian:
Thanks for the video Lylian. I love that man. He is the perfect match for his beautiful wife, Angelina. So down to earth, so pleasant to everyone. And what a great dad. It always amazes me how he has not let the Hollywood arena change who he really is.
His parents did a great job on their children. I love Doug too. :)

That’s our girl! Couldn’t be any better. Love you beauty.

Beautiful Angelina, with a heart filled with so much love and compassion. Love you Angelina you are a true inspiration.

African Girl @ 09/13/2012 at 10:30 pm

Slightly off topic…This quote is from Ben Affleck’s latest interview about directing Argo.

DETAILS: When you’re shooting, are you the kind of guy who goes to sleep thinking about the movie?
“Always, Always, I am not very present in the rest of my life. My wife’s very patient. She does everything,” he shares. “If I have time, I try to spend time with the kids, even if just to be a physical presence, the bath, whatever.”
But even in the midst of his brood’s bathtime, Affleck is the first to admit his mind is often elsewhere. “My mind’s always going, ‘How are we going to light that show tomorrow? What’s the master shot for that scene? Is there even going to be a master?’” he says.

Can you imagine if BP made a comment like that??! But it’s someone else….so no biggie.
By the way, I am not there’s anything wrong with his answer…just out how everything about the JPs gets misconstrued.

@African Girl:

WOW

Well if Jennifer is fine with it OK. but she needs to stop saying in interviews how Ben is so involved.

and yep if that was Brad saying that it would make national news. Just shows who the World cares about and who the don’t. He will regret that one day.

but what does she do except travelling?posing with a “sad” face and releasing “statements”?

African Girl @ 09/13/2012 at 10:30 pm
I totally agree with you. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are one of examples I mention that the wife gives up everything for the husband. Garner almost has no career at all, just stay home mom taking care of children. Affleck is all about his works, even he is at home, his mind is at work. This just shows Brad is the best father and the best man.

hey CFR pupet palestinian refugees camps aren’t that far away too…but oh yeah if you speak about palestinian jewlliwood wont give any more work

Her hands are so big it always looks like she has at least 1 extra finger.

where are the trolls from duh-listed that always talk about Ben Afleck being such a great hands on dad. still waiting on Whampo to provide the link to Clooney living in Darfur for months

@Love:
Photo op much?
>>>>>>>>>
No. Not Angie. Her photos serve a purpose: to highlight the plight of Syrian refugees and their needs.
But you see this link down here:
Whadya think? .
Photo op much?
YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

The Real Deal @ 09/13/2012 at 11:23 pm

@Love:

If you really think that this woman would ask to join the UN to become a Goodwill Ambassador, visit with hundreds of people for 12 years, accept a post as special envoy so she can have photo ops? really?…. your post says more about you than a dig at her.

highlighting ang @ 09/13/2012 at 11:24 pm

all ang
no fugees

The Real Deal @ 09/13/2012 at 11:32 pm

@highlighting ang:

Im thinkin’ you rode the short yellow bus to school didnt ya?

@Vannassa:

I wouldn’t say Jennifer doesn’t have a career. I think she is just focusing on Indie films. Smaller roles. I think that is a smart move on her part. Sometime Indies are more interesting. She is not an Alist actress, but I think she is focusing on smaller films. She is not a big name that will carry a huge budget films so I can’t knock her on that one. And I don’t want to knock a woman or man that stays home to take care of their children. It is a hard job. One I know I won’t be good at.

But I still think Ben is interested in a Political career later on down the line, and he is laying the ground work. Jennifer will be the “perfect” Political wife.. the dimple parade will so help him when he runs for some office.

Go Figure! @ 09/13/2012 at 11:38 pm

@JP Fan: Agree! And why is he constantly dissing JLo? He was in this relationship too. Can you imagine if Brad said all those things about Ticky (and we know they’d be true).

I think Ben Afleck is a very selfish person from his interview.

Sherry (not from JPW) @ 09/13/2012 at 11:57 pm

OMG you guys….. Angie is totally preggo…. I just saw her photos in the Brange thread and she is wearing a beige caftan like thing, and her boobs looked huuuge. I’m calling it… she’s expecting.

Great work as always by Angie, such a dedicated beauty. She really gives her all, and it shows. Kodus to her and her family.

@lurker:
So true! When I was reading the last thread I was wondering if the trolls were just “trolling” or if they are really challenged. Do not know what is sadder, poor things. One option is as pathetic as the other.
I have been more absent from lurking at JJ, and I have not been to theyuku boards in months, but one thing is for sure, the JP fans continues to be full of knowleadgeable, smart and compassionate people.
Snarking on JA is not a priority.
Love to all, and since tomorrow is Dia de la Independencia in my counrry, I toast to you all with beer and tequila!!

she never ceases to amaze!

I am no fan of JLO, But when Gigli failed which ruined Affleck’s career, Affleck blamed JLO for the failure. What a loser Affleck was. SMH

Ssshhii_baby @ 09/14/2012 at 12:27 am

@Sherry (not from JPW): i was thinking the same. when i first saw these pictures..i think she is pregnant too! excited for the family! they have a exciting wedding the whole world is waiting for..and hopefully, a new member for the Jolie-Pitt family! omg!!! fingers-crossed!yipee!!!! the trolls would totally jump into the ocean! hahahhaaha!!!

FILTHY|JOLIE|WHORE|PANTIES @ 09/14/2012 at 12:30 am

barf puke
jolie still vvhoring as usual
leaving lots superstinky FJWP
many vile rotting soiled undergarment
fucking horrible stench
CHANEL N°5 no fucking help
jolie biggest fucking vvhore ever
FJWP fucking thick on ground
fucking everywhere
all over BAMPZSKVille
all over turkey
all over lebanon
all over jordan
all over shores of windermere
all over the lake district
all over le touquet-paris-plage
all over costa navarino
all over messinia
all over pylos
all over santorini
all over paul allen octopus fucking yacht
all over charter yacht mystique
all over olympics venue
all over sarajevo
all over fuckinghamshire
all over ashridge fucking estate
all over chiltern fucking hills
all over unhcr fucking hq
all over heathrow
all over richmond
all over pinewood fucking studio
all over westminster
radioactiv
use thickest rubber
use gaz mask
use hazmat suit
use long fucking pole
use net
use tong like big fucking blue one
disease 4 u you fuck with them
u fucking puke anyway
u r fucking warned now
beware
or else u r fucking fucked
govern ur fuckingself
as u fucking were

I have so much respect & admiration to Angie & Brad. God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 711 » Show All