Angelina Jolie Meets With Turkish Deputy Prime Minister

Angelina Jolie Meets With Turkish Deputy Prime Minister

Angelina Jolie waves hello to onlookers as she leaves a meeting with the Turkish deputy prime minister and members of his cabinet on Friday (September 14) in Ankara, Turkey.

The 37-year-old actress also met with Turkish Interior Minister Idris Naim Sahin before speaking to the press to express her concerns about the plight of the Syrian refugees.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

The day before, Angie met with Syrian refugee children on the third leg of her solidarity tour for the UNHCR.

angelina jolie meets turkish prime minister 01
angelina jolie meets turkish prime minister 02
angelina jolie meets turkish prime minister 03
angelina jolie meets turkish prime minister 04
angelina jolie meets turkish prime minister 05

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 813 » Show All

?Que locura es?

Que feo, flaca!

Elegant and classy! She’s been gone for the whole week doing a great job. So proud of you Angelina and thanks again for all that you do <3

"Maleficent" Wardrobe Dept. @ 09/14/2012 at 7:43 pm

We seem to be missing a costume…

Anton LeVay @ 09/14/2012 at 7:44 pm

No thank you.

Passing Through @ 09/14/2012 at 7:44 pm

# 66 cesar @ 09/14/2012 at 5:56 pm
Angelina Jolie in Duhuk on Saturday – source

++++++++++++++++
If this is true then this really is the longest UNHCR trip Angie’s been on since she and Brad have been together. I wonder if the kids are keeping up with Angie’s trip watching the BBC news. I remember Brad saying that they’ve blocked searching their names on the kids’ computers but what happnes if they’re channel surfing and there’s a picture or video of mommy visiting refugees. I know Maddox understands Angie’s work and probably Pax, too, but I think now Z and Shiloh are getting to the age where they can start to understand it better as well. It sure beats turning on the TV and seeing a picture of your mother with some busted scuzzball sticking his finger up her ass in public and a talking head saying, “Remember when Jen Aniston was NOT dating Gerard Butler…” Of course these are merely theoretical children…or if MK is to be believed, Cabbage Patch dolls…

Edna Garrett @ 09/14/2012 at 7:50 pm

Oh my! She needs a care package from Edna’s Edibles! She’s looking so thin.

Has this been posted yet? Popsugar pictures from today.

Angelina Jolie Talks “Very Frightening Time” For Syrian Refugees

Posted on September 14, 2012 2:10PM by Katie Henry · 1 Comment

Angelina Jolie continued touring the Middle East today with a stop in Ankara, Turkey. She met with Turkish Interior Minister Idris Naim Sahin to discuss the plight of Syrian refugees seeking shelter in his country. Angelina said, “I’m very grateful to Turkey and all of the countries receiving the refugees.” Though with Winter quickly approaching, she voiced her concerns about their health and safety, saying, “[I hope] no one freezes to death in this very frightening time.” Angelina’s very involved with the relief efforts, and in fact, earlier this week she was nearly moved to tears sharing details of the conversations she had with Syrian families and refugees.

The ENGAGEMENT RING @ 09/14/2012 at 7:52 pm

Why aren’t you wearing me? Brad keeps putting me on the nanny’s finger during their foreplay!

Angelina probably wanted visiting refugees camps ever since Syrian internal war started but she couldn’t because of Maleficent filming. It looks like she has already finished the movie because no long nails. The first thing she is doing when the filming is done is to visit refugees camps. She has such a passionate and caring heart.

Passing Through @ 09/14/2012 at 7:57 pm

# 75 Rose @ 09/14/2012 at 6:07 pm
Rose, I don’t think there’s a slit. She was holding up the hem of the dress so she wouldn’t step on it and fall and those idiots at DM said she was attempting to look modest but was flashing her leg and put a photo of her Oscar pose next to it. Lame ass frauds.
BTW – I see I was thumbed down on the other thread for saying that caftan is easily the fuggest thing I’ve ever seen Angie wear and I’ll stand by that. Show me Angie in an uglier outfit – a candid photo, not a movie or photo shoot – and I’ll retract my comment.
Also, I’m LMAO at the trolls losing STILL their shite over this trip. This is day 4 and about her 30th UNHCR trip. Get over it already. They’re also jealous of her gorgeous skin. If they’d occasionally use a little soap and water maybe, and that’s a stretch, they, too, could have clear skin without puss-oozing zits andn blackheads. I’ll even buy them a bar of Dove to get started. Surely they can find a public restroom that won’t mind a few vagrants bathing in their sinks…

Lemme outta here!

Thank you Mr & Mrs Smith for posting:))
Look at all the Man droolings over our Angie :))
Angie <3 we Love you … Love your Heart of Gold, our Devine Glorious Beautiful queen of the World !!
The more haters screams… The more I feels so sorry for this sad poor Hateful jealous angry people… ( lol ) the more I love you Angelina Jolie… You take my Breath away :))

Kim Kardashian @ 09/14/2012 at 7:58 pm

Maybe Kanye should be picking out HER outfits, too.

Johnny Depp @ 09/14/2012 at 7:59 pm

Hey, Angelina! Any good dope there?

Passing Through @ 09/14/2012 at 8:04 pm

# 99 fyi12 @ 09/14/2012 at 7:27 pm
Some people might say her dress looks like a night-gown or does not flatter her, but I feel like she chose a perfect dress for the occasion, respecting the Turkish culture.
++++++++++++++++++
I still say that caftan is fug. Angie couldn’t look ugly if she tried. I just think she could have found a prettier one since she’s wearing them a lot lately. The beige and black ones whe wore ealier in the trip were miles better – and I didn’t like those either…but they didn’t make me cringe.
PS – I’m laughing in advance since I’ll probably get thumbed down again…

bless my girl,anjie.be safe.

lol miss P’T love the caftan on our girl.specially those twin peaks screamin out to the OCEAN. haha

I know it is from X17, but cute :)

Angelina Jolie Wears Maleficent-Inspired Gown For Meeting With Turkish Interior Minister

Posted on Fri Sep 14, 2012 03:15 PM PDT

Leave it to Angelina Jolie to wear a simple, black floor-length silk gown with no makeup and STILL look absolutely gorgeous.

Brad Pitt’s ladylove, who will soon be starring in Disney’s Maleficent, met with Turkish Interior Minister Idris Naim Sahin in Ankara, Turkey to discuss the plight of the Syrian refugees.

During her visit, Jolie said the following: “Syrians have a history of welcoming people in need. Now it is their hour of need and I am grateful to Turkey and all the neighboring countries for their extraordinary generosity.”

Earlier this week, the mother of six visited Syrian refugees in Jordan.

Ha, queen of wit in the house! Hi Weng.
“those twin peaks screamin out to the OCEAN. haha”

notyourfriend @ 09/14/2012 at 9:05 pm

Angie, Angie, Angie, Angie

@Passing Through: @ 09/14/2012 at 7:57 pm

I just fell off the bed laughing at that..

I don’t like the caftans either. I know why she is wearing them, but not my favorite. There is a difference in saying you don’t like something and hating. So I guess I’ll get thumbed down too.. But fine. Thumb downs for some mean they don’t agree. Not a big deal. Someone posted a link of other pictures and I saw a super close up of her face and really her skin is just do die for and she looks amazing. There are not a lot of people that can handle a really close up shot. She sure as hell can. Stunning. Angie said once in an interview that she gets a lot of maps for gifts. And she takes them out to look at. I could see Brad mapping her whereabouts on a map for the kids to follow. Just saying a prayer for her safe return to her family. Just like Brad said.. Her heart is so big and she cares so deeply.

let the haters hate. I guess looking at her just makes them know how small and insignificant they are.

Trinilady @ 09/14/2012 at 9:13 pm

Angelina is appropriately dressed in a muslim abaya for islamic women 2012 fashion. The color black is highly fashionable too. For Western culture and even here in the Caribbean we would not wear that particular type of Islamic wear. My Muslim sisters in Trinidad and Tobago wear ‘shalwars’. it is more suitable to our climate. I think Angelina looks lovely and she chose something which is comfortable ( for long days), suitable and respectful to those around her.

lurkersville @ 09/14/2012 at 9:18 pm

Good on you Angelina.

I don’t usually write how beautiful I think Angelina really is because – well duh! Yes she is beautiful but that’s not the reason why I’m a fan.
But then you see her photographed in the field, without any special make up, without any special lighting, without any special anything and still look just beautiful, – well, she really is beautiful (I know, I know, I’m repeating myself and my logic is circular!)

She definitely looks pregnant. Kudos to her for trying to make a difference in the world. She is not condescending or patronizing like some other actresses who just throws some dollars to a charity and front for publicity. She actually goes down to the other countries and does work and raise awareness. Good job!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 813 » Show All