Angelina Jolie Meets With Turkish Deputy Prime Minister

Angelina Jolie Meets With Turkish Deputy Prime Minister

Angelina Jolie waves hello to onlookers as she leaves a meeting with the Turkish deputy prime minister and members of his cabinet on Friday (September 14) in Ankara, Turkey.

The 37-year-old actress also met with Turkish Interior Minister Idris Naim Sahin before speaking to the press to express her concerns about the plight of the Syrian refugees.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

The day before, Angie met with Syrian refugee children on the third leg of her solidarity tour for the UNHCR.

angelina jolie meets turkish prime minister 01
angelina jolie meets turkish prime minister 02
angelina jolie meets turkish prime minister 03
angelina jolie meets turkish prime minister 04
angelina jolie meets turkish prime minister 05

Credit: Adem Altan/AFP/GettyImages
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All
Jolie's Got Gold @ 09/14/2012 at 9:41 pm

Angelina is so beautiful and graceful! No matter what she wears, she does it in class and style. Safe journey home, not very safe to be there now.

Good Job, Angie! @ 09/14/2012 at 9:50 pm

whoops- I was on the old thread. Angie is so amazing and has such a big heart-the BIGGEST heart says Brad! Not sure about her being preggers or not…yes, her b**bs look pretty big*, but it could be the angle/fabric, etc. HOWEVER, I do recall that Angie ramped up the UN work in the weeks before she really started showing w/ Viv & Knox. The only planned JP movie back then was TOL…while there seems to be some JP film work coming up, I never believe it until they set on set (bc of all the made up stuff by the troll media over the years). Well, Shiloh was in Beowulf and the twins were in Changeling, so you never know!
…….

*As we fans know, that is always the first sign with a JP pregnancy!

Angie is a special Envoy now, she is taking on more responsibilities, the High Commissioner said she would, and Afghanistan was one of the places he wanted her to focus on, but right now Syria is more pressing.
So trips of a week may the norm.

She wearing a curtain or what?

Angie is AMAZING!!!! So proud to be her fan!

Hey 3 in one (megashitewhamotamshite)
Anuston said
” Me no like DeadEnd ”
” Me no like a F-list Gigolo ”
” Me no like be Alone&Empty ”
” Me no like Baby-Babies ”
” Me no like my own Mother ”
” Me no like Undershadow ”
” Me no like Sinkable Life “

wow …simply wow abt everything..being there during such volatile times…recognising that kids have been living through this for months , having empathy for all these displaced pple…giving a damn…risking her life..like her man said …his children are fortunate to have her as a mother and we her fans are lucky to see such a beautiful side to this already beautiful woman…

Sometimes I wonder if the in country paps or ones from “Huvane” friendly tabloid world muck with pictures of Angelina so her pictures are not of this quality where her true beauty isn’t allowed to shine. It must be a b@%ch for those agentsandpublicists who like a piece of the Jolie pie–like they get from milking a certain aging cow. Angie sends a bad message when she won’t pony up that percentage for greedy publicists and agents.
Even Rob Pattinson (sp) said he was cheap and didn’t have a publicist, maybe he would have to get one to deal with the K-Stew fall out. Wonder how much those publicists direct negative stuff so the %s fall in their laps?
Jolie looks beautiful, period. Good people.

.Someone needs to write about book about the dirty deeds of Huvane, family and friends.

@Good Job, Angie!: It could be if she is pregnant again, the baby is in maleficent. She is glowing too.Be safe & God bless you Angie & your family.

So sad, watching the arrival of remains of Libya attack victims. My thoughts & prayers goes out to the victims & their families.

@fyi12: Thanks, Angie is such a beautiful person, caring & dedicated to her charities.Her & Brad are such 2 people that I really admire.God bless them plus 6.

@busted:
I agree that she seems to have takena love for this type of clothes lately… They surely must be comfy! It is funny beacuse I remember reading something aboutbhow she did not have jeans anymore because she would end up wearing them non-stop (they are comfy). She seems to get used to a certain type of clothing for certain periods of time, she was more casual years ago, then she started wearing more formal wear and ditched jeans for skirts and slacks, now she is wearing these loose dresses.
I do not like this style, but I bet iit is comfortable, and also protects her pretty skin, not to mention that it is appropriate in the country she is visiting right now.
Kind of agreeing with what Lylian said, praising her looks is not the best in this type of thread, where she is doing way more substancial things, but… I could not help but notice how beautiful and rested she is looking in this trip. More than usual.

POST #32 MRS&MR SMITH

THAN YOU FOR THE LINK

PIC#12
SHE IS SOOOOOOO PREGNANT, I`M HAPPY FOR THEM

OOPS! IS POST #33 NOT #32, SORRY

I know jared is not gonna post this but I am very happy to see the threads are free of old exes I have just trying to scan not read all of the threads and coooooooooooool. I love 2012 pls no more and for ANYYYY reason.

winning-carry ;) @ 09/15/2012 at 4:30 am

I have been away for a few days and I missed a few threads since it went through I say this. Angie looks beautiful and glowing. I liked this dress expecially on her. Comfy and girly and flattery. I think she should considering making a comfy hommy feeling relaxed closing line ok just a suggession.
I agree with the idea that some of you saying she probaly well could be is baking a brand new one from the scrach in the oven :D It just warm my heart the thought of it.;D I would love them to have at least to more 1 bio and 1 adopted at least before they call it done. Wishing offcourse.
I have been trying to read every other post or a page or two here and some places and guess what. Something From the OT news got in to me about kirsten VS the wife still? of the director she had a fling or fcuk with laughing.
OK I was watching tv and I thought they are resusciting a lost or even faild carrier of the wife of the director on kirstin back. Though Kirsten was dumb and stupid to did what she did and get caught espeically on camera and the humilation of your huband getting on with some famous with money young meat that you worked with and you become famous instantly for all wrong reasons is understandbably bad not wish it on anyone BUT she is not supposted run her lost carrier over Kirstin . Who has a more like bad lay or two over an old man ( with kirsten age comparison only offcourse) is not something Kirsten should be paying the rest of her life. I bet the direcotr husband more likely cheated on the wife before Kirsten more likely not the first person. ME THINKS the marriage was in bad condition before he went on venting on younger girl who was twice younger and twice famous and may be richer due to the sucess of the francise. Kind of feel sorry for her that there is not going back to bella swan nature of her even if she wishes. Just over an old man baddd move I hope she got her lesson
Also why is te media put only women vs each otehr. Why not rob against the director guy. Tthe humilation is hurt robert as bad. it messes with his pride and imasculating him I bet ( eventhought the relationship may not have depth and could defenity be a set up and a push by the studios to be more than it is than it was/is.) why not I never even read on magazine or person asking he should apolgize to Rob or saying beat me man or something like men say you know. anyway not my business or interest much just wanted to say that cause they are running the woman on kirsten back too much there is aplology and they should retire it…..

MOVING To real news that I really care about first hand … Brad movie pushed back to november good. I think it is nice it is not in the middle of a debate since they say it has some thing that was touching it or something so may be …. Most importantly that may well be giving it a award time movie and we could well be in another Award season may be this time Angie pregers in Brad arms ha! in my dream offcourse. cute wish! no? I mis the two. It is nice at least we getting Angie. Now when is the wedding are they in france putting the 40 day thing for the wedding registry thing or the wedding is in engliand? another wish offcoruse that one for real but may be where is the question now.

marion bb @ 09/15/2012 at 9:08 am

wining-carry- not sure what is going on, but, old manny has purposely kept “shock” alive for 8 years and there wasn’t even an affair, much less pictures. The director’s wife doesn’t seem as nasty & desperate & shamed as manny, so Kristen should be OK. Onto to much more important things- Angie is doing amazing work- she is such an inspiration!

marion bb @ 09/15/2012 at 9:22 am

edit should be shameless, not shamed- just think manny crashing the Oscars or dirtbag award (or so many other fat tick manny humiliating attention grabs) & you get the idea. Angie in Iraq:

@marina:

Yes she does look rested and her skin is not tanned but she does have a bit of color to it. Anyway I don’t like the dresses but she does and Angie has never cared about what people think of how she dresses. Brad doesn’t seem to mind her in them so really why would she give a flying “f” what strangers think.

I think the trolls are impressed by her looks too. all they are bit@hing about is her cloths and harping on her doing her job. Just shows how dumb they are. Until Angie went on this trip I don’t recall seeing any news item on this site about Refugees. The fact that she is there makes news and puts it out there on sites that never ever talk about anything other then showing some celeb on a RC, or who broke up with whom or someone walking to a gym. So that makes a difference.

lurking 2 @ 09/15/2012 at 9:40 am

Why do the DUMBLISTERS spend so much time talking about the posters on this site. I don’t think anyone here posts there so why are we the JP fans on JJ such a big topic of conversation. They talk about the fans here all the time. I mean all the time. Michael K needs to get them under control. I think the want the fans here to go there. Why. D listed is so OVER. nobody talks about that site. Only the Dumblisters when they run to other sites to promote it. MK is funny on occasion, but he only has about 3 or 4 new topic per day. Once you read them there is no reason to stay.

waving to the DUMBLISTERS.. I KNOW YOU ARE HERE READING AND SPYING.. LOSERS.. LOL..

bless anjie’s heart.be safe.

BAGHDAD (AP) — Hollywood star Angelina Jolie is in Iraq meeting with leaders about the plight of an estimated 50,000 refugees who fled to escape violence in Syria.
Jolie is a goodwill ambassador for the U.N.’s refugee agency. She is expected to visit the Kurdish self-rule capital of Irbil in northern Iraq on Sunday.
It was a rare visit to Iraq by an American movie star. She posed for pictures with Zebari but was not available for interviews.

Reidar Visser ‏@reidarvisser
Angelina #Jolie is no longer frontrunner for Gertrude Bell biopic but is in Iraq to visit Syrian refugees in Kurdistan http://pic.twitter.com/7lLSZMJw
iraqiblogger: Angelina Jolie reads names for Foreign Ministry staff killed in massive bomb attack to the ministry 2009 #Baghdad #Iraq http://t.co/NwDKQfdq

an opinion @ 09/15/2012 at 10:09 am

Wish safe travels to Angelina and others.
Jordan
Turkey
Lebanon
Iraq

A government statement said Jolie on Saturday urged Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari to ensure the refugees have enough supplies. Zebari said an estimated 21,000 Syrian refugees are living in Iraq’s western Anbar and Dohuk provinces. Another 31,000 Iraqis who years ago fled to Syria to escape sectarian fighting in their homeland have returned, he said.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All