Christina Aguilera's 'Your Body' - Listen Now!

Christina Aguilera's 'Your Body' - Listen Now!

Check out this first listen of Christina Aguilera‘s latest single “Your Body”!

The song comes off of the 31-year-old singer’s upcoming album Lotus, which is set to be released on November 13.

“#YourBody from my new album #Lotus premieres on radio tomorrow. So excited to share new music with you all! XoXtina” she tweeted the night before the song released in anticipation!

Be sure to download your copy of “Your Body” when it hits digital retailers on September 17.

WHAT DO YOU THINK
of Christina Aguilera’s new song “Your Body”??

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

AMAAAAAAAZING

Aww the old Christina dog is back!!!

Amazing song! Catchy as hell. The better and biggest voice in the game!!!!

I LOOOOVE it! I cannot stop listening to it! Cant wait to buy it on ITunes on monday!

OMG…. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHES THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! Im So Happy She’s BACK!!!!!! I Cant Wait For The Album!!!!!!

Aint No Other Christina Aguilera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #YourBody Amazing!!!

THE SONG IS AMAZING !!!!! MUST BUY ON iTUNES !!!

I love it!!!

XtinaQueen @ 09/14/2012 at 11:18 am

ITs AWESOME no one can touch XTINA voice !!

The song’s been playing all morning! I love it! She was too adorable in her interview this morning too; I fell in love with all over again.

been listening to this for 2 weeks now! INCREDIBLE CATCHY track! this will do well!

“FLOPTINA” is gone! XTINA is BACK!!!!

Incredible. Xtina is back. The bass kills!!!!

Shelly Kearns @ 09/14/2012 at 11:21 am

Love you Christina!

INCREDIBLE, AMAZING, CATCHY, HIT!

XTINA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIT, HIT, HIT, HIT!!!

cant wait to see the music video! this is going to be HUGE!!!!!!!

WOW!!!! I LOVE ITTTTTTT!!!!!! SHES BACK!!!!

“LIKE” ME ON FACEBOOK

my music isnt THIS good yet, but one day it will be! catch me on TOUR this fall! all dates posted on Facebook! xx

Awesome song! @ 09/14/2012 at 11:24 am

Such a catchy song! So ready for this woman to be back on radio! Need this on my iPod NOW!

gradstudent @ 09/14/2012 at 11:24 am

Wow…go Christina! A comeback may be in the cards for her after all.

Get it gurrr! @ 09/14/2012 at 11:25 am

Christina is the Queen of POP. LOOOOOVE Your Body.

Ufukcan Yazıcı @ 09/14/2012 at 11:26 am

THIS SONG IS CATCHY AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WILL SLAY THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG! IT IS AMAZING!

I absolutely LOVE this.

This whole song is what everyone needs! Yasssss Looove it!!

damn1 i love it

Best Pop Song of 2012! Queen XTINA IS BACK!

I’m loving this song. Can’t wait for the single.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All