Christina Aguilera's 'Your Body' - Listen Now!

Christina Aguilera's 'Your Body' - Listen Now!

Check out this first listen of Christina Aguilera‘s latest single “Your Body”!

The song comes off of the 31-year-old singer’s upcoming album Lotus, which is set to be released on November 13.

“#YourBody from my new album #Lotus premieres on radio tomorrow. So excited to share new music with you all! XoXtina” she tweeted the night before the song released in anticipation!

Be sure to download your copy of “Your Body” when it hits digital retailers on September 17.

WHAT DO YOU THINK
of Christina Aguilera’s new song “Your Body”??

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All
Juan Carlos @ 09/14/2012 at 11:40 am

The song is POP PERFECTION! The vocals, the production and the attitude is beyond me.

Can’t wait to buy it on iTunes this monday!

I want to hear F*CK your body one! But this song is great, its god ot hear the voice of our generation releasing music everyone can listen to.

Very impressive!

This song is pretty dope.

AMAZING SONG OF THE YEAR
THE QUEEN IS BACK BETTER THAN EVER¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Harvard_Boy @ 09/14/2012 at 11:44 am

Ok Christina, I see you, I see you….that’s wassup.

Britney S. @ 09/14/2012 at 11:45 am

She’s so good. I wish I could sing like that =(

POP SONG OF THE YEAR! QUEEN XTINA IS BACK!

It’s a very fun catchy sexy song!!There nothing like this out on radio til u did it today!! Your vocals slay in this catchy song!! Love this Christina Aguilera and your single cover for it is so beautiful!! Can’t wait to buy it on iTunes Monday!! Love that we get to hear this song on radio starting today!! Club banger for sure!! Excited for your new album Lotus to come in Nov 2!!

I’m loving the song! It’s so catchy! Can’t wait to buy it on itunes!!

Xtina Amazinglera @ 09/14/2012 at 11:53 am

Christina is the best.

LOTUS will be Stripped 2.0, the 2012 version, the 30-year-old adult version.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing new music is coming for our ears!!!!!!!!!!

: D

Legendtina since 1993 MMC @ 09/14/2012 at 11:56 am

Christina Aguilera is the perfect pop star.

She has EVERYTHING.

Those vocals are UNMATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xtina has not yet peaked @ 09/14/2012 at 11:57 am

Christina Aguilera is a lotus!!!!!!!!!!

You can NEVER bring her down!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP TRYING, jealous haters!!!!!!!!!!

Christina is here to stay!!!!!!!!!!!

: )

Keeps gettin better @ 09/14/2012 at 11:59 am

Christina is truly a bada$$. Wow. This song punches. The video will be hilarious, I can’t wait to see it!

Aguilevine @ 09/14/2012 at 12:01 pm

So hot! Way to go Miss Aguilera. PROUD!

I LOOOOVE it!

Perfectina! Your Body is sooooo Bad-Ass! Queen is back!All I wanna do is LOVE your body!

Soooooo Damn LoVe thisssss Song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina Aguilera always wins @ 09/14/2012 at 12:19 pm

Talent prevails.

Christina is incredible. It keeps getting better indeed.

This is the best pop song I’ve heard in so many YEARS!!!!!!

It’s like a mixture of dance +r&b+rock, with amazing Michael Jackson-ish vocals….. I don’t know, it’s just sooooooooo perfect!!

And I’ve always LOVED the Lotus flower!!

This new Christina era is going to be flawless. I look forward to November and the snow!!

I FuXXking Love this song. This is EPIC , and will be the no.1 hit in the long run.

Christina and Keizo 2012 LOL @ 09/14/2012 at 12:23 pm

I can’t help but be reminded of Christina and Keizo 1997′s “All I Wanna Do”. LOL!

“All I Wanna Do Is To Hold You Tight
Love You Forever
And Never Ever Let You Go”

LMAO

Keizo Nakanishi featuring Christina Aguilera
Legendary

my queen is back!!!WOW!YOURBODY!!XTINA!!!LOTUS!!!

i loooooooooove this cute song

LOVE IT!!!!:D