Christina Aguilera's 'Your Body' - Listen Now!

Christina Aguilera's 'Your Body' - Listen Now!

Check out this first listen of Christina Aguilera‘s latest single “Your Body”!

The song comes off of the 31-year-old singer’s upcoming album Lotus, which is set to be released on November 13.

“#YourBody from my new album #Lotus premieres on radio tomorrow. So excited to share new music with you all! XoXtina” she tweeted the night before the song released in anticipation!

Be sure to download your copy of “Your Body” when it hits digital retailers on September 17.

WHAT DO YOU THINK
of Christina Aguilera’s new song “Your Body”??

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All
Singtina Singlera @ 09/14/2012 at 12:29 pm

This song is absolutely fantastically outstanding!!

My gosh, I did not see (hear) this coming!!!!!!!!!!

ALL I WANNA DO IS KICK YOUR BODY
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOOH
TONIGHT’S YOUR UNLUCKY NIGHT, YOU’RE GONNA GET PUNCHED
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOOH

This music will be perfect for running!

OMG amazing <3

it’s freaking coooooooooooooool!!!!
it’s gonna be hit!!!!!!!!!!

move over basic pop singers.. XTINA IS BACK !°!!! THE VOICE IS BACK!!!!!

I knew it would be hot, but this turns me on! I’m on this track, it’s F I R E ! My favorite part is the adlib 3:18 when she screams/orgasms Yeah eh ah eh eh eh! OMG so excited , me gusto! Much like this cover! http://youtu.be/tCvEBFhu5YA

Tina Orsadi @ 09/14/2012 at 12:56 pm

Her voice is amazing!

that first “SAY” its so raspy, you can hear the grit! NO ONE else could have something that small be so BIG. This is why we have CHRISTINA AGUILERA!

That is what pop music is missing right there! I am not listening ot it to really study what this song is bringing. hahahahah

I guess she finally got me excited to see what she is bringing.

My baby is back. Love the ew single AHHHHHHHH!

GagaisQueen @ 09/14/2012 at 2:42 pm

Dang…this is actually kinda hot. As a diehard Gaga fan, this is kinda bittersweet. :(

A Sexy song for a Beautifully Gorgeous and Sexy Woman………….

Coralline Grace @ 09/14/2012 at 3:11 pm

Great rythm and great sound! Love it! Great singers are always on top even if their bodies are not perfect. Chris is a good model for all women!!

This song is really AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one can do! Glad for hear it. Miss X is BACK with everythings right!! So excited for the music video! LOVE Xtina !

lovelydee @ 09/14/2012 at 3:31 pm

This song is infectious. Another hit for Xtina.
I can’t stop listening to it.

LOVE YOUR BODY !!! Christina is the QUEEN…best singer, best dancer and the best actress. She is truly flawless in every shape and form!!!

Great rythm and great sound! Love it!

XTINAFIGHTER @ 09/14/2012 at 4:01 pm

QUEENTINA/LEDGENDTINA/GODTINA ALWAYS SLAYS. CANNOT WAIT FOR LOTUS TO DROP!!! I HOPE SHE FINALLY GETS THE ATTENTION SHE DESERVES! I WILL BE THE FIRST TO BUY CONCERT TICKETS!! WE HAVE DEEPLY MISSED YOU CHRISTINA!!! DO YOUR THING GIRL!!

I guess I’m the only one who doesn’t really care for this song. Oh well.

great songgg I love it!

WTF, FINALLY!

She’s BACK and this is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

suchadavidd @ 09/14/2012 at 5:23 pm

Diva. Love her!

KatefromLOST @ 09/14/2012 at 6:15 pm

I like it.
When you blast it is the sh*t.
And the lyrics are effing BOSSSSS.
I LOVE “So don’t even tell me your name,
All I need to know is whose place,
And let’s get walking…”
Cause she dont give flying EFF who you are lolol
LOOOVVEEE

I love it.
So catchy.
And the lyrics are very empowering.
That women can be purely sexually too, just for fun.
She does NOT CARE WHO YOU ARE.
Just make it good and then please go away hahahaha

she needs to sing this live on The Voice!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All