Duchess Kate's Topless Pictures: Royal Family Threatens Legal Action

Duchess Kate's Topless Pictures: Royal Family Threatens Legal Action
  • The royal family is “hugely saddened” over the leaked topless photos of Duchess KateTMZ
  • Zac Efron‘s The Paperboy premiere is just around the corner! – Just Jared Jr
Posted to: Kate Middleton, Newsies

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She’s going down!!!!!!!

First Harry now Kate next camila

@AMY:

Oh for God’s sake – she did nothing wrong. They were at a private residence and had every expectation of privacy. What is wrong with you.

The next one will be the Queen… now that’s gonna be news!

justsaying @ 09/14/2012 at 12:00 pm

I hope Gabriel Aubry take what happen to Kate to court. Halle Berry what you said about france is a lie those ,paps go after everyone even the Royal Family. So very SAD

unluckystar97 @ 09/14/2012 at 12:03 pm

“A” is after the royal family…

Seriously, it seems like EVERYBODY has leaked topless or nude pictures in circulation these days !
It’s become almost normal :)

So damn annoying, please go away Britian!!!

@Jen: BAAA-HAHAHAAAA!! ROFL + Ewwwwuhh! XD

@AMY: That’s ridiculous! I’m EUropean, lived in a few European countries and…. topless on the beach is pretty common and normal around here. I go topless very often. It is just breasts, for heaven’s sake. All women have them. Just because she will be a queen one day… she is just a woman too. What’s the big deal???

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing, >>> Green32.comOPEN THIS LINK TO READ MORE

She has to be pretty dumb if she doesn’t know the paps follow her everywhere. It’s OK if she wants to go topless. Just own it.

the great kate @ 09/14/2012 at 9:01 pm

This is what makes Kate great, she rises above everything. Respect Kate.

Just my opinion and no one will buy it, but I think this was all orchestrated to take the heat of Harry’s nude photos. It all happened too soon after Harry’s escapades in LV and I think Wills would do anything to protect his brother. In fact, there is one photo where the Duchess is putting sun tan lotion on Wills back and he is looking directly into the direction of the camera.This could also be a way to set an example that anyone who messes with the Royals will be sued…now it is poor Royals, how they were so violated, instead of what Harry went through which was Opps! I guess what happens in Vegas does not stay in Vegas! They want to turn the tables and become the victors, not the victims.

There is a way to not get topless photos. It is to not go topless! Real classy women don’t strip topless at all, unless they are in complete private with NOBODY outside the family seeing them.

@anon2:
I agree, that family is known to throw women under the bus so to speak. That is one royal beuotch to have as a mother-great-mother in law. The power to alter fate.

sadiefrost @ 09/15/2012 at 10:19 am

@anon2:

I agree with you, but on a slightly different point. I think Prince William noticed saggy tits Kate was looking in the direction of the cameras and looked out there himself to see what she was looking at. I think she orchestrated the whole thing. Note how some “insider” said that she wanted to drop the whole thing? She’s not that outraged if she’d let is slide, because the whole thing was her idea. I’m glad you noticed the body language, too, when she was rubbing his back. He wasn’t really sold on the rubbing on of sunblock thing. And why rub the cream on outdoors? I think she just wanted to touch herself to add a scintillating touch to the whole scene. Plus she’s good at acting, so totally plausible. This girl is self-absorbed *********, and part of that manifests as exhibitionism. I want to meet the French courtesans who taught her how to keep and grab his attention.

sadiefrost @ 09/15/2012 at 10:20 am

I agree with you, but on a slightly different point. I think Prince William noticed saggy tits Kate was looking in the direction of the cameras and looked out there himself to see what she was looking at. I think she orchestrated the whole thing. Note how some “insider” said that she wanted to drop the whole thing? She’s not that outraged if she’d let is slide, because the whole thing was her idea. I’m glad you noticed the body language, too, when she was rubbing his back. He wasn’t really sold on the rubbing on of sunblock thing. And why rub the cream on outdoors? I think she just wanted to touch herself to add a scintillating touch to the whole scene. Plus she’s good at acting, so totally plausible. This girl is self-absorbed mas O chist, and part of that manifests as exhibitionism. I want to meet the French courtesans who taught her how to keep and grab his attention.

Oh my gosh i am so sick of hearing about these gross needy people. Who the heck thinks well, today i am going to take a nude photo of myself. Like for real??????Grow the heck up people! You guys sicken the heck outta me.

naked royal rump @ 09/15/2012 at 12:54 pm

in that pic of the royal rump, the one with wills putting his hand in the crack o fher **** – in that pic she looks like a 10 yr boy
NOT feminine at all

John Burleson @ 09/16/2012 at 5:13 am

@G: Let’s hear it for a lewd Lizzer!! After all, she makes them stubby-legged weener dogs run around nekked!!

My favourite question of hers was, “Do you think that camera flash could potentially cause eye damage?” said with a straight face, to a group of famous scientists, who’ve accomplished more than sitting on their flat asses and waiting for an expensive replica of Diana’s ring. That’s right kids, there’s no way Wills was going to give her that relic. It’s too valuable. Cheers, *******!

New flash, Kate has a pair of feet also!!

world is literally burning in religious protests, and what are these figureheads busy doing?! traipsing around and suing over bare pics.

cover your t*ts, the world is watching 24/7, and lower your profile for a change.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All