Katie Holmes: Fashion Line is Growing And Expanding!

Katie Holmes: Fashion Line is Growing And Expanding!

Katie Holmes dons a cute little dress while out and about on Friday (September 14) in New York City.

The day before, the 33-year-old actress was spotted with her adorable daughter Suri at Alice’s Tea Cup.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Earlier this week, Katie and her stylist Jeanne Yang presented their latest collection Holmes & Yang during New York Fashion Week.

Katie recently share some thoughts with WWD about her fashionable new pieces.

“The brand is growing and expanding, and so we thought we would have something a little more substantial,” she shared.

Katie described the aesthetic of the collection as “very simple, with very classic lines. We use a lot of silks and leathers and suedes.”

katie holmes brand growing and expanding 01
katie holmes brand growing and expanding 02
katie holmes brand growing and expanding 03
katie holmes brand growing and expanding 04
katie holmes brand growing and expanding 05

Great legs!

Happy she is away from Tom, I’m not gonna lie I have been waiting for this since she got with him. UGH!

California Heat @ 09/14/2012 at 9:47 pm

Go away ugly KH! Clothing line is a hot mess like her and overpriced!

Only in Katie’s world does simple and classic = silk, leather and suede.

-Go,Katie. You look great.

She has horrible legs!

Well in her extensive sewing and modeling experience she obviously missed the advice on always wear any outfit around the house before you go out in it…or she would know that the outfit would flip up on her. And she missed the classes in how to weight down your hems so they don’t flip up. Color is good on her, but the style and the length is pretty awful.

Suri_the_meal_ticket @ 09/14/2012 at 10:15 pm

Yuck, those are truly horrible tree trunk elephant legs! So scary looking, as she’s got infection inside those swollen legs. People used to call her CAnkle but I think her legs are straight from thighs to the heels.

The choice of shoes are pretty awful too, only brought out the horrible heinous lines of her legs.

And her fashion line? What a joke! With Tommygirl cutting loss on her, that fashion ‘show’(LOL) was as far as it can go.

You’re disgusting, #1

notyourfriend @ 09/14/2012 at 10:18 pm

wrong color to go make up less with…it’s so bright to wear without makeup

Miss nasty again. Looks more like a long shirt that she forgot the bottom half. Too old to be trying to dress like a mindless teen. Color is way to bright and colorful to go plain (no make up) and unkemp ponytail, she makes me gag when i look at her.

What an unappetizing mess!

Ok – with an outfit like that – out in public – why would anyone think she has enough fashion sense to inspire people to invest in her product line?

OK.. so now Katie is seeing the reality of not being Mrs. Tom Cruise. Just in a few weeks. Gone from 100+ comments to less then 20.

Katie is pretty but if she is going to headline a fashion house she should look and be someone that other aspire to look like. That is never the case. She looked so much more stylish at the beginning of her marriage. Maybe Tom has the real fashion eye.

NY Classies @ 09/14/2012 at 11:19 pm

She does not have class or taste. Look at her thunder thighs and wind blowing dress, she looks all okified!

she has a clothing line? since when? then why does she dress so disgusting all the time!?

Her shirt dress is 70's @ 09/14/2012 at 11:48 pm

So y does she get great reviews and no one PEEP about how miserable
She is about Toms Divorce and how fast he has moved on yes people
With other women and lost the weight gain from his space movie!

He is not miserable he is happy ! Just like she is!

Oh boy. Here we go again. Katie Holmes is a gross, gross mistake. Fashion designer equates to a ridiculously silly frock, with a brown belt and shoes that don’t come near working with such a bold color. Let’s tie this together with a black handbag. Did I miss the color scheme here? Face of Bobbi Brown cosmetics equates to pale, sickly skin, dark circles, dried up lips. Wow. Way to represent the BB image. Looking at her makes me really, reallly want to go and invest in the neutral palettes Ms. Brown is known for. Perhaps a little cherry Chapstick? Just because???Actress equates to looking frumpy, stinky, “I don’t care who photographs me because I am a serious method actor with multiple Oscars on my mantel so guess what? I just don’t have to try because I am respected for my work.”. Wishful thinking. Maybe New Yorkers like Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, Meryl Streep. Maybe Ms Julia Roberts, can go out without a stitch of makeup and flip flops. And that’s okay. Because they don’t sell an image. They sell movies. Katie Holmes is trying to sell her goodies in every way imaginable. Yet she feels so incredibly entitled, she actually believes she doesn’t have to “work it”. She believes it is a given to earn fame and money with absolutely NO EFFORT. I for one wish she would just go back home to her parents. Marriage over, career over, please go back to Ohio!

Tommie Boy @ 09/15/2012 at 12:00 am

Her legs look like they belong to a Swedish rugby player.

Just a sweet girl!! I love the way she behave. And i love her legs, they are so long…

Christa S. Bell @ 09/15/2012 at 12:21 am

I feel sorry for Suri. Katie Holnes wants to make us believe she is a wonderful mom. Suri with ice cream, Suri at the park, Suri on a toy shopping spree, Suri at a fancy tea place. Is it just me, or are we over saturated with photo opportunities of these mommy and me moments? My goodness! This child is clearly affected by this frenzy of papparazzi. Any high profile mom would keep low profile and be more selective of their outings. So the kid is tortured and Katie nurtures her by carrying her and hiding her face in her hair? And by the way, in reality, does a child have THAT many special outings? Let’s think of how many celebrities go through great lengths to protect thei kids from the media. Ever since this divorce, it seems as if pictures of her and Katie surface every single day. If Katie Holmes really cared, she would take her kid and just move elsewhere. Not seek out cameras and then pretend to protect or shield Suri from it. It seems to be as if KH is using her Suri moments fe sheer publicity. Prodding your daughter around NY city every minute of the day doesn’t seem right.

she seems such a good person, i wish i was her friend…she looks like Joey in those pictures. i would love to see she acting as Joey again!:)

an opinion @ 09/15/2012 at 1:32 am

Clearly anyone can have a clothing line these days.

somali girl @ 09/15/2012 at 1:37 am

Eww canckles.

Anorexic jaw. Grinding teeth. Sagging jowl. Bloated arms and legs.

Damn, bunch of jerks in here. whoever left a comment about her legs: DOUCHE.

You people f-cking suck.

The only thing growing and expanding is her thighs.

Terri Lynn @ 09/15/2012 at 3:20 am

She looks unhealthy. She looks sick. Looks like an eating disorder.

My opinion and just saying' @ 09/15/2012 at 3:31 am

She does have lousy, incredibly irresponsible mothering skills. She does have very unattractive legs which putting them out of sight once in a while would be nice. Maybe tanning them would prove less offensive.
Her face looks ghastly. I think by now the Bobbi Brown company would h have given her freebies to play around with. Please girl, use them. The clothes look like the rack selection at Ross Dress for Less. The shirt dress has really, no place on this page. What nails me is her comment “very simple, classic lines through using fabrics like silks, suedes and leathers.”. I was floored. Talk about out of touch. Please, seek some advice. You need it.

Toms trolls in over drive.

so ugle dress and legs!
will she not work? she is always walking and walking and walking on the street everyday.

I like those kinds of legs. They look slim at some point and thick at others. Dianna A’s are like that same with Rachel McA.

I think she looks womanly. NO idea about her clothing line BUT I have been a longtime fan since DC days. So she is my girl :) bring on the negatives but lord knows why.

Oh, she’s so ugly.

I have to say I love the color of the dress and the color of belt and shoes, but a part from that it’s a total disaster.
The dress is waaaaaay too short for someone her age and for a windy day in the city, and it looks especially bad with her hideous legs.
Her legs are one of the worts pair of legs I’ve ever seen.

She hasn’t understood a basic concept in fashion: not everything looks good on everybody. You have to know your flaws and your qualities and decide what to wear considering that. Translation: cover those damn legs!!!!!!

Grandma of Four @ 09/15/2012 at 7:54 am

Love the hot pink dress…obviously in silk!! Classic! And, I like that Katie is getting on with her life as a single, working mom! She made the right decision to get as far away from Tom Cruise as possible for their daughter and for herself. And, BTW, WHERE has he been on this very important first week of school in Suri’s life??? Plus, I noticed that his son published a photo of himself and TC and his sister with absolutely no mention of Suri! Has the shunning of Suri began? Very sad if it has but quite possibly a plus for both Suri and Katie who had the smarts to get out.

I love her legs, seriously! They are long and thick, just the way women’s legs supposed to be. And she has some kind of innocence that fascinates me.

And i love to see that is coming back the way she always were before Tom: simple and more down on earth! And even with all this mess of divorce,she is still going strong and not freaking out! One true example!

I don’t think she’s innocent – I think she’s dull and insipid. And innocent isn’t entering into a sham contract marriage for all the recognition an A star husband can give you.

@@ karina: It´s funny how people know all the details about her life, as they were members of her family. I really think she married him, because she was very in love, she had a crush on him since she was a kid, but then, she got very disappointed with all the scientology´s stuff and how he behaved to her, so she had to get out of this crazy marriage. It was very mature of her!

Love this dress. I want one! Shirt dresses are great at any age!

@karina:

It´s funny how you know all the details about her life, as you were members of her family.

I’ve been thinking about all the negativity towards Katie. I think it’s due to the feeling that she’s where she is today only because of her association with Tom. She hasn’t earned it herself. She’s been handed all kinds of opportunities to excel and prove herself, but she just doesn’t seem talented enough as an actress, dancer, singer, fashion designer, etc. Maybe perceptions will change. Her Broadway show will sell because of her celebrity, but it will be the reviews that determine if she’s got the talent to make it on her own. We’ll see.

Suri_the_meal_ticket @ 09/15/2012 at 9:37 am

When was the last time Tommygirl was seen with Suri? Blablabla that he’s filming something, somewhere, he’s a super rich big start, he can arrange it, let alone Suri’s first day of school.

Where’s Tommy? The absence is so blinding the eyes.

I seriously speculate that Suri is part of the Sam marriage deal that exposed recently on VF and People. Suri from the very beginning of the contract is ranted prop for Tom. KHo brought this buy one get one free deal into the contract. Suri is just a prop to parade to revive both parties’ image and career.

Of course, we all know this KHo’s career is in the sewer, so the contract was not renewed, meanwhile, Tommy has to keep paying for the lease of Suri, til she’s 18.

What a deal!!
Tommy should really resend the day he and KHo hooked up.

I’m happy things are working out for Katie.

Go Ask Alice @ 09/15/2012 at 10:25 am

The pink shirt dress there loooks like it came from Sears or some side shop at the suburban mall…5-7-9 shop.
Rainbow.

Next, it also looks like the shirt , big tops I wore during the 1980′s from The Limited.

Holmes & Yang, who buys this and I know the clothes cost a huge price tag at Brney’s, Neimans, but waht entertainers wear them? You see them all in Vitocira Beckhams. VB dresses are sleek. Pretty.

Jessica $300 million Simpson Brand wins hands down in the design and brand business because her things are fashionable, but she gets the masses at Macy’s, Dillards.

magdalena salek @ 09/15/2012 at 10:34 am

People who take the time to leave nasty comments in this section need to get a life instead of taking their frustrations on famous folks.
Go Katie !

I find Tom seeing Suri with any regularity to be quite interesting. When he and Kidman were married they both stated that only one would work at at time so one parent could be with the kids. And then they moved the family to London when both worked on Eyes Wide Shut. You can check IMBD to see that they followed through. After the divorce Kidman had physical custody and I’m not sure Tom saw much of them until the kids wanted to live in LA. And we all know how that turned out for Kidman. The cult turned the kids against her (and yes Hamlet this is documented by top x-Cult members who were part of the anti-Kidman action). So fast forward a few years to Katie. I thought they said the same thing about working at alternate times, but can’t find the quote. Tom appears to have had long absences and appears to still be doing this with Suri. Not saying he doesn’t love her, not saying he is a bad parent, but the dynamics of his relationship with Suri in terms of time and attention seem much different than it was with Connor and Bella.

Pat and Joe @ 09/15/2012 at 11:20 am

Seriously dudes. The majority of this forum is speaking the truth. The legs. The’ve gotta go. She should cover those tree trunks and make herself look a little nicer. From a guys perspective, those legs can make any straight dude look anywhere else but. It seems to me that she is totally digging on herself. Why would she show her stuff off like that? Don’t these celebrities have like a stylist or something to put red lights on them before they hit the streets? I think Jennifer Garner is a cool celebrity mom. She enjoys her kids, she isn’t worried about how she looks, dude she seems to be normal. Doesn’t look like a celeb with all these hang ups.

Love her! Good, beautiful and simple girl! Love her since Joey!!:)

I work for a psychologist part time as a front desk receptionist while putting myself through design school. I follow these websites because of the fashion talk, photos , and all of the pop culture that influences fashion as it revolves. My comment is not about the fashion unfortunately. It’s about KH looking like so many of those patients who sit in lobby waiting to see doctor. I am not a hater. I really don’t follow her shows, movies. Don’t know anything about her clothing line. I only know what I read occasionally on People magazine. And even then, I don’t know if those published stories are true. Although I am by no means qualified to make any medical claims, I do know what people with clinical depression look like. I see them and small talk with them Monday thru Friday. KH looks like classic, text book example of a person with depression. I totally feel for her. All of these comments certainly cannot be helping her. But then, who’s to say she even reads these things. Poor woman.

She looks very lonely. Who are her friends? It’s her solo, or her and her daughter. Wow. Think of her once Suri gains friendships and an independant life.

I loved her @ 09/15/2012 at 11:44 am

Does anyone know where I can find those gold glitter pumps she wore to Fashion Week? I am getting married and my mother would love a shoe like that to go with her dress! Appreciate any feedback. Thanks forum!

I loved her shoes! @ 09/15/2012 at 11:52 am

I meant to say I loved her shoes! Again, any help on the shoes would be appreciated. Or maybe a website that details clothing credits. Thanks!

I feel sorry for Katie. she looks kind of lonely. I doubt for the past 5 years if she has any contact with people her age except Scientologists. Hope she finds friends and happiness. I think she would look great with a new short hair-do.

The Crazies came out in full force.
Live your life Katie free from the SciFiNutJobs,protect your daughter

SO Stylish!

I actually sat near Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise at a NASCAR event in California. Silly to say, but, I was able to discreetly stare because it was an all day thing, they were literally like 3 seats away from us, and although I wasn’t a fan, I was still starstruck to be so near a celebrity. And honestly, I first noticed him, sitting with a very short man (about Toms age) and then I noticed her. She had really short hair, I think she had just had Suri a while before this, because Katie was very thin. It seemed to me as if she was very timid. She never really spoke, she never really laughed, only tight lip smiles periodically. He in the mean time, was clearing aging a great time with his short friend. At those moments when she left her seat, for bathroom breaks or whatever, she walked through the crowd of people with her head down and at a very fast pace. Almost like wanting to run if she could. What struck me as odd was that she forever looked down, never lifting her eyes to look at anyone. He on the other hand, not only laughed loudly with his friend, he welcomed anyone’s attention. I can’t say she has a bad body. I can say that she is very skinny. She’s quite tall and her legs are not as long as you would think, she just has a very long torso. And another off the wall point is that her skinny hands, her fingers, were purple/blue. She was aware of that. She kept trying to conceal her hands. So that was a day in the life of a lookyloo. I had to share that. I do think they were like a normal married couple I suppose, they just seemed very…. opposite. And her quietness at such a loud event was strange. I am not sure, but I think the short man was the head of Scientology. Which would explain Tom Cruise having such a good ol time.

@Riley:

A friend of mine who worked at a TV station met Cruise several years ago when he dropped by for some reason (probably an interview). She doesn’t care for him, but said he went out of his way to talk to everyone and charm them. She stayed at her desk working and he actually came up to her wanting to know how she was doing etc. since she didn’t come over to greet him. She said he seemed very insecure in some ways, but he was definitely working the staff. He had his entourage with him and one of them went over the list of questions that they were not allowed to ask him (which is pretty much par for the course with an A lister).

Whatever! #55 and #56- I coud sit here and fabricate stories like you did of close encounters of the tire kind with thus couple, for the entertainment of everyone else. It is most likely bs. Can anyone say that any of these details are true?? Probably not. And I had lunch with Mila Kunis and Ashton kutcher. The part I found laughable was the details of KH blue fingers! Oh man! That takes real imagination. Loved your little stories. Now back to reality, says Toms shorty friend. What a joke.

Go away KH! @ 09/15/2012 at 11:05 pm

She is puke! She can take her ******* and clothing line and move to nowhere land.

Go away KH! @ 09/15/2012 at 11:08 pm

She makes me puke! I think she should take her bastrd and move somewhere else.

Has Anyone Noticed? @ 09/16/2012 at 2:11 am

Has anyone noticed how broke she looks?? I think Katie is running low on funds. She looks like a person on a tight budget. Gone are the Hermes bags and fancy designer high heels. She wore high heels and expensive clothes just to take her kid to the park! This was, of course, as Mrs Cruise. She looks like someone who has nowhere near the allowance she used to have. She looks like person hurting for money. Has anyone seen her at Barney’s lately? I think that was like, her second home once upon a time…..

@Has Anyone Noticed?:
If she was broke we would see her wearing twice the same outfit, as normal people do.

nice tree trunks @ 09/16/2012 at 6:45 am

fug!

@Donna S.:

Well Donna S – mine is a true story. If you notice there are no details about Tom’s private life, his thoughts, or anything else. Just a rendering of how one person viewed the situation and relayed it to a friend.
Sorry if you don’t like it that Tom works a room and seems insecure. Operative word–seems. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever for him to come up to my friend and try to charm her. When other A list personalities (sports, rock and acting) came to the station none of them went out of their way to charm people who didn’t jump up to meet them.

danii #63-
All speculation on your end. Who cares? Your story based on someone else’s here say? Let’s just stick to the article at hand and not share ridiculous personal stories. This story is about Katie and a purple dress…not about Tom Cruise in a newsroom.

Has Anyone Noticed? @ 09/16/2012 at 1:27 pm

#61…… Great point. You are absolutely right. The only item she has worn brutally are those light brown Isabel Marant booties. Probably broke the heel off.

Geez! We’ve got some nasty rude people commenting here.! Donna S. I was not speculating on what I saw when I spent an entire day gawking at them. I was star struck, I observed, because for me, it’s not everyday that I get to sit next to A listers. I am not giving you heresay , I was present. I wrote about her demeanor because it’s evident she doesn’t have a multitude of fans. I’m new to this and I read many people ripping into her. I am neither a fan of hers or him. I just think she is someone totally withdrawn and at that moment, not in sync with her husband and his friend. And her fingers were discolored and purplish. Not from dye. It was the actual color if the skin. I thought maybe she had some kind of sickness. If people can’t share an experience in this arena, then what is it open for?

Katie broke, surely you jest.
Her father is a divorce Attorney, have you ever seem a divorce settle this quicky?
Her settlement was outside the pre-nup, tiny Tom got his nuts handed to him, see how much weight he is losing. He played hard ball with Nicole, and thought Katie was an idiot, but she showed him, how tough she was.
He have to provide a place for Suri to live and pay monthly support, along with medical and school fees.
Most of you attacking Katie, are from Sci-Fi, notice none of you were good enough for him, even when he make you file your teeth down, just too brain dead, repeating what you’re told to say like the ROBOTS you’re.
You can’t afford to buy Katie’s designs, so back to scrubing toilets and the other menial jobs that pay you fifty dollars a month.
He need meds to help him deal with this, but no he is a sci-Fi so it will have to be the e-meter.
Katie is free at last, bet she is dancing a happy jig, that she got away from the cult.
A grown a s s man attach to his mother apron strings.

Bye Bye Katie! @ 09/16/2012 at 8:05 pm

@LOL:
I meant to thumb you down but accidentally hit the thumbs up. You are a nut. As hard as you try to justify Katie’s actions, I am sure public is disgusted with her. The fact that she planned and schemed to get rich using TC is quite evil the way she did it. Yes, people marry for many reasons even if one marries for financial gain that is okay but Katie, she is a cheat and has been making plots for a long time while smiling and lying about everything. C’mon a 2nd cell phone? The humility she caused to another human being by a surprised divorce & serving him divorce papers to him at his work, in front of his co-workers to witness it all?!!! Wow and this is how she is repaying TC! Tom is a great actor and family man, I like that about him. He helped raised his 2 beautiful children, big kudos to him.

Bye Bye Katie! @ 09/16/2012 at 8:28 pm

@reese: Yup, she is broke, she wore her stinking boots every day for 2 months?!!! Her attire everyday is not of fashion more like 2nd hand store or hand me downs. Suri looks pathetic too. Her clothes are too short as if the mom does not know her own child’s size of clothing and sometimes you see the child’s shoes are too big. Katie is butt ugly and zero IQ, I am so glad she does not smile and speak less.

I don’t think the replies are coming from Scientologists here. I think people just don’t like Katie Holmes. Period.

You’re talking about tiny tom, and using the word Nut, baby he put the T in nut.
Could not have happened to a better person, think how his older two children are screwed up, that they were taught to hate their mother.
People saw Tom on the Today Show and Oprah, so no one can make him look bad, he does it to himself.
Why was he auditioning young women for a wife, the table got flip on him.
The public is glad she left him, only Sci-Fis are embarassed.
What would drive a woman to go to such lenghts to get her freedom, because she was spied on, by all the people around her, and you know sci-fis like to spy on people that don’t fully drink their koolaide.
Lets hope Katie is not too scared from this experience, and get back in the dating world. ta ta

Dizzy Lizzy @ 09/16/2012 at 8:53 pm

She can’t act for the life of her. Dd anyone see Anne Hathaway impersonate her on SNL??? Please google. What a riot! What happened to Katie in marriage is she started to TALK like Tom Cruise. She actually sounded like him. Very calculated in what she said, carefully choosing her words. Watch any Jay Leno or Letterman interviews, you will see this compared to when she was single and much more personable. It super obvious in Charlie Rose while promoting Dont Be Afraid of the Dark. You should hear his reaction when she said she actually heard things at night in her own house. What a twit.

She was a hero when she divorced Tom and now you’ve turned into a bunch of judgmental tools. Shallow, shallow, shallow. What next I wonder? Scientology is the religion of choice and remember stars to always, always look like Lindsay Lohan when you go out because heaven forbid you dress normally and try to function as a normal human being. How dare she?

@Bye Bye Katie!:
She has always been wearing those boots, even before!
I don’t know, normal people doesn’t throw away clothes after using them once, so even if they are not haute couture she’s not broke for sure..

Aerobic shopper @ 09/19/2012 at 1:50 am

Stopped buying anything connected to KH months ago – magazines, clothing, handbags, Holmes & Yang – forget it, and now Bobbi Brown cosmetics – no way. I won’t even watch her movies. Cannot stand her daily “look at me” outings dragging a little 6 yr old for free photo ops. Geez! She is so disparate, she has resorted to free paparazzi to be on a magazine cover. How low can you go? If KH wants to go there, at least have the decency to leave Tom’s and your daughter out of it.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/20/2012 at 6:57 pm

@Dani K.: Sad but true. No one ever gave me a free ride.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/20/2012 at 7:08 pm

If I had any advise to give her, it would be this: 1. stay OUT of the spotlight for awhile. 2. Enjoy your dtr. And pick up some good parenting books. 3. get out of fashion or LEARN from Jeanne Yang. 4. Use a lot of that money from Tom to invest in some SERIOUS acting classes & 5. Watch The Devil Wears Prada at least 2-3x. Because, girlfriend; you’re not in Kansas anymore……

Sincerely concerned @ 09/21/2012 at 4:27 pm

Buffalo gals, Won’t you come out tonight!

Sincerely concerned @ 09/21/2012 at 4:27 pm

Buffalo gals, Won’t you come out tonight!

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 9:25 am

@yes: How about, Dorothy, you’re not in Kansas anymore. With that dress, can’t tell wether she’s playing the victim in this whole situation or what. All I know is it seems like she Should get out of the limelight but is purposely putting herself out there. Not right!!!!

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 1:46 pm

@Grandma of Four: Hope she comes out of her shell again rather than he found one he could control. I mean she is in NYC. Personally, I’m all about empowerment so I hope we a bubbly, more confident individual comes out of this. Not for Suri!!!! for her!!!!!!!! As far as Tom is concerned, 3strikes you’re out buddy!!!!!

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 1:47 pm

And yes, cover the legs. Tee here!!!

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 1:48 pm

And yes cover the legs. Tee hee!!!!!!!!

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 2:02 pm

@Dani K.: Yes I agree. I just wish that she could take everything you just said and learn from it. Why? Because I’m all about spite and there is a common denominator here!!! Tom cruise and his cult religion driving 3 women away. How about baggy pants?

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 7:15 pm

@Janna W.: @Janna W.: that’s what I said. Just take (under good care naturally)on some anti depressants. ( Wouldn’t that irk TC? ) To get over the rough spots —-SERIOUSLY. — I commented about it twice and it never got posted. ….mmmmmm.