Vanessa Hudgens: Dolled Up & Ready To Go!

Vanessa Hudgens: Dolled Up & Ready To Go!

Vanessa Hudgens shows off her legs while walking down a flight of stairs on Saturday (September 15) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress looked pretty in a peach Moschino dress and nude heels as she made her way to the car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, V was spotted arriving at her dance class in Los Angeles.

In case you missed it, make sure you check Vanessa out on the cover of Untitled magazine.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens all dolled up and leaving her home…

hudgens peach 01
hudgens peach 02
hudgens peach 03
hudgens peach 04
hudgens peach 05
hudgens peach 06
hudgens peach 07
hudgens peach 08
hudgens peach 09
hudgens peach 10

She looks AMAZING!!!! b e a u t y f u l dress!!!

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS in this dress ! She’s a GODESS <3

I LOVE THIS LOOK! This is a young actress who has gotten it right. I’m sick of stylist dressing young actresses in their 20′s like street walking tramps *cough* *cough* (i.e.Kristen Stewart)
This girl looks beautiful!

Haters Suck! @ 09/15/2012 at 4:50 pm

She looks beautiful. Headed to the power of youth event. Congrats to her.

Omg! Flashback! I used to see photos os her waling down her house stairs with zac efron! own, cute memorys though

She looks adorable. Jared, there’s already pics from the event.

She looks very beautiful here, my has she grown up to be a very gracious young woman. Congratulation to you Vanessa:) so very proud of you.

hope JJ post here all the pictures!!

lol she looks so cute with the pink and the ruffles and the shoes gawsh!

I’m just glad she’s wearing clothes. She looks great. Pretty dress.

I’m just glad she’s wearing clothes. She looks great. Pretty dress.

Congratulations Vanessa! May love and blessings surround you always

Gorgeous! Exactly how a 20 year old should dress to an event like this! Love it!

ahhhhhhhh she’s the real american Sweethearts♥ love her. and so proud of Vanessa♥♥♥ the best.. love her dress… beautiful♥

she is beautiful in this color. is she headed to the make a wish foundation event? or is it for something else?

call me french @ 09/15/2012 at 5:08 pm

@kami: She’s going to the Variety’s Power Of Youth, she’s one of the honorees, because of the work she does with Make-A-Wish

@call me french:

thanks…just saw that on another site and a pic of her with adam shankman. so pretty.

@Zac: is this your idea of funny? cause i’m not laughing.

@kami:
she is already at the event!

call me french @ 09/15/2012 at 5:12 pm

@kami: yes! she’s looking really good these last days/events, I am just glad she changed her stylist, she looks more mature nowadays

I want a video of the speech she gaveee

Proud of Vanessa Hudgens was trending today <3

She’s been looking so beautiful at all of her events…whoever is working as her stylist is doing a great job. I think she also presented herself so well in Venice and at TIFF….very eloquent during the Q/As sessions. She has come along way from Disney and is really coming into her own.

who is that? @ 09/15/2012 at 5:24 pm

–don’t think messa has enough make-up on

call me french @ 09/15/2012 at 5:27 pm

@who is that?: don’t think anyone care about what you think, bb.

Damn damn damn damn how can a person be so epically stunning and beautiful

Damn damn damn how can a person be so epically stunning and beautiful

She looks great, love this color on her. Pictures are out of the event, love her with the children.

Why is dressed up like 13?
Going to “talk” to a director about a part?

@Strange: She’s receiving an award for her charity work with the Make A Wish Foundation.

Actually she is going to an event where she is being honored for her charity work, the only thing “strange” here is you.

@lily: No, I accidentally double posted. I must have hit submit twice. I think she looks like a beautiful, lovely flower draped in petals; stigman obscured. Like a proper princess. <3

Haters Suck! @ 09/15/2012 at 6:10 pm

Vanessa giving her speech after getting her award.

trolldoll @ 09/15/2012 at 6:12 pm

Gross looking face

Kenny Ortega presented the award to her. She has been a supporter of this charity since she was in HSM. Gotta love this girl.

Looselipz @ 09/15/2012 at 6:52 pm

Bravo! Age appropriate, styled perfectly..thumbs up!

I think she has the best style of her age group. Look at how pretty she looks. Gosh!

nice color
she looks great

looking Good V.

Congratulations to you our baby V and to the other awardees as well!

Once again,very beautiful and every inch a stunning young woman!

Keep it up and may God bless you even more!

As in every minute of the day in everyday she look always GORGEOUS and adorable!! Congrats V more way to go and more blessings to come!! so PROUD of u!!

@Looselipz: @um: I agree! One of the best things about her fashion sense, is that she knows what the event is about, and how she should dress. She always gets it right. This event was about the kids, and honoring those who give back. Perfect dress, perfect look.

Don’t know much about this young lady, but I too had to comment on how beautiful she looks. Stunning, head-to-toe gorgeous !

@Isha: HAHAHAHA, yeah right. So fake.