Christina Aguilera: ALMA Awards Arrival

Christina Aguilera: ALMA Awards Arrival

Christina Aguilera rocks purple hair as she arrives at the 2012 ALMA Awards held at Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Sunday (September 16) in Pasadena, Calif.

The 31-year-old singer happily signed autographs and took pics with fans before heading inside.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christina Aguilera

Christina recently released her latest single “Your Body,” which is off her upcoming album Lotus.

FYI: Christina wore a Michael Kors dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, Judith Leiber handbag, and Neil Lane jewelry.

10+ pictures inside of Christina Aguilera at the ALMA Awards

aguilera alma awards 12

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

PERFECTION¡ GORGEOUSSSSS SHE IS BACK WHIT NEW MUSIC FINALLY

I adore her but she needs a new make up artist! ASAP!!

Sean Perez @ 09/16/2012 at 11:05 pm

THE QUEEN OF POP LOOKING FLAWLESS FROM HEAD TO TOE!

she looks great

She looks good! I love her when she’s thin and also when she’s curvy, representing ALL WOMEN in the world!

Nice and classy but who let her walk out the house with powder still on her face?

@Sean Perez:

NUH NO QUEEN OF EAT

LOVE HER!! SHES LOOKING FLAWLESS..

ass ass asstina

She looks great ! great body I love women with curves and Xtina’s got plenty !!!

i seriously prefer Britney without makeup than Xtina with makeup! look at her hair …. c’mon it’s bronze! lol

She looks great, I’m just not a fan of the purple. What’s up w celebrities getting skittle hair lately 0_o

She’s Ugly Im Sorry – Her Face Is Ugly !!! SO plastic

She looks classy and love the fun lilac hair!Esp love her her shoes! She always wears the best pumps in the biz!

SOOOO UGLY
She wears too much make up.

MY QUEEN!!!! Love her , lookin fab n dem shoees…sick.

She Looks 50 years old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see some confidence there! You go, Christina! Speak for us real girls around the world!

Still looks better than Gaga and Britney

Classy! Good for her!

@just me:

What kind of dumbass illiterate bullshit is this?

DivineChristina @ 09/16/2012 at 11:14 pm

QUEEN! GODDESS! LEGEND

Legendtine of united STATE!

omg she USE to be hot!!! now she looks like Cher!!!!

CLASSY. DIVA. LEGEND.

DivineChristina @ 09/16/2012 at 11:15 pm

@Najwa:

***** u look 50 yrs old ole musty ***** ass COW
sit yo ass down somewhere and BATHE, Bum.

DivineChristina @ 09/16/2012 at 11:16 pm

@len:

And u used to take baths
wat happen, SKEETER

STUNNING, LIKE WOW. If you disagree you’re stupid.

DivineChristina @ 09/16/2012 at 11:16 pm

@ok:

Destroy yourself

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:17 pm

OMG SHE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME :’(((

your body’? omg where is ur body?

She looks swollen.

Well, I wouldn’t say ugly. But she’s not pretty anymore wtf, that doesn’t even look like her. Ick.

she will grab the headlines and ya’ll will deal!

She looks stunning, work those latin curves christina!!!

DivineChristina @ 09/16/2012 at 11:19 pm

@hot boy:

U wouldnt say anything
not wen u sittin up there looking like Lilo’s STITCH
***** have a sleeping bag

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:20 pm

CHRISTINA, I WANT SOME OF YOUR GORGEOUSNESS! I’M SO HAGGARD RIGHT NOW. EVEN X-FACTOR’S LIGHTING CAN NOT HIDE IT :’(

DivineChristina @ 09/16/2012 at 11:20 pm

@lold: you’ll be swollen if I find which box you inhabit on tha side of tha road

You’d best hush ur chapped lips

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:22 pm

I’M SO UGLY AND MY FANS HATE ME :(((( PLEASE WATCH X-FACTOR!

bruno mars @ 09/16/2012 at 11:22 pm

Christina aguilera u r so flop just the way you are

DivineChristina @ 09/16/2012 at 11:23 pm

@BRITNEY SPEARS: gur am not about to watch you making 50 different awkward faces that scream “I gotta take a ****

can’t wait to steal her looks from her new era

PS: i wish i had a womanly body like hers, it gets annoying trying to tuck my balls

@lold:

just like your used and abused *******

Barack Obama @ 09/16/2012 at 11:24 pm

Da Queen is BACK!

She looks like a 50 year old drag queen.

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:25 pm

I SHOULD GIVE CHRISTINA THE AWARD TO BE HONEST.

TinkerBelle @ 09/16/2012 at 11:25 pm

KNOCK IT OFF

She needs to fire her makeup artist

old and ugly

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:26 pm

@DivineChristina:

GURL, PLEASE STAN FOR ME! I NEED FANS :(

omg FLOPTINA fans flop and fool just like her lmfao

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:28 pm

@LADY GAGA, DO YOU WANT TO COPY MY HAGGARDNESS TOO?

DivineChristina @ 09/16/2012 at 11:29 pm

@roz:

how bout I flop this foot up in that ass *** sit down

MARIAH CAREY @ 09/16/2012 at 11:29 pm

I wish I looked this good when I was fat. Legendtina does everything better!

Yeah she is looks hot! Very amazing girl! Beauty Queen ♥ We Love You Christina! Love your body! ♥

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:30 pm

@roz:

SHE BEATS MY SHOW AND YOU’RE CALLING HER FLOP? DON’T LEAVE BRITNEY SPEARS ALONE!!!! :’(

SIMON COWEL @ 09/16/2012 at 11:31 pm

THIS IS A MESS, BRITNEY IS DEVASTATED CUZ XTINA’S BODY IS BETTER THAN HER’S. THE DEAL WAS NOT THAT.

Demi Lovato @ 09/16/2012 at 11:34 pm

ONLY QUEENTINA

my chubby ass could never be as FLAWLESS AS HER!
I LOOK LIKE **** AND MOUSE PEE MIXED UP AND THROWN IN A GARBAGE DISPOSER HAHA, Legendtina FOREVER!

She’s really skinny.
adore her!

JOAN RIVERS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:35 pm

HER SKIN LOOKS SO NATURAL. :(:(:(:(

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:35 pm

@MARIAH CAREY:

HEY MARIAH, LET’S WATCH THE VOICE TOMORROW!

so radiant and latina

love it

Simon Cowell @ 09/16/2012 at 11:37 pm

DEVIL!!! She will pay for making my show flop.

Katyyyyyyyy @ 09/16/2012 at 11:37 pm

Her Face Is SOOOO Fake Plastic !!! I Hope She Learns How 2 Be Natural Like BRITNEY SPEARS !!!

most flop fans evvvvvvvvvver @ 09/16/2012 at 11:38 pm

all the comment4 the same person
flop fans u maaaaaaaaaaad looooooooooooooooooool i can’t xd
seriously you are pathetic as XLTINA

well at least she looks sober… luv that *burp

very glam

don’t like the make-up but she still looks gorgous!

She is SOO Fake Plastic .. I Hope she Learns How 2 Be Natural From BRITNEY SPEARS
She Looks 44

She looks sophisticated!!That’s nice to see since she’s getting an award for her work as ambassdor and charity work. I bet in person she’s even more gorgeous pictures don’t do her justice like always!!

To the weirdo on here fakery trying to act like Mariah car ey, Britney spears , Joan rivers and whoever , get a damn life! The fact is Christina looks like a bloated washed up drag queen …. She needs to call up weight watchers …and wipe all of that war paint off her piggish face ;) she’s just a bloated mess ! And people love watching her cuz she’s a train wreck ;)

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:41 pm

@Katyyyyyyyy:

LIAR!! DID YOU SEE MY NATURAL FACE ON EXPIRED-FACTOR? I WANNA KILL MYSELF WHEN I SAW IT ON TV! DON’T LIE :((((

What a shame what this woman has done to her looks. She was very fresh looking back in the day (met her during the Genie in the Bottle days). Now she looks like a bleached blond, bloated waitress you’d find in a trucker dive. Given the fact that she’s only 31-years old..that’s disturbing. So much talent wrapped in a plastic facade.

Please come munch my carpet, Christina! I’ll even dye the drapes down there Purple for you!

Christina is nothing but a fat nasty pig…. And full of fat injections in her fake butt lol …she’s just crying out for attention with her war paint of makeup on , her fake purple weave, her alcoholic swollen tranny looking face…. And her no calves having legs …. Kankles queen! She’s just a mess!

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:44 pm

@Kells:

COOL STORY, BRO. NOW WATCH X-FACTOR, PLEASE?

Nicki Onika Minaj @ 09/16/2012 at 11:45 pm

that ass superb ass boom boom kadabomm
me want cake cake cake

the make up is really bad

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:48 pm

@Jesse:

YOU SOUND SO MAD LMFAO! PLEASE WATCH X-FACTOR!

bitch plllz @ 09/16/2012 at 11:50 pm

fat
*****
stupid
ugly
mad
short
flop
pathetic

4 EVER

Her Make Up will never look good over that Ugly Orange Fake Tan..She has No curves Just Fat Rolls…Can’t believe she let herself go..I guess XXLarge Tina is here to stay.

AguileraFan @ 09/16/2012 at 11:56 pm

She looks effin amazing! That bootyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Oh damn!

@AguileraFan: that booty is FAKE! ;) if you like fake body parts, that’s all you! Lol everything on this woman is fake! Not attractive at all!

@BRITNEY SPEARS:

Keep telling yourself that people watch the vomit for fattina, its cute. But her twitter followers/album sales say otherwise

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/17/2012 at 12:00 am

@Jesse:

YOU’RE SO GREEN RIGHT NOW SIS. TSK TSK TSK

OMFG Her face looks so bloated

Her last album bombed … Everybody in the industry knows she’s a bitttchh and yea… Her time has came and went …. I think that’s why she’s drastically trying to seem edgy with her clip in purple extensions and fake booty …. Lol it’s sad yet funny to watch this horrid clown…. Where’s the popcorn at? This is entertainment! ;)

HighHeeledHO @ 09/17/2012 at 12:05 am

She looks great. I wish I could be that skinny.

Whoever is calling this woman skinny and saying they wish they can be that skinny …must be a beached whale …because this is not skinny …lol skinny is when Christina still had a singing career over 5 years ago! #getintoit

yikes she looks like an old witch

Demi Lovato @ 09/17/2012 at 12:12 am

Give Your Tummy A Break…

Demi Lovato @ 09/17/2012 at 12:12 am

Give Your Tummy A Break…

It looks like someone put Christina Aguilera Head on Anna Nicole Smiths body…Fashion Police is on Friday..LOL!!! I would still rather be XXLarge Tina than Kelly any day…Christina needs Jordan Back he kept the Keys to the Liquor Cabinet and the Fridge.

OMG how colorful, I love her hair, i love everything pretty, I’m such a phag, look at me, and I’m an attention ***** waaaaaaaaaah!!

She’s 50 right? she has a great voice but she doesn’t look good, I like her I really do, but I gotta be honest, she used to be skinny! what happened to christina?!

Can she get any fatter? She looks like a large drag queen.

an outsider from american @ 09/17/2012 at 12:56 am

how can you say she’s amazing? only you (americans) to love this kind of blond-fake tan-big boobed – plastic surgery – barbie. C’mon!! look at the hair! it even has orange fake tan paint in the hair near the face! Even the make-up up is horrible! the only thing wright here is that she is not skinny! she has curves.

BornThisWay @ 09/17/2012 at 1:03 am

Yes, she is a real woman. A good role model. A real human being. Haters can comment any thing LMAO. When she was skinny u throw **** abt her too. But she’s still her in every single way. she is LOTUS !

Terrible makeup on Christina.

i love xtina but she looks bad here

Yay! Excited for her music!

Azkadelia @ 09/17/2012 at 1:52 am

I love love love love love love love love love love love Christina Aguilera! Absolutely love her! But I’m not feeling this look…

Love her hair!

She used to be quite attractive, now she’s a hot mess. Her face is so round/pudgy now. Her body is… passable… but yeah. Wow. Lady needs to go to the gym/eat right again big time. It’s not healthy!

When the hell did she get an ass??? I want an ass!lol

From Paris with Love @ 09/17/2012 at 2:51 am

Wish her well… but her latest song is bad… she should stick to real music like back to basics not this new generic pop

What a beast – fat, orange, and greasy. Xtina, lose the lard, get rid of the white straw hair, and ditch the orange war paint. And STOP OVERSINGING EVERY FREAKING SONG! Although, look at it this way, you keep singing like that and soon nobody will give a **** what you look like.

@lc: lol why??? xtina’s makeup is always flawless, plz if u dont know makeup stuff dont reply!!! and that goes for you and the 45 people who agree with you….

LadyMarmisaFighter @ 09/17/2012 at 3:11 am

No offense to her, I love her curves but when I first saw her I thought it was Cyndi Lauper the singer from the 80s. Christina Aguilera is looking really good.

Ya’ll be hating, she looks great! Didnt think she could still rock it huh, well yes SHE CAN! our diva Xtina is back and better than ever! She was stunning at the AlMA awards, I can’t help but stare at her beauty! I really am happy she got the award for the vocie of a generation! she inspires so many to follow their dreams. Just like these guys who did a cover of “YOUR BODY” check it out, wish our queen heard them! http://youtu.be/tCvEBFhu5YA

Looselipz @ 09/17/2012 at 3:29 am

@sdf:

I think she borrowed it from Kim for the night…

Xtina looks like she’s auditioning for the witch role in Hansel and Gretel. Someone tell her that movie is in the can already ok?

HA! she’s trying to do the leg thing like Angelina Jolie did.

The remix for Your body is sick.

fact check..... @ 09/17/2012 at 4:25 am

wants to be called everything but white ….dont like her

OMG I want her shoes:) Way cool for getting honored for philanthropy and being a true artist Christina Aguilera!Kudos how you really do help the world a better place!

somali girl @ 09/17/2012 at 6:31 am

Wow she really blew up, looking like a walrus.

UGLY with the personality to match.

She is not curvy, she is bloated. Her face says it all.
Poor Christina, she’s too young for a so dramatic change in her look.

From Paris with Love @ 09/17/2012 at 7:23 am

@From Paris with Love:
u f cking name stealer lol
cette grosse vache alcoolo fait de la musique de merde et ne ressemble plus à rien depuis longtemps

I just love Christina, i think she’s a gorgeous real woman with curves and has a lot of character. But please is there anybody who can fired her make up “artist”, i mean i’m sure even her son can do it better. She’s amasing without a lot of make up, just watch the lucky cover. Why her make up “artist” like to make drag queen face to Christina ? I really dislike him because after that we will see Christina again on the fashion police and they will laugh about her make up and finally they will be right … Why she doesn’t take the make up artist of the Voice who is much better than this one ?

She looks very bloated in the face..probably drinking a lot. She has so much talent but her image is a complete teardown….not just physically but in regards to personality. It is obvious that she is one disturbed and angry woman. Wipe all that makeup off and get into therapy. You have too much talent to waste.

XTINAFIGHTER @ 09/17/2012 at 8:13 am

SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS. WOW WHEN SHE SHOWS OFF HER BODY YOU CALL HER A ***** AND FAT BUT WHEN SHE IS COVERED HEAD TO TOE YOU CALL HER FAT. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE GET A LIFE SHE LOOKS AMAZING AND HEALTHY!! LOVE YOU XTINA HATERS STFU

She’s wearing the same dress Angelina wore to the producers guild awards earlier on in the year.

Have to say, extra weight does NOT suit Christina. She used to be such a cute and petite pixie and one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen. But she looks like a cross between Diana Dors (in her later years) and Anna Nicole Smith now! NOT a good look. Her features look weird too, like distorted somehow. Has she had surgery? She just looked so weird. :(

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 09/17/2012 at 9:10 am

…She looks ridiculous. It’s not Halloween. Fat fcuker.

danielik25 @ 09/17/2012 at 9:15 am

It seems she will be fat forever…

WTF happens to her face??? Plastic surgery?!

Agent Provocateur @ 09/17/2012 at 10:52 am

Dam n, she reminds me of the drag queen Devine. Google it. Time for a makeover or in her case a makeunder!

There is now way she is going to be able to tour being that out of shape.

I love her so much, but I can’t stand they way her face and body looks the past two years! She is naturally petite person, this weight just doesn’t suit her! I hope she will lose it.

Oh Yeah!!! @ 09/17/2012 at 12:23 pm

She is really Fat! Love her on the Voice!

Really Christina? It wasn’t tacky enough to wear a dress that looks like a nightgown you just had to top it off with purple hair to boot. She looks like something out of Fredericks of Hollywood. What is with this woman and always looking like a ****; and you know the sad part about it, she actually thinks she looks glamorous.

@Danielita: did you just say thatt woman is better lookin then Britney Spears? im sorry but Britney Spears is if not one of then the hottest women out there….look at britneys body compared to her….there is no comparison britney spears is wayyyy more sexy then her

@Sean Perez: the queen omg you are so funny

Xtina looks like Porky Pig with makeup!

Have another doughnut.

I love that she’s curvy, but she should wear clothes that fit her body properly. It always seems to me like she’s buys clothes a size smaller. I mean how the hell did she get in that dress and is it ever coming off?

christinalover @ 09/17/2012 at 4:02 pm

And all this hate is coming from the same person. Christina is still a sexy woman with curves, thousands of women wish to have a hot ass like hers! Her skin is flawfree and her eyes are to die for. Stay mad, Christina is the most gorgeous ***** in the game!

What happened to this woman?

She looks old, fat and ugly!!!!!!!!!!!

Same dress Angelina Jolie wore to the Producers Guild Awards this year.

@alo:

Yeah..

I’m not a fan or hater, but how can anyone say this is a good look on this woman is living in a hole. She looks so bloated. This has nothing to do with weight. And just because she has “curves’ doesn’t mean she looks good. it seems that people are going over the top. If a woman is thin then she is anorexic or unhealthy, but if she has “curves then OH YEAH. Women are not the same. Nothing wrong with being skinny. Christina has gained weight and fine.. but she looks so old in these pics and her makeup is horrible. That is not the kind of dress you were pink hair with. she just looks tranny or overdone.

just too much of everything. She use to be so cute. I know she is older, but it seems after her divorce her whole look just went downhill.

I miss the skinny Christina!

Wow she needs a new makeup artist..badly. Too much concealer & Gotta blend out that bronzer, girl.

I love her voice, music but like all other singers i don’t think every song is great. Got many favs tho.

How tall is Xtina ? Can’t even be 5′ or is barely so she needs those great looking heels . Anybody short knows what thats like. And yes ppl come in all shapes and sizes so that includes height. Blame it on the genes.

She has put on 10 or 15 pds and she will lose it. It’s probably pisssing her off more than anyone else but she will lose it in the end.

She could of ran out last min and got surgury to remove the fat ,its not like she doesn’t have the money but chose to lose it the way most ppl do.
It ain’t easy especially when you are height challenged.

CA would have to stay at 100 pds to please especially the younger audience. But if you choose to listen to her singing and liked it in the past give her time. Wouldn’t you want others to give you time to drop that extra weight. What was she suposed to do stay home and hide?

I like Brit too but i do remember a time when ppl here were calling her a fat pig .
Britney has about 4 inches possibly 5 ” or more over Agulera in height.
It would have been easier for Brit to drop those pounds being talller the weight shows more . Brit had mostly nasty Ugly comments . Down right cruel!

Mean ppl I would love to see a picture of all you perfect ppl who don’t have an extra pound on you . Sure , Not.

i see they screwed up the makup most especially around the eyes, there is too much white or nude color undercover. It doesn’t make most normal ppl decide to turn against a singer they once liked.

Congrats Christina !! You are more than just a great singer you are a philanthropist too. It takes alot to be noticed for being a humanitarian in HW.
PPl just expect all stars to give due to their milliions but if somebody put a list out as to how cheap and far from giving of themselves , those Bollywooders would prove that list to be very long. Perhaps starting with JLo, Anuston the sci fi stars who choose to give their chunk of cash to Xenu. Barf.

Waiting for your next entrance Xtina. Go almighty little one !

She looked so good! I love that dress on her and she deserved her award for all of her hardwork.

Lovely! Legend!

haters gonna hate @ 09/18/2012 at 12:30 am

im just gonna say that i think that all britney fans gather to hate on her here… and that’s pretty obvious… u can notice that every nice comment about xtina has like 10 negative votes.. and every bitchy comment has 10 positive votes.. this is ridiculous.. we fighters do not put britney down for any reason so why should u?? at least xtina hasnt shaved her head or drowned in drugs and doesnt look like a psycho like brit does in xfactor.. you’ll be a *****? i can be a ***** too.. xtina is awesome and she will triumph whether u like it or not…

gmaninhollywood @ 09/18/2012 at 3:02 am

Desperate people do desperate things

Love her , lookin fab n dem shoees…sick.
views: 10 most beautiful dresses in
–> http://photogirls.info/10-most-beautiful-dresses-in/

she looks so bad with that makeup and hair…

Fatter – Xtina Aguilegend

Made me eat a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much hunger
So thanks for making me a fatter

Ugonna Wosu @ 09/18/2012 at 9:15 am

wow. She actually picked a dress that is flattering to her figure! Now, fix the almost white hair.

Stop acting like no one notices that Chrisitna Aguilera had fat grafting on her butt or butt implants or the brazillian butt lift.Christina looks faker than ever.Christina used to have a real flat butt in Genie in the bottle days and didn’t gain that much weight and she’s round and large in her butt. When she gets rid of the weight and her big booty remains people will see she got a new butt.Christina used to be pretty and original now her obsession with looking like a fuller figure Marilyn Monroe is backfiring ,she looks horrible and no one tells her.

Her ass implants look ridiculous. Could it be anymore obvious?

Kendall28332 @ 09/19/2012 at 4:23 am

I will keep it real:

I’m female & I don’t like to criticize other girls bodies because I know how bad that feels. BUT she has made a career of showing off her body, so we have a right to judge it. If you wanted people to pay attention to your body when you looked hot, then the price is that when you’re no longer fit people are STILL going to judge your body and compare you to how you looked before.

With that said, she doesn’t look good at this weight. I love female curvy bodies, but she doesn’t look curvy she looks overweight and bloated (especially in her face). You can tell she is wearing shapewear to make it look like she has an hourglass figure. The honest truth is Christina is such a SMALL framed girl, she doesn’t look right with extra weight on her. She looked the best circa 2005 when she was very thin because she has always been a very small framed short girl. The thick look doesn’t work on her.

Her face looks like it did when she was pregnant. That’s all I’m going to say in the nicest possible way. She doesn’t look right at this weight. And she shoved her body in our faces when she was hot, so again I say she has to realize that in comparison to then she looks really bad.

Christina Aguilera http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1140761 is back in black is Grace Baine on the Alma Green trail with Genesis Rodriguez, Eva Mendez, Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Lopez, Zoe Saldana, Cameron Diaz, Selena Gomez, Jordana Brewster, Penelope Cruz google Gace baine on imdb

Sorry but she’s just too fat, no offense or something, I have nothing against fat women but since you’re a celebrity you need to take care of yourself…She just looks so old and ugly…I mean, her music and vocals are awesome but I guess she should think about the way people see her… The dress is totally not for a woman with her curves…

She looks like Ginger Rogers when she got older. Eeew.

thanks for share this post. it is really helpful..

its great.. thanks for share….