Christina Aguilera: ALMA Awards Arrival

Christina Aguilera: ALMA Awards Arrival

Christina Aguilera rocks purple hair as she arrives at the 2012 ALMA Awards held at Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Sunday (September 16) in Pasadena, Calif.

The 31-year-old singer happily signed autographs and took pics with fans before heading inside.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christina Aguilera

Christina recently released her latest single “Your Body,” which is off her upcoming album Lotus.

FYI: Christina wore a Michael Kors dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, Judith Leiber handbag, and Neil Lane jewelry.

10+ pictures inside of Christina Aguilera at the ALMA Awards

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All

old and ugly

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:26 pm

@DivineChristina:

GURL, PLEASE STAN FOR ME! I NEED FANS :(

omg FLOPTINA fans flop and fool just like her lmfao

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:28 pm

@LADY GAGA, DO YOU WANT TO COPY MY HAGGARDNESS TOO?

DivineChristina @ 09/16/2012 at 11:29 pm

@roz:

how bout I flop this foot up in that ass *** sit down

MARIAH CAREY @ 09/16/2012 at 11:29 pm

I wish I looked this good when I was fat. Legendtina does everything better!

Yeah she is looks hot! Very amazing girl! Beauty Queen ♥ We Love You Christina! Love your body! ♥

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:30 pm

@roz:

SHE BEATS MY SHOW AND YOU’RE CALLING HER FLOP? DON’T LEAVE BRITNEY SPEARS ALONE!!!! :’(

SIMON COWEL @ 09/16/2012 at 11:31 pm

THIS IS A MESS, BRITNEY IS DEVASTATED CUZ XTINA’S BODY IS BETTER THAN HER’S. THE DEAL WAS NOT THAT.

Demi Lovato @ 09/16/2012 at 11:34 pm

ONLY QUEENTINA

my chubby ass could never be as FLAWLESS AS HER!
I LOOK LIKE **** AND MOUSE PEE MIXED UP AND THROWN IN A GARBAGE DISPOSER HAHA, Legendtina FOREVER!

She’s really skinny.
adore her!

JOAN RIVERS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:35 pm

HER SKIN LOOKS SO NATURAL. :(:(:(:(

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:35 pm

@MARIAH CAREY:

HEY MARIAH, LET’S WATCH THE VOICE TOMORROW!

so radiant and latina

love it

Simon Cowell @ 09/16/2012 at 11:37 pm

DEVIL!!! She will pay for making my show flop.

Katyyyyyyyy @ 09/16/2012 at 11:37 pm

Her Face Is SOOOO Fake Plastic !!! I Hope She Learns How 2 Be Natural Like BRITNEY SPEARS !!!

most flop fans evvvvvvvvvver @ 09/16/2012 at 11:38 pm

all the comment4 the same person
flop fans u maaaaaaaaaaad looooooooooooooooooool i can’t xd
seriously you are pathetic as XLTINA

well at least she looks sober… luv that *burp

very glam

don’t like the make-up but she still looks gorgous!

She is SOO Fake Plastic .. I Hope she Learns How 2 Be Natural From BRITNEY SPEARS
She Looks 44

She looks sophisticated!!That’s nice to see since she’s getting an award for her work as ambassdor and charity work. I bet in person she’s even more gorgeous pictures don’t do her justice like always!!

To the weirdo on here fakery trying to act like Mariah car ey, Britney spears , Joan rivers and whoever , get a damn life! The fact is Christina looks like a bloated washed up drag queen …. She needs to call up weight watchers …and wipe all of that war paint off her piggish face ;) she’s just a bloated mess ! And people love watching her cuz she’s a train wreck ;)

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/16/2012 at 11:41 pm

@Katyyyyyyyy:

LIAR!! DID YOU SEE MY NATURAL FACE ON EXPIRED-FACTOR? I WANNA KILL MYSELF WHEN I SAW IT ON TV! DON’T LIE :((((

What a shame what this woman has done to her looks. She was very fresh looking back in the day (met her during the Genie in the Bottle days). Now she looks like a bleached blond, bloated waitress you’d find in a trucker dive. Given the fact that she’s only 31-years old..that’s disturbing. So much talent wrapped in a plastic facade.

Please come munch my carpet, Christina! I’ll even dye the drapes down there Purple for you!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All